Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] ??? (Benitoite and Chalcanthite)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:33 am
It was cold out, he knew it because he could see his breath, but he didn't feel it as much as some would. The layers, of which there were many, that made up his uniform did a good job at keeping him warm. His legs were a bit chill but nothing he couldn't ignore. The only problem he really had were the icy rooftops and how he had to really worry where he landed when roof top hopping. After almost falling he was considering taking to walking the sidewalk, almost daring any civilian out and about to do something about a supposed terrorist out in the open.

He might not like to hurt, much less kill, civilians but he wasn't opposed to hurting people if he had to. Looking over the ledge of a roof top, down to the sidewalk below, the General was really thinking it might be a safer idea...it certainly looked more appealing to him.

Mind made up the General climbed up onto the roof tops ledge before dropping down to the cement below. Landing was a bit jarring, it always was, but when he stood up straight the ashen blond was rather pleased. No one around, so far, and he hadn't landed on ice - a plus in his book.

Honestly though he wasn't sure if he wanted winter to end...the further on in January they got the closer they got to that one dreaded day in February - Valentines. If they could somehow skip that day, maybe the whole month, he'd be happy but alas it was impossible and he would again have to suffer that day and the whole months worth of hideous decorations and annoying people. He'd take the ice over it; he really would.

Pausing, fingers combing through his hair, the General took the time to glance about. It looked nice...though the dirty snow was a bit of an eyesore. The shops around here weren't bad looking really. There was a certain uniformity to the store fronts and the apartment buildings as well.

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:20 am
The bite of winter no longer phased him as walked down the icy pathways that connected his home to the rest of the city. There were so many streets that remained abandoned in the night, they were always his main choice when he went for a walk. Being powered up felt safer in a way, the weight of his responsibilities kept his swirling doubts at bay. So many years had passed with as many people disappeared from his life over the course of his service with the Negaverse.

The orange glow of his lit cigarette stood out in the darkness of his chosen path. It wouldn't take too long to reach the shops that often witnessed his sluggish snack runs. The snow was comforting in an odd way though as it helped silence the bustling noises of the city. It was then that he sensed a familiar aura, causing him to stand in shock with his mouth open long enough to drop his cigarette.

Quickening his pace, Chalcanthite made his way towards the aura. Messy brown bangs waved in his face as the wind pressed against him. Pausing just once before turning the corner, he fixed his uniform and hair. Benitoite looked much like he had all those years ago. For a moment, Chalcanthite had a deer in the headlights look on his face, before approaching his fellow General.

"It.. It has been quite a while General sir." His own rank of general was still growing on him. A certain calmness remained even though he was barely containing his relief at seeing someone from his past still around. Chalcanthite still towered over the General even though a few years had passed.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:40 am
Pausing his walk as he felt an aura, one as dark and powerful as his own, the General stood there under a street light. Unknown to him his back was turned towards the incoming aura, his hair blowing in a sudden breeze, the ashen hair pressed against his fair skin only to be pushed back - tucked behind an ear. As he heard a voice he turned, again his hand up to keep his hair from entering his line of sight...and his mouth. That was one issue of having long hair, though he did like his hair, another was that it made him look feminine...or resulted in people addressing him with female pronouns. He did always find it rather amusing when people did that.

"General...it's good to see you." The hair, and even the uniform to a certain extent, were somewhat familiar. Something in the back of his memories telling him he knew this person. He knew a lot of people though, had seen a lot of people, he'd served so many years....how many was it now? Five...no six almost seven? Had it really been that long? Surely it had though as he'd been sixteen when he was corrupted. So much had happened in all this time...so many lost, either to death or simply vanished, and leaders come and went and he remained.

Shaking his head, physically, in the hopes of shaking away those thoughts he turned his focus onto the other and moved closer to them. Closing the distance he had a certain grace about his walk...a certain confidence. "It's good to see you General, all is well tonight I hope?"

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:51 pm
Chalcanthite nodded simply at first as he thought back to their original meeting nearly four years ago. “For the most part yes, I had always wondered if you were still around. You may not remember me but I was merely a captain when we met all those years ago. I had heard about you again later on from a Youma I had met but hadn’t had the time to reach out to you again. How have the years been? I frequently wonder if agents I knew from back then are still around.”

He spoke with a slight sadness in his voice as he thought back to the unfortunate event that had first brought about their meeting. Even now he also wondered about what had become of the Youma Bazzite that he had mentioned Benitoite to him. With graceful movements, he offered his hand for a handshake. There were many things he had to ask but it would be best to not hound his fellow General right off the bat.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:48 am
"Mmm, it seems I am one of the few things which remains. I've seen our leaders come and go...seen some simply go." Having seen them become the leaders they were, he had seen them vanish though. "A good thing perhaps...we need some agents who have seen things - experience." Speaking softly, sincerely, to the other. "Where was it we met? I do have the inkling of us having met in the past but cannot put my finger on it, I'm afraid it's been a long time and much has happened in those years." As he was sure the other knew, it had been four years after all.

"A youma...what did they look like?" Almost hoping the other wouldn't tell him Bazzite, or describe him, and yet he had a sick feeling that was the answer he'd get. He still needed to find the Cosmos knight and try to bring him back...try something - anything. He didn't think he could plot it out but would need to wing it, in part because he would be more honest that way....and the other would notice if he wasn't being honest. Bazzite might not remember him as Alexandre but he remembered Benitoite and would know him well, better than most.

Taking the offered hand he gave it a shake before pulling the taller General in close to hug, having heard the sadness seeping into his voice. "Things happen...people leave for various reasons. Some are tired...and need a break - to live life because balancing these two sides are hard for them." Some were dead some had purified. Many things happened but he was still here and so was Chalcanthite. They had not left but had remained steadfast and here.

"How have you been fairing since then? Four years is a long time."

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:51 am
A single horrible image flashed in his mind as he remember the tar covered remains of Bischofite just before he had left the youma tainted general to scream against his horrid fate. He withdrew the single sketch that remained from the final meeting that had set his course towards peace instead of violence. It was the warped form of Bischofite that he had drawn many years ago, kept now as a reminder of what that path would lead to. “It was... when General Bischofite...” He couldn’t even form the words, so sick with his own cowardice at leaving the General behind. Many things had changed since then but that scene would haunt his mind for a lifetime.

“It was a rather tall and insect-like fellow, I had never experienced such a thing before and since that meeting. It was very informative though I do not recall his name off the top of my head. I do have a sketch that I had done of him among my various notes.” Changing the topic helped ease his mind slightly as he finally had someone around he knew, at least a bit, of what he was feeling.

When the General pulled him in for a hug, he froze at first. Not that it wasn’t welcomed but, he had never had someone try comforting him since joining the Negaverse. Once the realization hit him, he slumped against the General and returned the hug tightly. He refrained from crying but only barely as he pulled away and fixed his uniform.

“I have been in a less than pleasant place but have been pulling my notes together and doing research lately to help prevent further loss of life or morale within our organization. After those events I fell out of the loop so to speak and only within the past year have I picked things back up within the Negaverse. How have the years treated you?”
Sleet Tempest Snape

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:55 am
"Ohhh." Was there anything else which he needed to say? He couldn't forget that event. he'd been used and manipulated into helping, into holding a position for the dark haired General. The other knew he'd do it - knew he wouldn't question it. Bischofite had used his emotions against him...in a way the ashen blond, at this point, thought he'd gotten what he deserved. Having not seen the General since, or heard of him, he was certain he was dead as well, but it wasn't something he thought on.

It was the others next sentence, his description of the youma, which took the breath out of him as his fear was confirmed. It had been Bazzite - damn it. "Bazzite...his name was Bazzite and he was my personal youma...a youma I created by accident." Trailing off he took a moment to gather himself. "He - he purified...became a knight not too long ago." And it still hurt, it really did, but he had his mission from their Queen and he would try and achieve something.

When the other drew back the smaller General kept a hand resting on the others arm, it was odd hugging someone taller than himself especially someone as tall as Chalcanthite but he was used to it as most people were taller than himself. "I understand what it's like falling out of the loop due to dramatic events, I've faced it before. If I can help at all...in anyway." The offer was there, and he meant it. If the other needed help he would be there to help, and it really didn't matter what sort of help he needed....within reason.

"The years have been...up and down - as one would expect. A lot has happened. I hope your finding yourself in a more pleasant place as of late..." He hoped so, he really did. He didn't like the idea of someone else hurting..it could lead to a lot of bad things happening and he didn't want any of them happening.

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:07 pm
A look of confusion flashed across his face at the General as they mentioned purification. He had heard of it slightly but had no idea how that would work on a youma. It had greatly effect Benitoite though, that he could tell plain as day. It piqued his interest but he would not act on his curiosity unless they offered the information on their own in due time. With a light touch, he patted the shorter man’s shoulder in an attempt to comfort him back.

“I.. I would appreciate that greatly. There are many things I need to catch up on that I missed over the years.” The years had not been kind and he had not been kind to his body either. Just the fact that even one person remained from then was enough to settle his mind slightly. The swirling doubts seemingly paused while talking to him. For a moment, he considered telling the truth about what he had felt. About how everything had weighed on him since realizing what can be done with his flute. Something about him just made it easier to talk about things. Perhaps it was the fact that he genuinely seemed to care.

“For the most part yes, but I will say the holiday seasons have not been kind in terms of weather. Even though Halloween has passed, I cannot shake some of the oddities I experienced then. I know this may be odd but, seeing that you still are around eases many of my worries. I know we may not have conversed much in the past but I do hope maybe we can now.” The remainder of the truth would come later and in a place where few could overhear. This was nice though, he had missed having someone who felt less rigid to talk to.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:39 pm
The others hand on his shoulder was appreciated, it was nice, the act of comfort however small went a ways in helping the ashen blond. "Of course, anything I can do to help catch you up." Nodding his head, as if to emphasis his words, he was honestly open to helping the other in whatever way he could. If it was just filling him in on things, answering questions, than he was lucky and more than willing to help.

"The holidays the last few years have been very odd...and dangerous in my opinion. As far as I know it's nothing we've been doing either." Or he wouldn't have fallen pray more than once. He wouldn't have had his partner attend the botanical garden event last winter with him if he knew it was a trap.That was one thing he held close and kept safe, as much as he could anyway, Aiden was to remain untouched by this war and not be pulled into it. He'd let him live as peacefully as he could.

"It's somewhat worrisome and something to be mindful of from here on out I think. Something bigger is doing it if not us officers." And he was sure it wasn't the other side either, it wasn't within them to be so organized as to do something like this.

Staring for a moment, blinking grey blue eyes at the other. "I suppose I'm honored and glad that my presence can ease your worries. Perhaps we should talk about what worries you? Somewhere more comfortable perhaps..." He offered, wondering for a moment where they could go. If they kept it down they might be able to manage his home but that really was an unwise option. "Mmm, we can of course converse and work together from here on out. I'm sorry I wasn't around sooner to assist you." And that they had grown, as a person and an officer, to have things weigh down on them.

"If you know a place we can talk we can do that and focus a bit on you." And the others needs.

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:47 pm
It was nice to have his theory confirmed but, did not lessen the worry he had for the future. Slightly pausing his train of thought, he went through places that he knew had little or no activity at this hour. There were many a rooftop that would serve as a quiet meeting place. After a moment, he settled on one of his lookout spots that had been fortified over his visits.

“There is a rooftop garden that I frequent, the owner of the building has long since passed but it has not yet been claimed by the city. I have been tending to it as well as using it as a place to watch and rest while on patrol. It is not terribly far from here and the area around it has also been sort of abandoned during the winter due to ice.” Carefully turning towards the correct alleyway, he motioned for Benitoite to follow.

“It is a bit icy though, it is good for traps but not so much for walking on. I have many questions and then I have something you may want to see and ask your own questions about as well. But I do want to help with anything you may need assistance with as well if that is alright? I am very new to this rank so it is a bit different than I am used to. I was a captain for many years.” Thinking back to it, he had been promoted from Lieutenant very quickly. It was at the rank of captain that a majority of his service had been, if everything had gone differently he may have been General years ago.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:36 am
"A roof top garden?" That had his attention, and had toe General nodding his approval of the idea. They could go there, in fact he wanted to see this roof top garden. The other was tending to it as well...a green thumb perhaps? Abondoned places, places unclaimed, it wasn't uncommon in this city really. A lot of people moved out - not enough moved in...it was normal. The ebb and flow of people wasn't even in this city.

His own home, two brownstones combined into one, had been abandoned and so cheaper for him to purchase and renovate...never mind the fact his parents had done the cheap purchasing for him.

Moving to follow the other he motioned for him to lead the way. "I understand, ice is never pleasant to walk on." But it could have it's benefits also...but in this case there were really none since it was just them going there. "If I need your help in anything I'll let you know, but for now lets focus tonight on you and what questions and needs." While the other had been a Captain for a long time the ashen blond had moved up the ranks fast, really fast, he'd spent a lot of time as a General...nearly his entire time serving the Negaverse.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:46 am
“Ah yes, it was originally started by the kind old man who owned the property but since winter has been a bit harsh, I have put bags over some of the plants to fight off the frost. I am not the best with plants but I make up for it by studying gardening books.” It was only a few blocks away from where the had been. Chalcanthite stepped carefully, having already slipped on the ice previously in the week during a draining patrol. He had not fallen to the ground, but had made a fool of himself as he flailed to remain upright.

After turning down a few other abandoned alleyways, they reached the old building. Ivy had reclaimed one of the sides almost completely, knitting itself between the rusting rungs of the fire escape ladders. It had sort of a covered balcony styled roof that could not be seen into from the ground. Taking an old key out of his vest pocket, he unlocked the door to the building and motioned for Benitoite to follow. Ivy had grown into the stair well a bit due to the way one of the windows had been broken. It was beautiful in its own unsettling way.

Once they reached the rooftop, Chalcanthite took a seat at the small metal patio table that he had lugged up there. A few evergreen trees stood out against rows of bag covered plants . “There are a few less than friendly plants that I had to deal with but in spring the roses should come back in full force. But please have a seat, the flora provide good coverage from prying eyes. This... well this is the newest burden I have taken on, the cost of being a piper one could say.” Hesitatenly he pulled a blue crystalline flute from his coat’s inner pocket and laid it on the table. It was long and thin much like a bamboo flute, with a wave pattern carved into it. It’s other worldly resonance echoing softly in his mind. It was a serious thing that could have grave consequences if not used wisely.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:37 pm
"I see....I can help if you need it...I can lend a safe, warm, place for the plants which can't handle the cold as well." He was certain he had the room in his own greenhouse, how much room he had and how much he'd need however...he wasn't certain. But he was certain he could make room if it was needed, he'd find a way. "I can also lend you some books...if you need. I have a rather extensive collection." To any who had seen the collection of books he had they'd say it was more than a bit extensive, it was rather impressive. It was also rather obvious, even just by talking now, that he had a thing for plants - and he did. Most in the Negaverse didn't know such and who would even guess at such a thing? It wasn't a normal hobby really...gardening was one thing...he was a bit, or a lot, beyond that considering he had a greenhouse of his own.

Following at the other General's side he kept glancing up as he spoke, he had to glance up due to the others rather impressive height, as he was trying to catch the others reactions and judge things.

"It's been empty here for a while...for the ivy to be inside the building." Moving his hands over the ivy gently, finger tips brushing across the leaves. His own uniform heavily adorned and decorated in the plant...so was his body under the uniform. Black ink spread and curled across his fair figure in a sharp contract of black and well...not white but certain a fair color. "Ivy means fidelity...loyalty. Among other meanings..." A bit random perhaps but not for the ashen blond, he studied plants - a lot. He knew the meaning behind many plants...a language few knew existed and even fewer knew.

"The roses will come back...provided they are cared for. I can provide some proper food for them to ensure it." Taking a seat himself, his grey blue eyes glancing about, taking in what he could see. it was nice here, in the spring and summer it would be even nicer. He'd offer whatever help he could to the other, in order to make it look it's best up here. "A burden but one of love and beauty...plants, flora and fauna, can be quite the wonder to see....very mood setting and calming." Rolling his shoulders in something of a shrug he turned his focus then onto the instrument placed in front of him. "A flute?"

"What does it do?" For now the plants were ignored, but not forgotten. He'd help the other with them later, in whatever way he could.

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:37 am
Chalcanthite nodded and would definitely take him up on the offer if things got out of hand in the garden. Roses were the only thing he had ever taken care of in the past at the mansion. "I appreciate that, if there are any one that you like you can have them if you want. I would like some books on just general information first before I expand into other gardening skills." It felt safe here, unlike his home. The plants and cold air were relaxing even with everything on his mind.

Focusing on the instrument for a moment he picked it up and held it up so that some of the light could hit it. It's crystalline structure glimmered in the night while the handmade parts remained dark. "I well... I found the crystal in the Rift, it caused something I have never witnessed before. The noise it makes causes a trance, making those who hear it to become easier targets. At first I thought it would be useful to aid those who may not be physically strong enough when starting out as an officer. Unfortunately.... I have found that there are few who see it as a peaceful resolution. I have seen a few deaths already because of officers who rip seeds of those stuck in a trance. I... I never wanted this but I have to keep it out of others' hands. I have thought of destroying it but all my research will have been for nothing."

Sitting still, a grave sorrow sat upon his face as he looked at his beautiful and deadly creation. Music was meant to help and heal, not to hurt and kill. It's otherworldly sounds could never be heard without risk. Even now he wondered if the reward was worth it. "This flute is the biggest weight on my shoulders Benitoite. What should I do?"

Sleet Tempest Snape

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:10 pm
"My greenhouse is rather full to be honest." Full was, at times, an understatement. He had a lot of plants, and he could name most of them, once spring and summer rolled around everything would be in bloom and the glass structure would be filled with color. It was always nice working with his plants, till a spider turned up...then it wasn't nice.

"I'll get you some books then to help. Anything else you need I can help with as well." Whether it be information, via himself or books, soil, food, or anything else the other might need. He had everything or if he didn't have it he could get it with ease.

Listening to the other and his blight, he could understand the problems the other was facing, he sat back in his seat and stared at the seemingly harmless instrument. he knew better than to figure it harmless, not if it came from the Rift. Nothing from down there was as innocent as it seemed - that was impossible. "That is a bit of an issue. I say keep it, keep it and guard it - don't tell others. If you do use it...be careful. Does it work on those you want it to or everyone within range?" That would help him give the other advice, or at least try to.

The idea of such an item was both terrifying and very promising if it was used right. It could be helpful but also it could harm unsuspecting people, if it worked by range rather than just a single target. This was a very interesting thing to find though it didn't surprise him, interesting things in the Rift were...to be expected he supposed. He had after all found that amulet which he'd given to Bazzite, something he still regretted in some ways.

Sara Draconia

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff