Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply { Dorms } ----------------------- Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[ROOM 269] Wilson Hopkins Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:06 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

#74e600 #00af64 #b0f26d #4b9500

//Deus Ex Machina Entry Form 11.12.11

//Name: Wilson Hopkins
//Gender: Male
// Entry level: Trainee
//Status: Sleeping Beauty
//Clearance: Approved for entry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

x MY NAME IS x Wilson Hopkins
      x BUT THEY CALL ME x Wil (if you're Emmaline Grant), Delta Twelve, D12
      x BORN AS A x Male
      x I`VE LIVED SO LONG x 22 23 24 25 26 27 (June 24th)

x I FOLLOW x Death

x PEOPLE SAY I`M x KIND, BROTHERLY, LYING, & PASSIVE
      Wilson often comes across as a very tired (evident by the circles under his eyes) but friendly, caring hunter. When he was younger he relished in meeting new people and helping others, and although he’s taken a step back from constant social interaction, he still enjoys talking with his fellow hunters and trying to answer any questions whenever he can. He has a brotherly disposition, often considering more-than-a-handful of hunters to be like younger siblings to him, and like a big brother he rarely throws a fit and always keeps his cool.

It’s almost unsettling, how calm he can be when the situation arises. Even when he feels himself panicking, Wilson refuses to let it show on his face, and is actually an excellent actor and liar. He will not hesitate to throw in a lie (big or small) when he deems it fit, especially when it concerns his wellbeing. He feels himself to be undeserving of assistance and forgiveness, so in that respect, Wilson shuts himself off from others.

Although observant and curious like a death hunter should be, Wilson has a tendency to be passive and to merely go with the flow of things. It is a terrible habit of his that he picked up growing up, and he struggles to undo this trait of his.

x I CAME HERE TO x Forget Your Fears
          After years of forcing himself to deny the existence of the supernatural, during Wilson’s sophomore year in college managed to come to terms with his ability to see. Ever since then, he realized that he wanted to become a police officer not just because he thought it was ‘cool’ or because he wanted to lock up the ‘bad guys,’ but because he wanted to be able to protect others from things that went bump in the night.

x FOR YOUR LEISURE x
          has dimples
          approximately 5'11"
          mother is Chinese and father is English
          plays viola
          has $12,000 as of 6/19/13
          face claim is Dennis Oh
          has a BA in biomedical engineering and actually remembers s**t about it because he loves the damn subject so much
          has 75 regular runes and 23 superior runes as of rune 5

Syusaki

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:08 pm

x MY NAME IS x Dabir
      x BUT THEY CALL ME x Gramps, Old Man
      x TRANSFORMED INTO x Poison gas cannon; goggles (unsummoned)
      x IN THE PAST x Catoblepas
      x BORN AS A x Male

x PEOPLE SAY I`M x CRANKY & QUIET
      Dabir used to have quite the temper, and sometimes even now he has a tendency to flare up at the angst and self-pity his hunter sometimes lapses into. He often gets cranky, and paired with his raspy-voice Wilson used to fittingly call him Gramps or Old Man, and will sometimes use these nicknames, but no longer uses it as often.

He used to be very vocal, but has adapted to Wilson’s condition and remains more quiet for his hunter’s sanity.

x WITH THE POWER TO
          Poisonous Kiss Wilson aims his cannon at his target and releases a powerful shot of gas at them. (Y3 Battle Cry)
          Poisonous Injection He brings his cannon as close to his target as possible and releases a relatively small shot of gas. The area is slightly misty, but the inhaled vapors make you feel better. Huh. (Y2 Chill)
          Poisonous Infection He aims his cannon at the ground and fires a shot of poisonous gas, which spreads out toward nearby targets. (Y2 Charge)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:09 pm
BELONGINGS

Partial Wardrobe

Shinigami Robe I'm...just going to hide this under my bed. // promotion 'gift' from Allan
          Kon Backpack Definitely hiding this under my bed // promotion 'gift' from Allan // given to Saya
          Bunny Hoodie Tha...nk you? // '12 Christmas gift from Eva
          Wristwatch Shock proof too! Nice. // '12 Christmas gift from Lex
          Hoodie Green and a hoodie. Always a good combo. // '12 Christmas gift from Gale
          Another Hoodie Never enough hoodies // '12 Christmas gift from Otto
          Shirt Shirts are good! // '12 Christmas gift from Mads
          Rings What...? // '12 Christmas gift from Mads

Possessions

Sir Yan Ryan gave this pet rock to me! It was a ~*~dream come true~*~ Don't tell him this, but I secretly call him Ryan Jr. when Ryan's not around.
          Family Portrait Taken during the summer before I left. I wonder where they are now?
          Wilemma Photo A photo of Em and I during one of the vacations we took. Just another far off memory.
          Military Small Arms of the 20th Century It might not look like it, but I really do love guns. Too bad this only covers the modern ones, though.
          Rubik's Cube I use it to calm down or keep my hands preoccupied.
          Guns: A Visual History Pictures make everything better. // '11 Christmas gift from Tedan
          Basketball/Hoop Set Why can't the island have more sports equipment like this? // '11 Christmas gift from Tedan
          Autographed Allan Photo I can't believe I still have this // promotion 'gift' from Allan
          Peter Kauffman Viola I still miss my old viola, but this one isn't so bad either.
          Physics Workshop The physics nerds in me is really happy. // '12 Christmas gift from Ami
          Lens Cleaner I still use it on Dabir sometimes // '12 Christmas gift from Ami
          Time Machine by H.G. Wells. I've always loved science-fiction // '12 Christmas gift from Ami
          Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas. All for one and one for all, was it? // '12 Christmas gift from Gale
          Fluffy Panda It's soft and comforting // '12 Christmas gift from Mads
          Staff of Asclepius An old wooden staff, polished smooth from ages of wear. The design of an ancient serpent curls around it from one end to the other.
          // Battle Effect Once every OOC week, you may use the staff to clear yourself or another character of the continued effects of Tainted Fang or any paralytic move. This does not take up a turn. Does not work on bosses attacks.

7 Kings Some things cannot be forgotten.

Syusaki

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:10 pm
RELATIONSHIPS

Bradley Evans DEATH
      xxxAnother younger cousin of mine, and I swear I'll always protect you.
      Dakota Rainstar MOON
      xxxOne of the first friends I made when I first came to the island; a near and dear companion.
      Elliot Sjökron MIST
      xxxI hate you, but you're still a close friend to me.
      Emmaline Grant MIST
      xxx(Em) I'm sorry. I'll always love you. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry...
      Eva Valente DEATH
      xxxShe turned out to be one of my cousins, and I'll never let her go.
      Gale Gentry DEATH
      xxxOne of the youngest hunters, but also one of the most serious and studious. I respect that.
      Katherine Taylor SUN
      xxx(Kat) One of the first friends I made on the island. I like being with her.
      Lucky DEATH
      xxxI honestly can't figure out how we got to this point.
      Madeline Blanche SUN
      xxx(Mads) We strangely hit it off really quick.
      Otto Graves SUN
      xxxI'll look after him whenever I can, even if he's in a different division now.
      Ryan O' Connor MOON
      xxxOne of the first friends I made after becoming a hunter, and he's like another little brother to me.
      Sayaka Valens MOON
      xxx(Saya) I consider her to be a little sister.
      Solia Delacroix DEATH
      xxxI'll always appreciate the little things you do for me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:11 pm
ART

gallery

Syusaki

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:12 pm
ROLEPLAY LOG (ENDINGS)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:13 pm
ROLEPLAY LOG (BEGINNINGS)

Syusaki

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:14 pm
GROWTH REQUIREMENTS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:15 pm
PLAYLIST

Syusaki

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:16 pm

IF I WERE TO SING IN THE RAIN WOULD THE CLOUDS PART?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Syusaki

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:18 pm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:19 pm

Syusaki

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:20 pm
CREDITS

Deus Ex Zoo, Maru, Liz
      Art
      Respective owners

{ Dorms } ----------------------- Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash