Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Stage Fright and The Musician {Chalcanthite x Kamacite}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:36 am
After his interview with Ochre, Chalcanthite had a good start on his data. A few more interviews would cover what he needed to begin putting things in motion. As he scrolled through the nega tablet, another corrupt name caught his eye. It would be nice to speak with a few more of the chaos aligned senshi, they could help with some general data for senshi powers as well. It was always something that was interesting to him but, not something as easily studied in the field.

Hello Kamacite, my name is Captain Chalcanthite and I was wondering if perhaps you would be up for an interview of sorts? It is for scientific purposes and may help further assist with energy gathering quotas. We can meet at the following address if you are alright with it?

Chalcanthite listed his own address this time as he was still recovering from the nightmare that was Halloween. With his tea box in hand, he prepped the coffee table and cleaned up a bit around the house to make sure it didn't look like a dump after he threw papers everywhere. What would they say about him if his house was a mess? Especially now that Desiree was starting to get used to when he brought Voce into the house for training. At least the house smelled decently with the newest addition of reed diffusers which were scattered all over in coordinated scents.

Guine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:34 pm
Part of Kamacite wondered if he should have mentioned this meeting to Aue before going out to the address specified on the notice. He would have at least felt a little more comfortable if he thought that maybe his packmate was hiding in the trees somewhere close by, probably with his aura hidden by Tiberius or another Mauvian. Not that he should be too concerned about meeting another Negaverse officer, right?

It was… strange to go to a residential neighborhood, but he supposed if there was any real sign of danger, he could just teleport away. He was skeptical about this meeting, though. It was dangerous, but maybe the Captain knew what he was doing. Or maybe he was just as lost as Kamacite felt sometimes.

Tugging his robes more securely around him, and glancing to see if there were anyone in the vicinity, Kamacite lifted his hand to knock on the door, although with auras, there was really no need to announce arrival. They could feel each other just fine.

Sara Draconia

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:40 pm
Chalcanthite answered the door with a soft smile, seeing the corrupt's gorgeous attire. "Hello, Kamacite, correct? I hope it was not difficult to find my place here? Please come in, I have hot tea if you would like some?" He moved back from the door and motioned for the long haired man to enter. The brightly coloured robes that he wore had such an interesting pattern on them, it was definitely something Chalcanthite hadn't seen before even outside of senshi or agents.

The tea box sat open on the table as he stood halfway between it and the door, waiting for the senshi to follow him inside. "I do apologize if it is a bit disorganized in here, I have been working on a lot of things lately. Both inside and outside of the negaverse. If you would like, you may have a seat near the coffee table, the water should be near boiling in the kettle so I do have to grab that." As if on cue, a high pitched whistle came from the kitchen. Chalcanthite hurried towards it and brought the kettle back into the living area to rest it on a heat proof coozy on the table.

Guine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:04 pm
Breathe, breathe, this was okay. This person was a Captain and this would be okay. He would prefer if their meeting took place in negaspace, but he supposed this would have to do. The other didn’t seem all that uncomfortable about letting a negaverse senshi into his house, at least.

He stared at the strange man who let him into his house, looking curiously around. Kamacite felt on edge, like something horrible would happen at any moment, and he couldn’t quite put his finger on why.

“Yes, please,” he said quietly in response to the offer of tea, before reaching up and back to gather what he could of his ridiculously long black hair, and pulled it up and over his shoulder and out of the way before sitting down near the coffee table as offered.

Nervously, he smoothed his hands over his legs, tugging awkwardly at the robes over his arms, and tried to relax, even with his heart going a mile a minute. It was okay. He could just teleport away if he needed to. This was okay.

“I don’t mind,” he told the man in response to his apology, “And no, it wasn’t difficult to find. You… said you had questions for me? I’m not sure how much help I’d be…”

Sara Draconia

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:44 pm
With a soft smile, Chalcanthite prepared the tea and poured some in the cup that was set before Kamacite. After filling his own cup, he took a seat as well across the table. He could see that the senshi was on edge, he wasn't quite sure why though.

"Yes, I am working on some research to help protect the newer agents and senshi of the Negaverse. I just would like to know if you have had any experiences with less than pleasant results when draining civilians. Or if you had heard about anyone else that may be scared to drain due to any harsh events."

After adding a cube of sugar to his tea, Chalcanthite took a sip from it and pulled out his notebook in preparation of Kamacite's answers.
Guine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:29 am
Kamacite took the tea that was offered to him, holding it in his hands to try and use the warmth to calm himself. This was definitely one of the more stranger interactions he’d had in the negaverse so far. Nevermind the Rift and its youma.

This Captain seemed to hold no regard for his own safety.

And yet, he was trying to protect newer agents and senshi of the Negaverse? Kamacite wasn’t sure Chalcanthite understood that he was putting both of them in danger at that very moment.

“My General trained me well. I have had no issues in draining civilians of their energy. Maybe the research should be done on those of higher rank, rather than lower,” he suggested, although his voice was still quiet, still sitting on the edge of the couch as he sipped at his tea.

Sara Draconia

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:45 pm
“I see.. I have conferred with a few Generals at this point which is why I was curious about those who may be newer to our ranks. That is good though that you have had a General who trained you properly. What adivce may you have for a situation where a civilian is able to physically overpower you?”

He scribbled a few notes as the interview continued, he was curious about the senshi’s power but the tenseness in the air kept his questioning short. He would turn the Senshi loose shortly and check in with his Youma who patrolled the area. There were many things he wanted to know about individuals in the Negaverse for nothing more than his own curiousity ever since he had started his research.

Guine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:14 pm
What advice? Kamacite looked from the Captain, and then towards the window to the outside world, his hands still curled anxiously around his cup of tea. Kamacite himself was small. Tiny even. He’d come across plenty of times in which he could have easily been overpowered. He had been overpowered and managed to escape with some bruises and scrapes.

“Patrol in pairs, probably best with someone who can teleport,” he said quietly, and then bit his lip as he turned to the Captain again.

“I apologize… did you say you have a cat who can hide our auras? It’s just… I can’t feel them and it could be very dangerous if the White Moon found out where you live…”

Sara Draconia

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out