Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Bleeding Hearts and Whizzing Arrows{Chal xMelpomene} FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:40 pm
Things were going well, almost too well and it caused some underlying anxiety to build. Liam wasn’t as strong as he could be as a senshi and Aloy was worried about him getting hurt or worse, taken from him. He couldn’t be there for Liam every moment and maybe some training would help at least in some ways to alleviate the building anxiety. The spot he had chosen for this spar was his old house on the outskirts of the city, far from prying order eyes and civilians. It would be a good place and if he shot some holes in the old house they could be fixed when he built up the courage to renovate it. It would also be good practice for him, to shake off the cobwebs as it were. He would need to be in tip-top shape for when he decided to go on missions again.

“I want to see how your powers work in real-time as well as your physical ability so I will not go as easy on you in some ways. Now I will shoot at you but for both of our sanity, I will not be using my broadheads. I would love to avoid having to keep you from bleeding out after removing them. So I will be using my regular arrows, no magic really on my side other than some teleporting.” He nodded to Liam as he powered up and summoned his bow, taking his usual fighting position and waiting for confirmation to begin. “If I win, I get to decide what we do tonight.” He smiled teasingly before getting his thoughts focused on the fight. A different air surrounded him when he was powered up, a more confident and experienced air that stood shockingly against his more quiet and flowery demeanor when he was alone with Liam in civilian life.

No matter how things went today, he would learn what steps needed to be taken forward to better prepare for worst-case scenarios.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:53 pm
He wanted to remind the other that the dark mirror court didn’t get involved in the fighting between order and chaos, they tended to be as far removed as possible. There were, of course, times when it couldn’t be avoided but they did try their best to avoid it and not take sides. Sure they were chaos, you could feel it, but that didn’t mean they agreed with the Negaverse. Watching as Aloysius powered up he pulled out his henshin pen and did the same, he knew he wasn’t getting out of this.

“I don’t fight, not unless I have to.” He might hit the gym, and he might have been working to bulk up a bit, but he wasn’t much for putting it to good use. There had never really been a need for it, though if his family started up again there might just be such a need.

“I’ll take the bet, even if I know I’m going to lose.” Though his magic might just take the other by surprise, as he’d not told Aloysius what it did, he wasn’t even sure on his super magic. He didn’t use his magic much at all. Reading himself he waited for the other to move first, he wasn’t going to close the distance just yet.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:55 pm
With that settled he took his first shot, aiming to pin the overlay of Liam’s uniform to the wall. He would avoid actually hitting him with arrows if he could. He didn’t want to turn him into a pincushion like he had done to Benitoite years back.

Almost as soon as he shot, he moved in closer and prepared to swing the bow at him like a stick. It was crude but another thing he had picked up over years of fighting, that anything is a weapon if used right. It wasn’t going to hit with full strength given the height difference.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:56 pm
Well now, that was new. He could feel the fabric tear and it all happened so suddenly he hadn’t even really registered what had exactly happened. One moment Aloysius was letting loose an arrow and the next he felt tearing fabric and his arm was pinned to a wall. However, this wasn’t a real fight so he didn’t panic when the other came in close.

Rather he managed a smile and took advantage of how close the other now was. Only one arm was pinned to the wall so he swung out with the other, aiming to strike the other, he might as well since they were nice and close to each other. But that wasn’t all he was aiming for, because he had magic. His magic liked people in close to himself, though not this close, so as he brought his hand back, after swinging at the other, his fingers pressed to his lips and he blew a kiss at his partner.

“Heart's Compassion.” The attack was aimed right at the other.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:57 pm
Getting in close wasn’t ideal but he needed the practice for exactly this reason. The swing was well telegraphed so he managed to avoid being hit and only just losing his weapon to the strike instead. It clattered to the floor shortly after drawing very little of Aloy’s attention. The next part was not something he was prepared for as Liam smiled and blew him a kiss. That was an odd thing to do mid-fight, he thought.

Nothing seemed to happen at first other than some sort of effect he noticed at the edge of his vision probably due to how close they were. The next thing he could think of was if Liam was ok even though they were pinned to the wall still. “Oh! I am sorry, are you ok?” He carefully removed the arrow to free Liam before looking him over closely, not even thinking of the fight anymore.

He had already been anxious and worried but now he was just thinking of if he could help Liam and make sure everything was ok. Why had he even brought this up to begin with when both of them could get hurt. Nothing looked cut or hurt other than a bit of the fabric from his overlay. It was rather cute. He noticed it now that he was seeing it up close more than he had in the past.

He gently touched the torn fabric and then ran his fingers over Liam’s arm just to make sure everything was ok. It eased his worries a bit when nothing else felt torn or banged up in any way. He had to be careful and make sure they were safe, he didn’t want to lose anyone else again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:59 pm
With his arm free, and able to freely move, Melpomene couldn’t help but smile and laugh at the other. Raising a hand to pat him on the shoulder. “It’s magic, Chalcanthite.” She didn’t know if that would help any, if it might break him out of it, but it might help a bit at least.

“That’s what my magic does.” It made people care about him and not want to fight, or hurt, him. It was useful even now as it took the fight out of people, and it wasn’t likely people would want to fight him again. It also gave ample time to put distance between himself and someone else. “It’s not fair to use it but you did want to see what my magic can do - right?” He questioned, hand still on the others shoulder. He wasn’t surprised by the other inspecting him but it was still an odd thing, as people didn’t often check on him like this.

“I’m, safe you know.”

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:07 pm
It was odd, the word magic. But he truly did care and worry for Liam. That wasn’t something that was false, he knew that deep down. “My worries about you being safe are constant though, I would refrain from calling that magic.” But this, this was weird and as the seconds passed and the word magic came up again, the ticking clock of the fight started to work its way back to ticking. It wasn’t as stark a change though given his true feelings his face flushed.

“Oh, that is not fair at all!” The spell broke and he quickly stepped back out of range, or at least what he thought was range. Chalcanthite stood about 6 feet away now. He was a bit torn though now, Liam had pretty much proved the point that he could basically shut down a fight if it got in close range. It took him far longer than normal to plan the next move given this situation. “I am glad you are ok though, my aim seems to have held up well over the years I have been dormant.” For now, he watched carefully to see what the next move would be. In truth, when it really came down to it, he was a diplomat first and a fighter second so it was a bit hypocritical of him to be doing this, to begin with. But his feelings for the other came with both good and bad sides.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:08 pm
“I’m glad your aim has held up, for your sake as well as mine.” Though he didn’t need to worry about close in fighting ranged was however an issue, he couldn’t handle an incoming attack from a distance. He knew it was something which could happen, even from another senshi. “My magic makes people care, a lot, and you more than you already do.” Not that he minded, as odd as it might be, he found it more awkward when it was strangers and for good reason. Thankfully he didn’t use his magic much, he hadn’t really needed to.

“Should we try again and I’ll keep the magic at bay?” Since it really wasn’t fair if he used it, it would put a stop to everything each time. It wasn’t like there could be a back and forth of blows when he used his magic. It was a fight killer.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:08 pm
“Either way works, you have kind of eased my worries a bit with how deterring that magic of yours is to a fight. It may not seem fair but if it works to keep you safe then that is enough for me at least. But it would be good practice either way to continue.” He smiled a bit before aiming for the edge of the sash, he would pin him again and maybe try for something closer after a moment.

His aim was as good as ever though, it had always been his focus to put a handicap on opponents instead of actually hurting and killing them. He still wasn’t sure if that was a step he could take in this giant balancing act he had going on between both sides of his life. But he shuddered for a moment thinking that if something dared happen to Liam that he probably wouldn’t be able to keep control in a fight.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:11 pm
“Mmm, it does help in a fight.” It helped a lot, as it put an end to the fight, but in a big battle or against the right person it might not end a fight. He’d need to know how to actually fight, something which he wasn’t all that thrilled with. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to keep himself, and others, safe but rather that he wasn’t one who got a thrill out of fighting. Some people he knew enjoyed a good fight; he wasn’t one of them.

Pinned again, the other really was going easy on him, had Melpomene tugging at his uniform intent upon ripping it so he could free himself. “I’ll refrain from the magic and go with physically training, since it’s more what I need.” Magic didn’t need to be trained, not really, plus it was unfair to use his magic right now against the other.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:12 pm
As soon as Liam brought his attention to where he was pinned, Chalcanthite teleported up close and personal. He swung at their side with his bow using his momentum from teleporting. On its own, it would hurt but not as much as his usual method. Like whack a mile he would normally sink his arrows further into his opponents with this method instead.

Being up close for a fight was a weakness for him that he needed to work through as he did not have a lot of physical strength and needed the force and physics of tension and momentum to truly be effective. He really shone when fighting from afar.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:14 pm
Again with getting close to him, if he hadn’t said no to using magic it would leave Chalcanthite open to it, he didn’t use his magic though and instead The other took advantage of his teleporting though and struck him in the side, leaving him winded, as he bent over to protect his side from a second attack.

Perhaps it was on purpose, perhaps not, but he took a swing at the other which was nearly hidden by his bent over form. “Not bad, got me before I would have been able to use magic. A good way to stop it.” Hit them before they could speak and keep them silent, even if not for long, it was long enough to give an opening to more.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:15 pm
This time the swing wasn’t as telegraphed so it connected to Chalcanthite’s side, leaving him winded as well. Dropping his bow he swung back with an overhand throw to try getting some downward momentum in, full well knowing he was at a disadvantage but at this point, he was a little determined to win. Smoking plus getting the wind knocked out of him really wasn’t helping the situation either. The hit connected and then he stepped back a bit to gather himself. With breathiness to it, he wheezed out a laugh.

“I should go back to the gym one day because I feel you are much more effective at martial combat than I am. I went for a while many years back but things fell through after I got injured.” At least he had gained back up some semblance of strength in the arm that had been broken. Things were still wonky at times when moving heavy stuff but it might be nice to get out and do more extracurriculars as it were. Plus he could join Liam for it and maybe get some tips as he had in the past.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:15 pm
When the hit came he wasn’t expecting it but it came nonetheless. It landed right on top of his head, not as hard as it could have, but it sent him staggering a paces back from the other. One hand came up to touch at his head, like most would likely do, and rub at the area Chalcanthite had struck.

Lifting his head, fingers still working at his head and messing up his hair, Melpomene took a moment before speaking. “We could go together. The gym might do you some good.” Though the other wasn’t a fighter, he didn’t seem it anyway, it wouldn’t hurt to have some more muscle to him for whenever the General did need to fight. He couldn’t just fall back on his weapon, and strength as a General, all the time.

“So long as you get things done we can go together.” As he had a feeling the other might just get distracted.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:16 pm
With careful aim, he shot through the sleeve of Melpomene’s uniform on the arm that was raised to inspect their head. Following up behind it, he closed the distance and pressed his weight and arm up to their chin in a makeshift sleeper hold. Using his bent knees to add force to the hold as he looked into their eyes. Half making sure he wasn’t going to kill the other and half just to look at them.

He may not have strength on his side but he knew physics and ways around brute forcing things. He just hoped this would work and maybe knock them out for just a moment and end the fight. Especially given that the other's feet were being slightly lifted off the ground almost.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff