Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Journals: Powered Characters
[Negaverse] General Chalcanthite // Aloysius Sharp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Metered Pace

Word Count: 306

Years have passed since last being active in anything. The Sharp apartment looked ancient and almost abandoned to the dust that was consuming it. A thick layer of dust made its home upon all the bookshelves and instruments. Tiny paw prints were made in a path throughout the apartment. Behind all the sheet music and stands, the candle flickered next to Aloysious as he laid on his bed. Eyes glazed over as he put the bottle to his lips as usual. It had become a crutch since he became of age to drink. Scars stood out in the dim lighting as he traced his fingers over some of the newer ones. Friends were not something he had anymore given the way he left everything behind. Sometimes though, the alcohol that would addle his brain gave a passing fancy that perhaps he could go out there once more into the world as if nothing had occurred.

"So much lost time and relationships, I wonder if any of them remember me at this point? What would I do, what would I say? Could I tell them that I was slipping down to a place I couldn't drag people down to? Is it better to be forgotten at this point or to try and douse the burning bridges of time? I fear that perhaps I have let things lie for too long. All that remains is the little work I finished in the long years of solitude with my patient and doting pet. Even Melody has stayed since I told her what had happened. The things I had seen at the time were not easy to take in and still linger as haunting images in my peripheral vision."

With a quiet sigh, he heaved himself to an upright position and hung his feet over the side of the bed.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:28 pm
Regular RP

Potential Music Friends?
Word count: 859

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:28 pm
Battle RP

Sounds of a Myth and a Captain
Word count: 656

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:30 pm
Battle RP FIN

A Symphony of Petals and Metals
Word count: 845

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:32 am
Battle RP Fin

To Crack a Turtle with a Bow
Word count: 1,402

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:40 am
Regular RP FIN
Observation: Narcissist
Word count: 526

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:22 pm
Regular RP
Time for Music Lessons
Word count: 385

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:23 pm
Battle RP
Don't Go Out Much
Word count: 547

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:22 pm
Battle RP
Echoing Minerals
Word count: 511

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:33 pm

A Change of Pace

Word Count: 515

As Aloysious stared into the darkness of his room, Desiree stared back at him from the nearest bookshelf in his room. After a moment, he got up and started cleaning things up. There were sheets of music scattered across the floor in piles instead of up on the shelves. One by one, he picked them up and organized them by song before putting them on the shelves in alphabetical order. The shelves themselves needed a good dusting and straightening which he slowly did as his cat followed behind him, meowing softly up at him. Slowly but surely, his home was becoming less of a dump covered in dust. His desk was no longer covered in cigarette boxes and empty bottles. The kitchen was now clean, as were all the dishes he had left in the sink for an undetermined amount of time.

Now that he was beginning to have students for his piano lessons, he needed to keep things looking better than they were. It was slowly helping with how he had been feeling, being productive was hard but it was very rewarding to see his place becoming livable again. The piano that stood in the center of the room now had a clean shine to it from where he had polished it carefully. The only thing left to do was to get a new rug or carpet for the living room area since the old one was not salvageable. All the bookshelves were back in order so he walked back into his room to start on the laundry and bedding.

His bed smelled of alcohol and cigarette smoke from the many times he had fallen asleep with a lit cigarette in his hand. There was ash embedded into the small circular rug that was beneath his feet on the side of the bed. That would also have to be replaced as it was marred permanently from where the hot ash melted the cheap plastic fibers. As he gathered the layers of sheets and blankets, Desiree hid under the bed and made a nest in his dirty clothes. The laundry would take a bit of time and the only clean article of clothing he has was a very holey pair of boxers that hadn't seen the light of day in over a year. Many sighs came from him as he stripped down and threw everything in the washer with his extra strength detergent. It was unsettling to see his scars in the mirror as he passed it repeatedly while organizing more of his paperwork.

The last thing he did was the most important, he pulled out many small notebooks that he had taken notes in during his many meetings with various senshi. He opened his communicator and began to transcribe his notes into the database one by one to fill out his contributions to the cause of knowledge. It needed to be done awhile ago but, the feeling of productivity had escaped him for far too long. At least he could say he had done something to help even if it was just a little.

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:55 am
Regular RP
Smart Energy
Word count:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:24 am
Halloween Event

Orp: Bootanical Garden

Prompts:

Bat(tle): Wings of Horror
Doll (Solo) Porcelain Nightmares
Doppleganger A Repeated Farsa
Reg The Thing from Destiny Lagoon
Reg At the Grave of a Musician

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:04 pm

A Mocking Voice

Word Count: 523

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:38 am
Regular RP
Stage Fright and The Musician
Word count:

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:01 am
The Recital

Word Count: 1164

Journals: Powered Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas