Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Sounds of a Myth and a Captain // Chalcanthite v Enif

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:25 pm
It was a rainy night as Chalcanthite went on his patrol, he had a musical note umbrella with him as he walked the streets quietly. It was uneventful as most of the usual miscreants that lined the alleys had all abandoned the streets to the numerous shelters to hide from the weather. It was supposed to turn into a thunderstorm later on into the night but he would be home before it got to that level. Although it was wet, the temperature felt really nice against his skin.

After rounding the block, he took a turn into a newer area he had passed the last time he went to the liquor store, at that point he sneakily took a swig from his flask of Rumpleminze and tucked it back in his inner vest pocket. It was only after that he sensed a non chaos aura coming from a silhouette that appear to be walking his direction. With a quiet sigh he paused and acted as if he needed to bend down and tie his shoe as he waited for them to approached and make their move. He would have easy access to a small pocket knife on his ankle if needed while he was in this position.

White Trickster Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:20 pm
Walking, walking quickly... so that she wasn't actually running (because it would suck to slip in heels) it was about the same thing. Having been semi-forced to go to dinner with her dads and sister earlier in the evening, it hadn't been raining when she'd first left her apartment. Not wanting to steal her sister's umbrella, she wouldn't be able to get it to her in the morning if it was needed, she'd run out into the rain.

Getting home as a senshi kind of took less time? Though she also needed to patrol for the night (something she'd been trying to do nightly since the attack on the Negaspace) so it kind of worked out. Even if she was soaked to the bone and miserable.

Which was probably why she wasn't aware of another aura in front of her until she was right up on it, golden eyes wide. Crap, she hadn't even been paying attention! Though she couldn't quite make out the person, they were bent over (tying a shoe maybe?) and the umbrella hid a good portion of them. And of course she had nothing on her person for protection...

She really needed to change that.

Stopping in front of the person, she frowned as she proceeded to think about what actions she could take. She didn't much care for the agents of Chaos but she wasn't much of a fighter? Especially since she didn't have any sort of damaging magic.

Still, she couldn't help but to reach up for one of the feathers in her tiara as she instinctively took a semi-fighting stance.

"Quite the night, huh?"

Sara Draconia
we'll pretend I know what I'm doing with my characters lol

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 2:08 pm
A sly smile spread across his face as they approached him, he knew he still had the element of surprise given the way the rain and his umbrella were oriented. Either she knew who he was or she didn't, but there was no need to make any sudden movements in either direction just yet. He tightened up the straps on his shoe while sliding his knife up into his sleeve and then stood up slowly while keeping the umbrella slightly in the way. With the rain and the puddle on the ground, it made things much easier for him in terms of slight of hand.

"It would seem so, the rain make things quite hard to hear. Are you lost or do you need an umbrella?" He spoke up a bit over the rain but kept the calm iciness to his voice as he slightly tilted the umbrella towards her. It was a neutral and innocent gesture to perhaps bring her closer into the trap he was beginning to lay.

White Trickster Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:08 pm
A shudder went through her body, arms prickling like goose skin that had everything to do with with the rain. Had she not been poised to fight, or at least try to make a get away, she would have rubbed at her arms in hopes of fighting away the chill.

But she couldn't trust this guy, wouldn't... Not just yet.

"Just on my way home," she replied, not reaching for the umbrella. "I appreciate the offer, but I'm already soaked through. It wouldn't do me any good at this rate."

Sara Draconia

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:33 am
Chalcanthite watched her closely, the cold would get to her soon enough. She was smart at least and not quick to trust his as others have in the past. Internally he frowned, he had to make sure his reputation for being a spider did not spread too far. It may not be enough to pull her in close for a strike with his blade. " I understand then, well at least let us step off under an awning while we converse?"

With slow steps, his shoes clacked against the sidewalk in pace with the heavier drops of rain. With an outstretched hand, he beckoned her closer to the dried area. His blade remained up the sleeve of his arm that now held the umbrella behind him.

White Trickster Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:46 am
She didn't trust him, her intstincts screamed to not to trust him. She almost wanted to just turn around and leave but maybe it would help a bit to get out of the rain. Another shudder ran through her and that seemed to make her decision.

"I suppose..."

Dropping the stance she'd been in, Enif moved towards the awning in order to get out of the rain. She wasn't entirely sure they were having a conversation but...

Golden heels clacked as she walked, putting herself under the cover but also trying to keep her distance.

Sara Draconia

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:21 pm
With a smile he starting talking about the mundane goings on in town explaining how it had been a long while since he had been out and about. There was an infinite amount of possibility as to what each day cold bring in a city like this. Information is all he wanted for now, and then he would attempt to deal with her once he had enough to satisfy his curiosity. He leaned on one leg and bent the other so that his foot was against the wall as he spoke, taking on a more casual looking stance.

"How about you, are you from here or are you one of the many who came here for education and new experiences?" He figured she wouldn't let slip if she was a student or not but it was just to gauge her reaction and response at this point before he proceeded onto her morality and views.
White Trickster Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:58 pm
Rubbing at her arms she struggled to ignore the giant red flags her mind were waving at her, listening to him talk a little. She could almost sympathize on the not getting out for a bit, though she'd been doing it a bit more recently. It was hard to do some days, most days, and only did it to make her family happy.

Ever since becoming a senshi, Enif had wanted to get out less and less to be honest. The raid had been a bit of a sore point and had only added to confusion. Brioche had been sweet, but she wondered if he hadn't made a mistake awakening her.

"I've been here for as long as I can remember," she replied automatically. Which was weird as she didn't make a habit of talking about herself but the entire situation was weird and not normal and she was just going to chalk it up to that.

Sara Draconia

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:42 pm
Chalcanthite noticed a change in the senshi's face, it almost looked like doubt but he could not tell what she was thinking about. He reached out towards he slowly without making it obvious, trying to appear helpful or caring to her. If he could gather info about her, it could prove useful in the future. "Are you alright? It appears you have something on your mind. I am sorry if I troubled you in that way."

He inched slightly closer but tried not to startle her, wondering if he could feel her starseed by the end of this encounter. It may tell him more about her or at least the feeling of order senshi. A look of concern appeared on his face as he watched her carefully. He had a goal now for this little senshi if she in fact was having doubts about the way of things.

White Trickster Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:57 pm
"Just thinking, I suppose." The frown had yet to fade and she definitely didn't seem to notice his intent. Failure on her part, she probably should have been paying more attention to him but found it hard to care.

Things were definitely getting bad for her again, she should be talking to somone about it but...

"I just wonder what my purpose is." The words were out of her mouth without thinking, not entirely caring what he may think about it. "Wondering why this had to happen to me now as I am instead of when I could have done some good for people."

For her mom.

Sara Draconia
sorry if there are mistakes lol answered on mobile

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:11 pm
Chalcathite paused for a moment, what she said had hit him hard and almost cracked the ice in his facade. It brought him back to what Leda had been saying before she vanished. It hurt him deep in his heart and, for a brief moment, he wanted to embrace her and assure her that everything would be ok. Either way he froze as he thought of the next step, he no longer wanted to fight her.

"Maybe... we have similar wants even though we remain on opposite sides. I believe that our main purpose is to live and help others in different ways. Whether it is advice or just someone to listen that can be enough to ease some troubles. I know of people who would listen to what ails you miss." He slid his civilian knife away and leaned the umbrella against the wall before lightly placing his hand on her shoulder to try comforting her. "I want to help you, I lost my chance to save someone who shared a similar dilemma before and I refuse to let that happen again."

White Trickster Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:41 pm
"I... don't need help," she replied, closing off in a moment of panic. She'd said too much, useless pathetic... "I just."

Want my mother back.

"People have tried to help me before. Try to help me now and it doesn't work, it never works. Not permanently." She used to smile at the very image of her little sister's smile. "I'm sorry you failed your friend but..."

They were opposite factions, what did he care? But... then what did her own faction care? Sure she didn't really reach out to anyone but neither did they reach out to her...

"You're too nice a guy, you know that?"

Sara Draconia

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:50 am
With a dejected look on his face, he retracted his hand and looked down at the ground slightly for a moment. "I know it may be odd but if you want to talk, I can listen even if it may be a bit odd. You can even punch me if it would help, I will not retaliate." He looked back towards her face again, he had a slightly pained look on his face as he waited for her reaction. It seemed to be a running theme with broken female senshi from what he had experienced. It pained him so much to see people with such sadness or suffering on their mind. He wondered how many others would come across his path and whether he could do anything to help them before something worse happened.
White Trickster Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:48 am
"I'm sorry I seem to have added to your pain," she replied, golden eyes watching him. "But that seems to be all I'm good for, in all honesty. Being a burden, causing pain."

Not that anyone knew, she did her damnedest to make sure it was all kept inside. Left to burn a hole in her heart, left to darken whatever light might have been there after the death of her most important person. If there had ever been a light there.

"You don't deserve to be burdened with my troubles."

A shaking hand raised, moved for the feathered clips that adorned her hair.

Sara Draconia
<3

White Trickster Rabbit

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash