Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[ awa ] Pull ( America/Brassite & Chalcanthite ) fin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:04 pm
cw: mention of child abuse
follows Push

A few blocks away and America started hearing imaginary police sirens within the autumn breeze, shocked whispers in the dry tumble of leaves. She'd done something far and away more extreme than she'd ever done before. Planned as it was, she couldn't help but feel a little shocked that she'd actually done it. Relief and worry both swelled up and she stopped in an alley to just...squat, head in her arms, and focus everything in on her breath, on the rapid beating of her heart.

Heaving a sigh, she thoughtlessly ripped off the Barbie mask and let the air wash over her face.

She'd done it.

What had she done?!

xSara Draconia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:40 am
He'd seen the attack from his position on one of the rooftops, it had made him pause for just a moment in his patrol. The scene wasn't pretty and had been something that reminded him of other scenes he'd bore witness to. The fact the girl left them there had been the reason he'd decided to follow her though because it looked planned and not like some random act.

That man hadn't moved from the spot and still sputtered and bumbled as they cradled their hands. That had been a smart move, to disable them just in case. Maybe it was to send a message just as a thief's hands were cut off for stealing. Walking past, he paid them little mind as he followed the girl. Later on, if needed, he'd call one of his lieutenants down to practice draining on them before ripping their starseed and cleaning things up nicely. Even if he wasn't one for pulling what felt like someone's soul out, he knew that it would be good for them to learn the skill.

The alley that she'd chosen wasn't terribly far and as he approached, the realization of how young they were hit him. They could very well have been one of his students and even though she'd been the one to cause damage, he was more worried about her. "Are you alright young miss?" Speaking softly and cautiously, he knelt down in front of her to hear better.

Finding out what had happened was still a priority but making sure they were okay had risen to the top of things.

lizbot

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:16 am
"Did you see?" The girl's voice was grimly resigned, no motion made to try and run, nor to reach for the bat on the ground. Why should she? He didn't do anything wrong, and she was the one who'd messed it up right? Didn't check the area. Got caught.

America took a deep breath and looked up, finding herself with a guy in uniform. Military? No. Band leader? Weird.

It took a moment to realize he'd brought himself down to her eye level and was talking softly. Not asking what she was doing, but if she was okay. America's face crumpled a bit at the kindness, not at all ready for such. "I'm..."

If he'd been stern or accusing like he really should be, maybe it'd be easier to talk. Maybe the world wouldn't look all wobbly and intensely, horribly, sad for that moment. It takes another few breaths to talk around the lump in her throat, give him the rest of, "I'm fine. I just...need to get my bearings, is all."

And then, once more, "Did you see?"

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:58 am
The bat on the ground beside her still had bloodstains on it and they stood out in his peripheral as he listened. Worry at being caught and scalding were the things they'd focused on and he saw how his focus on her had jarred her a bit. It was almost like the fact that someone would ask about her well-being was an afterthought. If a cop had shown up that would be another story but

"I saw but I am not here to get you in trouble over it. Tell me what happened, what did they do?" He hoped it hadn't been something done to her but with how she'd tailed and dealt with the man, there had to be some sort of connection.

Adjusting slightly, he pulled a silk square out of his pocket and offered it to her in case she started to cry. Her eyes already looked wobbly and even if she was trying to calm down it would be better to be prepared. "I can help if you need it."

lizbot

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:21 pm
Taking the hankie, America stared at it for a moment and then lifted it to her nose, giving it a little sniff more out of habit than intent. It smelled nice. Putting it down, she looked him directly in the eyes and told the truth. "He didn't hurt me, it's not that personal or anything really. He was hurting his sister, though. On the regular. And I got tired of seeing her beat to s**t every Monday and all the folks at school who were like, smug to watch and assume. She didn't do anything about it. They didn't do anything about it. So I did something about it."

She drew herself up a little straighter. America was not ashamed of what she'd done. Shocked? Yeah. Nervous and unsettled? Probably for awhile. But shame wasn't part of that.

"I just want him to stop, 'least for a good while anyways."

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:43 pm
A sick feeling settled in his stomach hearing the tale, it wasn't an uncommon one though. The fact that she'd done something about it was something he could get behind though. Taking the initiative to deal with a problem to defend someone else, was something he understood and admired. Standing back up, he offered his hand to pull her up as well.

"You did a good thing, maybe a bit messy but still a good thing. If you want, I can give you the tools to make sure he never does it again?" There was an icy emphasis on that last part as his plans of calling in one of his own were set to the side. It would be a test of sorts, to see if they would follow through because he wanted to pull more people in that had reasons for fighting. Though he hoped he could help them be a bit better at avoiding being seen doing something like that.

It still bothered him that someone so young had to step up to handle things and that he would be pulling them into something much larger than a young girl should be messing with but, he had a feeling she'd be safer there. At least there were officers and agents within the police force who could turn a blind eye if something else came up.

lizbot

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:07 pm
Taking his hand, America was pulled up and her head felt a little clearer for it. Being curled up and small wasn't what she ever really wanted or needed herself to be. She was made to stand tall in the face of whatever came her way. Though maybe not all that tall, at least in front of this guy. His hair was taller than her.

Still, she stood firm in front of him, all the more for the surprising words of support, and the offer. She took a long, quiet moment, hands on hips and heartbeat picking up again. Eventually, she told him, "Sir, I appreciate you, but if you're thinking of handing me a gun, I gotta say no thank you. And if this is some sort of gang invitation then...I don't deal with drug stuff. And I won't do any sorta gross initiation things. Like the kind folks always talk about concerning urban youth and all that."

It wasn't a real no at all, though. She was curious as all hell about what he meant. This city was a weird place, and this guy was kinda weird right along with it, now wasn't he?

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:30 pm
Blinking in surprise for a moment he couldn't help but laugh a bit. What were they teaching in regular courses? "Oh heavens no." He waved his hand in dismissal at the thought of pulling out a gun. "No drugs either, such vile things. It is just a group of sorts that looks out for people here in the city." Thinking for a moment about how that might sound like a gang, he thought of a better way to describe things.

"I guess you could say I work with some people to fight against the oddities here in this city, sometimes there are also bad people that need to be dealt with as well. Maybe almost like Batman if he could get an animal sidekick?" That was probably the best way to describe it, at least without getting into a lot of the details that may go over one's head. Tilting his head thoughtfully for a moment, he wondered how it all sounded before continuing.

"It comes with a perk of something you can use to defend yourself though what it ends up being can seem a bit random. You also get a boost in your physical abilities which can help keep you safe and make it a bit easier to get around."
Moving his arm down to his side, his rapier appeared, crystal rings humming quietly as it resonated from the motion. It wasn't what he'd had at first but it was what he'd been using lately after working with his youma to find a new way to fight. A viola bow was what appeared to him over a decade ago which fit him but he was curious what might appear to her.

lizbot

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:52 pm
He lost her at Batman. He had her right back at animal sidekick. And America wasn't going to pretend she didn't have a good idea as to the oddities, either. A group forming up to deal with that stuff just made sense. And it was the sort of thing that not everybody was up to dealing with.

But she was.

She even liked it.

And suddenly he had a magical sword. Along with talk of other perks. Safer, stronger, and more mobile. Able to stay in the know and make a difference when she saw one needed to be made. She could deal with Val's brother and a parade of others like him, maybe even without all the potential troubles attached? It sounded almost like being given the keys to adulthood several years early.

"Seems a bit too good to be true, mister. I'm not saying no," she reassured him. "In fact, I'm pretty sure it's a hell yes from me. But what's the cost?"

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:17 pm
That was a delicate topic, it had cost him a lot over the years and he was only now recovering from it all. But he'd gotten into things because of his own hubris which left him broken. Not that that had been something directly related to the responsibilities he'd had for the Negaverse. Being careful not to let that show though, he trudged on with his explanations.

"Maybe a bit but most people have an aversion to fighting monsters so that would be a cost they would avoid. The main thing is that we gather energy from people to help run things and keep up our boosts. It can make the people we gather from sleepy but otherwise, it does no harm. But I will say giving you that power hurts a bit and might be a bit scary but it would only be for a moment, much like ripping off a bandaid."
Just thinking about it sent a bit of a phantom pain through his chest, he'd dealt with a hand in his chest not too long ago when his own sister thought to try taking him out of the equation when she became a senshi.

lizbot

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:29 pm
"So fighting, pain, and working as some kinda energy tax collector?" America nodded to herself after a moment. She should go home and think about it, after a night of rest and with her clearest head on. But she wasn't. She'd just seen a guy summon a sword out of the air, right after he'd caught her in the aftermath of beating and breaking a man she'd been stalking for weeks.

All of this was weird. And hell if she wasn't right weird to match. In her heart of hearts, maybe she'd been hoping for something like this, every since that night in the summer with too many too large bugs coming at her in swarms. Or just a few weeks ago, when she'd set foot in a place that suddenly wasn't any kind of place at all.

In the words of the Honorable Miss Ariel Shellbooby, America wanted to be part of that world.

"Sounds fair enough. I'll do it!" She paused a moment before asking, body already braced, "Are you gonna stab me with that?"

xSara Draconia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:59 pm
"That is an interesting way of putting it but yes." This was a different kind of sell than the one he'd offered Londonite, one that he'd felt at least a bit more comfortable with. Asking and answering questions, even if he had to figure out a new approach, was a lot easier to deal with.

Shaking his head for a moment before sending his rapier away. "No I am not going to stab you but it might feel like it." Reaching forward with a gentle hand, he reached into her chest for her starseed. Delicate fingers fed chaos into it with intention as he focused for a moment. The goal was to feed it just enough chaos to start things up and not a bit more. It was easier this time now that he had practice and it would get even easier in the future as he brought more people in.

And like that, it was done and he pulled back with just the slightest shuffle in his step from the drain it had put on him. Again, it had been easier but he was still a bit worn down. It made him feel very old for that brief moment.

"Welcome to the Negaverse, Lieutenent."
Smiling for a moment he bowed before offering a steadying hand if she needed it. "I am General Chalcanthite."

lizbot
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:20 pm
There was a brief look of confused betrayal, looking down to see a hand inside her chest, about to rip out...? And there was the promised pain as something new and dangerous was introduced to her...? Heart? Soul? Something core to America's being was flayed open and scored with new geometry. The new laws of her existence were writ over old, giving her more and asking more of her in turn.

And eventually, like wading up from baptismal waters, she emerged from pain, shivering and made new. Her senses began to bloom and she could feel the general in front of her. In turn, she didn't feel the night air nearly as keenly as before. Her clothes were more formal, and they felt right. Like they were made for her to be as she was. To work as she needed.

It was a sort of revelation, to be sure, but there was still a piece of oddness she was struggling with, and she held it up to Chalcanthite. The glow-in-the-dark plastic fangs sure did glow-in-the-dark at him.

"Sir, is this what you meant about a bit random?"

Sara Draconia
emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:55 pm
It was quite the difference in her attire, not so much a military style but one that was more fitting for an office or working professional. Her "weapon", however, threw him for a loop. "Oh... That is." Coughing slightly for a moment to avoid laughing. "Yes that is quite random, mine was a viola bow much like I use with a normal instrument. I will say that as you get stronger, so will your weapon. What that will turn into is anyone's guess but it will become more effective."

Now that that part was done, it was time to clean up. "Now if you would like, we can handle that previous matter. You can either drain him or, as I did with you, you can sink your hand into his chest and pull that core from him. Either way, it will stop him from drawing any more attention but I leave the decision to you." They'd slip into a coma and he could move them out of view to be found later and considered a casualty from a drunken brawl.
lizbot

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:07 pm
Looking down, she gave the teeth a doubtful look. What were plastic teeth supposed to turn into? Metal teeth? In the back of her mind, the part that was in a constant state of lists and plans and neat little boxes with labels on them, the idea of some kind of unarmed training settled in place. No matter what, she'd make it work.

She slipped the teeth around her wrist, and considered the two options. Both would stop him from drawing attention. But one, it seemed, might stop him entirely. "The core thing, will he like, die? Or become some sort of zombie?"

The thought of sinking her hand into him, just as this general had to her, right away sounded...powerful. Lot more so than plastic teeth, even more than the differences she was noticing in her body, and how it felt to move now.

Sara Draconia

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces