In the back of his mind as he sat starring down at a figure from the rooftops, he wondered if things would go badly due to the strained events that had happened during the Das Gift event. The figure that stood below him was the Recon team leader who was not to be teleported out, he hoped that he would not startle her too much as he made his way down from the rooftop and onto the street below. She was a princess after all, there would have to be some sort of standards and politeness. She had power and a right to a certain level of respect and he would do his best to not offend her if he could.

"Princess Leto!"
He was polite but was sure to let her know she was there quite a few feet before he would be near her so he would not startle her too badly. "I am sorry if I startled you or if you want to be left alone this evening. Are you alright after those events most foul? I have been worried about how things turned out after I departed, especially for the members of the Dark Mirror Court since they can not teleport like the officers who were there could. I found it most disturbing that there were orders to not teleport you out for the first area." He was trying to be polite but he was truly worried about his DMC ally and how there were orders to leave them behind in a way. He would have done that to Amytis but not to anyone like Leto or Avior if something endangered them that could have been avoided.

He watched her carefully and would bow and do proper introductions if she turned to face him.

Sylent Nyte