Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg]As the Dust Settles. (Liam and Aloysius)[Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:20 pm
Once Melody was on her way, to where he didn’t know, Liam locked the door and headed back into the living room. Leaning against the doorway he eyed Aloysius, tilting his head as he stared at him. “So what’s going on? Something bothered you, a lot. You don’t need to talk about it now but eventually you should. But what needs to be avoided, so I know in the future?” He questioned, his arms crossing over his chest.

“I’m assuming this couldn’t have gone much better than it did, and could have gone a lot worse.” He said slowly. He knew there was a lot going on here and he knew only a small fraction of it, but this wasn’t dealing with the Negaverse and the war. This was all family things, or at least mostly family issues. Those were never easy but he understood them a bit better, he’d seen kids abused and dumped at the orphanage, rare as that was. Most of the kids had been like him…unwanted and dumped. Sometimes however you’d get one who’d been abused previous to being dumped.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:21 pm
Aloysius watched him and thought deeply about whether or not to dump everything on Liam already. He didn’t want to scare the other away or make them think less of him.”I… need time to talk of that. In small doses, I am afraid of what you would think or if you would leave. A lot has happened to me at my father’s hand that Mel was lucky to get away from before the worst came out. I just… have a lot of scars from him both physically and otherwise. I never really have spoken of it, I just say the scars are from the war but more often than not they were from before I joined.” He pulled his shirt collar down to reveal the very faint remains of strangulation scars from the worst of what his father had done before they died.

“It was my price to pay for being the inheritor of the estate instead of my father. He was less than agreeable at being skipped over when his own financial ventures were failing due to his drinking.” He moved closer a bit to Liam, not wanting to have to speak up to talk about it. If he could whisper his ordeals he would even though it was just the two of them hearing himself talk still hurt when bringing up the topic.

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:22 pm
“I’ve never been abused but I’ve seen children who were, I didn’t think less of them. I thought less of their parents, of their families, but you never blame the child for the abuse they suffer. The adults have choices and they are the parents, and family members, they are the ones who need restraint and control and lack it.” Adults abusing children…that was one thing he didn’t like, didn’t tolerate, and if he could track down those who did such things he’d drain them dry and have some Negaverse officer grab their starseeds. Those people didn’t deserve living for the harm they caused, he’d seen it first hand with the few children in the orphanage who had suffered it. It was not a pretty thing.

“That was his fault he was skipped over…and then he became a viol;ent, and childish, adult.” Shaking his head as he reached out towards the other. “It certainly wasn’t your fault and I doubt you could sink that low. A general you might be, and you may have killed, but that is a war and it is against others who were just as committed to the fight as you.” He seriously doubted Aloysius could ever harm a child much less an innocent one, one lacking magic or weapon.

“It wasn’t a price you should have paid. It explains things though.” Enough that he could piece things together fairly well.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:23 pm
Aloy made his way closer just wanting to be held but too scared to make the first move, there was that pain in him that he felt from being broken for so long. Without liquor to fill the void he wasn’t sure what to do next but he was glad that the other understood. Tears were starting again as he stood there near Liam, both of the sadness with Liam’s confirmation that Aloy had been wronged and of happiness because the other knew about such things. “I always thought it was my fault back then and when mother left taking Mel with her, there was no one left to stop any of it. It is why I moved into this place and left that home abandoned. I am too afraid to go back and see my blood in the carpet even if it faded away over time.”

He leaned forward and down carefully and pressed his face into Liam’s shoulder, hand hovering wanting to hug him but afraid to continue at the same time. It was so much to bare his wounds to another and he just was afraid still of being left alone.

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:26 pm
Reaching a hand up, and around, he curled his arm around the others back and held onto Aloysius. “I get it but I think, not now and not for a while, but I think you should reclaim that home and redecorate it. Make it yours and claim ownership of it…of what happened. You get to decide the future then.” It was, he felt, good advice and hopefully it might even help find some closure. It wasn’t easy to explain, to put into words, what he wanted to say but he hoped Aloysius understood what he was trying to say.

“Until then we work on you, you need it, and you can explain things slowly to me. You get to be a work in progress for a while.” He was trying to lighten things, something he wasn’t really good at, by joking with the other, teasing him gently.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:28 pm

Aloy hugged back and nodded into the Liam’s shoulder. It was good advice and something he should do but was afraid to do alone. He didn’t want Liam to leave but it had only been a few weeks and Aloy couldn’t see how to move forward without them. “I promise I am not as much of a mess as you have seen me these past weeks. I want you to stay with me and see that please…I want to get back to being that confident teacher again and to be able to keep that part of my life. It has been so hard living both lives and one has been causing me to falter in the other. I will never shirk on my Negaverse duties but I am scared to fail my students as well. I am sorry if this is so much so fast I understand if it is not alright.” He didn’t let go or move away, he was comforted greatly by the other and would stay as long as allowed in this position, though now his tears were slowed as that comfort help stabilize his emotions.

“I am like an unfinished composition, full of chaos as one part is complete but missing its harmony or melody. One day I might be able to be a full score but I just want to be able to work through it and pick up the pieces as is.”

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:46 pm
“I understand, and I’ll help the best I can. I’m not going to always be right, my advice won’t always be the best for you, but I’ll try to help you. Not just to be a confident teacher but also a confident general.” Who the lower ranks could depend on and learn from, as they’d need to. He had to learn from someone himself and that had, for himself, been Rhona. Even if the dark mirror wasn’t as active in the war they still had to heave leaders who taught the newer members. “You might not shirk your duties as a General but how well can they be fulfilled right now. We’ll work on that.”

He wasn’t surprised with how the other worded things, explaining what he felt like, it was fitting he supposed. The other was a musician so to hear it said that way was amusing really

“You can even go out with me for energy gathering, in case it’s needed.” Which he doubted he’d need the protection but who knows, he might. But more importantly it would let the other feel important, strong, and hopefully build some confidence as he’d feel needed. Aloysuis could also energy gather then, since he had a quota.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:48 pm
“You are right, normally I would have gone out each night and gathered just a little at a time to keep things from being noticed too much while keeping to a schedule. But I was wasting myself away all the while not sleeping. You saw why and continue to see why each night, I rarely get any decent sleep. But, it has gotten a little better with you here. Not being alone left to my devices such as they were has been helpful even if I am still getting through withdrawal.” He wasn’t normally this excitable or emotional. Even before being an alcoholic he was known for keeping a mostly cool and collected head when in a fight.

“I think that would be nice, it would be good to have company while on patrol even just for conversation. I have been good at keeping my routes outside of the order side’s way just for the peace of mind of the people in the area. If no problems arise there is no reason for them to worry right? Nobody gets hurt and the quota is satisfied.” He stood back up at least a bit, taking his head off the other’s shoulder but still holding on to him. The height difference was always something he had been used to but this was the tallest person he had known in a long while.

“Maybe we could also go out for other things to just get out of the house sometimes. I mean, if you would be ok with that. I know you have your own life and goals and you have things going on with your own family that I am willing to help with too. You are helping me so much and I truly honestly, thank you for everything.”

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:50 pm
“You’ll get back to sleeping better once you’re over the withdrawal, at least that’s how I think it goes.” It didn’t mean he’d be a hundred percent better, it wasn’t an instant thing, Liam knew this but it would at least be better than it was now. “Once you can sleep normally we’ll work on a schedule for energy gathering.” It would be good, he assumed, to have a normal routine again so he could ease back into living a normal life and getting things together. It would help him in a lot of ways, order was supposed to help people right? Or so he’d heard. People needed habits and order in their lives.

“That’ll work in my favor. I’m not looking to get into a fight with order, neutral as we might be, I’d rather not have them deciding to fight me for gathering energy.” It’s not like he left people unconscious or harmed in any way. But some senshi, and knights, he’d heard were rather zealous and went for anyone with a chaos aura.

“I’ll give you my schedule, for work and school, and we can arrange other things to do. My family…that is another matter. I have someone helping me and so far I think it’s working. I do hope they continue to keep their distance, I don’t want to drag too many people into that mess. It shouldn’t even be a thing.” He didn’t like others having to deal with the nonsense of his biological family, it was his issue and he’d like to ignore them. “But arranging for other things to do - that we can.”

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:51 pm
“I know a few places specifically that do not get much order attention so I am always able to help avoid confrontations as needed.” Nodding thoughtfully at the research he had done, t was years of trial and error as he managed to find safer places to drain without getting into fights. He would rather not have either of them get into a fight though he was sure that they both could dispatch an opponent with ease. Either from long range with his weapon or with whatever magic Liam had as a senshi. “I understand, I am sorry my own family matters barged their way in as well. Melody is hot-headed at times like our mother but she mostly just puffs smoke, unlike our father. I can let you know my schedule as well once things resume pending the occasional house call for piano lessons. Though I put that on hold for a bit with everything going on for my composition. I have written many but this one is for an entire orchestra instead of just viola and an accompaniment for piano and a singer. I have it in progress if you would be interested in hearing it maybe at some point.”

He was a bit embarrassed at this but he loved sharing music with others. “I could always teach you an instrument too, I remember Anna saying something about it in the past.” He joked a bit at how the girl had let on that Liam had some sort of musical skill.

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:56 pm
“That’s good, I like to avoid confrontation when I can. I rather focus on gathering energy like I need to.” He’d fight when he needed to, he wouldn’t back down, but he wasn’t going to go looking for a fight. If there was somewhere to go where he was least likely to run into a fight he’d take it, hands down.

“I don’t mind, everyone has a family and with it comes issues, trust me mine isn’t any better right now.” But he wasn’t going to drag Aloysius into his family issues. He wasn’t sure the other could honestly handle those issues, the yelling and shouting as well as accusations and name calling - nope. It wasn’t something he wanted to deal with, even if he’d started to ignore it, he didn’t think anyone needed to suffer such insufferable people.

“You don’t need to let me know your private lessons schedule, I doubt it would matter if I walk in while your teaching here. I’d just make myself at home and you could continue with your teaching.” Shrugging a bit he listened to the other mention what he was working on; it sounded like a lot. He didn’t know much about music, or anything really, but he knew it wasn’t something easy from just what the other was saying. “I don’t have any musical talent, that was Anna. I just sang for the children at night. Sometimes they’d have a hard time sleeping…” Or he’d sing in the shower to himself, or some other times here and there when asked, but he never saw himself as being talented.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:57 pm
“Oh, I would really enjoy it if you made yourself at home here. This place is far too big for me alone and it would be nice to have you pop in when you would like, I have an extra key somewhere I can find for you. I hope you are ok with it being a music print theme, it was my sister’s idea since we are both musicians. Singing is something I could never do after this happened.” He gestured to his throat carefully.

“I got a bit better but I really think my sister excels at that and piano over me since those were her focus. She used to be my main accompanist when I would perform before we split apart… I think it is sweet that you were able to help them sleep by singing. Maybe that might help me too.” He blushed as he joked, embarrassed at what he let slip. “Uhh I am sorry about that, I just thought it would be nice. Also, it would be great to have someone other than Melody for my composition since it would be a conflict of interest for her to work on her own project. I have a pianist as you remembered from one of the recitals before.”

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:05 pm
“Ahh, did you sing before?” He questioned, somewhat curious but also dreading the answer a bit. He wasn’t sure he really wanted to know, yet he did want to know. He did, for a moment, wonder what was music print but he’d been so distracted by the rest of what the other said. He’d find out eventually - right?

“I’m not good enough to sing for you, not to help with your final paper thing.” He said, the last part said quickly before Aloysius could think he meant singing to him at night. Maybe it was a bit odd, and uncomfortable, he’d never really sung for adults or anyone who knew a thing about music either. He knew he wasn’t that good, just good enough that the children liked it, but for someone who knew music…he wasn’t that good. “I’m sure you can find someone through to help with the composition, someone with a good voice who knows how to sing. Maybe, if things are good enough with your sister, she could offer you up someone?” Wanting to offer a solution to the other, if he could.

“I could though, if you need it, I could try and sing for you at night. I mean I’m not that great, I’m sure you’ll know that, but it did work for children.”

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:18 pm
“Melody and I both sang together, though she was much better at it and I was much better at stringed instruments. I just fell out of practice and then never really felt a reason to get back into it once I started college. It was mostly in Italian though back then with nonna and my grandfather.” He still had a bit of a sour face when asking his sister for help came up.

“I really would never hear the end of it if I asked her but maybe. She still sings in the chorus and sometimes comes here to use the piano as well since it was from our house. I had it moved here, especially for us.” At that, he made his way over near the door where a small China cabinet of little boxes stood. It took him a while, to sort through the drawers and contents until he came back with a small key covered in treble clefs and music notes.

“It is a bit dusty and I am sorry for that but it works all the same. I am glad to give it to you so keep it safe alright?” It was unique compared to most other made keys due to its design so it would very much stand out on any key ring. “I think it is about time for dinner and then sleep if you will stay tonight after the event fullness.”

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:19 pm
“You might not hear the end of it but her help, or someone she can suggest, would be far better than myself.” He said with a small smile, it was true, it would be the best for the other to have a good voice helping him on the composition. If not the others sister, due to the obvious history there, than someone who was equally talented. If she came over from time to time, to use the piano, then Aloysius could ask when she came by next.

At least now she knew what he was and why the drinking had started, maybe with some time and more importantly time in the Negaverse she’d understand. He did hope she ran into a general who might help her, better than her brother could, someone similar enough to herself.

“If you want to cook, I can help, I’ll stay for dinner and spend the night if you want. It has been busy and it is late…really I support this is a really late dinner.” Already he was heading for the kitchen, pocketing the key on the way. “I’ll grab a hot shower after dinner.” Then he’d tuck into a proper bed to sleep, it sounded like a good idea.”

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games