Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Observation: Narcissist (Takamizawa and Chalcanthite)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:25 pm
During his short time as a Senshi, Kami had decided that he was going to be the best senshi that he could possibly be. And that meant he had to learn as much as possible. Sure, he had gotten a lot of the basic information from fellow senshi and a couple of mauvians, but if he were to go out and search for youma or Negaverse agents, he would have to know the city inside and out, learn all of the alleyways, be able to know what was where and how to get somewhere from any place in the city.

And that's just what he was doing tonight! The night was warm, and luckily not muggy, and he was creating mental notes and maps of the places that he had visited so far. Sure, he could have done it while powered down and a normal civilian, but that meant getting his clothes dirty, which he didn't want to do, and if someone had decided to attack him, he had confidence that he would beat them if they were a civilian, but if it was someone who was powered and caught him powered down, he would have had to admit defeat.

So he was just slowly wandering around some alleyways in the more downtown district, just getting to know them and not really having any definitive location in mind as of yet. Tonight was just observation.

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:26 am
Chalcanthite patrolled as normal for the evening, the past week of patrolling had been quite uneventful but productive. The downtown alleyways weaved his web and would help trap any unknowing enemies. As he made his way through the alleys, he sensed an order aura nearby. There were many ways for him to pop out above the source of the aura to get a good look, it only took him a moment to make his way up there The streets bustled with groups of people heading out for an evening of drunken stupor. With a sigh he scanned the area looking for anything out of place.

After a moment Chalcanthite saw the senshi, they weren't even trying to blend into the crowd or the busyness of the city. They were simply wandering through the streets, scanning perhaps or just getting a feel for them. He would not engage yet but watched with curiousity as they continued forward through his web. At the rate the senshi was going, he would end at a dead end that usually was used for his draining. It was secluded and nearby a subway, any screams would simply be covered by the running trains in the event of a fight. That also mean that talking would be limited in the event of a non violent encounter.

SSBrosB

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:31 pm
It was lucky for Kami that his outfit looked so much like a surgeon's. Though it was a bit easier for him to walk around in it, he still got a few looks. Though with it being so late, people probably thought he was going to some sort of costume party or something. These days people would throw parties for almost everything, so it wasn't hard to imagine that there would be a random costume party in the Summer.

Unfortunately for him, he soon reached a dead end and he sighed. At least he was finding where these were now rather than when he was in the middle of a battle and trying to get away from a youma or agent. However, that was when he felt the aura of an agent and he sighed. Another one so soon? He thought to himself as he looked around, trying to find where the other was.

"I know you're out there so if you want to surprise attack me or something, now would be the time." He said into the empty dead end. Otherwise he would have just been quiet if there had been any civilians around.

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:59 am
Chalcanthite watched quietly for a moment and put out his cigarette on the tar roof. He slid down one of the building's fire escapes slowly and quietly to position himself behind the senshi so he could block off the only escape route. His bow was nearby and he had a few arrows in holsters underneath his coat. He had learned to be a bit more versatile with his weapon over the years since he started his journey. With a quiet smile he scanned the senshi's odd attire, there was no limit to the level of obsurdity of senshi attire.

"That is not always the most intelligent pathway to survival, to announce oneself in an unknown area can be problematic. Not everyone is here to talk, in fact I know many who would have struck you down before you finished your sentence." Chalcanthite smiled and walked closer with slow and fluid steps. Not trying to be intimidating at this point since the level of power was neatly stacked against the senshi. If needed, his bow was still in a close enough range for him to tumble and retrieve.

SSBrosB

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:36 pm
Kami saw the Captain go down the building and walk toward him. He lifted an eyebrow at the ease at which the Agent was talking to him. Though he couldn't really blame the other, after all, there was clearly a power difference stacked in the Captain's favor. "I'll keep that in mind if it happens next time and I thank you for telling me." He wasn't sure if the Captain really was trying to warn him or was just teasing him somehow, but he would definitely take the advice, even if was from the enemy.

He looked at the other, somewhat jealous of the other's outfit. As much as Kami liked his own outfit, he did like the neutrality of the other's, especially considering that Kami had nothing to do with surgery.

"So... what is a captain doing here? Just watching me or are you wanting to drain my energy?" Though he had heard that agents also were willing to kill White Moon senshi, and so he would have to be careful in being able to get away if needed. "Though I can't blame you if you're studying someone like me. I'm assuming I'm somewhat of an interesting study at least?" After all, he was quite an amazing person, though he didn't know he had caught the eye of any agent in particular as a target.

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:51 pm
The senshi's ego almost made him laugh, it was highly amusing to see someone so inflated. It almost reminded him of his younger days when he also had an ego that was hyper inflated by his musical success. "Interesting, perhaps, but mostly I interact to learn as a whole whether or not it interests me.
Knowledge is power no matter one's opinions on the subject matter. The main reason is that you have entered my area. Similar to when a fly hits a web, the owner comes to investigate and perhaps eat as well."
With a cold smile he licked his lips tauntingly in thought of eating a starseed of an actual senshi.

"So, what brings you into my parlor?"
SSBrosB

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:19 pm
No wonder he's in the Negaverse, crazy guy. Kami thought as he decided on an answer for the captain in front of him. "Well, as amazing as I am, You won't be dining on me tonight. But if you must know I was mostly just looking around. After all, the city looks quite different in the dark." He replied, taking another look around before heading back outside of the alley, making sure the captain was in his sight the entire time.

He kept on his edge, knowing that the captain could strike at any moment. He consoled himself in the fact that Negaverse agents didn't have any magical power, or at least nothing like senshi magic. "And... it's not much so far, but it's good to know where to go and such when one has to... deal with people like you."

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:24 am
"I would invite you back at a later time if you would like to try that." A seriousness came in his tone, it was a challenge he did not see himself losing. Chalcanthite watched and took note once the senshi was far enough away,dropping the farce as he turned back to watch the other people who were up at this time of night. This one was a bit too weak willed in the end it had seemed. That would prove useful in the future if their paths crossed again.With a bit of quiet contemplation, Chalcanthite focused on his next target area. The senshi would now be alone as Chalcanthite was now blocks away from here.
SSBrosB
end on my side

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:39 pm
Kami knew that it would have been a mistake to engage the captain further. If he was a bit higher level himself then he might have tried it. Though he knew that if he ever wandered here again then it would mean a fight. A fight for his life too most likely. Unlike other agents he had gone against, this captain seemed like he would delight in killing Kami. And that is not something that Kami wanted to try until he had a bit more power.

Soon enough he felt the agent's power fade away, and Kami knew the man wouldn't attack him... for now. As much as he hated to say it, he was a bit of a coward when it came to challenging others of higher levels. But he did have to pick his battles. And he would to at least be even with someone if he was going to risk his life.

He sighed, and continued only for a bit longer, before he went back home.

Sara Draconia
All right end from me, thanks so much!

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces