Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1v1] Your Princess is in Another Castle (Ami + Eva) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 am
The racket was incessant. Well, perhaps it was a usual amount, but for the girl who was trying to read peacefully, it was incessant. At first she thought the girl would take the hint that Otto wasn't in his room, and she'd go away, but of course like every annoying bug, she didn't. She just kept calling out for the blonde boy and wouldn't. Stop.

Eventually Ami couldn't take it. She threw her book down in a huff, the idea of reading absolutely soiled. Opening the door to her own room, she found herself in the hallway, face to face- well no, more like face to shoulders- with a purpleish hunter of a cheery disposition.

"In case you hadn't noticed, he's out." All of the scowly scowls for Eva.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:38 am
That was odd, was the blond really not in? When he didn't answer immediately, Eva though that he may have been sleeping still, so she had decided to knock a couple more times just in case. She wasn't sure where he could have gone, but before she could give the door one last rap with her knuckles, the room directly beside the blond's suddenly opened up to reveal...a none-too-happy looking girl. Looking sheepish, Eva lowered her hand and turned to face the other trainee.

"Hey there! And haha, yeah, so it seems." She cast the door a curious look before turning her gaze onto Ami, cocking her head to the side as the friendly grin remained on her face, "Sorry about that. I wanted to ask Puppy if he was free today, but there's nothing I can do if he's not there."

She looked the other girl up and down then, taking in her appearance. She was most definitely familiar--she had seen her at the battle during that last mission, and she had also seen her talking to some of the others--but she was not someone who Eva had ever had the pleasure of being formally introduced to. The black-haired girl suddenly lifted her hand again, stretching it out towards Ami. "I'm Eva, by the way. Death division!"

chimarii

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:15 am
Wow this girl was spritely. Spritely and ... energetic. Friendly, even. Ami was irritable, but she wasn't without manners. A hand was outstretched in intoduction, and she was going to respond to it.

"Ami. Life." She filled Eva's hand with her own smaller hand and said, "I believe he's going to be out all day. Is that everything?" An eyebrow cocked. She couldn't help but be SLIGHTLY curious about a girl who was visiting her baby brother with no warning.

Maybe ...

Girlfriend?!

kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:26 pm
"Ami," She repeated, smiling as she committed the name to memory, "It's nice to finally be able to put a name to the face that I've been seeing around." Why Eva didn't go up and introduce herself sooner, she didn't know...but ah well, that was amended now.

She let out a sigh when she was told that Otto was probably going to be out for the whole day, casting the blond boy's door a slightly dejected look. "What a pity. I was going to ask him if he wanted to spar with me, but--"

Eva cut herself off, turning back to look at Ami. Clasping her hands together in front of her chest, she suddenly leaned forward towards the other girl, blue eyes growing round. "Wait, are you busy right now, Ami? Do you want to do some sparring, maybe?"

If she had a tail, it would be wagging a mile a minute right now.

chimarii

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:21 pm
Ami let out a very internet Eughhhh, at the idea of sparring with this ball of sunshine. Ami didn't like to spend any amount of time with people like Eva.

Then again, it might be a good chance to find out her relationship with Otto ....

"I'll meet you at the training grounds. I need to get dressed." It was somewhat odd, considering Ami was in a full outfit at the moment, but her idea of "dressed" and the world's were two very different things. She was the girl who spent an hour each day getting ready and preparing her outfit.

---

Later, she'd shown up at the specified location and was tapping her guns. As she'd prepared herself, the idea that Otto got a girlfriend without telling her kept gnawing at her. WHAT IF HER BABY BROTHER WAS GROWING UP WITHOUT HER?

kaiyumi
look what you've done to her eva neutral a

Kaiyumi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:50 pm
Oh, hurray! Her smile growing, Eva straightened back up and propped her hands up on her hips. "Great! Thank you, Ami. I'll see you in a bit then, yeah?"

And then she proceeded to part ways with the other girl, deciding to take the time to briefly drop by the cafeteria and grab a quick, light snack before heading out to the training fields. By the time she had arrived there, it seemed as if Ami was already waiting. Jogging up to her, she lifted a hand in greeting, using the other hand to summon Chara. "Hey there! Thanks again for agreeing to spar with me--I was disappointed that Puppy wasn't in, but I'm glad to have someone to practice with!"

Taking a few steps back, she lightly tapped her staff against her own shoulder. "Anyways, we ready?" She was smiling as usual, but there was a glint of determination in her eyes now that it was almost time to start sparring. Clearly Eva had no idea about the thoughts that were plaguing Ami right now.

chimarii
Eva says what ouo?

rollinggg

Kaiyumi

chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:51 pm
Ami looked at Eva quiet seriously.

"Puppy?"

Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:56 pm
Eva paused, looking slightly puzzled. "I--oh, sorry! I call Otto 'Puppy'." She emit a sheepish laugh, and then swung her weapon around so that the blade was pointed upwards. "But okay, here we go! Ready?"

She waited a moment to ensure that Ami was prepared before lunging forward, swinging the blade down and into the other girl's fear shield. When she felt it make contact, she immediately jumped back, readying herself to counter or defend.

"So, how do you know Puppy, Ami?" Acquaintance? Friend?

...Girlfriend? Eva's eyes may have lit up a little at that thought.

HP: 50/50
Damage: 5

Chimarii

Kaiyumi

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:20 pm
She called him puppy? That sounded like such a girlfriend-boyfriend sort of pet name. Like schnookums. Or lovems.

"He's just my neighbor," she said as the spear hit her shield. Ouch okay, that stung a bit. Ami still wasn't used to having this crappy temporary shield. She immediately moved to parry with the blunt end of her pistol, but Eva had moved to block. Smart girl.

It was somewhat awkward, but Ami stuttered out, "What about you? ... Er ... your ... relationship with him."

HP: 35/40
DMG: 0
Charge: 0/3

Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:55 pm
Eva might have deflated a little when Ami revealed that they were just neighbors, but she was quick to shake herself off, moving forward to drive her staff around and straight into Ami's shield before answering the other girl's question.

"Uhh, Puppy's dear to me?" She offered, clearly not quite grasping what it was that Ami was trying to get at, "I'd like to think we have a good relationship. Grumpy or not, Puppy is a good guy."

HP: 50/50
Damage: 11

Kaiyumi

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:02 pm
Ami went flying sideways with the momentum of Eva;s staff ramming into her side. She hated being so human, always flopping around all over the place. More cuts and scars daily. It sucked being so close to human.

She propped herself up though, and shot a few bullets before performing a roll to right herself back on two feet. "Ah, yes, he is," Ami agreed. Eva's answer had been so vague though. "Dear" could mean a lot of different things. "I never thought Otto one for ... close company?"

HP: 24/40
DMG: 4
Charge: 0/3

Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:06 pm
The shots had her cringing and staggering back, reflectively lifting a hand to clutch her middle. Although Eva was grateful for the fact that the FEAR shield prevented the bullets from actually going through her, the impact had hit hard enough to bruise. She was definitely going to feel those tomorrow morning.

As she moved forward to strike out with Chara, she emitted a little laugh and nodded. "Yes, he's...not the most social person here," She admitted, the corners of her lips quirking upwards in a wry smile, "But we woke up from our pods at the same time, so I think that he's gotten used to me hanging around now."

Or so she hoped, at least.

HP: 46/50
Damage: 4

Kaiyumi

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:13 pm
Ami couldn't help but feel the need to defend Otto's anti-socialness in her own maternal way. Maybe he wasn't the most friendly, but nobody said he had to be. Ami could relate, and their prickliness was what their entire friendship was based off of. Two loners being alone, together.

Instead she just decided to pry more into the relationship this clingy girl and Otto shared. She couldn't help it- she was curious! "And Otto? What ... what does he think of you?"

HP: 20/40
DMG: 1
Charge: 2/3

Kaiyumi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:17 pm
The question earned a cheerful laugh from the black-haired girl. "Who can say? It's hard to read Puppy, but I'd like to think that he likes me now." Or, er, well...more than he initially did to be certain.

Swinging her weapon low, she tried to sweep Ami off her feet, her eyes growing round as she suddenly cocked her head to the side. "But why all of the questions, Ami?"

HP: 45/50
Damage: 6

Kaiyumi

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:23 pm
Like? LIKE? OTTO LIKED EVA?

Eva's words cut more deeply than her spear did. Ami ducked behind and outcropping of rock, taking the moment to reload her gun. Her mind was reeling, absolutely baffled by her thoughts.

Even worse were the emotions she was feeling. What if Otto really did have a girlfriend? Why wouldn't he tell her? ... Well no, they didn't tell each other anything. Ohhh it was so stressful not knowing!

Not to mention Eva was asking why all the questions. Ah, awkward awkward. She wanted to just shove the questions off. Voices echoed in her head telling her to open up. Annoying ones.

She sighed. Even Ami had her limits. "I'm just curious if ... you're his girlfriend?"

HP: 14/40
DMG: 0 hahaha
Charge: 2/3

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out