Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Echoing Minerals {Chalcanthite v Natron}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:13 pm
Chalcanthite wandered aimlessly as he pondered the recent information he had acquired. It left him unsure of things especially since so much time had passed. If it was true, if he was really back, how would have time effected him? All these questions and more crept into his thoughts as he now decided to start walking to Natron's place. Natron had been gone nearly as long as Chalcanthite had been wallowing in self destruction. Would he remember him at all? Would his physical skills still be up to snuff after all those years? Chalcanthite shook both in anticipation as well as nervousness. He truly miss Natron but, would Natron be able to tell what had passed through the years of alcoholism and smoking.

Chalcanthite shook it off and calmed himself as he continued to walk, he would have rang him via communicator but he was unsure if Natron had been updated on new tech yet. He only hoped that Natron still was home or at least reachable in some sense. The worry settled back in as he finally made it to Natron's place. After much hesitation he knocked on the door, unsure if walking there in powered form was a smart idea or not given the time in the evening. With an uncharacteristic nervousness in his voice he called out quietly after knocking once more. "Sir?"

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:03 am
It felt good to be out of Negaspace. Natron had tired of it quickly - and in some ways it was far too close to the Rift, which he despised even thinking about. The Rift was a hellish prison, and nowhere he ever wanted to be again.

So he was getting used to being back in Des's converted firehouse, and it was nice, to feel like he had a home again. To feel like he'd gone back to the life he had.

He heard the knock on the door, and got off the couch to answer it, pulling ti open and greeting the man on the other side with a surprised smile.

"Chalcanthite!" He stepped outside. "Let's walk, before I power up. I would prefer not to attract too much attention to this place." It didn't matter that he was just Gabriel, in a t-shirt and jeans, hair pulled into a messy ponytail, looking exactly like the tired 20-something he was. He spoke and stood and moved with all the authority of a Negaverse General, and he didn't need his uniform to make that clear.

Sara Draconia

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:42 pm
Chalcathite nodded quietly, it was such a shock seeing his General. It was almost as if nothing had changed in the few years that had passed. It made him unsure of things, so much had changed in is own life in that time in comparison. It was hard to hold back a hug or some other sign of affection to prevent awkwardness on both parties behalf. He truly did miss his General during this time, there were many things he had wanted to ask for opinions or assistance on during the past. "Oh! I understand, let us go then." Chalcanthite walked next to Natron as they made their way away from the house. He still had the air of a General after all this time, it was always something Chalcanthite had respected. Natron also had a look of tiredness that matched Chalcanthite's own look at the moment.

"How have you been, it has been a long time since I have seen you." He wanted to ask more about what had caused him to disappear and how he came back but, that seemed like it may still be a touchy subject for now. At this point they were a bit away from the house, beginning to near the tree covered edge of a park. "A lot has changed around here, I am still trying to catch up on the things I have missed during my time spent deep in studies. I fell quite a bit out of the loop of things in the Negaverse, to say the least." He stopped at the park bench and considered sitting for a moment, his leg still hurting a bit from where he had recently landed wrong during an escape.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:45 am
Once they were far enough from the house, Gabriel took a breath and transformed into General Natron. The change was almost unneeded; authority sat as easily on his shoulders either way, but in uniform and with one kusarigama blade slung idly over his shoulder and the other at his hip, he did make a slightly more intimidating picture.

"It has been quite some time." He said, and he laughed dryly. "Too long, I think." He gave a brief nod to accept Chalcanthite's explanation for his absence. "I'm still getting caught up myself. Of course, my absence was less voluntary." He shrugged his shoulders. "I would have wanted it to be shorter, but you don't have a lot of choices when you're a crystal statue in the Rift." For whatever other concerns he had, the circumstances of his absence weren't something he was afraid to talk about. It was. It had happened. That was all there was to it.

Sara Draconia

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash