Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] A Symphony of Petals and Metals Chalcanthite V Lacrimosa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:46 pm
Everything felt different this time, Chalcanthite watched from the rooftops as he patrolled. Limping slowly along the roof, he took notes of any activity he saw. It was a quiet night but he still kept his bow at the ready in case someone less than friendly came by. Memories flashed back dimly to the time he had actually hit someone with it before, that courage had faded and been replaced by regret. After a few moments a bright colored movement caught his eye, it was someone running around in a brightly colored outfit. Pulling out his binoculars, he took a better position and realized it was an order member.

With a curse, he slid down the fire ladder to get a better shot and loosed an arrow aimed to hit a dumpster the lady was about to run by. After loosing the arrow he flattened himself against the wall and waited for a response.

White Trickster Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:40 pm
Though she'd patrolled almost constantly since the attack on the Negaspace, she had made sure to avoid facing down any more Agents. She had quite a bit of thinking and facing down to do in regards to the unfortunate death of the Agent she'd fought, actually had spent a bit of time not dealing with it afterwords.

Finally getting a job had helped considerably.

With a day off of work, Lacrimosa had taken the time to run a patrol, this time going through the city as the park hadn't held much for her tonight. And so far it seemed she might actually avoid the occasional youma or Negaverse Agent. Score one for her!

And then she was throwing herself against the nearest wall as something hit the dumpster she'd been just about to run in front of. When it seemed to be the only attack, for the moment, she found an arrow not but inches from where she had been about to be.

Her eyes narrowed and instantly she was on guard, grabbing the arrow and standing straight.

"I think you dropped something!" she called out, holding the arrow as a possible usable weapon. Her attack wouldn't do much, purely only a distraction, so she had to use it at the right time.

Sara Draconia

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:14 pm
Chalcanthite stood in silence and kept his breaths shallow as he crept in the alley while remaining the shadows. The senshi had the arrow but he both knew the range and strength that it had as a melee weapon. There were a few ways to proceed, he could potentially go out and hit her with an arrow aimed for her instead of as a distraction. Alternatively diplomacy could be used or deception which fit his older ways and would work better given his limp. After a moment he decided on the later as the option and slowly stepped out into the open.

"Perhaps but I would not use the word dropped personally. It did miss the rather large raccoon I had been aiming for though so I would say it had missed in this case." His voice was smooth and icy with a calmness to it as he stepped closed slowly. His bow was no longer on him so he only had his normal everyday knife in his chest pocket if needed. No motions were made towards it yet as he metered the situation.

White Trickster Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:33 pm
Dropped, missed the target... All the same thing in the end. Sort of. Never mind it had been a lame attempt at a joke in the face of danger, either her timing was off or he didn't have the same sense of humor.

"Must have been a big raccoon," she mused, keeping herself on guard though she tried to seem relaxed. "But they don't usually go after people, they mostly scavenge..."

She wasn't really buying the story though she did want to give him the benefit of the doubt. Not all of them were bad, they couldn't be. And she wanted to believe that maybe he wasn't too.

"I suppose you'll want your arrow back," a hesitant step towards him. Didn't want to fight, would prefer not to fight, but would if she had to.

Sara Draconia

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 2:16 pm
With a quiet nod he reached out his hand for the arrow and accepted it back from her without any sudden movements. "Indeed it was, it usually spends its time behind the pizza shop but this time it was pilfering through a poor homeless person's stash of food. Though I do have to say you have an odd choice of attire for the evening?" With a trick of his hands he vanished the arrow away as he had done with his bow earlier although he stumbled slightly due to stepping on his leg in just the right way to hurt it a bit more.

"I myself know all to well that animals are not too pleasant, I met the unfortunate bite of a larger creature myself in the past week." After a moment he adjusted himself again while keeping
calm and non threatening smoothness to his voice."What brings you out this evening, is it the weather or just your duties?"

White Trickster Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:33 pm
There was a curious blink as the arrow simply vanished, the senshi looking at her empty, gloved hand in intrigue. Now how, she found herself wondering, was it he did that? A painful reminder she knew nothing about the Negaverse or it's agents aside from the fact they wanted the likes of her dead.

And she'd been the cause of death of one. Somewhat.

"A little of both?" An honest answer. Though she frowned and glanced down at her fuku. "What's wrong with my attire?"

A little flowy, sure, and the sleeves could be a pain but it wasn't like she really fought. Though she could now, if she needed to. A hesitant look to the agent before her, suddenly a bit on edge.

Was she going to need to?

Sara Draconia

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:55 pm
"Oh I didn't mean any offense by it, just that if an unfortunate gust of wind or rain happened to occur it may not end that well. I myself wander these parts on occasion both on and off duty. I, myself, always dress on the formal side of fashion no matter what time of day. A curious question though, how would you like to proceed since we seem to be on the opposite sides of opinions?"

With a slight nod he dusted himself off out of habit. It was apparent to him that she was on edge while he remained calm as normal. Nothing scared her so far and the moment to change that opinion he had, was not present yet either.

White Trickster Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:56 pm
"That is a very good question," she replied, giving him her full attention once more. "We both seem to be at an impasse... but neither of us seem to want to let the other go."

Maybe she should roll up her sleeves just in case? She had yet to and was in no rush to do so.

"As a Sailor Soldier, though, I suppose I shouldn't just let you leave. You are on the side of darkness. It's my goal, at the very least, to try and change that."

Sara Draconia

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:00 am
He sighed and hung his head for a moment, so quickly it had devolved into savagery. "I guess that would mean I also have no choice in this matter as well as I have no intentions to betray my colleagues." With a soft smile he summoned his bow and arrows once more before taking a jump back in case her ability was close ranged as others had been. His bow was not yet drawn, giving her one more chance not to go this way. She was so unguarded in terms of clothing and and sort of armor she may have.

White Trickster Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:14 pm
Fighting was not a thing she cared for, even now, and her chest was filled with the sudden urge to run instead of fight if she could help it. He didn't even seem to be entirely up for a fight, if the lack of arrows was anything to go by.

It was smart that he put distance between them, not knowing what she could do. But really she was powerless as far as magical ability. If nothing else, she could use it as cover to either get closer or get away...

"Sakura Rain!" Cupping her hands before her, as she moved to charge him, cherry blossoms suddenly filled her gloved hands and she blew at the small pile. The flowers flew off in his direction, petals separating from the full blossom and raining down around him.

Sara Draconia

Sakura Rain
Cupping her hands, Lacrimosa creates a handful of small, [somei yoshin] pure white, cherry blossoms, then raises them to her lips. Blowing against them, the flowers fly off towards the opponent, fluttering and dividing into a rain of separate petals, slowly tinging pink along the way. The sweet, delicate scent of cherry blossoms accompanies them to their target as they collide in a soft flurry of harmless "snow" and serves as a distraction as well as slowing the foe down. Quick as the petals make contact, they wither away and are gone, the scent with them.

Pros: Impedes the enemy's movement and distracts with a flurry of tiny pink petals swirling around them. The pleasant scent may or may not distract them as sakura blossom fragrance is delicate and highly enjoyable, if one only pays attention to it. The petals are easily flammable and can be prevented by fire from even reaching their target in the first place.
Cons: Lasts only a few seconds, is easily dodged. Can be burned or knocked off. The transition from white flower into pink is a small drain of her own energy, however minute. It depends on the closeness of the enemy on how much the drain is. The darker the pink, only able to reach a light "pepto-bismol" shade leaves her vulnerable for a couple minutes herself as her energy rebuilds from the assault.

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:30 pm
Chalcanthite watched as the petals rained down on him, he reached his free hand up for a moment to touch one. He felt slower but soon after it touched his gloved hand, it withered away. With a quiet breath he knocked an arrow and waited for the flurry to dissipate slightly. Once he had a bit of clearance, he loosed the arrow towards her. The range was still on the close side so he had a higher chance of the shot meeting his target."A pocket full of posies is trivial it seems."

After his first shot, he stood defensively until the petals cleared. Time passed slowly as he waited for the distraction to clear for him to see the results of his attack.

White Trickster Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:24 pm
She'd taken the chance to move out of the way once the petals had started to flurry around him, hoping to put herself into a position where she wouldn't be such an easy target. However it seemed the petals had started to whither away quicker then she had hoped for and there was a small cry when the arrow he'd apparently let loose connected with her calf.

What she wouldn't have given for an attack that actually did something.

"We, unfortunately, don't get to pick our weapons," she replied as she threw herself beside a dumpster, trying to ignore the stinging of the wound. "Besides you really should be stopping to smell the roses~ It's good for the soul I hear."

Sara Draconia

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:33 pm
Chalcanthite took notes before withdrawing his bow and arrows. His communicator buzzed quietly in his vest pocket. A pressing matter scrolled across the screen a few times as he looked at it. There was so much more information he could acquire if he dragged her in with him. At least he had learned that her abilities were less than effective against him which would prove useful in future encounters.

He chuckled coldly at her comment as he turned away. "One would first have to have a soul in order to know whether something was good for it or not. Food for thought though, how do you know if you have a soul in the first place?" After that he teleported away towards the location described in the message.
White Trickster Rabbit
End on my side

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:10 pm
"Of course everything has a soul," she replied automatically, rather indignantly at that. The closest she'd come, in a long time, to losing her temper. It didn't help that the wound on her leg stung rather badly.

She should really try to get away and get it taken care of at home.

Or... maybe she didn't have to try to get away? Despite her comment there had been nothing in reply from him and she was certain he would have said something in response. Frowning a bit, Lacrimosa moved to peer around her hiding spot and when not even an arrow whizzed past her face, the pink clad senshi let out a breath she hadn't been aware she was holding and let herself sit a moment.

"That could have gone a lot worse," she murmured to herself before making her way to a standing position. With a brief glance back to where the other had been, she left for home.

Sara Draconia
and fin!

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash