Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[R] One of the Pack {Chalcanthite/Sieginite}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:21 pm
It had taken a bit of time to get everything ready for this new excursion to the Rift. He had spent a bit of the preparation time watching the groups of youma in the area they were planning on going to so he could make sure that things would go as smoothly as possible. Voce scouted ahead under his direction and once everything had been confirmed, Chalcanthite returned to his office and packed up a few things into his subspace before reaching back out to the Captain.

Even though he was a General, this was the first time he would have someone else with him whom he would have to worry about while encountering youma. At least he had Voce to provide a lookout in case things went south but he was confident that things would go smoothly if there weren't any surprises. Sitting at his desk as he waited for the other to come in, he took the time to smoke a cigarette before straightening his uniform and hair. Everything about him was back in order to a point and things had gotten a lot easier to manage and he wanted to keep that air about him if he could.

If things went well, he might have another supporter of his side project with the crystals' resonance and that would be very beneficial when it came to running an expedition into the Rift with a group of agents.
Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:50 am
Siegenite could not help but be pleased with himself, when he arrived at Chalcanthite's office. He had been a Captain when last they met, only a little while ago; now, he had the cloak of a General on his shoulders, and while his scythe was tucked into subspace, he could call it to hand whenever he needed to.

An excursion into the Rift, then, no longer felt like an intimidating prospect; he was a General, going with another General who was an expert in the field, and he would find a partner youma suited to him--and to ensuring that nothing terrible happened to Orthoclase or Romanite.

He rapped the back of his knuckles against the door.

"General Chalcanthite? It's General Siegenite." No need to state his purpose. They both knew why he was there.

xxxSara Draconia
noticed an error in a character name reading back, oop

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:08 pm
General? Oh that was new, had he not noticed the update due to the pile of things he had been juggling? "Yes, come in." Snuffing out his cigarette in the ashtray, he stood to greet the other. There was a congratulation in order for them. It was also very reassuring that someone of equal strength in rank was coming along, it made things less stressful. Not that he would let the other know that he had some minor doubts about the excursion if they had still been a captain.

Things would run much smoother this way, he might even get to look for some more crystals for his own research while on this excursion. As the other walked in he noticed the change in uniform, it was quite a bit grander than his own but when it boiled down to it he didn't mind. The less he looked like a threat, the easier it would be to talk to an opponent instead of diving right into fighting. "Congratulations on your promotion Sieginite, I apologize that I wasn't aware of it sooner." Walking around his desk, he was ready to get started on their goal of the day. Everything he needed was safely stored in his subspace or the inner breast pocket of his coat. Sure it wasn't as safe on his physical person but he liked having that weight there as a reassurance that he did in fact have his notes.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:58 am
Siegenite stepped through the door, and gave Chalcanthite a professional nod. Best that things had worked out how they did, since the intent was to descend into the Rift--two generals were far safer than one and a Captain.

"It's fairly recent," he said, by way of explanation, "so it's not a surprise you weren't aware."

A sharp nod to the other General--Chalcanthite struck him as practical and not given to overly long pleasantries.

"Lead on," he said. "I defer to your expertise in matters of the Rift."

Sara Draconia

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:18 pm
"Alright, at least things will run a bit smoother this way. I have some other goals while we are out though it should not interfere with finding you a proper youma."

Blue eyes scanned his crystal collection as he thought about the ones he might try testing next for his project before he opened the door and motioned for the other to follow.

The walk itself was one he knew well from his office though having company this time would be interesting. Entering the Rift brought a smile to his face as he looked towards softly glowing spots of crystals here and there. It was peaceful in a way here, and there was so very much he'd seen and sketched over the years.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:31 am
Siegenite had not yet had occasion to descend into the Rift himself--although he was aware of various missions there, he'd never taken one up. He was silent, on the walk there, throguh the Hall of Shadows--which might have been the worst place he encountered yet in his time in the Negaverse. It felt...hungry, grasping. Like whatever was in the walls would gladly consume him.

The Rift itself was....expansive. That was easy enough to tell from a single, momentary glance. He took a moment, though, to take it in--what of it he could see. An alien landscape, desolate and covered in crystals--a place that nothing but youma could live in for long.

"Any particular plans for which direction we'll head in?"

Sara Draconia

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2024 10:15 am
Thinking to his notes for a moment, there were a few paths that he'd taken which would work. The main thing he was considering was a potential lack of experience down here for the other so it really narrowed down the route options.

"If we follow this pathway to the right, it leads towards a ridge of sorts. It does provide some coverage and the crystals there add some light as well. Watch your step still though, even though I walk through here often I find the ground to be a bit uneven."

Motioning for them to follow, Chalcanthite walked at an unbothered pace as he navigated towards the direction he'd mentioned.

"My youma should be ahead somewhere, I had them searching for something for me. I apologize in advance if they are a bit offputting for you, they have... gotten a bit chattier since I started having them gather more crystals for my work." Something seemed different but he could really only relate it to how a normal bird may hoard shiny objects. They'd also picked up quite a few new voices and sound bites to respond with which did make some things easier. It was starting to feel less like speaking to a mimic and a bit more fluid, which bothered him slightly. He didn't like when uncertainties arose so close to home.

"There are quite a few variations of youma, even between similar-looking ones. In my years down here, I have also met a few who seem almost human in appearance and speech. All in all, there is an infinite amount of things to see down here even if the landscape itself seems desolate." He knew it wasn't everyone's cup of tea but it was quite and easy to find a place where one could avoid being bothered.

Noir Songbird

Negaspace & The Rift

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff