Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply { Dorms } ----------------------- Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[TOWN 743] Ami Raine Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
//Deus Ex Machina Entry Form 01.22.12

//Name: Amalie Raine
//Gender: Female
// Entry level: Trainee
//Status: Sleeping Beauty
//Clearance: Approved for entry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM
Name: Amalie Marie Raine
Nicknames: PREFERS Ami (Ah-mee)
Category: Life

Personality:
At one point Ami was an overbearing, snide sort of happier version of herself. She was relatively friendly and sweet in a cliche sort of way, spending most of her days with friends in various outings, or performing ritualistic trips to the library, high end shopping centers, towering libraries- any cultural hub that she could visit, she did.

The only problem is that Ami was traumatized, both from events before Deus Ex and after, leaving a husk shell of what once was. She's only just now learning how to be amiable once more. She tends to cover up her anxieties with sharp words and a quick temper. Logic guides her mindset, leaving her running on opinions and statistical probabilities, rather than sympathies and emotions.

Deep down (or perhaps, very close to the surface), Ami is a romantic dreamer. She believes in the true Austenian love, deeply engorging friendships, but its buried so deep down after her ... fiasco, that it tends to not come out much. She is extremely wary of any flirting types or anyone who's too open with their own person. It's not so extreme that she can't interact with men, but more so that she's wary of peoples' motives and intentions.

Ami is the type who always needs to fix that which is around her. She's always working, always striving to recreate what she already has. Sometimes it comes out a bit bluntly, other times its relatively subtle. In a sense, Ami wants to help you, but doesn't want to know you.

She tends to be a little half and half when it comes to meeting people. Usually she's guarded, and isn't really out to make friends. She tends to be judgmental with everyone- if you're not on her good side, you're on her bad side. However, she has little buttons you can press to get on her good side and open her up. Like books? She can talk forever about them. Know what's in style? She'd love to talk the latest issue of vogue with you. Her quirks are odd, and occasionally hard to find, but they're definitely there.

Ami loves classic literature. Jane Austen, H.G. Wells, you name it, she's probably read it or knows of it. She thinks there's a great beauty in prose and is an avid fan of John Donne. She has a deep appreciation for literature and composition, and was actually working to become a writer before Deus Ex.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?
Ami was blessed with a loving family, and a loving boyfriend. Sure, she could see shadows, but that didn't mean she had to tell anyone. She spent most of her life just keeping it hidden, trying not to let it bother her. It was always there, lurking behind her, but she just pushed it away. Tried to not let it bother her. She stuck to her classes and did relatively well. Eventually she ended up in college, studying literature.

Her boyfriend Adam, who she started dating sophmore year of high school, faithfully stuck by her side throughout college. Their friends playfully joked that they were going to get married from the start, and lo and behold, he proposed on Valentine's Day. She had a rather charmed life.

Considering they were going to get married, Ami decided it was finally time to tell her secret to someone; to let someone finally into her life so deeply that she couldn't take it back and say "just kidding." When she told him, Adam laughed at her face and told her to stop playing around. Though they officially set it to the side as a joke, neither could really let things lie. Ami began doubting her boyfriend's love. Adam began to think his girlfriend was a little crazy.

The wedding date was postponed three times for trivial reasons. One day Ami found out Adam was cheating on her, and it was all over. She packed her bags and left without realizing she didn't really have anywhere to go. One day a hunter approached her, and the rest is, as they say, history.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:48 am
User Image

The Weapon

Name: Junpei

Nicknames: Jumpy

Type of Weapon: Glaive

Unsummoned Form: A fish clip that goes in her hair, or sometimes on her pocket.

Former species of weapon: Ningyo (Golden scales, Monkey head + Fishy tail type deal).

Junpei:
    Your basic, average, teenage boy. He's a little overactive, and slightly perverted- most importantly? Completely useless. Junpei is incredibly inexperienced; considering he was snatched from halloween at an early age, he knows absolutely nothing about how to be useful in battle. His advise is mostly "HEY GO HIT THAT~" But hey- he's trying!

He is a bit obnoxious at times, usually opting to take the solipsistic teenage point of things, rather than the classic wit that Ami loves so much. She doesn't necessarily get along with him superbly, but they're working on it. There are things Ami loves about him, and things he likes about her. They're not the most cohesive team in the world, but they're workin' on it!

Though Ami is considered the smarter of the two, Junpei is definitely the more relaxed one. She's learning just as much from him and he is from her.

Weapon Ability:
    Tidal Force- Ami bats her glaive at the target and they're hit with the force of a crashing wave.
    xxxxx- Mechanic: Battle Cry - y3
    User Image
    Tier Three:
    Dice: 9d4
    First Dice:
    xxxxx 1: Miss
    xxxxx 2-4: Full Damage
    Damage: Add up remaining dice. This total is the damage dealt to your opponent.

Healing Waters- The gem on the end of Junpei glows and a wave of healing comes over her or whoever she's healing.
    xxxxx- Mechanic: The Chill - y3

Tier Three:
    Dice: 10d4
    First Dice:
    xxxxx 2-4: Success!
    Amount Healed: Add up the remaining dice.

Split Staff- Ami splits her staff in half and quickly strikes out with both ends.
    xxxxx- Mechanic: Swift Strikes - y2

Tier Two:
    Dice: 9d4
    First Dice:
    xxxxx 2 - 3: HIT however the resulting damage is divided by 2. Only 50% of the damage is dealt.
    xxxxx 4: HIT however the resulting damage is multiplied by .8. Only 80% of the damage is dealt.
    Damage: Ignore the first dice, total up the remaining dice. Divide or multiply the total by the modifier depending.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:56 am
User Image

User Image

Eye Colour: Reddish Brown
Hair Colour/Style: Strawberry blonde, usually tied up somehow, but is naturally wavy.
Extra: Has a small tattoo on her back, this plus the following lines in some fancy cursive a** script:
I am a little world made cunningly
Of elements and an angelic sprite,
But black sin hath betray'd to endless night
My world's both parts, and oh both parts must die

*image on right is from Kyoukai no Kanata it just looks like Ami shhh

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:44 am
User Image

FULL HUNTER >
1 point can be:

- One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way) [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
- One complete regular rp [14] [6]
- One full solo rp [2]
- One gm-modded event with point prizes (to be linked), where you included your character [41]
- One complete classroom/mission rp [2] [8]
- One complete homework assignment [x]
- One complete battle, with just rolls [x]

2 points:

- One complete 'battle' roleplay with filled out roleplay actions [6]
- Character 'plot assistance' (ie for events) [x]
- Valentine's Grams: [5]

xxxFinal Stage Reductions: -50

xxxxxTOTAL: 36

INTERMEDIATE -> FULL
1 point can be:

- One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way) [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] - 5
- One complete regular rp [36] [7]
- One full solo rp [7]
- One gm-modded event with point prizes (to be linked), where you included your character [42]
- One complete classroom/mission rp [6] [46]

2 points:

- One complete 'battle' roleplay with filled out roleplay actions [20]

xxxxxTOTAL: 169

TRAINEE -> INTERMEDIATE
1 point can be:

- One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way) [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
- One complete regular rp [8] [12]
- One full solo rp [6]
- One gm-modded event with point prizes (to be linked), where you included your character [13]
- One complete classroom/mission rp [13] [7]

2 points:

- One complete 'battle' roleplay with filled out roleplay actions [12]

xxxxxTOTAL: 76  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:51 am
User Image

----------------------PRP : 8 / 36 / 15
| Tori - + 1
| Otto - + 1
| Gale - + 1
| Sasha - + 1
| Wilson - + 1
| Marcus - + 1
| Sasha - + 1
-- | Leon - + 0
| Tori - + 1

--- Inter.

| Dakota - + 1
| Wilson - + 1
| Tori - + 1
| Marcus - + 1
| Madeline - + 1
| Halloween Observation - + 1
-- | Madeline, Ryan - + 1
| Marcus - + 1
| Otto - + 2
| Marcus - + 2
| Wilson - + 2
| Dr. H - + 1
| Lex - + 1
-- | Kat - + 1
| Otto - + 1
| Madeline - + 1
| Lex - + 1
| Ofelia - + 1
| Otto - + 1
| Lex - + 1
| Marcus - + 1
-- | Nevada - + 1
| Wilson - + 1
| Solia - + 1
| Sasha - + 1
| Lex - + 1
| Tori - + 1
| Madeline - + 1
-- | H, Wilson - + 0
| Otto - + 1
| Sherry - + 1
| Lex - + 1
| Lex, Kat - + 1
| Tori - + 0
| Lex - + 1
| Ryan - + 0

--- Full.

| Marcus - + 1
| Madeline - + 1
| Lex - + 1
| Madeline, Stormy - + 1
| Otto - + 1
| Tori - + 0
-- | Elliot - + 0
| Feng - + 0
-- | Madeline - + 0
| Jason - + 1
-- | Kostya, Mimsy - + 0
| Gale - + 0
| Lex - + 1
-- | Gale, Marcus, Cass, Dakota - + 1
-- | Lex, Stormy - + 1
-- | Melvin - + 1
-- | Evan - + 1
-- | Taym - + 0
| Lex - + 1
| Stormy - + 1
| Dr. H - + 1
| Poke, Xiu, Dakota - + 0
| Harlow, Zascha - + 0
| Lex, Evan - + 1
| Jack - + 0
| Lex - + 0

----------------------ORP : 7 / 8 / 6
| Hatchlings, Strays, Lambs - + 0
| Valentines - + 0
| Hunter Zerg Rush - + 2
| Moon Hunters - + 2
| Deus ex ORP - + 1

--- Inter.

| DD's Status Effect - + 1
| GM ORP - + 1
| Zenquest - + 1
| Deus Ex - + 1
-- | Evaluation - + 0
| Deus Ex - + 1
| Deus Ex Post-Insanity - + 1
| Post IHH - + 1

--- Full.

| Arctic Fox - + 1
| Memory Blank - + 1
| Free! Pool - + 2
| Insanity Titan - + 2
| Hiring Division Aides- + 0

----------------------Mission : 13 / 46 / 8
| Cassandra, Sydney - + 4
| Dakota - + 2
| Before, Tori - + 3
| GM ORP - + 3
| Promotion - + 1

--- Inter.

| DD's Status Effect Beach - + 3
| Allan, Wilson, Marcus, Kat - + 3
| Lex - + 4
| Dakota - + 4
| Minerva - + 4
| IHH Report - + 1
| Rikki - + 4
| Eva, Lex - + 4
| Wilson, Sasha - + 4
-- | Otto, Solia, Sasha, Hazel - + 2
| Tori, Sherry - + 0
-- | Solia, Jason - + 2
| Alecto - + 4
| Horsemen Battle - + 6
| Promotion - + 1

--- Full.

| Kat, Nevada - + 4
| Evan, Pasha, Stormy, Jake, Deryk, Tori - + 1
| Saving Leaders (?) - + 3
| Library of Alexandria - + 0

----------------------Solo : 6 / 7 / 2
| Ami - + 3
| Ami - + 1
| Ami - + 1
| Ami - + 1

--- Inter.

| Ami - + 1
| Ami - + 1
| Ami - + 1
| Ami - + 1
| Ami - + 1
| Ami - + 1
| Ami - + 1

--- Full.

| Ami - + 1
| Ami - + 1
| Ami/H - + 0
| Ami - + 0

----------------------Class/Lecture/Training : 13 / 6 / 2
| Moon Course - + 3
| Life Course - + 2
| Sun Course + 7
| Mist Course - + 1

--- Inter.

| Death Course - + 6

--- Full.

| Mist Course - + 1
| Death Course - + 1

----------------------Event : 13 / 42 / 41
| Horseman Meta - + 13

--- Inter.

| Minipets - + 10
| Defenders Pt. 2 - + 6
| Horsemen Capture - + 10
| Insanity Haunted House - + 16

--- Full.

| Seven Kings - + 11
| Battle of Hearts - + 12
| Legacy Meta - + 18

----------------------Battle : 12 / 20 / 6
| Before - + 2
-- | Vanessa - + 0
| Marcus - + 2
| Wilson - + 2
| Otto, Sasha - + 2
| Sydney - + 2
| Clerise - + 2
| Gale's House - + 0

--- Inter.

-- | King - + 0
| Gene - + 2
| Underground vs. Amityville - + 2
| Madeline - + 2
| Sydney - + 2
| Dakota - + 2
| Eva - + 2
-- | Melvin - + 2
| Otto - + 2
| Feng - + 2
| Eva - + 2

--- Full.

| Lex - + 2
| Pokerus - + 4

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:52 am
User Image

• Basic Hand Torch
    Battle Effect: Once per battle, a player may choose to roll a 4-sided dice. This is the amount of additional damage that the player does for the next TWO turns. The torch will add additional fire damage to the Hunter's existing weapon.
    Non-battle Effect: The torch will act as additional fire damage stacked on to a Hunter's weapon. It also functions well on its own as a beacon.

• Basic Bandages
    Battle Effect: THIS ITEM IS USED UP if you use this effect. That means you cannot get more until you go back to home base. You can choose to, in battle, use this item by rolling a 12-sided dice. This is the amount you heal yourself for.
    Non-battle Effect: A Hunter catch patch themselves up with a single use of this bandage.

• Basic Trapping Gun
    Battle Effect: Once per battle, a player may choose to roll a 6-sided dice. If odd, they trap their opponent for one turn, making their opponent unable to attack for that turn.
    Non-battle Effect: The gun may snare a target, trapping them. This is also very useful for collecting specimens

• Basic Weighted Chains
    Battle Effect: Once per battle, you can choose to target an opponent. For the next turn, the opponent's damage is halved.
    Non-battle Effect: The weighted chains wrap around the opponent, snaring their movability and making all their attacks harder to use.

User Image

• Coeus' Depolarizing Axis
    Description: This artifact is a large orb that glows with orange light. Inside it, you can see swirls of lava, its power contained.
    Status Effect: Once every 48 OOC hours, you may use this to reverse gravity in your general vicinity, causing you to float for a 5 minute period. Think moonwalking.

• Codex Gigas
    Description: An enormous book filled with knowledge on demons. At the moment, it contains whatever is available in the ooc demon info guide, but it has many ... blank pages.
    Status Effect: Ami is allowed to pull any information from the demon guide. Nothing OP.

• Specialization
    Description: Digitization of texts in Lifer libraries, accessible from hunter app phone, in order to spread the access of information as well as save old books.
    Privileges: 24/7 Access to Libraries, library computers plus extra if asked for, two trainees to help her. Gets to wear this neat emblem.]

User Image

• A small crown ring with green jewels. She seems to wear it a lot. It should come to no surprise who holds the matching ring.
  • A flag of England which hangs on her desk neatly.
  • A small key but to where?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:02 pm
User Image

• Otto: A very sweet boy, whom I appreciate immensely.
    < I think he's kinda grumpy, but I like him!! >

• Tori: A ... friend. Something like that. If I didn't appreciate the favors, I might be suspicious of how she is always there the moment I need something.
    < This is the one with the fish weapon right? You should talk to her more! She's your friend! >

• Kat: A very bright girl that exhausts me in her chipperness sometimes.
    < Dude she's got huge boobs ... >

• Gale: He's so cute ...
    < FISHKILLER. >

• Wilson: I'd rather not say.
    < <8c >

• Madeline: An obnoxious know-it-all that messes everything up.
    < Yeah but you like her. I can hear your thoughts Ams. I know. >

• Lex: He is my second chance.
    < (◕u◕✿) senpai >

• Marcus: An attractive man who means well, but ... I ... I feel immature when he's around.
    < Aw man Marcus is the best. The jackin' best. He makes her sleep and everything. >

• Solia: No.
    - hasn't met -

• Eva: A girl that fatigues one with kindness. She's dating dear Otto and is quite good friends with Lex- I'm always watching.
    < She's cuter than me (´・ω・`) >

• Feng: A ******** creep that stuck his hands in my hair.
    < Yeah he's a little awkward ... He needs to loosen up! >

• Sasha: A sweet girl who knows how to read a situation.
    < All you do is be grumpy with her... You should be nicer with her! >

• Jason: He is a bit awkward. I wish him the best of luck, but I doubt his longevity.
    < Aww he's so cute though! I like him! >

• Sydney: I can't stand her.
    < But she hasn't even done anything ... >

• Dakota: Incredibly trite and immature, but like every tool- has his uses.
    < I like him! He's funny and helps you and stuff. >

• Dr. H: Many seem to have a bad opinion of him? He's been nothing but merciful to me though. I owe him a great debt.
    - hasn't met -

--- User Image

• Gene: A wretched little ghost.
    < Ahhh she was a lot like you though! >

• Frost/Demi: Incredibly catty.
    < She wasn't very nice, yeah. She was pretty bangin' though. >

• Every Horseman Ever: I ******** hate all of you.
    < Um ... I don't know, you weren't very nice to Ami, but we weren't very nice to you ... Ahh ... >

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:19 pm
User Image
TiH Ideas and what not (c) all the amazing artists listed on the front page
Tih B/C Shop (c) Zoomutt, Lizbot, and Marushii
Ami's Official Art (c) Demon_Pachabel, lilwolfpard, synnovu
Ami (c) Me! 8D

{ Dorms } ----------------------- Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]