Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Dilemmas of a bishounen [Eva/Wilson] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:55 pm
When Eva had woken up that morning, she had initially not realized that anything was wrong. Vision slightly blurred and mind groggy, she had staggered across her room to her dresser, rooting through it until she found an appropriate outfit for the day. It wasn't until she began to put on the top did she realize that something was wrong.

Like the fact that she no longer had boobs.

...And the fact that there was something in her pants that had definitely not been there before.

Oh dear. To be fair, the girl--or former-girl, rather--had not seemed particularly alarmed, her mind flashing back to the last time she had lost her boobs (when they had been turned into children) and the time she had been given even bigger boobs (the double d incident). All in all, it just looked like someone had screwed up again and that everyone had been hit with a sudden transformation again.

However, this did prove to be of some trouble, like the fact that Eva did not own any men's clothing. All of her own clothes were generally shaped to fit her small, slender female body, so she didn't have anything to wear that wouldn't make her look completely ridiculous. She would probably have to drop by the rooms of one of her male friends and ask them to borrow something.

Draping a thin blanket over her shoulders to cover herself (she wasn't completely naked, but considering how her shorts looked more like hotpants on her male form, she might as well have been), Eva left her room in search of a friend who she could borrow some clothes from. Suddenly male or not, Eva wasn't going to let that stop her from her usual morning ritual, which involved taking a shower and--

--....hower. Wait a minute, which shower was she supposed to use now? She was technically a guy now, but walking into the guy's shower just seemed awkward, and...? Brows furrowing, the half-naked bishounen stopped in the middle of the hallway, lips curved into a frown as she considered her options.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:39 pm
For Wilson, today started out like any other day, although to be honest he was just a bit more bishounen than usual. He spent a majority of the morning dozing away in bed until it was way past the appropriate time. At least he actually woke up before noon on a regular basis. Had this been the normal world, he would’ve dozed past noon at every chance he could. He pushed away Gramps’ incessant rants for as long as he could until the whining forced the hunter to wake. A bleary-eyed Wilson rose out of bed and yawned as he shrugged off his pj’s in favor of his usual clothes. After zipping up his hoodie and lacing up his boots, he reached up to comb his fingers through his hair. He popped into the bathroom to smooth out the stray strands before he gave another yawn. What to do now? Take an early shower, perhaps? He wasn’t sure.

He stuffed his hands into his hoodie’s pockets and stepped outside. Yeah, Wilson still felt completely normal. He passed a few hunters through the hallway, and he couldn’t help but notice the uncomfortable expressions on their faces as they stared at their hands and possibly…other places. Wilson scrunched his face, but made no comment before he idly spun around to begin his usually backwards walking. It really didn’t take him long before he accidentally bumped into someone. He turned around. “Oh sor—…” His apologize stopped midway at the sight in front of him.

The first thing he reluctantly noticed was that the man in front of him had a blanket and shorts. It wasn’t surprising to see male hunters walking around shirtless—for one reason or another—but with a blanket around their shoulders…? His gaze went up to the other’s face and Wilson looked visibly taken back.

It was almost like looking into a mirror, except this hunter had bright blue eyes compared to his deep red ones. This man didn’t have Wilson’s dimples either, but the overall facial structure was unsettling similar to his own. “Uh…” he stammered. “Y-You…okay?”

Syusaki

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:22 pm
Oh! She knew that voice! Could it be...

Yup! "Hey there, lil bro--woah, my voice is weird." Furrowing her brows, Eva lifted a hand and rest it on her throat, noting how much lower it was compared to her usual pitch. Well, she supposed that it just came with being a guy. Giving a little shrug, she grinned and spread her arms out, moving forward to envelop Wilson in her arms and her blanket in a hug.

A half-naked man hug. Then again, Eva was never really one for propriety anyways.

She was still grinning when she drew back, giving a helpless little shrug at Wilson's question. "As okay as I could be in this situation, I guess! I mean, none of my clothes really fit anymore, so I was going to go ask--" A pause, and then her face lit up, "Oh, wait a minute! Lil bro, do you have any spare clothes that I could borrow, maybe? Chara has been scolding me for walking around half naked, but it's not like I really had a choice."

Another long pause, and then she lifted a and to point to herself. "Oh yeah. I'm Eva, by the way!" Just in case you didn't catch that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:47 pm
Wilson narrowed his eyes at the title. No one called him lil bro. Well, except for—

His gaze turned suspicious as the man continued to exhibit unusual behavior. Admittedly, he remembered having some weird dreams about Mark and Lance doing some weird things, but that had been just a dream, right?

Then again, this stranger’s behavior was just so weird. He scrutinized the bright blue of his eyes. He didn’t pay attention to other girls’ appearance because for him Emmaline was perfect, but he sort of remembered Eva’s face—

Now he was hugging him. Suspicions on not, Wilson nearly had a heart attack because no, he did not want to have a suspicious half-naked man hugging him for no good reason. He stiffened up and for a moment he looked like a deer in headlights. But the more the stranger spoke, the more convinced he became. The moment he mentioned Chara, however, that sealed the deal.

He leaned back to eye Eva. “I’m wondering if that dream of Mark and Lance wasn’t actually a dream after all,” he noted as he took in Eva’s startlingly similar face. “Have you looked at yourself in the mirror recently? You look a lot…like..me…” His face trailed off. “And yeah, since you’re about my height and build, I could definitely lend you some of my clothes. Hope you don’t mind my simple wardrobe.”

Kaiyumi

Syusaki

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:51 pm
Eva blinked back at Wilson blankly, still smiling. Even when in male body, the bright, cheerful look never left her expression--if anything, it was emphasized by her shinier-than-usual eyes and sparkles. "Mmm, well! I caught my reflection in the passing, but didn't get a really good look at myself. I just know that I need clothes and--oh!" Looking surprised, she lifted a hand to pat at her face, "Do I look like you, really?"

Not that patting at her face told her a whole lot--she wasn't the kind who was able to picture a face perfectly just by touching it--but well. She let out a long, thoughtful hum, and then laughed and shrugged. "Maybe I'm your long lost twin sister or something! Or er, brother now!"

It was all in jest, of course. Shaking her head, she let out a low chuckle (it sounded so strange to her) at the mention of Wilson's wardrobe. "Of course I don't mind! And even if I did, I don't think I have room to be picky." She looked down at her mostly-naked self pointedly, only to frown when she glanced back up at Wilson.

"Hey, do you know which shower I'm supposed to use now?" It was important, okay?

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:07 pm
Wilson nodded at her. “Far as I can tell, you do. I mean, I don’t look at my face for hours on end on a regular basis so I could be wrong, but you definitely have an uncanny resemblance.” He laughed. “I think my parents would’ve told me if I had had a long lost twin sister. Maybe a cousin?” he offered. He idly tugged at his red gloves—why was he dressed like this again…?—as he half-nodded toward his room. “Okay, then let’s head over to my dorm. Have you seen it? The one when I got promoted to a full hunter, I mean.”

His expression turned blank at the mention of showers. Yes, that was probably why male Eva had been standing in front of the showers. “I’m…not sure. I guess you could use the one in my room if you want. I’ll just wait outside until you finish or something.” Which was sort of moot point since they were technically both males now, but uh…

He began to walk down the hallway toward his room. “Do you have any idea why you’re like this?” he asked as he opened the door and gestured for the other death hunter to enter first. He leaned in to point toward a closet. “My clothes are over there. You can pick whatever you want.” Inside, Eva would find mostly graphics tees and graphics hoodies, almost nothing else. Oh Wilson…

Kaiyumi

Syusaki

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:33 pm
Huh, strange! "Maybe it's just a coincidence," She chuckled, before lifting a hand to tap Wilson on the nose, "Or maybe you really are my cousin! I never met them, you know--my family moved off to a little town in a completely different country, so I never got to see my relatives." She made a face, but it was clear that she didn't mind all that much. It was hard to miss people who you didn't even know, even if they were related to you.

"Oh--no, I haven't seen that dorm yet!" She chirped, eyes wide, "And--could I really? I don't want to impose or something! I mean, I wouldn't be entirely uncomfortable going to the group showers, I just, er..." Well, there was always the possibility of making someone else feel awkward. She was a guy, but at the same time, she was...technically still a girl.

...So complicated. In the end, she decided it would be best if she took up his offer.

Trotting alongside Wilson, Eva shook her head at his question, the corners of her lips pulling downwards. "Unfortunately, no. I just woke up, and found myself like this. I figure it'll just wear off though." Hopefully, anyways. Being a guy for a few days was okay, but any longer...

Whether he liked it or not, Wilson received another big hug from this half-naked man when they arrived at his dorm. "Aaah--thank you, Wilson! You don't know how much of a relief it is that I'll actually have clothes to wear."

As she glanced through his clothing, she hummed loudly to herself, saying such things like, "I need to buy you more dress shirts" and "I'm definitely going clothes shopping for you the next time I'm out". She had nothing against graphic tees and hoodies, but there needed to be a variety for Wilson to wear too! In the end, she picked out a simple outfit and made a beeline towards the bathroom. There was the sound of the shower being turned on, the blanket she had been donning falling to the ground, and then a long pause which was followed after by a call: "...UHHHH WILSON, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WASH--...YOU KNOW WHAT, NEVERMIND, I'LL FIGURE IT OUT."

A few minutes later, and she came out happy and clean, dressed in jeans and a hoodie. "Thanks for letting me borrow your shower and your clothes, Wilson! I promise I'll make it up to you somehow." She beamed at them, and then lifted a hand to rub the back of her head, her expression becoming thoughtful. "And you were right. I noticed it back in the bathroom, but I do kind of look like you. It's odd, really!"

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:24 pm
Wilson was inclined to believe the similarity was merely a coincidence. It wasn’t uncommon, and some cultures believed that everyone was born with a number of doppelgangers. Something like that. Though Eva’s offhand mention of her relatives caused him to become curious about her family history. “Really? What country was it? Do you know those relatives’ names?” He cocked his head, but he didn’t expect any satisfying answers. Sometimes these kinds of situations left a lot of information in the dust.

“Probably,” he agreed, as he himself was dressed…rather oddly. Wilson couldn’t even remember when he had bought these clothes, if he had ever gotten them in the first place. It wasn’t totally to his tastes. The hunter eyed his clothes before he continued toward his room.

He stared at Eva with raised eyebrows. It was difficult to discern what the man was thinking as he took in the male, shirtless….Eva. “I think I’m rather relieved as well,” he answered finally. Wilson shifted uncomfortably as the other death hunter muttered about buying him new clothes. He hoped it wouldn’t be anything like the bunny hoodie. He always appreciated gifts and he always used them at least once, but uh….Let’s say that hoodie wasn’t worn often.

Wilson headed out with his Rubik’s cube in hand. He slid to the floor and leaned his head against the door frame, his door slightly ajar so he could hear Eva if she ever called out. He idly formed planned patterns with the cube before she called it. His face flushed red as he realized what exactly she was asking. H-How was he supposed to answer that? “I guess I could—O-Okay…” Maybe she would have heard the slight relief in his tone.

As the door to his bathroom opened, Wilson poked his head in and grinned. “No problem! There’s no need to pay me back, really.” Then he nodded his head. “See? It makes me curious. Since…all of this seems hereditary.” He gestured vaguely to the entire facility.

Kaiyumi

Syusaki

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:40 pm
At the question, Eva nodded enthusiastically, giving a little wave of her hand. "Of course I do! They live--..." ...Huh. Trailing off, the girl suddenly scrunched up her face, her expression vaguely puzzled. "Uh...wait, where do they live again? I know this, I know I do, but..." She spent a few more seconds frowning before emitting a little sigh, looking sheepish as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay, no, it turns out that I don't remember after all. For some reason, I can't recall the detail, but I'm sure I know deep down."

Now how deep down was the question. Even as she mused over the matter in the shower, she found herself victim to the tip of the tongue phenomenon. She knew it, she really did, but for some reason she just couldn't grasp the exact place name.By the time she was done with her shower and toweling off, she decided to just shove the matter off to the side.

Now fully clothed, Eva didn't feel as bad for reaching out to give Wilson another hug. "Aw, no, I want to thank you somehow! I'll make it up to you someday--just let me know anytime if you have a favour, okay?" Eva beamed at him before reaching up to pat at her face thoughtfully. "It really is pretty odd, huh? I didn't think--WISCONSIN!"

The place name popped into her mind out of the blue, and she yelled it triumphantly while pointing at poor Wilson in glee, "That's the place I was thinking of! Wisconsin! My cousin lived there, while my family and I were all the way in Saskatchewan."

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:15 pm
Wilson laughed. “That’s fine. I only know the locations of some of my relatives. It’s hard to keep track of them all,” he reassured her.

As he fully stepped inside, Wilson chuckled and gladly wrapped his arms around Eva. “Sure, but I doubt I’ll cash in that favor of yours. I tend to forget those kinds of things.” He shrugged and then stared at the other hunter suspiciously. “Wisconsin?” he repeated. Gears began to slowly turn in his head as she continued to talk.

“But…I lived in Wisconsin.” Knitting his brows together, Wilson tossed his cube onto the bed and crossed his arms. One hand reached up to tap his forehead as he thought. “Saskatchewan…Saskatchewan? Did I have relatives in Canada…?”

Kaiyumi
Pardon the short tag lol aldsf

Syusaki

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:56 am
Not being able to keep track of all of her relatives was definitely a sentiment that Eva could share. She knew that she had cousins and aunts and uncles living in a variety of different countries and cities, but she knew very little about these relatives beyond the fact that they existed. She and her parents had never really left their little town in Saskatchewan, so it wasn't as if she had really had any chances to meet them either. Maybe once or twice when she was really little and before she and her parents moved to Canada, but beyond that...

Chuckling, she shook her head. "Don't worry, I'll remind you. Or uh, I'll bake you cookies or something!" Undoubtedly unattractive cookies but...cookies from the heart?

She perked up at the realization that Wilson lived in the same place as one of her cousins, snatching up one of his hands in both of hers as she leaned forward. "Really? Maybe you're--" Would that be too much of a coincidence? "Er, maybe you knew him! I don't know much about him myself, but..."

But hey, it looked like he was trying to figure out if he had any relatives in Saskatchewan too. Come on, Wilson, you could do it!

Syusaki
LOL IT'S COOL <33 plz excuse any typos or something in this tag it is 4:30am lalalala

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:30 pm
Wilson raised his eyebrows at Eva. Bake him cookies? “Shouldn’t that be my line?” he wondered with a grin, considering it wasn’t unusual for the hunter to hop toward the kitchen to bake cookies just because he felt like eating some.

It seemed Eva had jumped to the same conclusion as he had, but it was too early to make any definite theories. Perhaps it was all just a coincidences; those kinds of happened before, right? He pressed a fist to his forehead as he tried to remember a list of relatives or any other memories that would help. “I think my family and I went to Canada one time when I was younger. I can’t really remember the name. It was too…weird for my younger self to remember.”

He sighed and shrugged. “But about your cousin. Do you remember anything about your cousin? Wisconsin isn’t very populated, but it’s still a pretty big area to cover.”

Kaiyumi
All of the short tags akdfa

Syusaki

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:41 pm
A look of surprise crossed over the pretty boy's face, and she lifted both hands to squish Wilson's cheeks. "Wait Lil Bro, you bake?" For some reason, this came as a bit of a surprise to her, but when she actually thought about it...well, it wasn't all that strange, was it? And this new knowledge would serve her well when she needed a baking partner.

But first, there was this cousin matter to clear up. Scrunching her nose, Eva crossed her arms over her chest and tried to think very hard but any potential details that would help them solve this little mystery (or at least prove/disprove what they were both thinking). The fact that neither of them could remember the names of their relative members made things all the more difficult.

"Well, no...not really. But I do think that they visited us once, when I was really young. I think I was...three? We had just settled into our little town in Saskatchewan and I think they came to visit. Now that I think about it, my cousin is probably a little older than me." Or at least, she felt like she had the faint memory of someone telling the little boy to take care of and play with her.

Syusaki
SHORT TAGS YEAAAH /o/ <3 and making up memories what adsfghkj

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:49 pm
If he could childishly pout right now he would, but a certain someone was currently squishing his cheeks. “I do.” His voice came out slightly muffled. “If I want to eat sweets I’ll just make them myself. It makes sense. It’s hard to do some of them, but if I have the recipe there isn’t a problem.” A pause. “Cooking I can also do.” Necessary during his pre-hunter days considering that Emmaline was a disaster waiting to happen when cooking.

“When you were three?” he repeated. Wilson folded his arms, one finger lightly pressed against his temple. “There’s about a two year age difference between us, so if you were three I’d be five.” Another pause as he tried to remember. “…yeah, I think we visited Canada when I was five.”

“…Saskatchewan sounds like sasquatch,” he snickered out of the blue, but then paused as he delved further into his memories. Hadn’t his mom chastised Wilson about something related to that…? Eyes squinted, he leaned forward to get a better look at male!Eva’s face like it held all the answers to the questions in their heads.

Kaiyumi
HI LET'S FINISH THIS...

Syusaki

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:55 pm
Wooow. Baking, cooking--Wilson was obviously definitely a lot more skilled than she gave him credit for! After a few more seconds of cheek squishing, she finally let her hands drop back down to her sides, only to lean in uncomfortably close with large, hopeful eyes. "So then...could I ask you to teach me sometime, maybe? Just the basics, so I don't kill anyone!"

That was reassuring.

Eh? Eeeh? Perking up at the additional information, the girl-turned-boy frowned, leaning back and tapping her finger against her chin as she mused over this new development. Suuuurely this was just a coincidence, right? Because really, what was the chance of that happening? She didn't even fully process Wilson's snicker before automatically--and absently--answering, "It's not 'sasquatch', you sillybutt!"

And then Eva froze, lips curving into a frown as she lifted a hand to rub at her neck. My, that line sounded familiar. Hadn't she said the same thing to someone years ago?

Syusaki
LOL SYU fsgdhfj

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas