Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Don't Go Out Much (Forsterite & Chalcanthite)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:20 pm
It was late at night and Tress - as Forsterite - was just finishing her pastime of tending to the community garden near her apartment. She missed the one she'd had at the house in England left to her and her sister by their late parents, but she had allowed her sister to take it when she had gotten married and moved out instead. Now that her sister was dead as well, she wondered vaguely if her widower still lived at the place. Perhaps he didn't even own it anymore.

Either way, she doubted she was in any position to attempt to buy it back. Her two part-time jobs - an assistant teacher at Romano's and a shop clerk at a clothing store - were barely enough to pay for her living expenses as well as put her through DCU. Because college and work took up the majority of her time, the only time she had to unwind was during her patrols powered up. This was why she tended the garden as Forsterite instead of herself and did so by lamp light at night in order to decrease her chances of being seen.

That particular evening, however, she was just putting her tools away when she sensed another presence nearby. It was chaotic - the same brand of chaos that her own energy signature possessed. That must have meant that it was a Negaverse agent, right?

Since she was still very new to being an agent herself, Tress liked to take every opportunity to learn that she could. The signature seemed to come from a back alley nearby where there were several fire escapes. Slowly, cautiously, she approached. The tawny-haired young woman was not the sort to assume a stranger was friendly just because they shared the same alignment of energy signature.

"Who's there?" she spoke calmly, her voice firm with every bit of the authority she held as an assistant school teacher.

Sara Draconia
((Sorry this took so long to set up! ^_^; Please let me know if there's anything I need to change!))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:49 am
Chalcanthite was patrolling as usual in the warm summer evening, the humidity had finally subsided after a period of weeks with it being unbearable. Being in a suit made it even more unbearable. Hopefully the relentless temperature would falter before the month was over. To come out into the world again at such an inopportune time bothered him greatly. He had stayed out of the loop for a bit too long after his last spiral into self loathing. It would be nice to see if newer agents were properly trained. Even now, he as unsure of who was even around in the higher ranks of the Negaverse.

As she noticed him, he smiled politely and bowed. "Hello, I am Captain Chalcathite. And who might you be wandering about in the gardens this evening?" He would take a few more steps forward towards her after his bow. Nothing was threatening about his appearance except for the coolness that radiated from his eyes and smile. While charming, it could sometimes put people off.

Kitomyx

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:46 pm
The stranger's politeness mollified Foresterite and as he came closer, she recognized that he was of a higher rank than she. Embarrassed at her rudeness to a superior, she jerked into a bow at the waist, stiff and low. "Captain. I am Lieutenant Forsterite. Please forgive my impertinence; I meant no disrespect." She straightened slowly to meet his ice blue eyes. "As a relatively new agent, I'm still getting used to detecting and discerning ranks through energy signatures."

Though it was dark, she feared the street lights illuminating the alley would illuminate the flush of her complexion as well and lowered her head. So, he had seen her at her gardening. Did he disapprove of her indulging in her hobby while she was powered up? "I apologize for not having been more diligent in my patrolling. Of course I am ready to accept any punishment you deem appropriate."

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:03 pm
With a smile he let out a lighthearted laugh, she was very polite now that there was an understanding of rank. "Please do not worry Lieutenant, I am not one to take an honest mistake to heart. It is something you learn in time as you gain experience and knowledge of the many things in our line of duty. As for punishment, I do not believe you have done anything to cause any. If you would like though I can test your combat abilities with a sparring match just to make sure you have a bit more experience in case it had been an enemy instead of a colleague that came up to you."

He remained there as he waited for her response, avoiding the problem of seeming like a harsh person to those in the rank below him. He wanted to make a good impression on her and perhaps gain her as an ally to share and gather knowledge from as he slowly delved back into work. It would be a learning experience for them both if she warmed up to him as he was still inexperienced in acquiring allies with his temperamental personality.

Kitomyx

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:23 pm
Startled by the sound of his laughter, Forsterite flinched, unsure of what it might have meant. However, she relaxed slightly upon hearing the captain say that he didn't believe she was deserving of punishment. She responded with a humble nod to his comment about not taking an honest mistake to heart. The offer to test her combat abilities appeared to evoke an obvious interest in her as the lieutenant met the man's gaze again, her own bright with anticipation.

"If you would be so obliging, Captain, I would appreciate that greatly," she told him, her features expressing more excitement than her formal words or serious tone implied. "I am not very skilled, but it would be an honor to practice what I do know with you. If you would also be so kind as to make any critiques or offer any advice, I would be in your debt." She bowed again to demonstrate her gratitude before righting herself and taking up a more defensive stance. "How and where should we begin?"

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:44 pm
Chalcanthite nodded with a smile before taking a fighting stance. "Now I will not be using my weapon in this sparring so do not fret, I understand that just starting out leaves you mostly with hand to hand methods of combat. Since I have patrolled this area as well, we need not worry about any interruptions from our foes. As for beginnings, I want you to attempt knocking me down to the ground or otherwise pin me. Incapacitating a foe can help with an escape as well as giving you an advantage on your next move "

He waited and watched quietly to see what steps she would take, there were many ways to take someone down. His height did not help if she chose to sweep his feet out from under him but may hinder an attempt at head locking or otherwise getting the drop on him from above in this match. There were a few options for his response to her attack as well that he had learned more from previous fights than his own training matches when he began.

Kitomyx

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:00 pm
"Thank you, Captain," the lieutenant answered, respectfully dipping her head at his assurance he would not use his weapon for their spar. His request that she knock him down, however, caused her to hesitate and her brows to knit. She was loathe to attack her superiors, finding it impertinent even when it was on their orders, but perhaps they found it a preferable method to teaching than to have lower ranks fight each other or youma. "...Very well. I will do my best."

With a sigh of resignation, she approached the higher-ranking officer and put up her arms, making fists with her thumbs curled over her fingers. At 5'6.5", she wasn't particularly tall or short, but during the day she was used to high heels, so she felt somewhat dwarfed by the male captain. Forearms up to protect her face, she swung out her right leg from the side in an attempt to kick behind his knee. If the force wasn't enough to sweep his legs out from under him, she hoped it would at least throw him off balance enough to cause his knee to buckle and knock him down that way.

Sara Draconia
((Sorry for the delay! OTL))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:09 am
Chalcanthite nodded and watched, taking note of her defense positioning to guard her own face. With cat-like reflexes he pulled up his bad leg and took the hit solidly on his other leg which caused him to begin tipping backward. With a slight bounce, he took a step back with his bad leg and tried not to fall. at this point he took his own defense stance to mimic hers. "You have a good amount of strength in your kick, have you tried kickboxing at all? Also let me know when you are ready to try a reaction to my own sweeping attack? I want to see your reactions as well if that is alright?"

A slow throbbing radiated from his leg as he stood there, she was at least ten times better than where he had come from when he started. Then again, he was a scrawny musician still in college who had rarely seen the light of day.
Kitomyx

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:11 pm
The British woman raised her brows at the captain’s speed. She had intended to make careful note of his maneuvers in order to learn from them, but she had not accounted for the inhuman boost that powering up provided, especially for higher ranks. He moved so quickly, his legs were practically a blur. Only once he had slowed slightly to regain his balance with a step back did she comprehend what must have happened.

Was he favoring one leg more than the other? Had he purposely allowed one to be struck in order to judge her strength rather than jump over her kick entirely? A small frown of consternation formed on the woman’s lips as she contemplated this. However, what sounded like both an observation and a compliment jerked Forsterite out of her thoughts.

“Thank you, sir,” she acknowledged, wondering if all superiors were so free with their praise. She appreciated it, surely, but it was not what she had expected in the least. Perhaps it had to do with teaching through positive reinforcement and encouragement. “No, I have not. Would you recommend that I do so?”

If she started lessons or training or whatever it was she would require to take up the combat sport, she didn’t know that she would have time to maintain her jobs at Romano’s, the clothing store, her schooling as a college student at DCU, and continue to garden as her therapeutic pastime. However, if the higher-ranking agent thought it would be beneficial to her as a Negaverse officer, she would do her best to make room in her busy schedule to learn kickboxing.

It surprised Forsterite to hear the superior ask her if something was alright with her. He seemed to treat her more like a peer than a higher-ranking agent. Perhaps he was simply being polite. “By your will, Captain, I am ready to proceed when you are. If I may be so bold to inquire beforehand, however, is there a reason you avoided my attack with one leg of yours and not the other?”

She paused, considering whether or not to ask something else. Eventually she decided she might as well if she was already making brazen inquiries. He could always refuse to answer if he chose. “And also…may I ask why you would offer your time and effort to assist a lieutenant not assigned to your direct supervision? I am honored to have the privilege, to be certain, but I was simply curious. Surely you have more important duties or other subordinates to attend to than I.”

Sara Draconia
((So sorry for the delay! OTL))

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces