Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] When the bow breaks {Aloysius/Marot} (Fin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:54 pm
It hurt more with each step but he had to make a larger gap between himself and the senshi who had done this to him. It wasn't until he had reached a nice alley a bit of the way down did he actually take a look at his arm. The bone was sticking out below his elbow, it had torn through probably as it laid limp at his side. He picked up his arm carefully and used his scarf as a sling, it hurt but this would help the damage be lessened or so he hoped.

Part of him was still paranoid that she would follow him so as he came to pass someone he paused. Half from terror and the other half from pain as his scarf unwrapped, letting his arm fall limply to his side. He sank to the ground and looked forward at the figure for a moment. He refrained from saying anything but if the person could see and was alert they could probably tell that he was injured.

Cooro Cooro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:00 pm
AH! Nighttime! A wonderful night, a beautiful night! The lovely beautiful ending to such a warm and lovely, beautiful day! Yes, money was made, his dear friends visited, and the last few hours of the sun were spent at his secret little grove in the woods, where all his silks and lines were hidden. And now it was time for a quiet, peaceful walk home. No one ever bothered him, too 'creepy' to approach at night. And that was perfectly fine with him too. Peace was always perfect, always fantastic!

And yet there was something weird going on. Maybe he couldn't pinpoint it, but it was intense.. A pressure in the air that he could feel, though it was far far away, the source. Something bad had happened, but he couldn't pin point it. No. For now, he continued on his way, through alleyways and back streets, until.. Until He noticed something.

Such a thing, like a person, it wasn't always unusual here. After all, drunks and druggies and all sorts were commonly found back here. But that smell.. It smelled like blood. That nasty, coppery smell seemed to linger in the air, and Marot couldn't just ignore it. He made his way closer to where the blood led, and to a person, a boy against the wall. And that arm. Oh sweet Buddy, was that bone?!

"Oh geesh, oh goodness, oh Lordy, Oh geesh.." Marot muttered to himself, looking around to check if there was anyone around here who might have done this, who might have seen what exactly had happened. There was no one, this boy was alone, this boy could be DEAD. Okay, no, he wasn't dead, he was bleeding, but not dead. Gently, very gently, Marot kneeled down beside him, looking over the arm, and the boy's poor, torn up self.

"You're hurt, why are you here, why aren't you in the hospital? Can you walk? I can take you, it's not safe here. Well, it's safe, but it's not clean, and that means it could get infected and the longer it's out the longer it will take to heal. I can carry you, but you have to go! Or do you not have any money to pay for the hospital? I have a friend-doctor who could treat you for free, but you have to get that fixed, okay? Come on, you should call someone, mother father, family? Friends? Do you have no one? I don't have anyone, but I'm here for you, okay?"

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:18 pm
Aloysius cringed slightly as his arm twitched, the person who was looking over him was a bit odd to say the least. He stayed quiet as they looked over him and stayed as still as he could, there was no telling what could happen or if they were an agent looking to drain someone wounded or weak. The idea quickly passed over him as they had a look of worry on their face more so than one of plotting. He was scared though, even though the rational side of him was screaming at him to think logically. He coughed before trying to speak but it caused him to lurch forward and yelp almost.

"No... no hospital, it is not safe. She might find me, she might come and finish me off. I have money but I want to be safe as well, safe and secluded from being sighted from the rooftops. I can walk but not well, is you friend far? I want to get as far from here as I can before she finds me, can we take the back alleys and stay away from the main streets if possible? I can not reach my family any longer and I have very few if any friends it seems." It was odd for him to answer so many things at once but he was in a rush and getting tired quickly. Blood poisoning was not something he wanted to deal with if at all possible so he would accept the man's help even if he was somewhat odd.

He cringed as he used the wall to stand, his knee creaked and disapproved of the weight put on it as he managed to stand almost completely straight. His thoughts raced against his rationality still and it sickened him inside, the side which was now hidden behind fear started to plot though. It was plotting revenge but that would have to wait as this odd man helped him to safety. He might smell bad but at least he could help.

Cooro Cooro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:34 pm
Marot, himself, cringed as he watched the boy try to get up, trying to move and stand. It didn't look like he wanted to be carried, that's fine. It was all fine, but still! What kind of fool was this boy!? Did he get mugged? And it was a girl? A girl beat him up? She must have been powerful, like one of his own students. They were all strong, and fierce. Did that mean he was the bad guy then? Had he tried to hurt someone? Okay, no, right now, that did not matter; Marot could interrogate the boy later, first, it was his arm that needed to be fixed.

"Stupid boy.. Such a stupid boy. You shouldn't walk, you shouldn't be scared, you shouldn't have to suffer. But fine. You have pride, certainly, yes, you do not need my help to walk. You can do it, right? No? No, you can't, okay, I'm here.." With a gentle touch, he moved closer to the other, slipping his arm around his back, and lifting the good one over his shoulder, allowing for better movement.

"Alleyways are the only way to go. He works for the poor, he works from home. He is a good doctor, I assure you. Safe. And free, he will make sure you are okay. He is a good man. He'll fix anything, and anyone! Come on, this way, this way, it'll be just fine, perfectly fine." His words were hush, stable, and gentle, as was he grip on the boy. No one needed to hurt like this.. No, no one. With slow, steady footsteps, he led the boy towards the doctor he so trusted. Doctor Abnett, who was so kind to everyone. He'd fix him right up.

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:54 pm
Aloysius gasped slightly as the man helped him walk, it hurt less once he was in position but at first it hurt more as his knee adjusted to the weight change. "Thanks..." He muttered softly as they made their way through the alleyways, looking up at the rooftops as they passed to see if the foul mouthed senshi was still following. She had told him to crawl away home to his General but after what she had done he couldn't be sure that she wouldn't fight dirty and finish him off while he was hurt and weak.

When they reach the doctor's house Aloysius was ready to crumple to the ground. He hurt all over from the fight with the senshi, this was the first time he had ever been hurt really though besides the starseed corruption and the semi fight with Amytis that he came out of almost completely unharmed. He was grateful this man could help him, not many would pick up a wounded person in an alleyway without knowing them and help them to a doctor. At least nobody he knew would do such a thing. His way of speaking was quite odd but he seemed to be quite kind and very good and knowing what's wrong for the most part at least.
Cooro Cooro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:33 pm
The doctor was nice.. The doctor was quiet, but quick with his work. The middle aged man did not question what had brought Marot here tonight with the broken and battered boy, only asking questions in relation to what Aloysius was allergic to, if he had any conditions.. Typical doctor things. And then he led the boy to the back, to the operation room, where his nurse was waiting.

And outside, Marot waited. And waited and waited and fell asleep. Certainly, it wasn't that long, but Marot was never a patient one. He wanted to keep moving , to keep smiling, but his smile was pushed away by his worry for the boy. He didn't know him, he didn't even know his name! But he was hurt, and small, and he needed to be okay before Marot could let himself feel okay too. But instead of worrying too too much, he dozed off, leaning against the comfy arm chair that the doctor had in his waiting room. No one would care if he dozed off, right? The other boy would be out soon enough, ready to be sent home. Maybe the doctor would give him a wheel chair. That would be cool.

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:20 pm
Aloysius admired the doctor and was glad that he didn't ask any questions but it hurt walking to the operating room. He was glad that it was just a simple house though and not a large conspicuous building. Aloysius answered all his questions about conditions and allergies before the man set his arm and popped his knee back in place. He yelped once more as the doctor fixed him up and gave him a painkiller. It helped but he still hurt, feeling somewhat liked a kicked puppy. When the doctor finished and walked him out of the room he saw that the man was sleeping.

He almost laughed but knew it would hurt so tried not to. He turned and thanked the doctor before approaching the man who had brought him hear. "Hello sir." He was still a bit quiet because talking moved his arm slightly. He sat on the arm chair for a moment while he waited for the man to wake, there had to be questions that the man had.
Cooro Cooro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:41 pm
It took hardly anything to wake the sleeping man up, and his eyes fluttered open slowly, the corners of his lips upturning in a smile. If this were any other day, and any other situation he would have sat up and wrapped his arms around the man, ecstatic that he was alright! That he lived! But there were bandages.. So many bandages! And he was still wincing and that meant he was still hurt.. He couldn't touch him.. No, not right now, no hugs.. But maybe..

He stood up, offering the boy a larger smile, and a very gentle head pat, pushing the other's glasses further up his nose.

"You're okay. I'm glad. No, no, I'm not sir. No, I'm Marot. And you're okay? Yes you are, but that's not your name. You don't have to tell me you're name. I'll just help you home, okay? I don't have a car.. Or a motorcycle.. I have a bike, though. A bike with one of those seats in the back. I'm good at biking, And if you hold on, I'll go real gentle, I'll give you a lift home, okay? Or the Doctor can drive you home. That might work better. And faster. Ooh, or a cab. Cabs work too. But I don't have the money for a cab, so I wouldn't be able to come... What do you want to do?"

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:36 pm
Aloysius hurt still but the painkillers helped as he watched the man perk up like a flower when watered. The smile was soothing to see and made him feel a bit safer than he was when he was in the alley. He much appreciated the adjustment of his glasses though, they had begun to slide off his face and he didn't want to move all that much.

"Thank you Marot, my name is Aloysius. I would be ok with going on the bike with you, I am still a bit nervous of going home on my home at the moment. That is if you do not mind me on the bike, I know it can be a bit harder with an extra person though."
Cooro Cooro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:10 pm
The boy was alright, the boy was okay! Thank goodness what a relief.. If he wasn't okay, Marot wasn't sure what he would do. Cry indeed, but then what? How would he see to him being taken back where he belonged? LUCKILY that wasn't the case, and the boy was mostly happy and healthy.

"Okay, I'll get my bike! I'l get it, and you can ride in the back. As long as you hold on. Okay? I'll make sure you get home safe, i'll take care of you, Aloysius, and I'll stay with you as long as you need me to." With that, Marot gave the doctor a quick nod, dashing out of the office and down the street. It would take a bit before he got his bike, and that poor kid was probably exhausted. So he'd do his best to hurry back! Hurry back and make sure he's safely tucked away!

Ninjagami Ryo Kage

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:17 pm
Aloysius nodded at the man and smiled a bit, he was quite liking this odd man. Maybe they could be friends after things got better and when he wasn't off patrolling. "I will and thank you again Marot, you are quite a live-saver." He waited patiently for the man to return as he thought of making it home to Desiree and far enough away from that fateful rooftop and the new found object of vengeance for him. He pulled out his cellphone with his good arm and checked the time absentmindedly as the though of an angry and hungry kitty made him kind of regret patrolling later than normal. Maybe he should in fact pair up with someone for a patrol in the future, at least for the time being until he was in tip top shape again.
Cooro Cooro
Fin

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces