Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Reaper] Shun's Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enrollment
Her expression grim, the headmistress fed the application to the Bin. It didn't change as that receptacle began dashing across the room, nearly too fast to see. Or even when the Bin appeared to disappear entirely. The creature would be back eventually, and for now there was a much more grave issue to consider. Reapers.

The academy could ill afford to turn them away at such a time as this, but they would likely have to deal with the suspicion and mistrust of both students and even faculty. Considering that the school had already been compromised, some of that mistrust may even be justified. Hellma sighed as she recalled the accounts of a so-called "reaper" on the island, one that wielded a matched set of daggers.

"Dangerous times..." she commented to herself, picking up the next application.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:30 pm
User ImageAMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Shun Kuroda
Nicknames:

Faction/Race Reaper; Grim reaper

Personality: Shun is a very quiet individual and he really doesn't like other people all that much at all. More often than not others will end up annoying or bothering him in one way or another. So, generally speaking he will try to avoid having to deal with other people if possible. As a result, he really isn't a fan of having to work on a team. That isn't to say that he won't put up with teammates if he has to, but he would definitely not be happy to do so. A part of the reason why he dislikes teams is because in past experiences with them, there was always at least one person who wouldn't or couldn't pull their weight, so he usually had to work harder just to keep things going. He especially hates being that one person that is lagging as well.

In the case he has to be on a team, he will not leave anyone behind (even if he doesn't really like the person all that much) if he could help it. He understands the concept of teamwork and will help out; he just won't like doing it and would prefer going solo if possible.

For most things, he will give it his all if he has to do it, even if he doesn't really want to do whatever it is. The main exception to this is if it deals with reading or writing. Shun is dyslexic, which makes these tasks somewhat more arduous than normal and he often just gets frustrated since he ends up misreading or not understanding what is written unless he really takes the time to try and get it down. Usually he just sees this as a waste of time. He hates reading and writing assignments for this very reason and he's very likely to do the bare minimum for these. He is considerably more likely to put more effort in assignments where those skills aren't involved since he generally is a hard worker.

Shun will generally stay away from deep water due to the fact that he is unable to swim. He doesn't necessarily fear it, but he's well aware of his limitations in this area.

While he really doesn't like to deal with people all that much, Shun is considerably more tolerant of animals or minipets. This could possibly be because they generally don't talk back. Regardless of the exact reason, this is why he is almost never seen without his pet Scrags, Bent-Tail, who some would consider friendly enough for the both of them.

In his downtime, he generally enjoys to play or listen to music or just spend time with his minipet. Don't expect him to play his guitar out in the open though; he will rarely use it in the company of other people.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Kaitou Kuroda, Shun's father almost never sees his son's level of skill being good enough, regardless of how well he has done with any particular task. He essentially became frustrated with training Shun himself to be a top-notch Reaper so he sent him to Amityville.

Natural Ability: Shadow step - A short range teleportation skill; as Shun gets a better grasp of his FEAR in general he'll be able to teleport further and do it more often in a short period of time as well. Right now, as a first year, he's limited to about once every three minutes and within 50 feet.
Lv 3 Shadow step - Cooldown is now 1 minute.
Hide in Shadows: May go invisible for 3 seconds if not in direct light.

Weapon: A pair of daggers; as with any reaper, he received these when he was born. When wielding them, he generally holds them in a way that if he were just standing with his arms down, the blades would be pointing behind him. However he will switch this up as needed. He favors quick, multiple strikes when fighting.
FEAR: It's basically his natural ability amped up. As Shun goes in for the attack, he poofs from spot to spot around the target quick enough that it almost seems as if he's striking from multiple directions simultaneously. When his FEAR grows, he'll be able to condense more attacks into this short period of time As a first year, he will be able to get in about two or three strikes. This generally will put a fair amount of strain on his body, however.

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour/Style: Black, straight and shoulder length
Skin Colour: olivish
Clothing Style/Colours: He tends to wear more punk-style clothes; leather jacket, some studded wrist bands and the like. His favorite colors are black and gold.
Extra: Multiple scars around his body, though these probably won't be visible due to his clothes. But they're there. Oh and he almost has a perpetual glare on his face.
References: Shun in a suit, lol by Mitsu, Bust shot by Mitsu, Scar reference (unfinished) by Mitsu,Dagger sketch, Fullbody with daggers

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:31 pm
Room Layout

The room isn't too big, though there isn't a great deal of stuff inside anyway. Off to the side is a low-to the ground bed and across from that is a desk with a few various things on it. In the back is the bathroom.

The decor is fairly eastern in theme, with some tatami mats on the ground and a few paper lanterns to keep the place lit.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:34 pm
The lists

Friends
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bent-Tail - Shun's minipet and loyal companion. Unlike his master, he is a rather friendly miced tea who loves to meet new people and enjoys attention in general. Often times, he's the one that gets Shun to be a little more 'sociable', even if at times it's just him doing most of the interacting. As his name implies, there is a noticeable crook in his tail.
-----

Mitsu Lupus - The first person I've run into at this school. She used to simply be a shy and nice girl whose company I enjoyed, but now she is the one I love most. I would do anything and give anything for her sake. No words really do this justice. If only I could protect her...
Lizzy Baines - Met her early on as well. It's kind of strange, but she's become a rather good friend of mine. She's there when I need her, and she has a good heart.
Xiuying - She... kind of adopted me as her 'older brother', and so in turn she is like a younger sister to me. She's a sweet and innocent girl, though not frail.
Hel Brynhildr - A brothers in arms to me in a way. She's just as fierce and stubborn as I can be, and understands the ways of battle, the importance of training, and a few other things. However... she's considerably more boisterous than I.
Mot O'boyle - He's a little unreliable in battle and wants to become a boogeyman of all things. But... he seems to try hard to do what he thinks is right. We don't agree on a number of things but that's respectable enough.
Riley - A capable leader, but she has changed since her death. As of right now I'm not sure if I can completely trust her.
Freya - She's a lot more obnoxious than her sister. I could swear she enjoys pestering me.
Kettil - Mischievous yet laid back boy from what I can tell. His owl, Endy, seems to keep him in check. Or tries to.
Noland - My mentor in stealth and related things. I don't know a great deal about him, but he seems to like to eat just about anything.
Levi - She trains in stealth along with me. She is a capable fighter, and that tail of hers is deadly.
Invictus - I respect him a great deal. Not everyone trusts the horsemen, but I feel that I can rely on him as an ally for certain. Not to mention that he is rather powerful.
Aisa Another horseman I respect, though she is a bit more standoffish to those not of her kin. But, she is the protector of Death. And Death is a domain tied closely to what I am.
Pokerus - ...An excitable dragon.
Jericho Bloodbane - A loud dragon.
Aksaja - A not so smart dragon.
Roch - A punk who seems to have a nose for trouble. I helped him hone his shadow step.
Danny - She won't stop pestering me about joining the damn music club. Or playing my guitar.
Amphi - A sweet but naive girl.
Riyo - Nasty woman. I'd prefer to avoid her if possible.
Mac - I'm going to kill him one of these days.
Candace - Her too.
Titus - As well as this guy.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:45 pm
EXP Gains

71/50

1 point
Fanart: 5/5 [x][x][x][x][x]
Completed Regular rp: 43
Gm modded event: Halloween Meta
Completed classroom: 3
Completed Homework: 0
Minipets:5/5

2 points
RP'd battle: 1
Y2
102/75

1 point
Fanart: 5/5 [x][x][x][x][x]
Completed Regular rp: 26
Gm modded event: 6, 2,15,
Horsemen Meta 17
Completed classroom: 7
Solo: 1
Seeds mission (6)

2 points
RP'd battle: 5

Y3 Alumni

RP points spent
Custom b rank artifact -100
Starting quest - 5
Second attempt - 5
Graduation -50
Alt art -25
+1 Natural ability -25

1 point
Fanart:
Completed Regular rp: 59
Gm modded event: Soap n Suds Redux (3)
Defenders of Amityville (14)
We are minipets(12)
Defenders 2 (9)
DETH welcomes you (3)
Oct meta 12 (19)
Seven kings (11)
The gates are under attack! (6)
Career apitude test (2)
Most potent potions (2)
Legacy Meta (18 )
Amityville house cup (5)
Wonderland (14)
The open door
Videos of the past (2)
The purge 25
7 knights 13
Completed classroom: 2
Solo: 1

2 points
RP'd battle: 22 (44)
2x points: 2 (8 )
Camping trip  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:46 pm
Finished RP logs

Private
Caught up in a tree
Suspicions
From one Reaper to Another
A bird in the hand is worth two in the mouth
Time for a new phone
Fancy running into you today
Time to Study
Now that's a workout
Blast from the past
Out of the Box and onto the floor
Clash of styles
Homework Recap - this might get awkward
Baking 101
A pet and a sibling by the end of the day
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
Ready to Rumble
Ouchies in mah Tummeh
Need a Friend
Raptors in the Closet
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
A flashy entrance
A Midsummer Night's Dream
I'm Taking the Stairs Next time
Doink Doink Doink
Inception! But not
Picking up the Pieces
A Case of Mistaken Identity
With friends like these...
Shun the non believer
For a Friend
You are being volun-told
In need of a listening ear
Dust Bunny Diversions
Don't Bring a tentacle to a tickle fight
Don't get tea'd off at me =|
It's a date! OwO
Won't Back down
Rest and Relaxation
On the lookout for a new jacket
A sort of thanks
ShunnING
Talking to the Moon
Why does this always happen to me?
Our Strange duet
Eye of the t-wolf
Shadow step to the left
Aftermath
Down the rabbit hole
All I want for Christmastival is..
Feeding the Hateship
Death Dealers
No battling, what?
Something's Amiss
Great outdoors
You call this a team?
What aren't you telling me?
Marriage Counseling
Dark Dealings
This is Dumb
Trial Run
What now?
Catching up
A free service
Just breathe and relax

Memories
Take flight
Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming
Shun, I sunk my shop :C
Glitter and Daggers
Always Sinking. Never not Sinking
WRASSLE
Scarelings should not be seen or heard
Titus needs a real adult
Hopefully not Pandora's Box
It can't be that bad...
So here's a funny story..
Not all there
What is love? Baby don't hurt me
It's always Shun's fault
Can't shadow shift my heart
Tadaima Aniki
Suffering
Cracking
I just wanna live while I'm alive
Lost Little Lamb
Don't Shoot the messanger
AdjustingAll my nopes
Just relax
Things I do for love
The worst things in life come free
Where do we go from here?
Fight the Power
Off the beaten path
Blood on the snow
A merry bromas
Let it snow
Not my cup of tea
Playing with knives
So tell me would ya?
I'm stahhhh'vin for your...L-L-Lunch!
AKIHIKO, 999, VLR, GOKUDERA (Sexy?)
Great opportunaties for 3 boys
By the way
Grimms in your walls
SOB
Date night thingy
Familial matters
Flip floppity
This isn't TF2
Something to help distract the mind
Don't bring mot to a knife fight
The nondemonic mark
Noland and Shun explore feelings
Durians are Blade's BFF
Snow trainin-er Stealth training
OKay but what happened?
Artifact quest - Bros
Finally found you!
A place to call our own
Up on the rooftop
Is it always like this?

Open
Open house Secondary Gym
Open house Fitness club booth
Open house Human studies booth
OPen house Cafeteria
Prom

Prom games
Guest Visitors (2 pts)
Scarentines
Food table

Soap n Suds Redux
A wild booth appears!
This is Promoween
The bathroom
The ??? below
DETH welcomes you
This oar this
Pudding blades

Class
Not Math class
Sex Ed Redux
Human Studies
Minipet Training

Good morning Halloween

In the beginning
Olde ways 101
Most potent potions
Camping trip
Graduation Dungeon

Event
Florescival The Haunted house
Florescival Junko for VP!
Rulers of the World
A small respite(2)

Oct meta 12 (19)
Seven kings (11)
The gates are under attack! (6)

Battle
Battle for... honor?Tapping into the power
What is owed
You. Me. Now
Stop trying to hit me and hit me
Old Rivalries never die
A wild horseman has appeared!

Playing Hero
A little mismatched
Two eyes between the two of us
Moon River
Playtime is over
Collaring Dogs
Kick them while they're down
Wanted dead or alive
A mysterious note
One last time
Shall we dance?
Challenges of Soloing a Champion
Shadow of a flame
cold sneak
So we meet again
Rematch teims!
Grave mistakes
The Cold HeartedShadow fiend
Shadow

School of hard knocks
Wax on wax off
Squishy little first years

Solo

Strength is..

Dark seed solo

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:48 pm
Possessions

His daggers
An acoustic guitar
A more expensive acoustic guitar
Also this random knife that makes funny noises when stabbing something with it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2x charges left
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <- no longer usable

Signet of shadows
B Rank Artifact
The signet of Shadow's normal form is a ring, having once been made and used by the legendary swordsmith, Masamune. Upon activation, for those without weapons, the arm of the user becomes shadowed and wispy. For weapons, however, the weapon takes on a somewhat shadowed form, with a number of dark wisps coming off from it.
Battle ability:Critical Haste - After landing 3 hits you may gain an extra action (attack/defend/heal/item/ect) this turn, once per battle.
Non-combat ability:Wisk away - Once every OOC day, the wielder is able to shadowstep with one other person as long as they have a firm hold of him or her or vice versa. If the passenger is unwilling, they could resist being taken along. Normal shadowstep range applies (50ft).

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:49 pm
Emblems

User Image

Mitsu's
Malcom's
Xiu's
User Image
...Desu-Chan
Hel
User Image  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:51 pm
Clubs

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:53 pm
Art Corner
Official
[x] (Mitsu)

Fanart by Me

Fanart by Others

Will update this later...

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:57 pm
Open Class log

Horseman trials - stealth Success
Thunder road Fail
How not to be seen Success
Thunder Road 2 Fail
Thunder Road 3 Fail
Thunder Road 4 Fail
Thunder Road 5 - PASS  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:59 pm
Abilities

FEAR
LV3: SSS - buncha shadow steps (Swift strikes)
Lv2: Critical eye - Targets weakpoints (The Eye)
Lv1: Dancing Daggers - Throw shadow daggers (Swift strikes)

Natural:
Lv3 Shadow step - Teleports up to 50 ft every 1 minute. Line of sight is needed.

Learned
Beginner Stealth
-Battle Effect: Once per battle, the user may choose to roll a 6-sided dice. If the result is a 6, their damage taken this round is halved.
Non-battle Effect: A character acquires the ability to walk around sneakily

Beginner Speed boost
Battle Effect: Once per battle, a player may choose to roll a 4-sided dice. Their accuracy is raised +1 for the next rolled amount of turns. For example, if I state this used effect and roll a 4, for the next 4 turns, my damage calculated is now -5 instead of -6.
Non-battle Effect: A character can obtain a small speed boost/ speed surge to seemingly "teleport" a foot, but it can only be used once without them getting super tired.

Beginner Dodge:
Battle Effect: Once per battle, roll three of your normal attack dice instead of two. (If you're Y3, that means roll 3d10). The first two dice are your normal attack roll. If the third dice is even, your opponent's modifier is raised to -8 on their next turn. If the third dice is odd, nothing happens. If the third dice is odd, nothing happens.
Non-battle Effect: Your character is now one step closer to zen-like sensory function. And they're, you know. Good at dodging.
Proof of earning

Intermediate Stealth
Pre-requisites: Beginner Stealth
Battle Effect: Once per battle, you may choose to roll a 6-sided dice. If the result is a even, their damage taken this round is halved. This does not take up a battle turn and can be stacked on to one normal battle round.
Non-battle Effect: A character can go into sneak mode! While in sneak mode, they are not noticed by others for 30 seconds (only those of their year and lower). Make sure to put in OOC the effects of sneak mode so other rpers know!

Intermediate Dodge:
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Pre-requisites: Beginner Dodge
Battle Effect: Once per battle, roll four of your normal attack dice instead of two. (If you're Y3, that means roll 4d10). The first two dice are your normal attack roll. If either of the last two dice is even, your opponent's modifier is raised to -8 on their next turn. If both the third and fourth dice are odd, nothing happens.
Non-battle Effect: Emotional Stealthing - anger causes a stormcloud to appear that shades your presence from the attacking party, giving you a chance to dodge the attack. You also get cool lightning effects!
Requirements: Successfully complete second mentor activity with Noland O'Facey.
Earning proof  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:00 pm
kumquats.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:01 pm
sasquatch  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda