Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] after the fire {Many} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:52 pm
Quote:
Takes place immediately after *Screaming Flames*

Chalcanthite had gotten the text from his sister and acted almost immediately. Reaching out for her, he brought her to him. The smell of burnt hair, fabric, and flesh hit him like a truck as she fell into him. This was not something he was equipped to deal with and immediately thought to Benitoite. He was afraid to move her much more so the only thing he could think of was to lay her down carefully on the couch in the living room before he called the other.

“Something has happened to Mel, I need help. Bring medical supplies if you can, please.” It had been a short conversation because he wanted to get back to looking over his sister. Her uniform was melted to her skin in places and she looked all a mess. She looked so frail as she laid there, it scared the s**t out of him. This wasn’t something as simple as a broken arm or some cuts and scrapes either. He didn’t have the experience to deal with this and ran to grab the few bandages and things he had in his first aid kit before emptying the contents of his stomach out into the bathroom. The smell had triggered some of his memories but there wasn’t time to stew in them.

Coming back to her side, he knelt down on the floor. “Mel can you hear me?”

-------------

Aoede could feel the burning still, even though she was passed out. She could vaguely tell she wasn’t upright anymore but other than that she was just out of it. Everything still hurt and she groaned a bit trying to come out of it. Her eyes fluttered open long enough to see the vague blob of her brother and wheeze out a thank you before passing back out. It was too much right now to deal with.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:58 pm
Alexandre had been home, working on watering his plants in the green house, when the call had come in and he’d acted as quickly as he could. His watering can was set down and ashen blond headed out of the greenhouse with a bang of the glass door as it closed behind him. Rushing into the house, figuring whatever was going on was important, and went to grab one of the first aid kits he kept in the house. Considering his nighttime job choice he kept a few such kits in the house, each fully stocked with everything he could think of, and a quick note was left for Mason before he called out to Katya to cover his energy signature.

He didn’t have time to leave the house and power up someplace a safe distance away, he wished he did, but having Katya around was helpful in the rare instances of emergency like this. Once she’d called back, from somewhere upstairs, he powered up and teleported to where he assumed the two Sharp’s were.

As soon as he arrived he was quick in powering down, since they had no cat to cover his signature. The smell which hit him was instant, and it nearly cost him what food was in his stomach, it was so strong and brought up memories he’d rather not think of. Though this also smelled far worse than that night had been. “What the hell happened? I can bring a doctor.” Well he could summon one…if Tom would accept his summons since he couldn’t force the issue with the doctor.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:01 pm
Aloysius had been checking her over carefully, looking at where it had seemed like she had been sent through an oven from the inside out. When Alexandre arrived, he looked over at them with uncertainty all over his face. He felt useless in this situation. “I wish I knew, she sent an SOS for me to get her out of somewhere and I pulled her here. It is as if she had been baked by something? She has burns all over her stomach and center mass but not on her hands or feet. I have no clue what happened and she fainted as soon as she made it here.”

He was afraid to peel the melted bits of her uniform away to try and see what other damage had been done. “A doctor.. Yes, that is good. I was afraid to put her in my car to bring her to the hospital. She fell right into me, I cannot say I still have the clearest train of thought on the matter.” Part of him wished he was better prepared for something like this given his history but it didn’t help that he was one to avoid hospitals when it came to “work” related injuries like this.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:06 pm
Taking the time to lay everything out, while trying to process what was going on and what to do, he hadn’t dealt with burns like this. It wasn’t even just simple burns but for clothing to be stuck to the skin. This was more than just simple burns and he really hadn’t a clue what to do, this was beyond his knowledge. She was, without a doubt, going to need heavy duty pain killers and he didn’t have those.

“Let’s hope he’s free.” And he really hoped powering up, again, with his energy signature wouldn’t gain them any unwanted attention. If he felt anything he’d make sure it was dealt with before it got close enough to pin point this house as the location of a nega signature. He wouldn’t let them be put in danger, especially right now.

“Arseno can do more than I can.” Even though he had laid out everything, as something to do with his hands as he thought and talked. Standing Alexandre powered up once again and felt for that one person he needed and yanked on the other. He couldn’t force him to turn up but he could put as much force to it as possible, in the hopes the other got the idea. Focused on that, eyes closed, he hoped to hear the sound of teleportation in a moment.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:02 pm
Arseno had been in his lab, attempting to come up with what he had wanted to present to the sovereign Generals when he felt a harsh tug, as though someone else was wanting to get his attention. For a moment his brain was confused before he thought of the one person who would be wanting to get his attention, or at least the most likely, and decided to put his plans in a drawer for now. He quickly grabbed the medical kit that he kept in the lab and then teleported to where he felt the other.

It was instant, but he was surprised when he ended up in a civilian building, immediately spotting Benitoite but also another General and… a very badly wounded corrupt. “s**t!” He immediately mumbled to himself as he moved over to her. “We need to get fluids into her, immediately.” He said as he opened his medical kit, taking out a bag, needle, tubes, and a small machine with a hook. For a moment, he took a look into her mouth to make sure that her airway was clear, checking her pulse as well. He then quickly assembled them together, and making sure that they were all sterilized, pricked Aoede with the needle in a spot that was not covered in burns, and quickly taped it to her arm so it stayed in place. The machine stirred to life, and slowly started to pump the bag of balanced salt solution fluids into her. He let out a sigh before looking at the other two Generals. “That should help for now. Don’t give her water just yet, we want to make sure she gets all the fluids that she needs. She should really go to a hospital though. We could take her to the one I work at, it is owned by the Negaverse. I would highly suggest it, but if that’s not what you want, after she gets these fluids, I would recommend taking her into the bath and cleaning her wounds with mild soap, so none of that fragrance stuff. Then the wounds can be dressed.” He said as he turned around to dig in his medical kit again. “Do either of you know what happened?”  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:11 pm
With the appearance of the other Benitoite was free to power down and when he did so he let his legs give out and sat on the floor. “Power down, we need to not have an energy signature. It’s safe here, we all work together.” And he trusted everyone here to keep secrets, they all understood how important those were. “I don’t carry anywhere near what would be needed for this…I could only think of you Tom.” And he was so glad, now more than almost any other time, that he’d brought Tom into the Negaverse and kept him close. He hadn’t turned him away, or ignored him, while he was in med school. He had tried to boost his morale and keep him going, encouraging him. It was good for him as a civilian but also useful at times like these.

“She should be powering down any moment now.” Since she was unconscious, that always led to a person powering down, so they really all needed to be powered down. It was for their safety here.

Looking to the braided male he tilted his head. “The hospital is a good idea once she’s stable, which should be soon?” A glance to Tom to see if that could be confirmed or not. “Tom can see to her care as best he can.” Since it was a hospital and did host more doctors and nurses. It was at least owned by the Negaverse so the care needed would be provided, at no cost, not to mention it would be kept hush hush. “It wouldn’t leak to the press or anything about her either…” Thinking of certain social circles catching wind of Melody being hurt…that would not be good. He could contain it if it did slip anyway.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:11 pm
Aloysius felt the pit in his stomach sink even more as the doctor Beni had called explained the situation. He had moved out of the way carefully so there was room to work as he ran over the information he had so far. “She had gone out to fufill her quota, her magic has been a bit unstable because she only recently came into her power. With the rain I can only assume she thought it would provide adequate cover to drain without being noticed as much. She must have been spotted by someone, to be honest there may be someone in the hospital with a burst eardrum from this ordeal. I should have been with her…” It was something that ran through his mind since the moment he pulled her here. It was his fault that she ended up this just like it was his fault he left the one who haunted him to die there in the Rift.

He wanted to drown in alcohol again to get away from the image of Mel burned and falling into him. The smell that still lingered here would be hard to forget as well. She had powered down just as the two had said which was good for keeping any unwanted visitors to their home. God he wanted Liam here to help but there was so much going on already. Taking a shaky breath he tried to calm down a bit more. “Once she is stable and comes around, then we can decide if that is okay? If she is able to give us any information about what exactly happened it may help but I want her to have the best chance at recovery so I will follow what you believe to be best Tom.” He wished there was more he could do or say as he returned to his original position on the floor next to her head. Her face was clear from any signs of fire and that felt like a small silver lining to the event so far since he knew how important her appearance was to her. Things would be drastically different once she woke up and realized what had happened. He would be there for her and hoped that it wasn’t too little too late much like their currently strained sibling relationship was.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:12 pm
Arseno powered down as well, glad that he wouldn’t have to keep working with those gloves on. He was used to them, but it was much easier to work with his hands directly. Though he did have medical gloves which he slipped on. He nodded at the two of them. “Yes, getting fluids in her and making sure she can still breath are important, though she’ll need to take that bath soon for the type of burns she has. She’s lucky she didn’t have it worse.” Burned, but not falling off, otherwise he would teleport her himself, whether they wanted her to go or not.

He removed more from his medical kit, cleaning any wounds that appeared that they could be infected. “If she regains consciousness quickly, then we can ask her. But if she wishes to stay away from the hospital, I either suggest a few days in my lab at the castle, or make sure you follow the instructions I give you very carefully for the next 3 weeks.” He looked over at Alex. “If you have any healing plants, those would also be helpful.” He said, before turning his attention back to the Corrupt. He shook his head at Aloysius. “Depending on what she went up against, it may be you that I would be taking care of now. And it’s an unfortunate part of our duties to go up against those we may not be able to defeat. From what I can tell, she did her best, and you did the best you could as well. And I’ll make sure to keep an eye out for any information on any patients with burst eardrums if she’s unable to tell us who she fought. I can’t look in files if they aren’t my patients, but I can definitely keep an ear out. Some nurses like to gossip, a LOT.” He wasn’t sure if what he had said would make Aloysius feel better or make him angry, but no one could predict everything, not even Metallia.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:19 pm
Alexandre was not about to allow Aloysius fall apart, he couldn’t right now, and so taking the bull by the horns the blond approached the other and plunked himself right in the others lap and pressed a finger to his lips. “This is not your fault, it can’t be. You are not the one who hurt her and one day she has to go out on her own. It is how we train and learn. You can’t always hold her hand.” Pulling his finger away from the others lip he shook his head.

“When she wakes up we will find out about who did this, we both will, and we will find them and you will handle them.” He would help in finding the person who did this, or people if more were involved, but he would let Aloysius handle those who had harmed his sister. He would make sure no one else got involved, to allow the other General to handle this on his own, he’d protect whatever fight took place.

“Just like with him this is not your fault and never will be. That was his fault then and now it is the fault of someone else. Right now you need to be strong for her - she’ll need it.” Deadly calm and serious the smaller stared at the other, daring him to argue what he’d said, he would not hear of a differing opinion right now. This was not Alexandre Evans in the others lap but a well seasoned General who had no issue in spilling blood. He was not going to allow the other to fall apart - he didn’t have permission.

“Retribution will be yours, on her behalf.” Because she wouldn’t be in any shape for such right now, and not for a while, if what Tom was saying was correct. Looking over his shoulder to Tom he nodded his head. “You know I keep a greenhouse full of plants, many have medicinal properties.” Which meant he had some that could help with pain or keep infection at bay, as well as any plant could of course, modern medicines were better but they were still good enough. Standing up, slowly, he cast one more look to Aloysuis, hoping his words sunk in along with Tom’s.

“I’ll get what I can from my greenhouse, of course.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:20 pm
It could have been worse. Those words from Tom did reassure him as well as the offer to take care of her at his lab. She would be in better hands for her recovery on top of the fact that she would be somewhere safe. Not that his house wasn’t safe but the idea of her being somewhere that the enemy physically couldn’t get to was very reassuring indeed. Everything he had said was valid and helped in a way. What would have he been able to do? Yes, he was always cautious and stayed out of the range of nearly all magic that could be used by senshi but that didn’t always work depending on the situation. He had never worked in a team before either but the more he thought about it, it was probably better that he was free and able to recall her.

A little color returned to his face even if those intrusive memories tried to weasel their way back in. The blame he had felt rested on him wavered a bit but in the end, it would really depend on how Mel felt about everything. He had been a s**t brother who had dumped everything on her. At least he had chosen the right people to call in this situation to mitigate the damage both to her and to himself.

And then every single racing thought in his head froze as Alexandre made himself at home in his lap. It was such an intimate closeness, a grounding weight pressed on him and forcing everything in his mind to a grinding halt. He couldn’t even formulate any thoughts for a moment as the words hit him one after another. It wasn’t Liam, but it was close enough when it came down to it. Whether it was better or worse was to be decided, but Alexandre knew more than anyone about the things that haunted him and probably saw the approaching breaking point. He couldn’t respond at first between the finger on his lips and having to try getting his thoughts moving again but the reassurance of blame being on someone else did help stop the spiraling.

He wasn’t wrong either, Mel had made it a point to find another General so that she could be trained by someone who was a bit more combative. She hadn’t been under him in any vein and she had done just fine so far. He had done what she had asked of him and had done it quickly which meant that she had felt she could have handled it on her own up until that point. This was a different situation entirely and he used all those reassurances to push back the other memories. The last thing that flashed through was the crumpled form covered in tar and feathers. Even if Alex continued to say that it hadn’t been Aloysius’s fault, that image and guilt would never go away.

He sucked in a shakey breath as soon as his brain and body let him, he hadn’t noticed he had been holding his breath since they sat down on him. The two of them would find whoever did this and he would make them pay. To be honest, he was sure that Mel would have wanted to get back at who did this. “Yes, something needs to be done about them.” It was all he could muster to say before the small general finally got up off of him. He could hear his heart pounding in his chest for a moment before shaking himself back to reality and refocusing on what needed to be focused on, his sister.

--------------------

Something had changed around her, she had felt it between the waves of pain. It still hurt but the shock was starting to subside as she heard bits and pieces of what was going on. There had been a p***k in her arm and the feeling of cool liquid before an odd taste tickled the back of her mouth. Was she at a hospital? It was hard to teel with how sluggish things felt in her mind. After a bit longer, she opened her eyes and saw the ceiling of the living room as well as an IV drip.

Part of her wanted to sit up but it still hurt so she looked around carefully without moving her head. There was a man with a medical bag and gloves she didn’t recognize as well as Alexandre. They were both standing nearby but she didn’t see Aloy anywhere. Where had he gone? What had happened after he got her here? She coughed slightly to try clearing the taste of saline from the back of her throat and immediately regretted it as the pain from her stomach being burned hit her. She wasn’t in her burned up uniform anymore so the smell wasn’t as bad but she was very much not about to look down at herself.

“******** b***h.” She wasn’t one to curse normally but she was pissed. She remembered the senshi who had lit her on fire and left her to burn after getting their ears blown out. Those blue flames were horrible and hadn’t even gone out from the rain. She’d have to find that b***h somehow and make them pay.

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:22 pm
“She’s coming to.” Tom said as he saw Mel’s eyes starting to flitter. He couldn’t help but chuckle. “At least we know you’re well enough to curse. I’m Tom, General Arsenopyrite. I was called to start first aid on you.” He said as he looked at the IV drip monitor. “I’m a doctor. You should be out of the worst of it, but we can take you to the hospital if you would rather be treated there. Otherwise your brother is going to have to take care of you. There’s also my lab in the castle so you could be treated at. With your powers you should be able to heal faster, and a bit better there than if you stayed a civilian the whole time. But it’s your choice.” He said with a nod. “For right now though, let’s make sure we get this solution in you.”  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:24 pm
Alexandre really was proud of himself for bringing Tom into the Negaverse, considering how damn helpful it was to have Tom around, not only that but he honestly did like Tom and appreciated his fellow General. Smiling as he watched the man introduce himself, as he worked, he let his eyes drift over to Melody.

“Welcome back, and when you get some time and you’re better, I want to know who this b***h is that attacked you. Until then you’re to get better and focus on just that, however you need to get better we’ll make sure it happens.” Be it in Tom’s lab, the hospital which the Negaverse ran, or at home it would happen.

“Tom works at hospital which the Negaverse owns, he also happens to be someone I brought into the Negaverse. So if you need him I’m sure he won’t mind helping.” He was so glad he’d done his part in encouraging the man to keep working towards becoming a doctor and to not give up, on that or the Negaverse. He’d let the other slack off a bit, as needed, because the end goal was the most important thing and he wouldn’t take this from the other. He wouldn’t call him out for anything and he accepted when he was tired even at a meeting.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:26 pm
Sitting up straighter so she could see him. It was very out of character for her to curse but to be honest it fit the situation. “Mel I am glad you are okay. Just let us know what you want to do and we can get everything arranged.” Getting up off the floor he stood over by Benitoite. She still looked rough but he wasn’t about to bring her attention to it and cause her any more distress than she was already in. He still wrang his hands a bit from nerves but otherwise, he kept as calm a face as he could.

-------------------------

Groaning again as she saw her brother get up she was surprised that he looked so worried. She’d never worried about him or done anything really positive towards him. “Long white hair, brown skin, she said cremation pyre before I started to burn.” It hurt to talk so she got the important bits out first. “No not him, lab. No hospital please.” Short clipped words, that worked even if it felt so wrong to her. Damned if she cared if she hurt his feelings, she didn’t want him to see her like this and she especially didn’t want Liam to see this either. She didn’t want anyone to see her like this. Hell, she didn’t even have the courage to look down at herself. Knowing it was probably bad because there was still the slightest smell of singed fabric, the thought of her skin not being perfect anymore made her stomach churn.

Looking at her brother for a moment she let her eyes soften just for a moment. “Thank you though.” Then she focused back on the doctor and the solution he was giving her. “The faster I heal the better. When can we go?”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:27 pm
The IV machine beeped softly as it recognized the bag as now fully empty. Tom worked on getting the IV out of Mel and putting everything that would be thrown away that was hazardous into a specific box and putting away the rest. “You two better get on putting at least that in the database. We don’t want anyone to forget who they may be looking for.” Because he might. Even if he had just graduated it didn’t mean that sleep had come back to him yet. He shut the container and suddenly powered up. He then hefted the bag onto his shoulder and kneeled down. “This is probably going to hurt a bit, but I’ll make sure to go as quickly as possible.” He said as he maneuvered his arms under her to lift the woman up. He looked back at the other two Generals. “You can come see her anytime you need to in my lab if she’s awake and willing. Otherwise I would suggest doing all you can to find that Senshi, not that you need me telling you what to do. But from the looks of it, she could be a seriously dangerous Senshi. I’ll be on the lookout as well of course.” And with that he teleported away, leaving the two powered-down Generals to figure out what to do next.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:35 pm
Raising a brow at Tom's words he didn't respond though, he had other thoughts going through his mind, he had plans that did not involve the databse though he knew what he should do. It wasn't until Tom had tleported out, with Melody, that he focused right ont Aloysuis.

"I don't have any intention of putting this one into the database. I plan to hunt her down myself, with or without you, and I will handle her or you will." There was no room for argument in his voice, it was firm and calm even cold, as he stared at the other. "If you won't do it I will. Either this one corrupts or they die." One with that sort of power had two options in his opinion, and he would use force. Normally he didn't like forcing corruptions but he would make an exception if need be.

"You can add her to the databse if it pleases you. However, I won't." Even if he should, and he knew he should, he didn't plan on letting this problem fester for long. He'd handle her somehow.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff