Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Reverberations {Many} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:54 pm
Aloysius knew he was coming, he had warned the other, and he’d told Melody and Lorcan to meet him. After that short bit of training, where he’d shocked both people with Aloysius skill, he’d decided he needed to show them and what better time than tonight? Katya had agreed to come, to cover up their energy signatures if this took place out in the city somewhere, as he was willing to leave the location up to the other. Now, parked in the driveway, Alexandre was standing on the doorstep knocking. Most of the plants he’d brought over that day were dead…or well not dead, they’d be back in the spring and summer, they were bare and looked dead.

“Aloysius!” Shouting as he knocked again, shifting his weight and starting to tap a foot on the ground. So far Melody and Lorcan hadn’t turned up which was just fine by him. He was going to power up and invite himself right into the others home at this point. “Katya…” Pinching the bridge of his nose as he glared at the front door.

“If he doesn’t respond soon I’m letting myself in to drag him out here.” If it wouldn’t cause a scene he’d have started yelling commands to the general inside the house and making sure they understood just who they were dealing with, and that he didn’t like being ignored.

Oh my, her general was not pleased with this other one and she was amused. Watching as he tapped his foot, the noise it made, she pressed a little paw to her mouth and giggled. “Oh my, this is amusing.” The little crown on her head tilted as her ear twitched and she went to rest her head against his shoulder as she was curled into his arms, held to his chest.

“So long as you don’t alert the neighbors. I can only cover signatures…I can’t go and make you all invisible.” She stated, as if he didn’t know.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:57 pm
He’d been smoking again, the second to last one he had of that even sadder-looking pack. Spacing things out had been harsh and he was more on edge now that there was just that last one in the pack reminding him it was going to be over soon. He wanted to try weaseling out to get more but Liam had been firm about him stopping the habit. It didn’t help that Alexandre had invited himself over and for what? A spar? It wasn’t really something he wanted to do, not when Liam was still in a cast and he was trying to ease off powering up to make sure he was home when not at work.

He stood just out of sight from the little glass windows that surrounded the door, listening as they yelled and he tried to think about how to approach things. Desiree had scattered the second the noise had started and all the sound would probably cause Liam to come and look as well. This was worse than when Mel barged in because at least with her it was verbal fighting and not the risk of actually getting injured with no medic in sight this time.

Staring at his phone and the message that had been sent, he wondered what had brought the whole idea on all of a sudden. Had Mel told them that he’d stopped a senshi dead in their tracks? Nobody really knew he had taken a starseed except maybe Liam but it was hard to tell because it was a topic that hadn’t come up and one he wouldn’t bring up willingly.

---------------------------------------

Melody managed to squeeze her car up behind Alexandre’s as she watched them banging on the door like a crazy person. At least she had the decency to just text and then let herself in when she arrived and not try and play the game of how loud one has to be for someone to notice. At least the next nearest house was far enough away nothing would come of it unless there was a gunshot or something. Easing out of her car, she grabbed her purse and keys and walked up, watching for a bit more to see how things would go. Part of her wanted to see if Alexandre would drag her brother out kicking and screaming.  

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:57 pm
“Katya, cover my signature.” Setting the mauvian down he powered up and pressed a hand to the front door. “Aloysius…I’m just going to let myself in.” And teleporting thankfully was a nice nad easy task as he just poof - gone. Reappearing in the others home as he glanced about. “Your sister was rather shocked to know you’ve once beaten me in a fight…so shocked that you have the strength to do such. I do believe a demonstration is required, not to mention I would like to test your skills now and see how we fare against each other.” Plus his own cousin didn’t think Aloysius capable, and he’d like to let people know that Aloysius had skill and strength.

“My cousin was there as well when this happened and would be interested in seeing. I’ve no doubt he’ll be happy to patch you up once I’ve laid you out on the ground.” Smiling ever so sweetly as he spoke, turning his eyes onto where the other had been watching him from inside.

“Katya will keep our signatures hidden if you are amicable to a spar with me…here even if you must.” Otherwise he’d really have no issue in dragging the other out the front door…kicking and screaming if he must. He should show his sister what he could do…it might gain him some respect from her - which he needed desperately.

Laughing even more Katya was enjoying the show as she sat there on the door step. This was going to go over oh so well! “He really is edgy and full of energy.” Since he hadn’t seen his little paramour since new years eve. He must be a bit edgy and wanting to get some of the pent up energy out, not to mention she’d heard of the little bit of training with Aoede and Stitichite and so this - all of this…it didn’t surprise her.

“I do wonder about my General sometimes…then I see him prove himself other times.” But now…banging on a door and shouting, only to just teleport inside. “He really is entertaining.” Turning as she heard someone approaching. “Melody.” Nodding her head to the approaching female. Now for the last person to turn up.

He had been resting, or at least he was supposed to be resting, but not with the noise going on outside. He could hear it and it drew him out of bed and down the stairs slowly. Slipping a pair of house slippers onto his feet Liam trailed down the stairs and stopped short when he spotted who was clearly a general standing in the entranceway. Listening he shook his head wondering if Aloysius would take them up on all this.

He thought he should…it might actually help things with Melody, and give her a better view of him. But Liam said nothing, instead walking right on by the general without a bother about it and approaching Aloysius.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:58 pm
It just wasn’t meant to be in this house was it? No peace, no quiet days off. Sighing he looked between Liam and Alexandre. He was tired already just thinking about it as he crumpled the last bit of his cigarettes into the pack. There was enough left maybe to squeak another drag from it later, he had to conserve whatever he had left of it. “If you know you are already going to beat me then why bother? You know I really do not like pointless fighting. Mel can think what she wants, I doubt any action I take will change her mind on things and I have more important matters to worry about.” Moving closer to Liam, he glanced down at their cast for a moment. It hadn’t really been long since everything had happened but he still worried. It had pushed off his own planned visit to the doctor which was for better or worse as he still hadn’t found one he could trust. But one of Alexandre’s comments hit him with just the smallest bit of interest.

“Is your cousin a doctor by chance and do I know him?” Maybe… he could swing things and make the compromise he needed to so that both he and Liam were satisfied and he could be seen as much as he really didn’t want to be still. He still didn’t like the idea of fighting though, he didn’t want to risk being hurt and not being able to keep his partner or his mauvian safe.

-----------------------------------

Watching Katya, she couldn’t help but wonder sometimes what made Alexandre tick. Something had been going on that had made them a bit more fighty than normal but at least it seemed that his cousin was able to reign him in a bit. “He is… very interesting to say the least. I’m not sure which side of things I prefer to be honest. Maybe the social games of cloak and dagger and not the actual game of fighting with daggers. I guess I arrived right on time Katya, if you’ll excuse me, I do in fact have a key.” Holding it up, she carefully moved around the mauvian to unlock the door.

--------------------------------

By the time Lorcan arrived, it seemed that things were already getting started and he could see the younger Sharp at the doorstep with Katya. He’d brought his medical supplies just as requested and a bit extra just in case, sneaking in a few things to try and see if he couldn’t try and discern what was ailing the older Sharp sibling. He was morbidly curious in a way even if it was something run of the mill for a smoker. On the other hand, it could be something less ordinary due to how long they had been serving, just as his cousin had. But from what he knew, they weren’t one to take in starseeds so that too would play a factor he figured.

Walking up with both medical bags, he nodded and greeted the two females on the doorstep. “Good evening Melody, and Katya.”

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:58 pm
“Yes, he is indeed. And while I’m more likely to wipe the floor with you I’d like to see how long you can keep me from doing it.” And he really did need to get out some pent up energy, it didn’t help that college was on break and he would graduate, again, in a few months. He needed something to do and Aloysius was right here.

Grasping the others long braid, because it really was such an easy way to grab the other and guide him about, Alexandre pulled and tugged and just dragged him towards the door ignoring the fact it was about to be unlocked and opened for them. “You let a tin foil hat certifiable nutcase bring you into a cosmic war…and you don’t want pointless fighting?” The last bit he sounded confused on as he turned his wide eyes onto the taller male. “Please explain this to me? You joined a cosmic war…where in which we, as in both of us, need to fight against others who want us dead…or at least severely injured. To keep in shape we need to train..otherwise either of us could wind up dead. So this is hardly pointless.” Turning back towards the door he gave another yank.

“Now then, are you going to make this easy for us both?”

Nodding her head to Lorcan the mauvian went over to her masters cousin and rubbed against his pant leg. “Master has been edgy lately, this is going to be interesting if he can get Aloysius to join him in a spar.” She spoke softly, looking up at Lorcan. She was certain he had some clue what was going on with Alexandre, just as she did, because Lorcan was close to his slightly elder cousin.

“I think since the new year he has not visited this person.” She whispered, not wanting Melody to hear. Lorcan however should certainly hear her words.

A doctor for a cousin and they were here? Oh, now that had Liam’s interest because that meant they understood and knew about the war…they were involved. If that was all true, which there was no reason for it not to be true, than perhaps they could keep secrets and see to ALoysius’ health. It was someone he’d need to speak with, after or perhaps even during, the spar which he was certain would happen. The small little blond was persistent if nothing else.

“He is right, you know.” Even if he wouldn’t have gone about saying such things in the same manner that the other spoke. He also wouldn’t presume to be wiping the floor with Aloysius but perhaps the blond was really that good.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:00 pm
Aloysius barely got his hand up in time before a sound passed through his lips at the tugging. Struggling to keep balanced as they tugged him along backward by the hair, he watched Liam and slumped a bit as they had agreed to it all. He could feel their eyes on him as they paused just long enough with the yanking for him to try and turn to face them. They weren’t completely wrong but things had shifted for him, at least for the time being his focus was on his civilian responsibilities but it seemed like there really wasn’t a way to back out of things. It didn’t help that the way they had referred to Natron had touched an old nerve, they weren’t wrong about that either but his general had been so much more than a nutcase.

“Fine, just.. Please. Stop. Yanking.” Rubbing his face to try as he tried not to be embarrassed about the sound that had tried escaping. Grabbing their hand, he pried their fingers out of his braid and preened himself a bit before following them properly. “Some conditions, just a few. One is that we will stay here on my property, and two is that you really need to not put me in a hospital. I have to make sure that it does not affect my ability to work.” Hopefully, that would be something that their cousin at least could understand because they had a job that didn’t really allow for time out.

His skin prickled as he thought about how he had just proved he could fight, it wasn’t something he needed to show like some parlour trick just as his skills as a musician were pranced and danced around without much of a say on his part. At least this time he had a trick up his sleeve if he really needed it. Stepping forward, his uniform melted over his clothes and he pulled the door open as Mel had unlocked it. A quick little glare at her with icy eyes, the fact she was needling him more in a way with this. He was sure it was partially her fault this was happening, she’d made it her job to make sure he had no peace.

------------------------------------------

That was not a look she wanted to see and she stepped back out and down the few little steps from the doorway, leaving the key in the lock as she looked up at him. That look made her feel very small and weak, not something she liked, so she stepped back down the rest of the way to let the two generals through. Avoiding her brother’s eyes the whole while.

--------------------------------------

Watching as his cousin came out with Aloysius, he could see what they had meant. There was ice to them, something prickly beneath the surface and he could respect it. To be honest, he could even agree with them not wanting to fight and risk getting injured unless it was something in the field. He’d called it short on his cousin during training and they’d respected his wishes but this was different. Alexandre was venting, he knew why even before Katya had confirmed it because there weren’t any new marks and they had been out fighting more. It was more risk-taking, something he didn’t approve of but there wasn’t much he could do to stop his cousin. Though he was curious why that French tart was now off their menu, had something happened?

Moving aside next to Aoede, he set his bags down on the small brick wall that kept the rose bushes in. It was about the right height to sit on as well so he dusted it off and sat, motioning for Melody to join him out of the way of the two very prickly generals. “Should be interesting, I brought extra supplies just in case.”

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:00 pm
“I can promise you that, I don’t care to impact your real life. I’m not after that, we are on the same side after all. Were you a knight…that would be a different story.” Picking up his own pace so he could walk alongside the other, already his gloves hands were working his cape off. The damn heavy fabric got in the way far more often than he cared to deal with, even as he remembered a certain Captain running about with it tied around their forehead. He’d had his own tin foil hat wearing nutcase once, one he’d ruined with his own hands. Then they had betrayed him.

“I do believe you’ll be on duty after this Lorcan.” Nodding to his cousin as he glanced over to his fellow general, glad to see that ice there. It was nice, it gave him a rather delightful sense of comfort. Fighting, be it this or a battle, it was comforting for him…it was familiar and something he was good at. The rules were set, or there were none, but he knew the dance and so did those involved.

“Backyard where there's space?” He asked, noting Katya following behind them. She would keep things safe for them both, keeping their signatures covered up. Summoning his weapon he let the blade lazily trail behind him, carving a path in the ground as he moved. His cape left somewhere in the yard and it would vanish when he powered down.

Following Liam had joined the group, tempted for a moment to find Desiree and bring her out as well, he was certain she’d find a way out to watch things anyway. He didn’t need to bring attention to the mauvian, when she wanted to watch and learn more about Melody. “This looks like it’s going to be interesting. He could use it I think.” He whispered as he kept to Melody’s side. “I have a feeling Aloysius will be out more often, I don’t think he’ll be letting me out to gather energy on my own for a long time.” Flickering his blue eyes to his own cast covered arm.

He couldn’t believe it had happened still, yet he wore the proof of it, that he’d come so close to death and had only been saved because of an earring that he’d been wearing by chance. It was something they’d just started doing that night and it had helped him so much, more than he’d have expected it. He was stuck like this for two months, maybe less if he was healing well enough, he was certain he’d heal well and get it off a bit sooner. He wouldn’t be upset if he didn’t get it off sooner though; at least it wasn’t summer.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:03 pm
Leading the way, he walked around the side of the manor and followed the small stone pathway through the hedges toward the back area. It was open without much other than grass beside the small garden’s shed. He kept thinking about it though, the last time he had certainly harmed them more than a little so who was to say it wouldn’t end similarly now? Calling his bow to him, he watched as the other figures settled in on the bench outside the shed. It didn’t really matter if he won or not, he just had to make sure he didn’t get banged up too much. Unfortunately, that would mean he’d be using his broadheads against his fellow general otherwise, he was sure nothing would really slow them down.

“Stay within the bounds of the hedges and please avoid the roses, we both should avoid getting thorns stuck in us.” With the cold weather, all the leaves and petals were gone, leaving just the sharp vines and thorns that were all over the property. Aloysius watched them carefully as he kept an arrow ready to draw, making sure he was ready to move quickly.

------------------------------------

Following along, she stayed close to Liam. “I know, he told me that as well and to make sure I’m free to assist you as well for when he can’t.” She hadn’t minded it, had even suggested it that night she’d gotten back. She wanted to do something to help them, even if it did also help her brother. “I still don’t really think he’d beat Beni but… I also didn’t know he had a bow either.” Being careful of the other’s cast as she squeezed onto the little bench between him and Lorcan, she settled in to see how this would all unfold.

-------------------------------------------

Calling back to his cousin, he already had everything ready for when it was needed. Just in case, with Katya here, he could also access the extra backup supplies in his subspace as well without worrying. There was nothing left to chance when it came to his supplies, he had to make sure he was ready for the worst when it came to Alexandre.  

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:06 pm
“Of course, I don’t intend to damage the roses. I rather like them…even as they are now.” Just vines and thorns…it had its own level of attraction. Dangerous and half dead just waiting for the first bits of warmth which it would drink up greedily so it could return to life and bloom with beautifully deceptive flowers, the thorns laying in wait to pick some unsuspecting person. How lovely, and dangerous, a rose truly was.

Finally Chalcanthite was ready for things to start. Benitoite took his weapon into both hands and rushed at him…before vanishing. Teleporting to behind the other he opened up with shifting the weapon in his hand so he could swing at the other with the heavy bottom end where the glass orbs were. He might as well open up strong and put his teleporting skills to good use, as well as his weapon. If it came down to hand to hand he was fine with that as well. He simply needed to keep the distance between them close enough that Chalcanthite couldn’t use his bow effectively.

That was the issue and something he had to keep in mind when dealing with such a ranged weapon, because the other would try and keep him further away. The swing was from left to right with a downward swing that had him turned, twisted so the side of his upper half faced the other.

“Oh, he didn’t tell me he was going to mention that to you. I wouldn’t mind going out to energy gather with you anyway.” Nodding his head as he spoke, finding himself a spot on the bench to sit so they could watch things. “I don’t know the smaller General so I really can’t say if I believe it or not. You didn’t see him the other night…the ease in which he took that senshi’s starseed…and then it just vanished to subspace like it was nothing - so casual. I can sort of remember it all through a haze. But I did see it.” It had been a shock, more so once he was more aware of things and realized what the other had done.

“I think he’ll be ok though with this.” There was a strength there, inside the other ,and he knew it. He just didn’t know if it would come out for something like this, like it had the other night.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:08 pm
Chalcanthite knew it was coming and blocked with his bow, the wood of it creaking against their weapon as he brought his knee into their side. Even if their weapon had range, he had a foot and change of height on them, enough to still kick out at them if needed and it was needed right now. Pushing back, he teleported back quickly and tried to fire off a shot at them. Aiming for that side of theirs, the same as last time. He focused, drowning everything else out until he heard Liam talking about what he’d done to save them. There was that hesitation for a moment as he readied to move or teleport again. A small pause where he wondered for a long moment if Beni had heard it as well, it wasn’t something he’d wanted broadcast. Especially in front of the vicious little general who was fighting him now.

If it came down to it he would bring out his rapier but he wanted to keep this distance, to keep them back where they couldn’t get any solid hits in. He’d been so careful not to get hurt for a while now and he didn’t need them finding out how bad off he’d gotten. It was one thing for Liam to know, they could hear it when he slept or when he pushed himself too hard into things. It was another thing for Beni to know and to take advantage of it. Though after this, if Liam hadn’t started already, he’d have to talk with Lorcan about things.

---------------------------------

“He.. he what?” Looking at Liam in disbelief before scanning over her brother out on the field. So.. he had killed senshi, at least one. And she’d poked the bear that night when asking how many he had killed over the time he’d served. Fiddling with her hands in her lap she nodded. “I’d be up for it on the weekends maybe. I do think those little wraiths you use are interesting, a lot easier to manage than getting in close like I have to.” It was always dangerous up close, especially when she’d been alone. But now she could use her magic without it backfiring on her, something that seemed to be working well. She just had to figure out the rest so she wouldn’t have to carry earplugs or shooting muffs for her teammates in subspace.

Leaning on Liam, she watched the match closely. There was still so much on her mind from the events of the last few days. She’d gotten a bit of information from Liam and her brother but everything was still in a holding pattern until she heard back. It could be a bit, she knew they were busy with their job but she hoped it would work out.

---------------------------------------

It hadn’t been too surprising to him to hear that Chalcanthite had taken a starseed but then again he didn’t know much about the elder Sharp sibling. Watching the two next to him speak, he wondered if he should offer his services just in case. Even if he focused on his family, the Sharps were sort of an extension of that in a way. At least that was what Alexandre had made it seem like.

Pulling out a business card for his clinic he offered it to the blond. “If you need me to take a look at that arm of yours, I’m not sure if you already have a doctor but I figure I may make the offer since I work with Melody and my cousin over there.” Just casual chatter for a bit before he turned back and focused on the match. Already Chalcanthite had shown that the bow could be used defensively, though the sound it had made left him wondering if an agent's weapon could shatter.

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:08 pm
Pressing down with his weapon, putting pressure onto the other's bow, he wasn’t surprised when they sought to put down distance. He hadn’t expected the knee followed up by a kick to his side but it sent him stumbling back, clutching at his side. No doubt he’d be bruised by nights end, something he thankfully wouldn’t need to hide from anyone. There was what the other wanted - distance. It wasn’t what he wanted, at least not like this, as he saw him teleporting as well. Quickly dropping his hand from his side he readied himself, he knew he’d be ducking soon.

Shifting his weight and stepping to the side to avoid the arrow coming his way. Instead of attacking he approached, slowly. “Soooo…a starseed huh?” Lowering his voice as he approached, a darkness coloring his words, he kept his eyes on the other. “Tell me, how long has it been since you’ve taken one of those? How did it feel to hold someones life in your hands once again?” As close as he could get to the other, closing distance, he was hoping to distract him with words this time. As he walked, as he got closer to the other, he let his weapon vanish and once he was close enough he swung a fist for the other's midsection. “I’m proud of you…finally reaching out and taking what you want from others.”

“Yeah…the senshi would have killed me if he didn’t show up and deal with them.” If he hadn’t killed them, though he didn’t say those exact words, he knew what he meant and he knew Melody and Lorcan did as well. Liam was watching the match between the two generals but than there was a card being produced, and offered to him. Looking away from the two generals he focused on Lorcan for a moment.

“Actually, that’s perfect. I’ve been talking to him about seeing a doctor for his lungs. I finally got him to agree to seeing someone but he wants someone discreet, who won’t say anything to anyone. He’d also prefer someone in the Negaverse.” So this would be perfect and he was willing to set up the appointment himself, as soon as he could. “He was going to push things back, again, because I’m injured.” He was, of course, thinking about Aloysius over himself but he did circle back, of course. “I’ll also let you take a look at my arm, I’ll bring the x-rays from the hospital.” This would be better for himself as well, even if he didn’t care about a random doctor knowing about himself, he didn’t worry like Aloysius did but knowing this was someone Aloysius trusted he would switch doctors without an issue. It might be better for Aloysius if he did anyway, it also might help ensure the other seeing Lorcan.

Katya had decided to make herself comfortable at Lorcan’s side, curling up, her eyes focused on the two generals. “Impressive - both of them.” She whispered, more to herself than to anyone else, it was nice to see two generals who had been around so long have a sparring match. They both had skills gained from time and experience, some many had left over time, iit was always good to see those who had stood the test of time and remained in this war. Even if they took breaks, as she understood the need for them, she did wonder how her own general continued on without taking breaks or vacations. He was loyal to the cause if nothing else.

“Lorcan, do you know who had kept his attention? That he is no longer seeing…” She whispered looking up at the other blond for a moment.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:13 pm
Lips formed a tight line as he watched them move forward toward him, just because their weapon was gone now didn’t mean it wouldn’t come right back. That coldness came back as they spoke about starseeds and feelings. “I did what I had to and I will continue to do what I have to in order to keep him safe. No matter who tries to bring him harm, I will do what it takes.” They weren’t people anymore if they tried to take his partner away, just obstacles and that sentiment came out with his words.

Pulling his bow down he tried to block the hit, twisting back a bit to try putting some more distance between them again. What he had done wasn’t something to be proud of, wasn’t something to be ashamed of, it had just been something that had to happen. With his free hand, he swung back at them, for the side of their head to try and disorient them.

----------------------------------

Aloysius was very different out there, so very different from how she was used to seeing him. “I’m glad he was able to help.” She fell quiet after that though, watching as her brother and her general duked it out. Already Aloysius had gotten a hit in on the other and avoided being hit in return. It was like watching a stranger.

-------------------

“I see, of course, I can take a look at Aloysius as well.” He was amazed by how freely they spoke of things. It made his job easier but it made him laugh a bit to himself. The general out there who worried about secrets was paired with someone who shared things that should be hidden. It was funny in a way but he’d have to keep other things quiet around someone like this.

Running a hand over Katya’s fur he turned back towards her. “Nobody that I have noticed, he has been diving more into fighting and risk-taking in the field instead of in bed.” It had been a double-edged sword, one that left him conflicted. “I avoid saying it but…. it may not be a good thing that things have ceased on that front.”

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:13 pm
“I agree, though I can’t say he wasn’t taking risks while in other relationships because he was. Though I know that is what ended the longest relationship he had, the secrets he is so good at keeping.” And Aiden had taken enough of it and left, taking the dog with him…oh what a play thing that dog was. It was fun to tease the dog, speaking to it as a human would, she knew it confused the poor thing. To hear a humans voice coming from a feline. But it was just a dog and she had entertained herself with such amusements from time to time.

“He did so like Aiden but he was not cut out for the high societal life you all live.” She spoke, shaking her little head as she spoke, crossing her front paws under her little chin. “A shame, he wasn’t bad really. Though the one after it wasn’t bad either, a corrupt senshi, I approved of that change between the two. But that was doomed for other reasons.” When she spoke her voice was low, not wanting Melody to hear things, but it was alright if Lorcan did. He was family and he cared for his cousin, her general, and perhaps there was some balance to be found for him. Clearly he was off balance and was going with his more violent tendencies right now.

“I wish he would find his happiness somewhere.” Because he did deserve it. She had been there with him, ever watching, as life had taken him on a journey that most should never be taken on.

Interesting, very interesting but it was a good thing. A glance over to Liam and he nodded his head. “Very good, I’m glad he has one so loyal at his side.” Something he lacked…and really always had. Even with Mason the other never was involved in the battles he was so the General was on his own each time. He kept his own back safe or Hudson was around, or other team members, it wasn’t the same though with Hudson it was perhaps as close as he could get. Having family keeping his back safe, or keeping at his side, would be the best he ever got and he was accepting of it.

His fist hit the bow, damn the other for blocking his fist, and as his head snapped to the side with the blow he spit blood on the ground. He’d managed to bit down on his tongue, hard, well that wasn’t pleasant. He knew he’d continue to bite his tongue, a bad habit any time he bit his tongue he would continue to do so.

Turning back towards Aloysius he went to punch him in the face as well, putting as much force into it as he could. Shaking his head, that hit had really thrown him off a bit, the blond had swung more out of instinct than anything else. It was a bit wild and not what it should be, he should swing knowing what he was aiming for, but so long as he hit the other he didn’t much care.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:14 pm
Too close to really dodge, the hit glanced off the side of his face and sent spots through his vision on that side for a moment. Stepping back, he swung at their side with his bow with as much force as he could manage. This was going as well as it could, without him harming them as much as he had last time. If anything he’d gotten more experience with his weapon since then as well, even if some of his methods were unconventional. He worked with what he had, keeping in mind there was more to come if needed.

It was more than loyalty though, that came to his mind with their comment as the spots finally cleared from his vision. Maybe Liam was loyal to a fault to him but he needed that, he needed someone to be able to fall back on, someone who wouldn’t plunge a knife into his heart. “ I drew the first bit of blood it seems, maybe you will need medical attention more than I will.” It was matter-of-fact as the words came out while the taller general stepped back again to get some more distance. He wouldn’t teleport just yet, didn’t need to.

-----------------------------

He’d never really known the names or reasons why his cousin had been stuck in a cycle of failed relationships. The mention of senshi dating his cousin made his skin prickle but that was more because of his opinion of them. “I hope something changes for the better for him, at least he has family watching his back as well now. I worry that if things continue like this he is going to get into situations even we can’t get him out of. It’s an unpleasant downside of things, I still stand with the opinion that he should have come to me sooner but you can’t change the past can you?” His hand paused over their fur as he saw the blood his cousin spit out, he’d take a look at that after things but it had certainly gotten his attention.

“He’s unfocused with his attacks it seems as well, just going at it wildly without a plan. The other seems to have a lot more of an idea on how to keep things framed to avoid getting harmed. I never expected that of them to be honest but sometimes I guess it’s the quiet ones.” Shrugging slightly, he returned to petting Katya. It was nice that she didn’t set off his allergies, otherwise, it would be a lot harder to deal with her.

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:15 pm
“I know, and he can be that way on missions as well. He does jump in rather quickly with things, I may not go on most missions but I am aware of this, he has grown more and more to enjoy the violence.” It was a lucky thing he couldn’t, and didn’t, just poison his weapons blade or there would be far more deaths at his hands. She didn’t mind the idea of order falling at his hands…but he’d rack up a larger body count for certain. She had no doubt he’d get creative with things. His knowledge on plants would be put to good use. Perhaps it was a good thing there were senshi and knights for him to kill and a war going on…what would he do if it were to end?

Purring softly as the younger blond pet her gently, he really was rather caring even if others didn’t see or know it.

Catching the bow with his gloved hand he held tight to it and pushed back towards the other. He knew he’d use the bow again somehow, since it was still out and the other had no distance with which to use it properly. So he had to use it for something, in some manner. “You might have drawn first blood but I wouldn’t think too much on that.” And while he took a step back he used it in order to teleport. His weapon out again when he reappeared.

He did appear in the air, right above the other, and instantly gravity had him in its grip and he was falling but he’d planned on this. His weapon ready and poised to strike as he came down at the other. He had his weapon aimed to slice, rather than stab which would do far more damage if it landed.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff