Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] A Prelude for Darkness [Natron/Chalcanthite](Fin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:28 am
Aloysius stood on his roof quietly, he had cast away his glasses for occasions like this. Tonight he would learn more of his responsibilities and of his own powers since joining the Negaverse. There was still a slight pain in his mind when he though back to Natron's hand in his chest, the general had been right about the pain. He held his hand over the spot where Natron had reached his hand in then shuddered as he pushed the image to the back of his mind. No use dwelling on the past though, he didn't regret his choice in the slightest.

So he stood and he waited on the roof of his home, listening and watching the streets below him quietly. He loved watching the people walk around and tried to figure out what each of them was doing or where they were going. It was a hobby of his that he could indulge even more while in the Negaverse. Especially since it gave him a lot of things to write about in his stories. "Now... which of you bystanders are not so innocent? There should be some way to tell, I should as Natron when he arrives. There is so much I want to know and even more questions that may arise from what he answers."

Die Fluegel der Freiheit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:31 pm
Natron was not fond of having to walk, but the address Chalcanthite had given him wasn't a place he was familiar with, so teleportation wouldn't do. Not until he was close to the place, so he could see the roof and teleported up. "Evening, Lieutenant," he said, his tone cheerful. "How have you been so far?"

It was nice to have the responsibility of teaching another, of ensuring that he was welcomed into the Negaverse properly.

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:55 pm
Aloysius smiled back. "Evening, General. I think I am doing well so far but I still have questions and there are still some things that I need training on. How have you been?" He moved his hand to adjust his glasses then rolled his eyes because he wasn't wearing any glasses. "I'm still getting used to not having my glasses on. I still have the muscle memory of adjusting them. Well I do wonder what kind of patrols and routes I should take. Also what kind of methods of fighting I should practice?"

Die Fluegel der Freiheit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:18 am
Natron shrugged. "Well enough." Once again, he was warmed by his recruit's enthusiasm. "Patrols and routes are up to you, as is your choice of how to engage the enemy. Sometimes it works well to talk to them, especially if they're not attacking first - I did a lot of that, when I was a Lieutenant, because I was a scrawny nerdy kid and fighting was not my forte." That was no longer true. "Methods of fighting? Hand to hand, and remember that the enemy has magic that can be very unpredictable." Then, his face lit up, as if something had just occured to him.

"Oh, I think I have someone you'll be interested to meet." The General whistled, and out of one of the shadows in the corner of the roof, the form of a black wolflike creature, seemingly cloaked in darkness, appeared. "Airitech, this is Lieutenant Chalcanthite. Chalcanthite, my personal youma, Airitech."

Airi approached the Lieutenant and circled him, and then sat back on his haunches. "How fascinating," the wolf-creature said, in a rumbling masculine voice.

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:25 pm
Aloysius nodded and listened to the General, he had similar issues of being a bit on the scrawny side in the beginning much like Aloysius had now. "Negotiations are my forte, I think I might be similar in that fact in the beginning until I gain experience in hand to hand combat. I think I may patrol around this area since I know it more so that other areas. What kind of magic have you dealt with so far so I may go into things with a bit of knowledge even if it is a small amount?" His idea of fighting was with words or pieces on a chessboard, not of fists or weapons. He had tried fencing once but it really wasn't his strong point.

Aloysius tried his damnedest not to run over and hug the wolf-creature. He was absolutely adorable and even more amazing because he could talk. A huge smile swept across his face for a moment then he quickly gained his composure and coughed slightly. "He is quite interesting indeed, may I come closer?" The question was posed to both Natron and Airitech. He knelt down and examined the youma quietly, not only for his own desires of one but for general knowledge of youma themselves. "It is quite nice to meet you Airitech, you are quite fascinating as well. What can you tell me about yourself, if you do not mind me asking?"

Die Fluegel der Freiheit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:14 pm
"I've seen all kinds, really. One Dark Mirror I knew made her targets see their worst fear, but on the other hand, I know of another Senshi who could heal energies and grant a boost to your energy with hers before she corrupted - we aren't sure what her magic does now, and I'm not entirely sure I want to be in the crossfire when she finds out." His nose wrinkled. He didn't like to think about what Persephone's magic, with a Chaotic touch, might do. "Their magic is so wide and varied it's impossible to give an accurate accounting. Every Senshi is different, which is their biggest strength."

He exhaled. "Senshi aren't our only enemy, either, but I'll wait on that." It was easy to tell that Airitech was far more interesting right now than he was.

The youma answered Chalcanthite's question by padding over to him, circling around and sniffing. "You'll do," he said, his tone dry. "Hmh. What would you like to know? If you wish to know how I came to be in this state - I cannot remember."

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:22 pm
Aloysius looked up at Natron and pondered the many types of magic that he would go up against. "I see, that is interesting indeed. Randomness can be good for allies but bad for enemies it seems. I should make some sort of journal or take notes as I meet other Senshi." It fit his somewhat meticulous nature to write about things like that since he was already writing about what he had been observing of normal people that he saw as he patrolled each evening. The mention of another enemy picked and his intrigue but he could ask about that later. "I would love to learn more of our enemies, senshi or anything else we stand up against."

He then turned his attention back to Airitech as the wolf circled him. He pondered to himself if petting would be permitted but then refrained to maintain a somewhat professional air to the conversation. "That is a shame, that was one of the questions I had but I have many more. How do you move from place to place, do you have the ability to teleport? Also how come you can talk, it is quite fascinating and makes me wonder what else you are capable of."

Die Fluegel der Freiheit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:24 pm
"That would be excellent," Natron said, "and set you up to be an excellent Intelligence officer. Enter what you find into the Negaverse database - I'll show you how to do that, too, it'll be helpful." He grinned. "Our other enemies are quite a bit more predictable. They're called Knights, and they're kind of - our own opposite. When a Negaverse officer turns traitor and joins Order, he or she becomes a Knight. And a target, in case you thought otherwise." There was a hint of warning in his tone.

"Knight magic is tied to different planets, and their planet symbol will be nice and helpfully displayed, giving you an idea of what to expect." It was short and to the point, in a way.

Airi snorted softly. "I move with the darkness. And I can talk because I am one of the more intelligent of my species. Some of us are pathetic, feral. Others are much more clever."

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:34 am
Aloysius nodded at Natron. "Oh there is an entire database? That sounds very useful if it is kept up to date. I will do my best to help expand the information that is held within the database." Aloysius immediately thought back to the stereotypical knights he would see on book covers. "They sound a bit easier to spot than the senshi, it also makes sense that if we can bring senshi to our side, that they can bring us to a lighter side. Traitors should not be trusted but they could prove easier to take down if they follow old habits." Aloysius thought of what it would be like against one of them. "The fact that they are more predictable in that sense makes things seem a bit easier. I would expect them to have more experience in regular combat though since they are in a way like us."

"That is quite useful, I expect it makes things easier in the night time to move from place to place over regular methods of transportation. In a way feral may be useful but I would love to befriend one much like you who is intelligent and clever. I would love to converse with you more in the future perhaps once I have gained more experience and perhaps have a lot of free time."

Die Fluegel der Freiheit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:15 pm
"I think it depends on the Knight, but from what I've heard Order is a disaster anyway and you're very lucky I found you first." Despite it being something of a joke, there was seriousness in Natron's tone - Persephone had given up everything in order to join Chaos because she was so disgusted with Order.

"And if you're that curious about youma, I can take you into the Rift sometime, where they live." The General proposed. Airi let out a pleased growl.

"An exploration trip is always well in order," the wolflike youma agreed, "and it would please me to guide you both. And to converse with you more, young Lieutenant."

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:49 pm
"I see, when you say that it makes me wonder which side is truly in chaos." He chuckled slightly at his pun before he noted the seriousness behind Natron's words. Something must have happened to the general that was tied to the side of Order. Maybe a sibling or love connection? There were many options but he couldn't be sure without prying too much in unwanted territory.

"I would be very interested in venturing into the Rift, I have been curious as to what it looked like and how many youma there are." He smiled a bit as Airi agreed with Natron and wanted to actually converse with him even more. Part of him squeed inside at the fact that the youma wanted to talk with him more. "I would love to converse with you more Airitech, and being a guide is very kind of you. I still have many questions about the Rift and about youma which you may be better at answering when there are examples to look at while we are there."

Die Fluegel der Freiheit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:53 pm
"Oh, there are probably thousands of youma douwn there," Natron said, and Airi nodded agreement. The General looked genuinely excited at the prospect of going Rift-exploring with an eager young Lieutenant. It would surely be a trip worth taking, and he needed to become more familiar with the place himself, anyway.

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:00 pm
"I could take so many notes, that would be a great experience for me. I do look forward to it General." He smiled back at Natron, thoroughly excited at the future trip. There were so many options and new things to learn, maybe he would meet his own youma during the trip down there.
Die Fluegel der Freiheit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:09 pm
"Then let's plan for perhaps next week, then?" Natron proposed, looking amused. The enthusiasm was definitely warming, and he looked forward to teaching Chalcanthite more in the future. The more exposure he had to his Lieutenant, the more pleased he was, overall, with his decision to recruit him.

"Much of the other things I'd like to teach you are purely practical - the draining of energy, the ripping of starseeds. We can begin those lessons tonight, or another evening if you'd prefer."

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash