Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Warranted Worries Over Dinner {Liam x Aloysius} FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:16 pm
It had been weird lately, Liam was still texting him as if everything was normal but hadn’t shown up at the house in far too long. Was Liam mad because of how clingy he had become now that he had more time to spend with them? That couldn’t be it, he hoped and prayed it wasn’t at least. Things had been going so well and he couldn't let this rest so he packed up some homemade dinner and started the walk over. He smoked nervously as he walked, one of the habits he couldn’t shake even now.

It took him about 3 cigarettes worth of time to make it there and when he did, he took a moment to collect himself. Wiping the ashes from his coat and scarf, he just kept thinking about it. Everything was fine between them, he was sure of it. Something else had to be going on, one of the topics that had not been shared that he was afraid to push. He pulled out the key and let himself in, pushing down the worry as best he could. He was better now, he could do this and everything would be fine. “Liam? Are you home?”

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:18 pm
The last few days he’d been taking it easy, letting his leg heal up and keeping off it as much as he could, the first day and a half he’d reopened things and banged into s**t as well. It had not been a very pretty thing, it was why not all the blood had been cleaned up. He couldn’t manage to get on his hands and knees to clean the wooden floor up. He was still ignoring it and knew it would stain…he wasn’t sure he cared right now.

Sitting on the living room couch, legs stretched out and in shorts, he was surprised by the voice he heard. He’d been hoping Aloysius wouldn’t get too suspicious and come looking for him. He really had been hoping against that, along with his teachers getting pissed. He’d taken a picture, or several, to send to his professors so they got the idea that some mugger had stabbed him in the leg and walking was not the best idea right now. They had accepted it; thankfully.

“Aloysius.” Twisting about, cursing as he did so, and pressing his forehead to the arm of the couch to cover up some of the pain, he lifted his head and shot the other a smile. “I’ve missed you.” And he really had.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:19 pm
Something was most definitely wrong, he almost dropped the food he had made as he quickly came closer. There was blood everywhere on the floor, and Liam looked pale for once. “Oh no.” This was very bad, at least from what he saw so far. He put the food down and threw off his coat and scarf next to it on the table before coming around the couch to take a better look. It looked as if it had been a few days of healing so far, which accounted for the time he had stayed away. “Oh Liam…” Sitting down carefully next to them, he hugged them carefully. “What happened to you?” He was scared and worried for now but, at least it looked to be contained just to his leg. It wasn’t from magic so probably not a senshi.

It must have hurt a lot, given the cursing from just moving around. It was still sorta fresh, just like when he had been banged up pretty badly in the past. Deep down he was angry, not so much at Liam for hiding it but more at whoever attacked them. But there would be time for that later, he would keep his promise. Now he just had to make sure Liam was ok and that everything would heal up nicely. “You could have come to me, I have had a lot of experience with being cut up given my line of duty. I hope you are ok otherwise.”

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:20 pm
This was not what he really wanted, he didn’t want to worry or panic the other, and it seemed he was doing just that. Taking a breath he took a moment before answering. “I didn’t want to worry you or have you mother henning too much. I was able to handle it.” He was wrapped and had been keeping up with it, even the palm of his hand was wrapped, his floor however...that had suffered.”I got into a fight with a Captain…he didn’t like the idea of sharing. He also didn’t want to let me just leave and let him take over draining in the area.” He’d just been very upset with everything, like nothing was going to please that guy.

“I’m fine, just sore and walking isn’t the best thing right now.” Or doing a lot with his hand, like grabbing at things. “It’s better than it was if that counts for something.” Which he figured it did, he’d managed to get himself down the path of healing and it was going well.

“That Captain could use some meds to help him relax though. But yeah, he got a little stab happy and some alien senshi saved me. I still gotta find her and thank her for that, if she survived.” Which he hoped she did. He certainly owed her for saving him against the Captain and allowing him to get away.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:20 pm
Part of him was offended by being called a mother hen but at the same time, he guessed it did fit. He had lost so much it probably wasn’t the best that he was being so overbearing, it was something he would need to tone down maybe. “I am sorry, I do not mean to be that pushy with your well-being. I am glad that you are healing at least.” He thought for a moment, a captain that was pushy with people draining in the area. One that also had an attitude problem, he knew that there were still agents who took offense to the mirror senshi even if they were all on the same side. There was nothing he could do about that though, it wasn’t as if someone from the other side had done this. He sighed and leaned back away, thinking about things.

“Alien senshi? I have yet to see one of those, but I did meet an alien soldier recently. I am sorry that you were attacked by someone from my vein of duty. I have heard a lot about people like that from the other mirror walker I know but it ended much worse. I understand there is a war but I never could bring myself to go to those lengths.” It was the truth, beneath everything he had shown to his fellow agents with his loyalty and followthrough on missions, he still had a bleeding heart to keep people from physical harm. Yes, he shot at others, but always to pin or dissuade them from fighting or continuing to fight.

He carefully tussled Liam’s hair for a moment as he thought about what to say next. They had both been keeping secrets from each other for fear of hurting one another. “I am glad someone was able to help you out of a bad situation at least.”

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:21 pm
“It’s not pushy, it’s you worry a lot. I’m not used to all of it. I’m used to handling a lot on my own.” He’d had to, even when he could have gone to adults he hadn’t. He’d let them handle the younger children and he’d taken care of himself, hidden anything he needed to and dealt with things. He still did that when he could - like now. He would have hidden everything with his family too if he could have. That choice however had been taken from him, though he was less and less annoyed by it. He just still wasn’t the best with other people and having them help him with things. “I also didn’t want you tracking down the Captain and trying to deal with them. They might be below you in rank but you're on the same side. I don’t want to cause a fight between you and another.”

“Yeah, an alien senshi. She’s not from here…wasn’t born here but in space and came here. She’s older too from what I was told. I’d met her once before, along with another senshi.” And he wasn’t about to get into what had happened then. It wasn’t anything too worrisome anyway, and nothing he needed to bother Aloysius about either. “She turned up during this fight and took on the Captain so I could get away.”

Leaning into the others touch he nodded his head. “So am I. I just didn’t want to cause an issue. I figured I’d heal up and you didn’t need to know. I know you worry about people you’re close to.” And he didn’t want to worry the other, especially now with him working so hard on his life and getting back into things. It wasn’t something he wanted to do. But also…he could handle himself with something like this. “You know…I can smell the food you brought….we could eat and talk if you’d like. I’m going to assume you brought food for two so we could eat together.” Which meant the other hadn’t eaten either.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:23 pm
“You do not have to handle it all on your own anymore, I know our meeting showed you the worst of me so you probably want to avoid things devolving back to that. But I want to be there for you, please take that into consideration too.” He pouted a bit, trying to play it off lighter than it felt in his heart. It was how he had been for a long time as well, keeping things hidden but beneath a sea of liquor instead of just in hiding. “I am capable of being diplomatic you know but I do know the limits I have within my rank. I wish it were so that chaos could rely on each other instead of squabbling and fighting like this. Not that you did anything wrong but mostly on my end.” This wasn’t the first time he had heard of something like this happening and he was certain it wouldn’t be the last.

“I see, from a place far far away and a time long long ago?” He chucked a bit at that and made a note to see if anything had been put into the database about others like that. There had to be some information available, if not he could always add some in the future.

At the mention of food, he nodded a bit. Since he had smoked, he wasn’t very hungry. The taste of nicotine was still thick on his tongue and in his throat. “I did bring enough for us both but I spoiled my appetite a little. I hope that it is ok if I wait a bit more before I eat, I’ll bring it over here though so you can stay sitting.” Getting up carefully so as to not jostle Liam, he grabbed the bag of hot lasagna and soup. There were utensils for both of them as well as a few cannoli for dessert as well. “I hope it is ok if we just eat out of the container, I think dishes are something we both want to avoid doing at the moment.” Setting the food down on the table, he sat back down and motioned for Liam to lean on him for a bit.

“I will always worry, even if it is just a little bit. But that has always been who I am and it never got in the way of things in the past. I know it seems counterproductive but please understand, worry comes hand in hand with love you know?” He blushed a bit at that, it was still new to be so open about things like that but he felt it would help.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:24 pm
“It’s not that, trust me.” Shaking his head he spoke. “It’s not so much a worry about devolving, though it plays a small part. I’m used to not having anyone myself. I’ve handled a lot of things myself, I have to.” He wouldn’t, or wouldn’t, go to the adults and left them to handle the others who needed them, sometimes more than he did. He grew up, in some ways, a bit faster than in other ways and sometimes it did show. Shifting around, which was really not the best of ideas, he pulled himself up to sitting up further. Moving about he got comfortable, sitting on the floor so he could use the coffee table for eating.

“I’ll try and consider you a bit more, that is something for me to work on. I’ve done well enough so far.” But considering it was another officer, and assuming Aloysius would be protective over him, he didn’t want the other seeking the captain out to have words…or to hit them. It wasn’t like the Captain knew he had ties into the Negaverse, though he suspected they wouldn’t care either.

Leaning into the others side as he started to eat, slowly, taking his time to savor the soup Aloysius had brought, he nodded his head slowly. “As for this alien senshi yes…and no. They were born long ago but have not died and been reborn. But from a place far away - yes. Their magic is…interesting, not something I’d like to encounter again personally. It’s worth looking into and if you see this one I’d ask you keep your distance. They see chaos and go for it, without much thought on the matter, and I’d rather repay their kindness with the same.” And not have them attacked. But that also meant Aloysius keeping his distance since they’d attack him first..general or not.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:24 pm
Liam was as much a work in progress just as he himself had been. It was just more internal than external it seemed. At least they considered his words and that comforted him a little at least. As Liam moved he put out cautious hands to try and aid them just in case because it did look like he was still in a lot of pain. “I see, I will take note and avoid them to keep from any issues popping up since they did help you escape.”

It was good to see that he still had an appetite, that was one thing he noticed disappeared when the other was stressed or worried. “I hope you like it, I tried making something new from a recipe I saw online.” Being close helped a lot with his own stress, just Liam being there reassured him that everything was ok, at least in part. He knew they each had their own lives and could handle things separately but he wanted to be help when he could.

“It really sounds like you have gotten into some exciting things as of late when out and about gathering. I have been buried under paperwork, another endless duty I have.” He groaned a bit, he was really trying to get this mission together but he had never truly led one before other than the small group he oversaw in the Scar. Benitoite would help but there was still a lot he had to do on his own. “It will be leading to something a bit more dangerous that I wish you could come with me for but, given the location, you cannot follow me there. I will be ok though, I have that small feisty general I told you about joining me to help make sure everything goes well. In truth, there may be a lot of eyes watching to make sure things go smoothly with my work. If it all goes well, it will make things a lot safer for the lower-ranked agents. It also will be a very cool musical tool which probably does not surprise you given my focus on music.” He smiled a bit at that even though there was still stress, he knew the end product would be worth all the preparation and stress.

“Maybe in the future, I can tell you more about it, but there is a lot of technical information that may not translate well for you.” With that, he played with Liam’s hair some more. It was getting rather long compared to when they had first met. It was very cute and fun to play with, even though he was being very gentle so as to not cause any more pain to them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:26 pm
“I think, all things considered, I’d take a mountain of paperwork.” Indicating his hand and leg. He might really take the paperwork over the injuries, though he supposed it was a part of being a senshi and a learning experience as well. It was some sort of need…or some such nonsense. “The senshi from space, the alien, is nearly as tall as you are…maybe a touch taller.” She was very large and awkward when she talked. She wasn’t bad though, not when they’d met the second time anyway.

Laughing he nodded his head. “If it didn’t deal with music, in some way, I’d be shocked and think something was going on. Hell might even be freezing over. But, since you said it might be dangerous and I can’t go…you keep safe and let me know when it’s over.” So he knew the other was ok, even if he had some feisty general with him. He wanted to know when it was over so he knew Aloysius was good. “Will your sister be joining you?” If it had to do with music, and given she was a corrupted senshi, he assumed she might be in attendance as well and keep her brother safe. Though someone might need to keep her safe, since her magic was wonky, as well. Maybe because of that she’d avoid whatever Aloysius was planning.

“I’m sure I could explain things to you as well and it all wouldn’t translate well. I know some of it doesn’t even translate well for me…like a chaos seed. It would like something we’d both be tied to but I don’t believe we both are…We’re both chaos but also very different.” There was a lot of differences and while it kept things interesting, and he didn’t have to serve the same Queen he’d heard they did, it made it harder to understand some things.

“Also mirror space isn’t exactly easy to explain either…” Taking another spoonful of soup he chuckled. “That palace tries to kill us every so often…or test us.”

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:27 pm
Aloysius was tall so to hear of someone taller than he was made him feel a bit odd. He really had only met one or two men taller but never any women. He would listen to Liam and stay away though, even if he was really curious about this mystery alien. The comment about hell freezing over made Aloysius almost choke on air as he started laughing at the inhale. “I guess I really am predictable with music but yes, I will keep you in the loop. Mel cannot come as well as other senshi. This is mainly something that will be managed by just regular agents, I will be hunting for crystals. I have made an instrument from them in the path that causes people to go into a trance when they hear its song. The goal is to make something else that makes an area of safety for those wandering who may not otherwise be able to protect themselves due to inexperience.” He wasn’t sure if he wanted to try explaining the Rift as there was so much there that was still a mystery to everyone.

“There are a lot of different things, kind of like two sides to the same coin almost maybe? Though hearing that your space tries to kill you or test you is a bit unsettling. At the same time, I understand because the place I am going is a wasteland full of creatures that are driven by motives none of us really know.” It was one of the things that drove him down the path that led him to where he was today. Seeing youma over a decade ago and finding them interesting had led him to confront one of the agents and join. If only he had truly known what he had gotten into and what he would lose, would he have still followed through with it?

Looking at Liam reassured him though, everything that led him here was just part of the journey. Although there was a lot of bad in it, there were good things as well. “I am glad we are both chaos though, even if we are different we can at least talk of things more openly. I am so very glad we met again even if we both tend to worry a lot.” Kissing Liam on the cheek softly, he snatched a cannoli from the container on the table and started eating.

“Dessert first for me, then lasagna. I promise I will leave you one this time.” He had a bad habit of eating all the cannoli he made, they were a weakness of his.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:28 pm
“Remind me after dinner to try and explain mirrorspace, it’ll take some time. It’s not complicated in looks but it’s…interesting in other ways.” A place that was nothing but white space, like something straight up out a mental ward, wasn’t not interesting but the magic infused into the place was. He’d also heard an eternal of his court once speculate that the place had some manner on consciousness..that it could decide to do things.

“You can have dessert first but eat after it..” Giving Aloysius a peck on the cheek he shifted a bit and started in on his food properly. He’d work on things a bit more with himself, so he wasn’t going to pus the other away but also so he didn’t worry him. He needed to work through his own issues, at least when it came to Aloysius, and he knew it just like how he knew it would take time. He’d dedicate the time though.

For now though food and then stories about mirrorspace.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces