Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Mending Wounds and Broken Bones {Chalcanthite/Natron} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:49 am
Chalcanthite rolled out of bed carefully, crying out in pain when his arm hit the bed at an odd angle. There had to be some way to make this heal even the slightest bit faster? As he shuffled towards his desk he had an idea, he would ask Natron. It wasn't too late in the evening so maybe it wouldn't be that much trouble to call him through the communicator. He took a few breaths to calm himself down after hurting his arm from getting out of bed before calling Natron. He did not want to worry his general by making him think he had just gotten out of the fight and was bleeding out or something. Natron was a good man and would probably have some sort of idea as to what to do to help the healing process along just a little bit.

"Hey Natron, can we talk? I have been injured and would like assistance in any way if it is ok. I have since had the limb set so do not panic and think that I have just left the fight in which I was harmed. Also, I apologize if this is a bad time or anything." He kept the line open as he shuffled back to the bed, sitting down very carefully as to not bump his arm once more. The pain was much different than all the causes of his scars, minus the one on his leg which occasionally twinged slightly in the cold or when he strained his leg too much like he had in the fight with the crazy red haired senshi.
Songstress Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:47 pm
Natron probably should not have been powered up, and definitely not so close to Des's house, but he both wanted to make a token showing of officer duties and not actually do shitall. A crackling call on his communicator made him suppress a groan. At least it wasn't a call for assistance - or not a general one. He could handle Chalcanthite's request.

"Meet me and I'll...talk you through it, probably - I'm not exactly in the best shape myself. I'll tell you the story when you get here." He gave Chalcanthite Des's address, and then teleported back to wait by the front door.

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:39 pm
Chalcanthite walked his way over, he did not want to power up again when outdoors in case that crazy b***h was looking for him. He had pants on and a hoodie that was on with his bad arm inside the sleeve and up to his chest. There was no shirt on underneath because just getting the hoodie on hurt enough as it was. He was definitely not looking like himself this evening and it was killing him inside that he had been beating with almost no effort on the senshi's part. He knocked quietly on the door of the place the address belonged to and waited silently as he wondered if this was where his General lived.

Songstress Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:51 am
Gabriel knew that out of uniform, he was anything but impressive. Short, messy hair, torn clothes - but he wasn't going to be a beacon of "HEY, GENERAL HERE, PLEASE ATTACK" while he was inside Des's house. He opened the door at the knock, and exhaled, immediately recognizing the civilian he'd corrupted into Chalcanthite.

"Come on in," he said, trying not to make his limp too obvious as he stepped out of the way. "Try not to break anything or disturb the art supplies, my boyfriend is pretty protective of his stuff."

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:02 am
Aloysius was a bit nervous when Natron had said boyfriend, he hoped that they were negaverse but there would be no telling in civilian form. With light steps he walked inside, careful not to disturb anything. He noticed that his general had a slight limp, perhaps his leg was injured somehow? Maybe Bischofite, he probably had a thing for getting people in the shins.

"You look rather rough, what happened to you?" His own pained expression probably left him looking less than to be desired. He hoped that Natron had an idea for getting better quicker or something to take the edge off so sleep could be more than a passing fancy.

Songstress Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:03 pm
"Some idiot General decided it would be a supremely good idea to attack the Dark Mirror, and got a group signed on with him. I got a call from a friend of mine in the Mirror asking for help, showed up to help, and got stabbed by a Corrupt for my trouble." Gabriel said, his tone slightly bitter as he hobbled into the house.

"Gabriel Blake, by the by. I don't think I ever told you my civilian name." He exhaled. "So what happened to you?"

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:02 pm
"Ah, well I do hope it heals up. Is your friend alright? I have learned a bit about that mirror attack while trying to look up information on a few generals who have peaked my interest. But yes I have yet to learn your name, it is a pleasure to meet you like this Gabriel Blake. I would shake your hand for formalities but my arm was broken by a, how do you put it, "bat s**t crazy" senshi. I also slightly injured my leg by kicking an air conditioning unit while trying to smash her into the one behind us. A nice man that was roaming the allies assisted me by bringing me to a doctor but I was not given any pain medication so I have yet to sleep well if at all."

He wished for any sort of relief if even for a moment at this point because he was exhausted and paranoid at the same time.
Songstress Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:09 pm
Gabriel exhaled, and then he cracked half a smile. "On the upside, at least it was actually the enemy who got you," he said dryly. "What are you looking for? A way to make it hurt less, or heal faster?" He asked. "Because starseeds will do both, if you're up for, you know, murdering someone to fix yourself. Necessary sacrifices and all."

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:08 am
"In all honestly I would love to rip her starseed out and use that because it would be ironic. I doubt I can do so with how I am now or possibly even any time soon. I would have to say that this is one of the few times that I wish I was more than a lieutenant already. I also would not call it murdering someone in all cases, sometimes it can be an end to their suffering so to speak. There are reasons that I drain from the junkies and otherwise sick and dazed. I would appreciate some sleep and for my arm to be back to some bit of usage reasonably soon so that I can continue compiling my notes and appearance sketches."

He was half curious if Gabriel wanted to take a look at the wound or not, he would be hesitant if it was asked about due to the scars and the small tattoo that was usually hidden beneath his professional attire.
Songstress Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:13 pm
"I have a reserve," Gabriel said, and then for a moment he powered up, to reach into the pocket of his uniform and produce a starseed for Aloysius. The wound wasn't entirely his concern - he was no doctor, as evidenced by the horrible state of his own injury. He passed it over, and then powered back down.

"Don't eat too many. Spread them out. They'll make you into a youma if you're not careful."

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:13 pm
"Oh that sounds like a good thing to have, I should think about a reserve for myself." He accepted the starseed and put it in his own pocket, it was a little oddly shaped when pressed against the other things in his pocket. He would eat it later when he tried to lay down once more.

"I will avoid such things like that, though the instructions sound like any antibiotic in a way. I guess you have been taking care to mend yourself as well though?"

Songstress Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:59 am
Gabriel glanced self-consciously down at his hip. "Uhm, yeah, I'm taking care of it," which was total bullshit, he was the absolute worst at taking care of his own health. It was a good thing he had Des, because at least his boyfriend forced him to get treatment so he got to keep his leg.

"It'll heal, anyway." And someday he would be in less pain and actually able to walk instead of hobbling again.

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:33 am
Aloysious noticed as Natron looked down, he had a feeling that the General was not really taking as much care of himself as he should be. He felt bad for what had happened to his general but it was not as serious an injury as what could happen when getting in a fight with a senshi, corrupt or not.

"Yes, though I do hope there will not be any lasting damage. Limbs are temperamental when healing, or so I have heard. It is also when things like this occur, that I wish I had a ranged weapon of sorts. It would make things at least a bit easier, do you agree?"
Songstress Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:51 pm
"I don't mind getting up close and personal," Gabriel said, "but man, does it ever leave you open to attack." He frowned. "Want to sit down? The couch is ridiculously comfortable," he offered, beckoning Aloysius to the living room. He should have done that sooner, now that he thought about it. Damn.

"Just, you know, continue to not disturb the art."

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:47 pm
Aloysius nodded and followed him into the living room, being careful not to disturb anything. "Thank you for the hospitality, I will do my best not to disturb anything. This is a very nice place, mine gets a bit claustrophobic at times because of all the books and sheet music. " He sat on the couch carefully and cradled his bad arm so that it did not hit anything while he got comfortable.
Songstress Kitsune

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces