Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R]new beginnings and quiet elegies {Liam x Aloy} FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:49 pm
It had now been slightly over a month since everything all began and over a week since his sister showed up while on patrol. His mind was settling as was his sleep. Still, he would have fits and nightmares but he was comforted by knowing someone was there for him if he needed to talk after waking up. When Liam wasn’t there he could text him if needed. They had been eating together and slowly but surely he was finding it easier to open up to the other. Not everything was a bad memory that he shared. Some were funny and embarrassing all the same. He was starting to sit up straighter and hold himself up more than in the previous weeks. Eating and keeping food down had been rough and his appetite was still that of a bird though but he was getting better at that too.

Tonight they would maybe celebrate the progress or at least he would get to show Liam the work he had done on his composition. Playing his viola was one thing that he had always been confident in and he missed playing it this past month with how bad he had felt during the worst of the recovery. He had prepared some desserts from recipes he had from his family and left them in the fridge to chill before texting Liam to ask him if he was free tonight. He would also officially let Liam know how he felt tonight and was a bit nervous since it was something he had never done before.

Regardless of everything, he was slowly but surely feeling better than he had been and it was showing on his face. His skin wasn’t as pale and gaunt looking and he had started brushing through his hair daily again as he had before. Feeling better was a step in the right direction for him, his mind and thoughts were clearer and he would be able to pursue his goals in both his civilian and powered duties much to the levels he had before and possibly better now that he was able to have a healthier relationship with his past. Being able to confide in someone that had proved they could rough the storm of his life had been the lifeline that saved him and Liam was such a complex and amazing person as well.

Now that the worst had passed he wanted to learn and help the other with things that were bothering them as well as get closer if he could. He knew the other would be a friend at least but part of him wanted more and hoped the other would maybe one day feel the same. If not, it would not be the end of the world but things would be a little dimmer for a while. Alcohol would not be his comfort anymore, he was done with it like he was trying to be done with his past.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:38 pm
Work had started off as a good day, as usual, the customers weren’t bad at all for the most part. You always had a nasty customer or two, it was inevitable, but that had’t been the problem today. He’d gotten a phone call, he’d assumed it was a customer, but it had been his step father. The man he’d never met who was his mothers actual husband, the one she’d cheated on, who had told him rather sternly to stop the nonsense and do his familial duty and get tested. He’d gone on about duty and sense of family as well as owing his mother this, since she could have just aborted him. It was all said as if this whole thing were beneath him and childish, not worth his time, but Liam had listened and recorded it all.

He’d put the phone call on speaker phone the moment the man had introduced himself, and used his cell phone to record it all, and he’d gotten it all recorded and he was planning to send it to Jett later on in the evening.

After hanging up on the man, who he’d let finish speak, Liam had continued on with his day as if nothing had happened. Since the restraining order he’d heard nothing from his half sister or half brother, he assumed that was why his step father had decided to speak up.

He’d ended his work day early and gone to classes then, after a shower and change of clothes, he’d had only two classes today rather than the usual three or four. Today was a short day for him but instead of returning home and doing homework he was headed to Aloysius’ place, homework in his school bag, he’d arrived around dinner time and let himself in.

“You don’t mind that I bought my homework with me, I hope.” He did need to get it done and he doubted the other would mind. He knew the other had asked him over for something, he’d been a bit vague, but he didn’t think the homework would be an issue.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:39 pm
Aloysius heard the key turn in the lock and made sure he looked ok after cooking today. Walking out of the kitchen he saw Liam and got a feeling that something was up. “Ah, no there is no issue with homework and I would help if I could. Are you ok? Something seems a bit off, was work rough? Or classes?” He stepped closer as Liam made their way in.

“I made us dinner and some other things if you are hungry. If you need to talk about anything I will listen and help if you want.” He was being earnest as he spoke to Liam. Seeing something off made him a little tense and increased his anxiety but not as much as he would have been during the last month. Everything was more in check and controllable now.

Liam’s issues came first before bringing up his own questions. Aloy didn’t want anything to sway the answer or upset the other.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:39 pm
“Neither, family things but it wasn’t that bad.” Shrugging he knew it still niggled at his mind, he couldn’t help it really, but he did his best to ignore it. “It’s ok, I don’t think I’ll need help with homework, I just have to get it done.” Which he really wasn’t into, but honestly who liked doing homework anyway? Even those who liked the classes they took he doubted enjoyed doing homework.

“It’s fine, I’ll handle it.” Or Jett would, once he sent him the recording. Either way it would be dealt with in some manner, though how he wasn’t entirely sure at the moment. “Dinner sounds good, I didn’t eat much while working, I sort of forgot.” Something he did from time to time, he was certain people who got caught up in their work or school did it, and he’d tried to nibble on an apple at some point. But he’d wound up not finishing it, he’d gotten too busy taking down notes in class, and by the time he’d remembered it was brown and not appealing at all.

“What did you spend the afternoon making? It smells good in here.”

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:40 pm
Aloysius nodded for a moment after hesitating. “I worry is all and it is not good to skip meals. I made a few things including lasagna and cannoli. I thought I would make a nicer meal since it has been about a month since everything started. It is still a bit hot as I just pulled it out but if you wanna talk about anything while we wait you can. I know it is nice to just be able to talk about your day sometimes.”

He made himself busy setting the table while everything cooled and made sure there were plenty of napkins for the food since it was a bit dense based on the recipe. “I think you will like this, I have made this many times with my Nonna in the past. She always said it would feed an army for a week.” He chuckled a bit as he remembered how full the whole family would be when Nonna decided to cook.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:40 pm
“I have a habit of it. I get busy with work and forget, same for classes. I usually do better, and don’t forget. But sometimes I just get caught up in things.” He would put notes around so he’d remember and knew what he had wanted to eat. But if he got caught up in things he’d forget to eat till he was starving. Today had been a day he’d gotten caught up in things, it didn’t help having his step father call up at work, but he was here now and there was food.

Finding a place to lay his bookbag, out of sight for now, in the living room he trailed after the other. His hands stuffed themselves into the pockets of his jeans, a habit when he stood somewhere too long or was walking about. He needed something to do with his hands…so they went into his pockets.

“Considering I ate half an apple today that might not be a bad thing, I’m pretty sure I could use a good bit of food.” He answered, sniffing at the air. “It smells good whatever it is. Celebrating a month of being sober? You certainly deserve it, it wasn’t easy and you made it.” Which meant it would be easier from here on out, so long as no one brought alcohol around Aloysius. He was sure it wouldn’t take much to fall back to the habit, especially when he’d only just gotten away from it.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:41 pm
“Thank you Liam, I really mean it.” He was being a bit more serious now as he brought the food out and everything else up with final touches. “I want to ask if it would be ok with you, if we can do this more often and not just because of this occasion. What I mean is, I would like to have your company on a more permanent basis. If you are alright with me and my home. I understand if not, and I would still love to make food anytime you would wish. I cannot abide by people not eating and will have to make sure you eat properly. Especially since you work out.”

He was a little flustered at that last part as he had seen people pass out during workouts from being low on nutrients and food in general. Fiddling with his own hands for a moment, he towered in the room yet looked so much younger and more nervous that his appearance otherwise showed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:42 pm
Standing there Liam was surprised by the others words, he was surprised the other had enough to ask him to spend more time with him, to come over more often for dinner. Aloysius was gaining more and more confidence…slow as it was. It was a work in progress and one he’d been watching. “You want to spend more time with me you mean? I mean on a permanent basis…like partially move me in with you?” He questioned slowly, not sure if that was what the other meant. But like…how did he mean it? As friends and him moving in partially? This wasn’t familiar territory for the blond.

Laughing he ducked his head. “Alright, and yeah….I don’t think I’ll argue having someone make me food at times, though I can cook as well. I just don’t get time always.” And he forgot to eat at times anyway, even if he had food made and waiting to be reheated in the fridge.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:42 pm
Aloysius moved forward slowly and patted Liam's head, ruffling his hair before running his fingers down the other’s cheek. A large amount of blush ran over his face as he leaned in. “I want to be yours, permanently.” His brown bangs framed his face as he leaned in for a soft kiss before slowly preparing to back away and apologize if needed. It was the first kiss he had ever given to someone not family. The past experience he had did not have such things and he knew that it was unhealthy now with how Liam and Benitoite had told them and showed what could be different.

The moment had been something he’d been thinking of for a while but was only now confident enough to approach.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:43 pm
Oh! That was a surprise though he wasn’t bothered by it….no, he really wasn’t. Thinking about it he found that not only did it not bother him but it was pleasant. He wasn’t sure what to say about it really, he wasn’t much for cheesy or flowery words, he wasn’t the most eloquent person really, but he knew he liked it but he had nothing to compare it to. It felt like a long time just thinking, trying to figure out what he thought about this turn of events, but it really wasn’t that long at all.

When he did pull himself together, no easy feat for Liam, he leaned up just enough to ghost his lips over the others. “I think I’m ok with that, I don’t know anything about dating though.” It was something he’d avoided in high school, not wanting anyone finding out his living situation. He’d done his best to avoid it and so had also ignored other couples, and what was normal for couples. It was like horse blinders in how well he’d ignored everything like that going on around him, including the looks people gave him.

It had persisted, likely just due to habit, till now and it seemed he couldn’t ignore it any longer nor did he really need to. He knew that, he’d known it somewhere in the back of his mind, but he’d never given it thought. Now he had to and Aloysius was chaos..and he was interested and pretty, was it ok to think of him as pretty? But also the other wouldn’t have an issue with how he’d grown up - he knew. The kiss had also been nice.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:44 pm
A sparkle started in Aloy’s icy blue eyes and the others kiss back. His heart sped up a little at the, at least sort of, positive response. “I never dated either really but we can figure it out together. You make me happy, you know.” The tainted edges of what had been done in the past would slowly fade, being replaced by much healthier memories that he thought both needed in their lives. Things could be taken slowly maybe or in strides but it was new territory regardless and he wanted to be touched and held softly without any of the past harshnesses. Even just being close by to Liam to be able to lean his head on their shoulder would be perfect.

It was soft, gentle and so different that anything he had known a kiss to be. He wanted more now that Liam had said ok. Leaning down he kissed Liam again while holding him close. The other could probably feel how nervously fast his heart was beating but he didn’t care. This was something new, something healthier and he was going to hold on tight if he could. He wouldn’t let anyone take this away from him. Too many had been lost over the years when he was younger and weaker. Now he was older and a General with much more experience that he could use to keep Liam safe if needed and would do so with no hesitation. That was something that he was beyond confident in if nothing else and he had back up in the form of a smaller more experienced general as well.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:45 pm
He wasn’t surprised this would be new for them both, though he sort of wished the other might be a little more clued in than he was. “Do we just take things slow, go with what feels right at the moment, or are we supposed to set rules and boundaries?” Which sort of didn’t seem agreeable to him, he didn’t like setting up guidelines for dating and such, it seemed unneeded. They should just take things as they wanted to, at the time. But he should ask this, right?

The next kiss from Aloysius was less of a surprise and Liam was able to better enjoy it, as a whole lot less thought and worry were going through his mind. Pressing back he held onto the others shirt, his hand bunching up the fabric at the back of the others shirt. This he could get used to, rather quickly he suspected, they could build from this and he supposed they could both grow past the problems which had held them back in the past from such things.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:46 pm
As Liam grabbed the back of his shirt and held on, he moved from kissing on the lips to a quick peck on their neck before answering. “I think in the moment but please be gentle with me at first.” It was something he was still anxious about from the past but otherwise, he would be fine he thought. Maybe even more than fine since they were almost on an equal playing field. The experiences Aloy had from the past would have to be revisited and spoken of one day, hopefully before something came up that would set him back in his progress. But he chuckled internally to himself as he shook the thought from his head, instead thinking of the poeticism that he was dating someone that shared the name of a muse of tragedy and string instruments.

He kissed back up Liam's neck for a moment and smiled, something he hadn’t done in earnest in a long time. Ending with another deep kiss, he carefully pulled his face away. “We should eat first, I do not wish for you to pass out from not eating. That would be a terrible first official date night right? Plus, I made plenty of food and wanted to play some of the music I have been working on too. We can always continue later if you want.” More of the anxiety was seeping away in Liam’s presence, he had someone to be better for, to be strong for whom he didn’t have to hide either of his lives.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:48 pm
Perhaps it was a good thing he had naturally tanned skin, it hid most of the flush to his cheeks, as he tilted his head for the other. “In the moment is good.” They could stop something if they didn’t like it…but why have guidelines which might stop something they wouldn’t mind? Or stop to ask and ruin moments, which he felt might be an issue otherwise. He didn’t think they’d have many issues though, it didn’t seem like either of them would be rushing or pushing things, it might just go fine all on it’s own.

Fingers in the others hair, as he was kissed again, Liam nodded slowly. “Mmm, food would be good. This is good but yeah.” He could feel the unger there in his stomach, like a pit, it wasn’t pleasant but it was something he’d felt before. “The composition?” He questioned, his thoughts moving away from continuing things later, though he did like that idea, and focused on the offer of music. “I really hope you don’t think I can judge your music though. I’m terrible when it comes to music, though I do want to hear it.” And food right now, though he didn’t mention that. His stomach was in knots from both hunger and something more…and food might help settle it.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:49 pm
When Liam put his fingers through Aloysius’s hair, the flushing in his cheeks reached its peak. It took him a moment of stuttering before he shuffled to pull the chair at the table out for Liam to sit in. “Yes very good, I liked that a lot by the way.” It took him a moment of daydreaming about his hair being teased and maybe pulled a little before he started serving Liam some food and took the seat next to him. Internally he thanked the universe for everything since he had stopped drinking. “Ah and yes my composition, I just enjoy playing the viola part I think it sounds quite nice. I just hope you would enjoy it, no pressure to judge. I love music and enjoy sharing it with people. I just wanted to share it with you first was all.” He smiled and started eating his food.

Pausing after the first bite he explained the food he had made, from a heavy meat lasagna to fish filets with pasta and finally some cannolis he had made in a few flavors. “I fully expect there to be leftovers for a few days at least from what I am used to before my appetite decreased. I know I cannot keep up just yet with it but at least I can eat now without getting sick like that first week.” It was a bit of a nervous chuckle he had, remembering the nights curled in the bathroom after eating too much while sobering up and trying to hold his hair out of the mess.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff