Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Home is Where the Heart is {Aloy x Liam} FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:38 pm
Entering the house was like entering the deepest nightmares from his past again. Aloysius tensed a bit as he focused on getting Liam to one of the rooms Melody had maintained. Looking straight ahead and never down at the carpet, he took notice of how clean and well-kept it was still. Melody spared no expense in keeping the lights on as it were. Powering down, he flopped down with Liam on the bed. He didn’t want to look around yet, he couldn’t bring himself to. But what he did do was slowly take off his tie and vest leaving just his shirt and pants on. Formality was his main thing but it was starting to be nice to be more casual as Liam had said.

“Are you feeling better now that we are laying down?” He laid on his side now and rested his head on his hand so it was propped up. He knew what it was like to be choked out and it wasn’t always a good experience, he swallowed hard thinking of how just upstairs he’d almost died from the same thing. Back then he had almost wished he had died but now as he lay next to Liam, he was in a much better state of mind. Things were still a bit touch and go but he didn’t have any doubts when it came to sobering up and how much better things were without all the alcohol.

“I can give you a tour if you would like, though I would be lying if I held back the fact that there are still a lot of nightmares I have from things that occurred here. But I think, with you here, we can make this place a home instead of an empty shell as it has become.” At that he rested his head on their chest and relaxed a bit, focusing on their heartbeat instead of his own stressed one. It was a metered beat that helped calm his own as the minutes passed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:39 pm
He’d already powered down, almost as soon as the sparring was over, and while he was certain he could manage to get inside on his own he let Aloysius help him. He might manage to get in on his own but how long would it take, and how much effort, at least with the others help it didn’t take long and he wasn’t struggling to get himself in. He was still a bit light headed though it was getting better. He wasn’t bothered too much by it, though the other was mothering him a bit he felt.

“I’ll be fine.” Shaking his head, not something he should have done he realized, the blond was glad to at least be laying down and not moving about much.

“I should have warned you about my magic. Though it does help I’ve not really had to use it.” Reaching up to pet the others bangs he did so in an almost tired manner, not really focused on what he was doing. “A tour later, I wouldn’t mind staying like this. I’d also say a shower but we didn’t bring clothing with us.” Not that there should have been a need to really.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:42 pm
Aloysius relaxed even more when Liam brushed through his bangs, even if it was absentmindedly done that soft touch always calmed him down. “It is alright, I find it interesting, to say the least. I am just glad that I can worry a bit less about things since it really does put a dampener on fighting. I have met some less-than-pleasant order members in the past is why I worry. I am sorry if it is a bit overbearing. I am just getting used to things after having lost so much.” Scooting closer he kissed Liam softly. “I do not wish to lose you too.” He gently draped his arm over the other and held them tight as he tried not to think of it anymore. It was best to live in the moment and not in the past as he had for many years.

“I like staying like this as well for now, I can tell you a bit about this house. It has been in our family for more generations than I can count, with much of the architecture having been redone over the years as each family member inherited it. Though, a lot of the same basic design elements remain. I would greatly appreciate removing the carpet at some point but I have no idea what else to do. This is not a happy place for me, at least, not for a while. But that is not to say that it could become a home again if you want to help?” He was still a work in progress but at least things were going in a positive direction still and given Liam’s upbringing it would be interesting to see what kind of interior decoration style he preferred.

“As for the shower, there are at least two of them here or large tubs if you prefer a bath. We can always toss our clothes in the wash, there is a separate water heater for it so as to not disturb those bathing or showering while laundry is done. Most everything should still be in working order with how Melody has kept this place up. Though I doubt the pantry and fridge are stocked given that neither of us really live here given the distance from our jobs and school lives.”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:43 pm
“I can understand that, orphan remember.” And he’d turned away every offer for a family, in the hopes his real family would turn up and want him. He knew it was like to lose everything, and he knew he risked it happening again because he was too damn loyal to people. He’d been loyal to his unknown family and look what had happened now, look what they did to him now. They had no idea how much he’d hoped and dreamed, and even wished, for them to turn up in his life and to want him. They wanted him…or rather a part of him.

“You could remove the carpet and go with solid wood floors. It might be easier to clean anyway, and since we’re both busy people it might be easier, we’d just need a swiffer or a mop really.” And a broom, of course a broom as well. “We could keep the bedrooms with carpet but maybe the other rooms with wood floor.” Because he didn’t like the idea of putting his feet down on a cold wood floor in the early morning, he’d never liked it in the past. It was something he’d gotten used to but had never liked, it was a shock t o the system some mornings. It was worse if you were sick or just not feeling well, it just made everything worse.

“Baths are something I’ve never done…at least not since I could stand long enough for a shower.” He was sure he’d had baths, as all babies did, but once he could stand on his own he’d taken showers even if it had required help. Any who were brought in too young were washed in the sink which became, for that bit of time, a bath of sorts. He was certain he’d had the same fate when it was tiny. But he hadn’t had a bath since and it wasn’t something he missed or regretted. Perhaps if he understood why people enjoyed baths so much he might miss it, might want a bath once in awhile, but he didn’t.

“If we moved in, as you seem to be hinting at, we’d need to commute…” And he didn’t have a means to do so, he couldn’t afford it on his own, it wasn’t something which had ever entered his mind. He lived in the city and public transport was easy enough. He didn’t even have a permit to drive, he’d never needed it and never thought of it. While everyone in high school talked about it, some even boasting about cars and such, he’d ignored it all just as well as he’d ignored the relationships going on around him between classmates. Those were things he’d never have so he’d chosen to ignore them and learned not to feel anything about those things which he could never have. How things changed for him…

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:45 pm
“Oh gosh, I do not wish to move in here permanently! But I was thinking it would be a nice place to get away occasionally.” He grew a bit flustered at that, absentmindedly pulling his hand to his throat. He still had reservations about this place but sometimes he wanted more peace than the city had to offer. “I think my place in the city is fine and it really is home to me, I just…” He lay there tracing the long-since faded scars hesitantly and he thought. What had he been thinking, that they could get away from it all? That he could leave it behind for something happier? But he couldn't, there was work to be done and people that relied on what he had to do for the Negaverse. He never truly had doubts about what he was doing and still didn’t really, but he knew there were risks, especially given the mission he was planning and he worried.

It took much longer than he had wanted to collect himself and by then he had realized that it was very apparent that something had gotten to him. “Ah, I am sorry. I guess what I mean is that this could be a nice vacation home in a way. I know that at least having a nice soak in the bath helps with the pain.” He had spoken from personal experience, dragging himself into the warm Epsom filled waters to try to ease the screaming in his muscles after being beaten or run ragged. Even after he had left he knew he had missed that luxury given his own place had just a shower. Although it was a nice shower, he couldn’t get all the aches out the same way.

“I do drive at least, not that I need to in the city mostly. My car is here in the garage and I am very certain my sister uses it as she pleases. Of course, she might have it with her right now but I am sure I can wrangle it back from her if we need it. I know she has a place to park it at her apartment but I would have to leave it on the street if we kept it at my place.” It was a nice car, a luxury, but he hated how it drew attention to his financial status in life. Yes, he had money, but it was covered in his own blood at this point. He preferred just the salary he had from being a teacher, he made more than enough between that and private tutoring to live comfortably. It made him pause though, given Liam’s upbringing had they ever learned to drive? There was no way a car could be afforded for children in an orphanage so probably not. He felt a bit bad for a moment about how he had so many opportunities given his own upbringing even if he hadn’t been treated the best.

“Well, what would you like to do?” Pulling his hand away from his throat, he pulled Liam’s arm over himself. He clearly hinted he wanted to, needed to be held right now. He pressed his face into the other’s shoulder and just focused on them. There was so much going on in his own head with all the responsibilities he had coming up. He wasn’t sure if he could even speak of his mission to Liam at all but at least he knew he had others he could rely on to make sure everything went smoothly. The rift would be the part with the most risk for agents given how youma could be. But he shook those thoughts aside as he lay there with Liam. His personal life was in focus now, not his school or “work” life. Everything needed to have its own separate time if he wanted to manage it all. Tangling his hands in the fabric of Liam’s shirt, he held on tight again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:45 pm
“Ah, like a mini vacation. I’ve heard a customer or two mention that sort of thing.” A mini vacation a home outside of the city. It wasn’t a bad idea though he did have classes and work. It wouldn't be an impossible thing. Even with him being a dark mirror senshi it wouldn’t be hard, he didn’t have the same duties as the Negaverse did. “I think I get what you meant to say you wanted for this place.” Maybe in time they could redo enough of the place that Aloysius was more comfortable with it, as he certainly wasn’t fully comfortable here, and more time could be spent here.

“I think it’s more a question of what you’d like to do…and I’m fairly certain we have an answer to that.” He said chuckling as the hold he now had on the other, thanks to Aloysius placing his arm where he wanted it, tightened on him. “I think you’d like to be held and I don’t mind doing just that.” Not in the slightest, at least the other let him know what he wanted.

“If you take the car back you might want to let your sister know so she has time to get something new for herself.” As he was certain she had the money to do so.

“Have you started to look into working again? Are you going to return to where you had been previously teaching?”

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:47 pm
“She had a car here too, she just prefers mine because it had a larger trunk for moving instruments. To be honest they use the same key given the age and models they are. I just dislike driving in the city. But I may bring it up with her in the future. Oh but yes, my classes resume when the next semester begins. It is an after-school course for children again, in the same place as before. I also have a few tutoring sessions lined up near the end of this semester for those taking finals in music theory.” It was another thing in the pile of stress that had accumulated in the past weeks as the semester's end marched closer and closer.

Melody had been over a few times to play piano as he was out himself tutoring at the college. “It has been why I have been away during the day a lot lately since they need me at the university for a lot of things here and there. In a few more semesters, after I finish my own thesis, I may be able to teach courses at the university itself instead of as an auxiliary teacher for the after-school program.” It was something he had wanted to do for a long time but lost a lot of the drive for as he fought with his issues.

He drifted back to the other topic, the one he really wanted to pursue. Aloysius nodded to the other and kissed him on the neck softly. He wanted Liam to lead though but he was embarrassed to ask. He did mumble thanks as he settled in close. Even though Aloysius was taller, Liam was significantly larger than he was. He felt safe as he lay there. “You know the topic I am interested in but it is up to you what happens next.” He spoke a little teasingly as he reached one of his hands up the back of Liam’s shirt, tracing small circles with his fingers.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:47 pm
“It might make traveling between here and the house in the city easier, for when you want to be here and not in the city.” Whenever he wanted to escape from the stresses of work, both jobs, and to relax. Liam could understand the others' need for escape, though he didn’t work nearly as hard as the other. He wasn’t under anywhere near the same amount of stress really. In a way he’d lived a fairly stress free life. He’d not had obligations to live up to and he’d never worked very hard in school, since he didn’t have much of a future head of himself.

Now things were different but back then all he worried about was helping with the little ones and keeping the secret when in school. He’d really had it easy in a way, not that many would think of things in that light, but he knew how he’d lived better than anyone else might.

“You’ll do fine when the semester starts again, you enjoy music and inspire kids. I know you did for Anne.” She’d loved music and found it an escape from the life they’d lived. It was why he would come pick her up, and why she was allowed to attend. Most of the little ones joined after school clubs as an escape from their home life, if you really wanted to call living in an orphanage as a home life.

Oh, so that’s where this was going, it was a bit sudden, but he really shouldn’t be too surprised. Though admittedly it was still new to him. “Y-yeah, I know the topic.” He’d gotten rather acquainted with that topic as of late. Reaching for Aloysius he pulled him up, his own fingers in the other's hair, guiding him up for a proper kiss.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:51 pm
Liam’s reassurances really did help ease the stress a little among all the little things he did just by staying around. Aloysius felt so lucky for how a chance meeting at his lowest low had turned out in the end. Everything would be ok as long as he took it one step at a time because he knew he had someone to come home to, someone who cared about him and his well-being.

As Liam pulled him up, with hands in his hair, Aloysius’s thoughts faded to the background one by one. All except for how this would be the first happy time in this empty house he had experienced in a long time and how he was so happy that Liam spoiled him this way.

Quote:
Fade

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces