Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Custom Services, Upgrades, Certs
[UPGRADE] Templated Art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:46 pm
GROWTH FORM

Character: Pavo
Using: This form is a recapitulation of this post, I just need a new artist!
Any specific requests? Grab bag o'clock!

I AM GROWING WITH GRAB BAG

Username: Strickenized
Character Name: Pavo
References: Trying to keep with Beejoux's belly dancing attire, but leaning ore toward tribal fusion. Pants underneath as the bottoms, the long loincloth-like bit for the scarf, or a belt, whichever works! Please take inspiration from the jewelry to fill in other outfit requirements!
Template Choice: F11, F41 or F31. If the artist has no preference, please use F31 with a smug expression heart
Additional Info: Also, Pavo will be a Negaverse senshi for this stage. Oh, and I am happy for collabs too!

By choosing the Grab-Bag method for this art, I am confirming that I understand being picked up in the Grab-Bag is at the discretion of the artist's time, ability, and willingness. I understand that this is not a guaranteed method and can sometimes take longer than expected due to the nature of them. Once an artist picks up my artwork, they will contact me to let me know that they will be doing my art. I also agree that any available artist, or combination of artists, may work together to complete my art; if I post for a grab bag, I will be prepared for the possibility of a collaboration. I may, at any point prior to being contacted about an artist picking up my claim, reach out to an artist to see if they are willing or able to take on my request. If they agree, I will PM or quote the shop mule, In the Name of the Mule, in this thread so they can remove me from the grab bag list.

By posting this completed form, I agree to these terms.

Guine

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:28 pm
GROWTH FORM

Character: Pendour
Using: Stories.

Required Battles: {X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}

Other: {X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}

Solos: {XXX}{XXX}{XXX}{XX}{X}

Upgrade to: Knight (Transcendent)
Any specific requests? Talked to Guine heart  

stari_maga

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:31 pm
GROWTH FORM

Character: Super Sailor Puck of the Woods
Using: Roleplays subbing 1 Henshin Pen for 1 battle, 1 battle → 1 reg → 3 solos
Upgrade to: Eternal
Any specific requests? Grab bagging it!

Username: tatterpixie
Character Name: Super Sailor Puck of the Woods
References: Pinterest board: here -- will discuss details in detail with the artist!
Template Choice: M36
Additional Info: I love all y'all artists! /pings hearts at

By choosing the Grab-Bag method for this art, I am confirming that I understand being picked up in the Grab-Bag is at the discretion of the artist's time, ability, and willingness. I understand that this is not a guaranteed method and can sometimes take longer than expected due to the nature of them. Once an artist picks up my artwork, they will contact me to let me know that they will be doing my art. I also agree that any available artist, or combination of artists, may work together to complete my art; if I post for a grab bag, I will be prepared for the possibility of a collaboration. I may, at any point prior to being contacted about an artist picking up my claim, reach out to an artist to see if they are willing or able to take on my request. If they agree, I will PM or quote the shop mule, In the Name of the Mule, in this thread so they can remove me from the grab bag list.

Guine

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:12 am
GROWTH FORM

Character: Rakovanite
Using: Roleplays + Items
☑ || 12 Solos
xxx ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑ ☑
☐ || 12 RPs
xxx
☐ || 6 Battles
xxx ☐ ☐
+2 Henshin Pens for two battles
+1 Luna-P for one regular
Upgrade to: General
Any specific requests? I'm doing him!  

Indigo_Plateau
Crew

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:27 pm
GROWTH FORM

Character: Dark Mirror Varda
Using: Combo roleplays + one Henshin Pen
Basic to Super
Solos
۰Completed۰
  • [1]
  • [2]
  • [3]
  • [4]
  • [5] Metal Chips (Varda, Chip)
  • [6] Henshin Pen
  • [7] Henshin Pen
  • [8] Henshin Pen

Regular RP
    ۰Completed۰
  • [1] A Homeworld Unknown (Varda, ???)
  • [2] Wishing Tree I (Dria, Blair)
  • [3] Arrival
  • [4] Future Friends (Blair, Millie)
  • [5] Bringing in the Victor (Blair, Remarque)
  • [6] Forest Acquaintances (Varda, Puck)
  • [7] Meeting with a storm (Varda, Belmont)
  • [8] There really are more! (Varda, Arnica)

Battle
    ۰Completed۰
  • [1] It's Still Chaos (Athalia/Varda)
  • [2] [ORP] Destiny City Star Festival Charity Event
  • [3] [HALLOWEEN ORP] One Foggy Night
  • [4] Get Your Own Target! [Beethoven/Varda]
  • [5] Operation Firepit II

• Upgrade to: Super
    Any specific requests? Grab Bag

Username: SSBrosB
    Character Name: Dark Mirror Varda
    References: art refs in journal
    Template Choice: Not sure but there are templates I do NOT want which are - F17, F28, F32, F37, F46, F35, F20, F21, F11, F5
    Additional Info: I would like her to keep all of the fluff that she currently has now, and possibly adding more. Not sure if this is allowed but sort of a Royal look, not like a Royal Senshi, but just some royalty in general that's themed around Victory. If that's not allowable then CC, but the fluff is required.

Guine

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:31 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Jadarite
    Using:

Required Battles: {X}{X}{X}{X}{X}

Other: {X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}{X}

Solos: {XXX}{XXX}{XX}

Upgrade to: Captain
    Any specific requests? Grab bagging it!

Username: stari_maga
    Character Name: Jadarite
    References: Business-y Queen of Hearts. Not looking for huge changes to her design, but perhaps a touch more whimsy, like vertically striped tights, or some earrings.
    Template Choice: F16 or F45
    Additional Info: Would prefer her looking smug or grumpy if possible!

Guine

Whimsical Blue

stari_maga

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:00 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Chambersite
    Using: Roleplays + item
    Captain to General:
    Solos:
    Completed:

Regular RP:
    Completed:

• [1] [Halloween-ORP] A Cook Out!
    • [2] No fighting allowed (Chambersite, Pasithee)
    • [3] New Competition? (Chambersite, Sylvite)
    • [4] Overcooked! [Nolan, Mariposa)
    • [5] it's enough to kill you {Chambersite x Faustite}
    • [6] Operation Firepit
    • [7] Pacifism for once (Chambersite, Pendour)
    • [8] - See Battle 7
    • [9] - See Battle 8
    • [10] - See Battle 9
    • [11] Skills {Jadarite & Chambersite}
    • [12] - Henshin Pen

Battle:
    Completed:

• [1] You're Inconvenient! (Athalia/Chambersite)
    • [3] The Other Outcome (Chambersite vs. Athalia)
    • [4] The Ambush
    • [5] This is bad... (Chambersite vs. Virginiaterése)
    • [6] [HALLOWEEN ORP] One Foggy Night
    • [7] What Lurks Below [Negaverse ORP]
    • [8] Against the woods (Chambersite vs. Puck)
    • [9] Operation Firepit II

Upgrade to: General
    Any specific requests? Talking to Whimsical Blue about art!  
    PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:25 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Caer Sidi
    Using: Roleplays + 1x Henshin Pen
    Upgrade to: Squire
    Any specific requests? Grab baaag. orz

Username: Noir Songbird
    Character Name: Caer Sidi of Cosmos
    References: I'd like to lean CC into a fairytale princess sort of theme; her Squire weapon is a round suncatcher on a chain, which will eventually evolve into a stained glass shield. Also, she has an Oathmark on the back of her right hand; reference!
    Template Choice: F26, F38, or F44 would be my preferred choices!
    Additional Info: Nope!

Guine

Whimsical Blue

Noir Songbird
    Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
    • OTP 200
    • Hero 100
    • Magical Girl 50

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:59 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Geocronite
    Captain to General:
    Solos:
    Completed:

Regular RP:
    Completed:

• [1] Arrival
    • [2] Trinket Hunting {Cybele & Geo}
    • [3] Another Side (Geocronite, Pendour)
    • [4] Cellar Reunions {Cybele & Geo}
    • [5] ??? (Geocronite, Cybele)
    • [6] Nightcap (Puck & Geocronite)
    • [7] Sound of Panic [Paracelsian/Geocronite]
    • [8] Wisp in the Willows (Geo, Pendour)
    • [9] - see battle 7
    • [10] Reflecting Puddles? (Geocronite, Cybele)
    • [11] Beggining of Suspicion (Geo, Roselite)
    • [12] Possible Trascendance? (Geo, Encke)

Battle:
    Completed:

• [1] A More Serious Encounter (Athalia/Geocronite)
    • [3] A Second Impression (Geo/Athalia)
    • [4] The Ambush [Update pg. 4]
    • [5] [HALLOWEEN ORP] One Foggy Night
    • [6] [Event-B] Leeroy Jenkins out at night (Geo vs. Creature)
    • [7] [STAR FESTIVAL ORP] All for One

Upgrade to: Knight
    Any specific requests? Grab bag

Username: SSBrosB
    Character Name: Drombeg Knight of Earth
    References: Civilian and Negaverse references are here, and I would like him to keep the hair length and colors (white streak underneath).
    For the Knight part, I have references in the quest but they are also here1, here2, here3, here4
    edit: more references! They don't have to be exact copies, but if you get inspiration from them, that's great! Still want the hood though!
    ref1, ref2, ref3, ref4 apologies for the picture quality!
    Template Choice: I'm terrible at choosing a specific template, so the ones I know that I do NOT want are: M1-M6, M12(all), M14, M16(all), M18, M21, M25, M26, M37, M38
    Additional Info: I'm not expecting the color schemes in the reference pictures to be replicated, that's just the type of outfit I'm thinking of! And they don't have to be 100% the same! I would love some flair or differences to it! It's just supposed to be for a baseline (because I'm terrible at outfits). The purification plot has been approved by the mule at this time. If the artist has any questions please ask me!

Guine

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:48 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Lt. Leifite
    Using: Roleplays + 1x Luna P for 3 solos
    Upgrade to: Captain!
    Any specific requests? Talking with Blue!
    In the Name of the Mule
    Please remove me from the Grab Bag list!

a-disgruntled-dragon

Noir Songbird
    Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
    • OTP 200
    • Hero 100
    • Magical Girl 50
    PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:30 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Houshi Ryokan of Jupiter
    Using: Roleplays
    Any specific requests? Working with Yuna!  
    PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:59 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Richtersveld of Pluto
    Using: Here!
    Upgrade to: Squire!
    Any specific requests? Grab bag!

Username: Seiana_ZI
    Character Name: Richtersveld of Pluto
    References: I'm not really entirely certain where to take her design from here (and the artist I was working with on it is no longer an artist here) so there would be quite a bit of freedom with this! I'd love to see an expansion of what's here: the big skirts, maybe more of a bolero jacket than just the little sleeves she has now? Also, feel free to play with her hairstyle -- her hair is naturally coily.

Her squire weapon is based on this with a chain hanging from it so she can carry it around.
    Template Choice: She's meant to have a curvier build -- not many templates that work super well for that admittedly but I'm open to suggestions -- or if the template alt she's on is still available, totally cool with keeping the same one.
    Additional Info: I am also totally fine with a collab!

Guine

Whimsical Blue

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:37 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Lt. Mourite
    Using: Stories + 1 Luna P
    Any specific requests? Grabbing Bagging, like always

Username: a-disgruntled-dragon
    Character Name: Lt. Mourite
    References: His hair style has changed: Hair style Side view
    Template Choice: If possible, M23 with M30's peace sign hand? If not, then just M23 please!
    Additional Info: I'd like to transistion his uniform to a little more like this: [ The black one ] tho without the back ripped out! Otherwise, all the colors are the same!

Guine

Whimsical Blue

In The Name of the Mule

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:20 am
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Ellian Khellasati ll Corrupt Diesel of Combustion
    ☑ || 8 Solos
    xxx
    ☐ || 8 RPs
    xxx ☐ ☐ ☐
    ☑ || 5 Battles
    xxx
    + 2 Henshin Pens and 1 Luna-P for three regular RPs
    Upgrade to: Corrupt super
    Any specific requests? Will be me, Yuna, and maaaybe Mist doing him?  

Indigo_Plateau
    Crew

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
    • Magical Gems 500
    • Battery 500
    • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:46 pm
    GROWTH FORM

Character: Charybdis
    Using: Item and RP mix

Upgrade to: Chibi Eternal
    Any specific requests? As this was a bribe, the artist will need to be Yuna.

Tonberry Yuna X
    heart

Custom Services, Upgrades, Certs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas