Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Echoes from a past Concerto {Avior/Lt.Chalcanthite}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:01 pm
Aloysius say quietly on a rooftop, power up just in case he bumped into anyone. It was quite a nice evening out, the stars twinkled brightly in the absence of clouds. Tonight would be the night he would serenade the stars, something he had always loved doing on a night such as this. Humming softly, he pulled out his viola and tuned it slightly by ear. Pulling his bow across the strings created a sad sound, one that conveyed his feelings with each note. He played a longer version of the sonata he had preformed on the night he had met a very interesting young boy. Part of him wondered where the boy was now and if he was ok, it would be horrible if the young boy met the same fate as the old woman Leda told her about.

"I hope for the best for that young boy, maybe he managed to visit his home or travel the world?" Aloysius looked up at the stars and continued to play, feeling the air vibrate slightly around his instrument. The open air ate at the sound but he could tell it reached quite a distance as people looked up occasionally to see where the music came from. "Maybe I am like the Fiddler on a Hot Tin Roof? No matter, it is such a beautiful night to play music."

Cooro Cooro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:03 pm
As lovely as it was outside tonight, the winds still blew bitterly as Avior began the process of letting his wraiths gather energy. Luckily for him, his Senshi outfit wasn't all that revealing; lined with fur and cozy against his skin, he was rather comfortable, though he did dread when summer would come. He would be so hot when that time came..

Either way, it seemed like the wraiths had had their fill of energy for the evening, and he called them back into their shards, tucking them away safely into his pouch on his hip. Too bad about them not being pets.. His mind traveled back to when he had first become a senshi nearly a year ago, and just how lonely it had been back then. Granted, it WAS lonely still, but atleast now he knew that there were people out there who felt just like he did.. And that they would support him as much as they could. But tonight, it was lonely, and it was silent out here.

For a while it was, at least. Just before he had turned to go on home, such a sweet melody reached his ears, carried on the breeze that once only brought cold. A familiar sound, one that just jabbed at his memories as he tried to recall where it had come from. Even if he could not place it, atleast he could try to take a peek at it's source. And more oddly than not.. It seemed to be coming from a chaos signature.. Peculiar.. But what the Negaverse did on their patrols was not entirely his business. After all, he enjoyed having his iPod on as he went about draining as well.

After just a few minutes of hopping around, he landed lightly on the rooftop where a rather weak-aura'ed Lieutenant was playing to the night sky. Though he wished to say something, who was he to interrupt such lovely, yet sad music.

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:36 pm
Aloysius felt an aura near him as he played, a tear rolled down his cheek as he neared the end of the piece. He remembered all those who had come to see him and even more he remembered those he inspired. He put his viola away quietly before turning to face the source of the aura. Standing up slowly, he noticed there was a bit of a height difference between him and the young man who now faced him. "It seems my music has brought an audience even on such a cold night like this. Or maybe I have ventured into another senshi's turf like the other evening?" The young man seemed more interested in the music though, or at least he had the common courtesy to let a musician finish their piece before interrupting.

"You must be in the same group as the cotton candy haired Amytis, are you not?" It seemed that he was at least right about them both being in the DMC instead of the alien senshi that he had to protect others from. He took mental notes on the young man's appearance and uniform to compile into his database. His contacts felt a bit odd with the wind chill but it was still better than risking losing or breaking a pair of glasses every time he patrolled. He outstretched his hand towards the young man and smiled. "Well if you do not mind, it is nice to have an audience this evening. I hope you enjoyed the piece."

Cooro Cooro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 pm
A tear..? Was that music he played so much upsetting that it moved himself? Why did he play it then? Or perhaps he was just moved by the sound of It. As much as Avior enjoyed music, and enjoyed dancing to anything he could, he wasn't quite sure if he could enjoy music he made himself as much as he could enjoy others'. Finally recognized by the Lieutenant, he quickly shook his head, giving a bit of a sheepish smile.

"No, no not at all! I don't have turf; I just go where my feet take me. Most people don't seem to have a problem with that, from what I've encountered.. But yes, your music did bring me here. It's lovely and familiar.. Though I can't put my finger on where I've heard it before. " Unlike the one before him, he still wore his glasses, for his eyes were a bit too sensitive to handle contacts.. But that was alright, his own uniform seemed to understand that, so when he did transform, they changed into new ones as well. The offered hand was taken into his own, and he wondered vaguely if the other's hands were cold.. In this weather, it was just to cold to neglect the basic's like that.

"I'm not sure If I've met Amytis just yet. But I'm assuming that you mean the Dark Mirror Court, so yes, I am. My name is Avior, and it's a pleasure to meet you." It was not worth mentioning that he was new to the company. If he knew, then there was the potential of being taken advantage of, and he wouldn't allow that.

"I did enjoy it. It's not very common that I would find a Negaverse member just acting peacefully. Though some I have met were kind and gentle, many other's were out for blood. I take it you are not part of those ones?"

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:35 pm
Aloysius wondered if he had perhaps startled the senshi by noticing him. Things seemed to be going well though, the young man was polite and quite nice . He seemed at the exact opposite end of the spectrum from Amytis. "Oh, I see we have similar paths, or in this case the lack thereof. I have only encountered one who had an issue with it, that was with miss Amytis. I cannot say where you may have heard it before but I have played this piece a couple of times to the stars on evenings much like this." Aloysius's hands were still a bit warm from the friction of the bow and viola strings. The cold didn't really bother him though, he actually quite liked it and his uniform was warm with it's layers of silk and cloth.

"Yes I have met her and I cannot say I enjoyed her brief but violent company. My name is Lt. Chalcanthitw and as you may have guess I am a member of the Negaverse. It is a pleasure to meet you Avior. As for being peaceful, I dislike confrontation of the physical type. Even though I have skill in it, I would rather talk or negotiate with an enemy. You must be like me in that way though, you do not seem anything like Amytis so I would assume that there are those who can have civilized conversations instead of jumping at at person's throat. But yes, I am most definitely not out for blood."

He took note of the wings on Avior's lower back, trying to remember what that met about rank. The detail put into his outfit must mean that he was at least a super if not eternal. Avior probably had more experience with fighting than he did but he was not about to let that be known. Just in case a fellow DMS that was not as friendly decided to come as what was up as well. "What did you feel when I played? I am always curious as to what ideas my music inspires in others. I am reminded of those I met or spoke with for the most part. Or this evening, of a nice Italian dinner I had with someone once."
Cooro Cooro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:48 pm
"I do not like to think that people in my company are violent for no reason. Perhaps she was burned by a Negaverse member during her time as a senshi, and that is the cause of her rage. I've had such painful encounters before who were bloodthirsty from your organization, but what might be the difference between Amytis and I is my lack of bitterness." Avior had learned to finally let those old pained emotions go, and had been so much better for it as well. No longer did he harbor such ill will towards all of the Negaverse members who had hurt him, but some how, he felt himself holding so much more patience with them as well. Whether it was their shared home in chaos, or just a young boy finally maturing didn't really matter in the end.

The mention of an Italian dinner caused Avior to briefly reflect on his own time with a musician. A brief encounter it was, back when he was once known as Isha. Such a lovely night as well, a fan spending a few hours with someone he had admired so.. Even if the music was the same, and the person had experienced an evening just as he did, it was far too convienient for it to have been the same young man as before. And.. And even if it was, it wasn't as if Avior could simply reveal himself! Isha was dead, long dead, and he honestly needed to stop clinging to those past memories. That wasn't him any longer.

"An emotion... Nostalgic. After all, the brought back something laced with familiarity. I cannot quite place it, like I said. But besides sitting here and luring people with your melodies, what else are you doing? Gathering energies, I suppose?"

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:51 pm
Aloysius nodded at the DMS slightly as he thought about the young man's view. "Perhaps you may be right but I still would like to avoid such violent situations. Bitterness is a strong emotion, it can eat away at even the happiest people in the long run. Maybe one day there will be some sort of understanding, at least between those of us in chaos." He paused for a moment and contemplated taking out his electronic cigarette.

"Nostalgia has a power which can change the way people view situations and people. Sometimes I wish things could be remembered just as vividly as the day things happened." He looked up at the sky for a moment and thought quietly to himself. "I came to relax for a bit after gathering my quota for the evening. There have been a flurry of things on my mind since I joined the Negaverse. Music is a way to relax for me, it has been for many years. I suppose you have finished your energy gathering for the evening as well? I am surprised that you looked for the source of the music though, few civilians seemed to care that there was a musician playing to them in the darkness." He turned his gaze to the senshi for a moment while deep in thought.
Cooro Cooro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:50 pm
"One day.. Maybe not until the war is over.. Though I be young, I might not live to actually see that day." Avior was not thinking about his end on the whole, but it was certain that he was losing his enthusiasm for anything in this world. It all seemed so trite; it was like a playlist with only three songs, and they repeated over and over and over again. Instead of finding a way to appreciate it, he began to hate it. and he began to hate the feeling of just feeling alone this whole time. That's why he defected in the first place, to ESCAPE that feeling. It just seemed reverse; instead of feeling alone powered, it was civilian wise, now. As a non-powered person, he felt alone. and it was hard to pull himself back from that edge of inner turmoil that he had been teetering on for the longest time..

But that mattered not. This man before him didn't need to know that. No one did, as it was something that he would have to fix on his own.

"I looked because it was a peculiar thing. I like peculiarities, I suppose. And how often does a person find themselves with the ability to seek out a person hiding among the rooftops? As that ability was given to me, I might as well use it. And I'm glad I did. Now my curiosity has been sated, and I can go on home, because, like you, I am finished my duties for the evening."

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:38 pm
Chalcanthite nodded at the young man, he had a wisdom to his words that seemed to weigh down on him. "Yes, war like this may last many life times. Yet, at the same time, it may last less than the span of a few years. Only time will tell, as well as the actions of the courts." He thought to his own ideals and goals for the future in this war like time. Even if he made it to general there was no saying how long he might actually live when there could be a powerful senshi that may one day actually be out for blood and have the power and ability to kill him.

He looked at the senshi for a moment as he thought about the music again. Part of him was sad at what the senshi said, he didn't want him to go just yet. "Interesting.. Well, if you ever would like to meet once more just follow the sound of a sonata to the full moon on a clear night. I do hope we meet again sometime, you truly remind me of someone I had high hopes for." He paused for a moment to see if the senshi would in fact leave him on this evening or not.
Cooro Cooro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:12 pm
"I'm not sure if I should take that as a hint to leave, or if you're welcoming me to see you again." Avior's hands switch to his hips in a joking manner, giving him a bit of a tired, pouting look, before slipping into a soft chuckle and sitting down on the roof top. Gazing up from where he sat, he continued to watch Chalcanthite, pulling his legs up to prop his chin on his knees.

"There's nothing for me right now back home. An empty silent apartment, is all, so.. Maybe, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to stay here for a bit. If I could bother for another song, that would be nice as well. Of course, I understand if you wouldn't want to though. I may not be one for alot of talking at this moment, but maybe your music could help ease my mind. Of course, i'm not part of your faction, and I have no right at all to request anything of you."

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:42 pm
Aloysius snickered slightly at the boy's gesture, it was almost feminine and quite amusing. He then looked up at the sky before thinking back to the many things he would have to do in the morning. He took a few steps closer to the boy and smiled for a moment, "I would love to play more but I have to return home to rest before a long day of lessons and cat watching begins. I would not mind meeting in the future and I will not address you as an enemy as long as the same comes from you to me. I will play many songs in the future you just have to listen."

He turned back to put away his viola and bow before returning to the boy. "But you will hear me on nights like these if you are out, I would not be saddened if you followed the sound of my sorrow to find me once more." And with that he kissed the boys hand and left the roof, powering down once he reached the back alley and was sure there was nobody to find him. Something inside him felt warm as he walked down the alley, not sure of where to go before heading home to his normal civilian life.
Cooro Cooro

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff