Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Journals: Powered Characters
[Negaverse] General Chalcanthite // Aloysius Sharp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:52 am
Certs~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image

Achievements:

Have you met me:

Who I've Met:
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Aloysius Sharp

Nickname:
Maestro, Al, Aloy

Birthday:
October 4th

Sign: Libra

Gemstone:
Tourmaline

Blood Type:
O+

Fav. Food:
Lasagna and Canoli

Hated Food:
Liver of any sort because ew it's gross.

School: Destiny City University Alumni
Height : 6ft 5in

Hobbies:

Playing Viola
- Aloysius spends a lot of time practicing his viola, it's his number one way to relax and just zone out into the music. He focuses on older pieces but that doesn't mean he won't pick up a few contemporary pieces from time to time. He has been playing Viola since he was 7 so he rarely finds a piece he has trouble with but, when he does he takes it apart and works it out until it all flows smoothly. He always strives for perfection as he practices and even more so when he goes on stage during recitals.

Teaching
- Aloysius occasionally teaches others how to play Viola and a bit of Piano. While he isn't a bad teacher, a lot of his narcissistic comments bleed through since he usually isn't in the presence of friends or people who would like to keep around for awhile. He gets mixed reviews from his students, some thrive and grow underneath his wing while others rage quit and often try to talk him down to others who may want to take any lessons with him.

Reading
- Aloysius loves to read and spends a few hours every night pouring through the latest mystery novel or biography. He'll spend entire afternoons in the library if he has nothing else going on or if he's finished his practice session. Sometimes he zones out while reading which can be a bit bothersome to those trying to talk to him or ask him questions while he has his nose in a book.

Virtues:

Steadfast
-- Aloysius stands by his values and remains loyal to those who call him a friend. He sometimes butts head with people who try to persuade him to go against his morals or his ideas and tries to make them understand he won't change. He does respect those who stand by their own morals as well and won't talk down their ideals.

Curious
-- Aloysius is always looking for new things to do and often tries to understand things he doesn't know yet. He also loves finding new ways to do things or figuring out whats going on. Whether it's directions after getting lost or trying out a new fighting style, he looks for new ways to improve.

Flaws:

Manipulative
-- Aloysius is very particular with certain things and will silver tongue people to fit into the ideas he has set up for things. He won't go as far as to put someone in extreme danger but he will talk someone into doing something he doesn't feel like doing. He has been caught a few times but usually tries to pin the blame on situation and other people. It's has lead to a few trust issues between newer acquaintances but not as many to those who have known him and have grown up with him.

Narcissistic
-- Aloysius is not a full blow narcissist but he hides his mistakes and does what he can to cover up his blunders. He gets flustered when people criticize him or his actions but he tries not to snap back or talk down to the person who criticized him unless he knows them very well or just really doesn't like them. More of his demeaning comments come out when he is talking to students or those who he doesn't deal with on a daily basis although if they last long enough through what he says, he lightens up on them a little bit.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Eyes: Ice Blue

Hair: Dark brown, tied back in a pony tail that reaches to his mid back. Colour, style, accessories. Some artists prefer references, others prefer being given style words - you might want to keep this in mind

Face:
He has a slightly pointed nose and small ears. Heart shaped face. He also has glasses that are rectangular and frame-less lenses.

Clothes:
He usually wears button up long sleeve white dress shirts and black slacks. He's very professional and clean with his clothing.  

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:01 am
Negaverse Alias: General Chalcanthite

Challenge: "Trust in me."

Weapon

Lieutenant:
A Viola bow which can be used for whacking and poking but nothing really dangerous unless you're a spider or a fly.

Captain: An archery bow that looks somewhat like a viola bow still with some arrows, everything is wood so he has to treat it like he would his viola humidity wise.

General:
A more intricate bow that uses barbed arrows, he has 10 of them available for use, he also has his 10 standard arrows if needed for less lethal attacks.

Personal Item: Crystal Fife
A fife made from blue and black Rift crystals from the rift, Chalcanthite has polished and defined the shape and added decoration to it. When played, it may lull listeners into a calm, trancelike state which makes them more susceptible to energy draining.

Weapon Infusion:

A rapier with crystal rings much like his youma's protrusions around the area where the hilt attaches to the blade. These allow for the weapon to resonate and make a ringing sound when hit against a hard object or fighting. The sound can be used either as a distraction to an opponent or his main focus will be using it as a sound beacon much as he uses his youma to make an alert sound for his team when they are in danger. Or, with the resonance it may cause maybe a weapon to be dropped or just slightly able to hold due to it vibrating. However, the strength and extent of the reverberations to cause a drop of a player's weapon are always up to the player.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:05 am
Chalcanthite~

As chalcanthite is a copper mineral, it can be used as an ore of copper. However, its ready solubility in water means that it tends to crystallize, dissolve, and recrystallize as crusts over any mine surface in more humid regions. Therefore, chalcanthite is only found in the most arid regions in sufficiently large quantities for use as an ore.

Secondarily, chalcanthite, due to its rich color and beautiful crystals, is a sought after collector's mineral. However, as with its viability as an ore, the solubility of the mineral causes significant problems. First, the mineral readily absorbs and releases its water content, which, over time, leads to a disintegration of the crystal structure, destroying even the finest specimens. It is critical to store specimens properly to limit exposure to humidity. Second, higher quality crystals can be easily grown synthetically, and, as such, there is a concern that disreputable mineral dealers would present a sample as natural when it is not.

A special note on tasting chalcanthite, however: chalcanthite has a sweetly metallic taste, but taste testing should not be done haphazardly. The specimen should be never touched with the tongue, as chalcanthite is poisonous. The liquid from chalcanthite will also stain skin blue for several days.

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:39 am
Family

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:39 am
People

Order

Sailor Penthesalia (Crazy b***h):

Dark Mirror:

Amytis:
Avior:
Melpomene:
Kiuchi:
Lacerta:

Negaverse

~Corrupt Senshi~

Adonis:
Lellouch:
Persephone:
Aoede:

~Agents~

Benitoite:
Bischofite:
Erythrite:
Laurelite:
Natron:
Ochre:
Schreibersite:
Titanlavenite:

~Other~
Bazzite:

Team Sharp:
Londonite:
Tokyoite:
Brassite:
Minyulite:
Dzanhilite:  

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:41 am
Growth Requirements

Captain -> General:
Using: Six Battles: X X X X X X
Twelve Regulars: [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Twelve Solos: [1-8X][x]
[xxx] <--- 3 Solos replaced by regular

Lieutenant -> Captain:
Solo: 8/8
[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]
Regular: 8/8
[x][x-x][x][x][x][x][x]
Battle: 5/5
[x][x][x][x][x]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:45 am
Photo Album
Official Arts
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other arts
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:47 am
Civilian Life

Aloysius has been teaching on and off since finishing undergrad with his degree in Music Theory. He heads a small after-school program adapted for younger children as well as teaching Music Theory and a strings course for DCU.

He also offers tutoring at DCU for those in need of Piano, Viola, and Music Theory.

Some may know him as a frequently absent descendant from the Sharp family. He has disappeared many times from the head position running some of the family business but his sister has taken up most of the responsibilities to avoid issues arising. The family is known for crafting instruments and playing/teaching music. Aloysius is skilled in the craft as it was passed to him while Melody focuses on training her voice.

Rumors have started that Aloysius may be involved with someone but given his strict schedule and lack of public-facing social life, it has been neither confirmed nor denied.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:50 am
Past Life as Hamelin of Neptune

Virtues:

Observant: --

Creative --

Loyal --

Flaws:

Reckless: --

Quiet --

Prideful --  

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:55 am
Lieutenent Timeline:

oo1: A chance meeting after a recital, Isha.
oo2: While volunteering to play music at a convention near the university, Aloysius sees some interesting characters.
oo3: Creatures are attacking at the con, Aloysius finds them pretty interesting otherwise
oo4: Another birthday alone, things move day to day between classes and work
oo5: DCU holds a cultural festival, hopefully, this one runs smoothly
oo6: Twenty questions begin as Aloysius confronts one of the men (Natron) who had unleashed the creatures during the convention, leading to him joining them and their organization.
oo7: Reflections on how the experience went
oo8: Training begins for Chalcanthite alongside Natron
oo9: First meeting with a senshi, Leda
o10: Training again with Natron but things went wrong, my target ended up being a fellow officer. Bischofite is his name, a General but not a pleasant man at all. I need to watch them.
o11: A very unpleasant senshi, I couldn't do anything against her. It hurts, everything hurts and I don't know what to do next.
o12: Mirror senshi, somewhere in between sides. I really am at a disadvantage with them, she cut me with her heel.
o13: Met an interesting cat, I hadn't know that there were some that could talk.
o14: Cleaning up after the fight with Amytis the mirror senshi
o15: Another mirror senshi, this one... reminds me of someone. That young man I met at the recital, I wonder where he went. I miss him...
o16: My first time in the Rift, it feels so foreign here. There are so many of those youma around.
o17: Hopeful thoughts regarding Avior
o18: Met up with another agent that is under Natron, she attempted to help me learn how to fight.
o19: Suffering through a broken arm, I can't risk going to the hospital. I can't be found out.
o20: Someone found me, an odd man named Marot. He knows someone who can help discreetly with my broken arm. Maybe my luck hasn't run out.
o21: Thoughts spiraling, everything feels like it's falling apart when I can't play music.
o22: Another injury but Marot and his doctor have helped a bit. I don't know what I would do without someone like them helping me.
o23: I have to get better, even if the weapon I have is useless and my bones are steal healing.
o24: Slow days as my recovery moves along
o25: Met my training partner for coffee
o26: Marot came to my home, this is the first time I have had anyone over. Desiree seems a bit skittish about it but he's a good man.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:56 am
Captain Timeline:

oo1: Another hand in my chest, it hurt more this time but something has changed. I have an actual weapon now.
oo2: Now that I have a bit more experience maybe I should try pulling some people to my point of view on things here.
oo3: I met a youma... more human than any I have seen before. His name is Bazzite, he's so very interesting and posed perfectly while I sketched him. He mentioned someone to me, Benitoite they had said. I wonder what type of General they are.
oo4: Meeting with another agent to try remedying the issue with my lankiness, I doubt I can put much mass on but any bit will help after all the bones I have broken.
oo5: The damage done by my enemies is nothing compared to what came before...
oo6:They're gone now but I can't forget what happened.
oo7: Something happened but this time Marot is unavailable so I went to Natron this time.
oo8: The briefing... it was all a lie... I had to get them out, get Bischofite out but he's all wrong... I don't know what to do.
oo9: Broken, mangled, black tar blood and feathers. Falling to pieces, I can't do anything, I ran... I'll never forget that sight. Dio mio, abbi pieta della mia anima, per favore.
o10: A routine, another mirror senshi... to talk of something lighter.
o11: Through a mirror, meeting royalty that hides in plain sight.
o12: I saw hell that night... I can't stop thinking about it. How can I? I still have some of those feathers.. I washed off the blood but I can still see it on my hands.
o13: Another royal of the mirror court... I can relate with this one. I want to know more about these allies of chaos, they are milder than most agents and I feel like I can be at peace with most of their methods.
o14: I tracked someone down... General Benitoite. A rather small fellow that knew the crow, I think he was the one that Bazzite spoke of but that topic is for later.
o15: I saw her again, Leda... I was worried about her after everything had happened in that building.
o16: Amytis again, the one who got me with her heel. No reason to get into another fight now that I have learned about the mirror being our allies.
o17: Life took a turn, I lost myself to work and school.
o18: Someone to speak to about music, a nice change of pace.
o19: I met a troubled soul but I don't think I can do anything to help, why is it so hard to reach out?
o20: Another senshi, this time from order. I kept her away and didn't get injured but otherwise, I was unable to learn much about them.
o21: Encountered a knight on patrol, they seem like the other side of a coin to us agents in the Negaverse.
o22: Another senshi but this one reminds me of a surgeon, I could have done more but I got some information and that was enough for me.
o23: It has been awhile but I had a student show up for private lessons, it is a nice change of pace.
o24: Looking to train another Lt, they have promise.
o25: It has been a while since I have seen Natron, I missed speaking with him. I feel better after conversing with them. We have both been out of the loop for awhile.
o26: Things are falling apart when I am home... floating through days barely aware other than the burns I keep giving myself at night.
o27: I met one of the corrupt senshi, Ochre as well as one of the Maus. There are these tablets now but I prefer to write things on paper still. I doubt I will use mine much other than to keep track of those I meet.
o28: Another event gone horribly wrong, spiders and all sorts of creatures came to attack us.
o29: This season is full of monsters, not even the type I can order around. I met a senshi form order but she didn't attack me, in fact she helped me. I will remember her, her name is Lacerta.
o30: I received an odd package but by the next morning the item within it was gone and Desiree seemed bothered.
o31: I feel like I am going insane, is it from the bottle? I saw a copy of myself, following me, chasing me. I'm afraid what will happen if it catches me.
o32: Ochre and I investigated another of the odd occurrences during Halloween, something like a swamp monster.
o33: I... saw my own grave... I was paralyzed, I started falling apart. I can't keep myself together anymore, Ochre came to pull me away I am glad they came quickly.
o34: I befriended a youma, I shall call him Voce because he speaks with stolen voices. My office will be a little less lonely now.
o35: I reached out to another corrupt senshi, it was interesting to speak with them.
o36: I found some interesting crystals while exploring in the Rift with Voce, maybe I can make something out of them. They drew me forward, calling to me with their song.
o37: I made a flute from that crystal... and adorned it with one of those tarred feathers. I can't forget what happened and I need to continue working to make sure it never happens again.
o38: It worked, much better than I had expected. This is dangerous though, I need to hide my findings otherwise there will be so much blood on my hands.

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:59 am
General Timeline

oo1: I needed to find someone to tell about my findings, this is too hard to keep to myself. Benitoite seems trustworthy.
oo2: A tournament to show our fighting ability, I really ended up hurting Benitoite. I had to put on a good show but I took no pride in the damage I did.
oo3: Senshi will always be my downfall, my luck in the first round did not carry forward.
oo4: Ochre introduced me to another Mau to assist me with my research.
oo5: My after-school lessons are going well, I met a very nice young man today named Liam. I look forward to speaking with them again.
Scar
oo6: An exploration into the Rift, I offered my assistance given the amount of time I have spent here.
oo7: Looking for something here, I am in charge of a mauvian and a few lieutenants.
oo8: A fight broke out, there are so many large youma. Everyone that I watched over made it out but some are less lucky than others.
Weapon Infusion
oo9: Spoke with Faustite about something he worked on, forged a stronger bond with my youma. My bow can now turn into a sword, it hums quietly almost as if it is ready for action.
o10: Hunting for more crystals, Voce has learned what sound they make, we can make quick work of things even if I am stumbling more.
o11: Nothing changes... I'm stuck in a loop. I can't break free from the past.. how can I? I'm too weak to move forward... to weak to end it all... stuck in this hell forever and even the alcohol can't keep the nightmares away.
o12: Rock bottom is where I belong, six feet under... at least.. until they reached out a hand to me. Liam.. that kind young man, he saved me. I can't even hold the slightest facade up anymore, I'm falling apart at the seams. He's a mirror walker so I am not too compromised but I can't handle things anymore I need help.
o13: He's still here, he didn't leave me. It's all gone now, every last drop down the drain. I can feel the shakes starting, I am afraid that I will shake apart into pieces if they leave. What have I become? I feel like I need to hold on for dear life, I hope Liam will remain.
o14: Lacerta... I am so glad to see her. She's joined the mirror, she knows who I am and still allies herself with me even after everything. Maybe.. maybe I can hold onto this moment, I need to stick around to help her. I've lost so many.
o15: I had to see Benitoite, I need answers. I can't keep myself together though, my mind feels like it's fracturing without the liquor to keep things at bay. They didn't throw me out though, I am glad that I could talk of such things.
o16: Melody... she's a senshi? She really tried killing me, didn't she? How far the house of Sharp has fallen, is there any hope for the future? Liam backed me up, keeping me safe as I recovered.
o17: I told Liam about some of the things... I can't bring myself to say more. He must think me odd, the way I cling. The fact he doesn't push me away though, he's so kind. He's something stable to cling to as I try to pick up the pieces and I hope he remains after everything.
o18: Things have started to settle, I can keep food down again and... I asked Liam out and he agreed. I'm so happy but now I am worried about losing them as I've lost others...
o19: With my worries I thought maybe a spar would help ease my worries, is magic seems a bit unfair but I care greatly for him even without being effected by it.
o20: I went to the Manor with him after our spar, I may have taken things a bit too far. I'm on edge here, I can still see my blood on the floor. It's been so long but I can't handle the memories here, Liam is helping me try to take things back.
o21: Aliens... honest to god aliens... she was so kind though. I wish Natron was around, I want to tell him what I've seen.
o22: Something went wrong, I hadn't seen Liam in a while and found him injured at home. It was another agent... the mirror senshi are neutral we aren't supposed to harm them.
o23: A captain reached out to me to try finding out more information about youma. I wasn't aware that my tenure in the Rift had been noticed. Either way I look forward to helping them.
o24: Benitoite reached out to me to assist with his research, I never knew he had experience with botany. It's very fascinating and I am glad to help him.
o25: Liam and I looked into some of the summer oddities, overall they seem harmless but maybe if I get time, I can find out why someone wants these things.
o26: That captain, Sieginite, came back but now is a General. This trip to the Rift will go smoother than originally expected.
o27: More plants, they are growing frightfully large in Beni's office. We spoke of other things outside of the Negaverse, I hope the risk is worth the reward. I have kept things separate for so long to keep myself safe... as well as that worked.
o28: Alexandre showed up, offering a job for Melody and I. The lines are blurring faster than I can handle, I hope I don't end up regretting this. At least the job is something I have experience in, another way to balance the scales.
o29: I took a chance, they would have been a knight otherwise. I offered them power and they accepted without question, what kind of person have I pulled into this power struggle? They have a partner that will be joining as well, I hope I made the right choice.
o30: Mel... she's so hurt. I should have been there, I could have done something. I can't fall apart again, Beni won't let me. How am I going to explain this to Liam?
o31: The bank is on fire, Beni and I worked on clean up but a princess has risen to power. All hell broke loose but we were lucky enough to be out of range of her magic.
o32: Faustite did it, he killed that princess from the bank fire. Beni though... he let slip something and I know Mel won't let sleeping dogs lay.
o33: I wish I could drown in alcohol, anything to escape these memories. Melody is pulling skeletons out of the closet and throwing them in my face. I can't escape it, I'm falling apart again I need Liam here.
o34: I couldn't hold it back anymore, couldn't hide things. I told Liam what I could and he remained with me. Thank god that I have him, I don't know how I could manage without him. I know things have gotten better but I can't handle that past being forced upon me anymore. I have to build myself back up but I need his help, I can't do it alone anymore. I'm so worn down, like a stone rounded beneath the current.
o35: Fall has come, I visited my grandfather's grave and spent time there catching up.
o36: Melody and I have been tutoring for the Evans family, Alexandre saw something in the night. I worry that the doppelgangers are back.
o37: Lacerta and I came across another of those bats, everything has come full circle. We both got bitten but it wasn't too bad I think. Hopefully, it won't bother us again.
o38: It feels like I am going through withdrawal again, how can a simple bite do such a thing? I feel like there is ice in my veins and nothing I eat satiates me. Liam is doing his best but I'm afraid and that fear is leaving me to burst out in violence. This isn't who I am, I need to get ahold of myself.
o39: There are sick people in this world that need to be dealt with. I found someone to pull into the Negaverse, she may be young but she is able to deal with things that most never have to deal with. She's a quick learner and wants to work hard, I can get behind that and I look forward to seeing how far she'll go. I am glad she can stomach the matter of taking a starseed, I still cannot bring myself to do that after what happened with Natron and Bsichofite. It's been nearly a decade since then but the thought makes me uncomfortable still.
o40: I met another General, they seem so skittish. I wish I could talk more with them, it is rare to find others who are on the milder side of the spectrum of chaos.
o41: Liam, err I mean Melpomene brought me to mirrorspace. It wasn't what I was expecting in many ways and I fear that maybe I bit off more than I can chew when asking questions. I wonder though of those crystals can be used to make something to keep him safe. It might help with my worries about him, I haven't quite gotten over how he was slashed by that agent.
o42: Down into the Rift we went, everything went smoothly with the assistance of Benitoite and Katya though Voce has been acting strange since I fed them some of the extra bits of crystal. I hope they are alright. I also hope that Mel can start seeing that I just want to help her. I want things to work as a family even if the well was poisoned by our mother.
o43: I fell through the ice but Liam was able to pull me out. He cornered me... kept pressuring me till I bent and agreed to his terms.
o44: Something has changed Voce has gotten bigger, smarter? There is a level of understanding and knowledge in those eyes of theirs now and it scares me. Those cursed voices are now going to be part of my life day to day. I will have to manage, I don't want to offend them. I will play things safe for now as I find out what happened.
o45: Another nightmare, it's been a bit since I've had one but Liam was able to wake me up from it. I have an idea for something, so I can show them the past without saying it aloud. I want him to know what's happened to me even if I can't say the words.
o46: We were woken up by a strange sound, my piano being played poorly. Desiree is more than just a cat, it seems she's a Mauvian. It puts me more at ease to be honest, that my home has a guardian.
o47: maybe I cannot say the words but... I was able to get it across with the earrings. It feels better to have shared it and not have them shy away again.
o48: That was close... far too close but I did it, I was able to get to him in time.
o49: I can't sleep, I'm so worried. I can't stop thinking about what could have happened and this damn manor... all the memories here are just as bad as the what-ifs. He's safer here though, I need to make sure nothing happens to him. Mel is back now too so at least there will be another person to watch him just in case.
o50: Alexandre is pushing too much, why a spar when I have to worry about Liam? I can't take any risks, and can't let anything happen. I need to be able to protect him, I won't lose anything else.
o51: It went as well as it could have... I appreciate Lorcan for not pressing into questions. Liam is happy as well from what I can tell.
o52: Things have settled but I noticed one of my students while out on patrol in such a state... She may not have the best temperament for things but I feel better offering her power to keep herself safe.
o53: It's been a long time since I've gone out in a large group of civilians... it was easier with Liam there. I never know how to manage it anymore, how to just relax and not think of work or research.
o54: It really as been a year... Even in my worst of moments they've stayed by me and helped me. Pulling me out of that same loop I was always stuck in, making sure I'm cared for and not falling back onto old habits.
o55: Tonight is a night for something special, now that I have at least one reliable Lt I can progress with the research around my fife and crystals. Brassite is doing well and Desiree has already taken a liking to her. I'm glad things are going well.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:00 pm
Reserved

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:02 pm
All art displayed is © various artists
Aloysious/Chalcanthite Character © Ninjagami Ryo Kage
In The Name of the Moon! © Natsube
Sailor Moon © Naoko Takeuchi

Journals: Powered Characters