Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[RPR]Times that try to be forgotten. (Tori & Ami) (Fin) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

naggeela

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:50 am
For the last few days Tori felt really crappy but hid it as much as she could. The Lifer knew that this day would come around like it always did every year, but this time it just felt worse that normal. Tori packed up a few things with her when she had crept out of her room early as not to wake up Ami to try to do some training to see if that would help her out to forget what had happened today that always haunted her.

Tori's heart just wasn't in for anything she tried to do as those memories that she wanted to be forgotten kept creeping into her thoughts not wanting to be forgotten. Thinking that taking a run might just clear her head and started to her jog from the training grounds. A little time later Tori had jogged herself right to the islands graveyard, sighting as Tori knew that she might as well start what she had done at this time of the year. Reaching into the bag that she had been carrying, a small bottle of alcohol opening it and taking a swig out of it. Then the lifer walking into the graveyard to visit one grave that she had been meaning to visit since getting back from that horsemen mission. One death she couldn't help bring peace to, just more blood on her already bloodied hands that would never go away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:45 pm
Ami on the other hand, was actually asleep after about 2 straight days of staying up. She'd reattached her Junpei clip and he'd screamed his head off at her pretty much. She'd apologized- not meant it of course- but she did.

Junpei probably knew she was lying too. He was in her thoughts after all.

She awoke in the middle of the night though- sleep didn't ever come easy anymore. After wiping her face a few times, Ami blinked in the darkness. Tori was gone? That was odd. Very odd. Tori didn't often miss her sleep.

There was a box of opened chocolates on the table. Well it would be a real shame to let those just sit there. Ami slid off her cot slowly, hissing a little from the soreness she felt. Then she just began to eat the chocolates.

Because ******** it, she was a sad 20 year old woman who just got rejected. She deserved a little chocolate.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

naggeela

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:08 pm
"Ceridwen, another year had passed and I'm still here because of you, but I wish that I had been stronger that you didn't have to save me," Tori quietly said when she had found the grave marker she had been looking for. "I wish that you had been around longer than you did, we would have had so much fun..." she said as Tori sniffed as she tried to keep the tears back and took another swig out of the bottle. "I think you would have been proud that I did finally got free of my parents and now live a life that I choose, but its one that I still fill like a failure at as well and cant do things when I really need to do them..." she added as Tori then started to cry as she still blames herself for her nannies death among other things. "Julie I'm so sorry...Ceridwen I'm sorry too..." Tori said between sobs as she then pored what was left in the bottle she was holding on the ground near the grave marker that had Julie's name on it and Tori even took out a second bottle of alcohol to which she poured it onto the grave. This had always been her ritual at this time of the year for Ceridwen and now it included Julie as well.

After Tori was done she sniffed a few times to try and get herself to stop crying, then once the tears had gotten under control did she start to head back to her room lightly buzzed by the alcohol she had drunk and so wanting more. Aklin tried to sooth his hunter the best that he could and he thought that he would later on talk with Tori once she had a more level head.

Sighting slightly when she finally got to her room and opened the door as she wasn't going to hid that she had been crying from Ami since she just wanted to drink to forget the blood on her hands for once. Tori did smile a little when she saw Ami eating the chocolates. "I see that your enjoying those chocolates, Ami," Tori said as she walked into the room dropping the bag besides the door and walked over to her closet. "But I do think I have something better," she added as Tori was rummaging through her closet and then brought out a large bottle of some very nice alcohol and the last bag of her alcoholic chocolates too along with normal chocolate too. Walking back to were Ami was and set everything onto the table. "So care to have drinks with me, Ami?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:16 pm
If Ami was in the right mind, she would've refused the alcohol. Ignoring the underage fact entirely, Ami detested the vile drink. She didn't like what it did to people, and thought it entirely unattractive. If she was in the right might, she would've refused politely, and continued on sleeping. She would've apologized for eating the chocolate without asking, and then maybe sneak out to escape the awkward tension.

Ami wasn't in the right mind.

Her hand swiped the bottle out of Tori's hand, and after a moment or two of staring at the bronze bottle, Ami chugged as much as she could in one gulp, holding the bottle by the neck.

She chugged until nothing else would fit, and then let out a giant breath of air. The bottle was still about one fourth full, but Ami didn't care. She wiped her mouth with her sleeve in an unattractive manner. "You know," Ami said, blinking a few times. "People ******** suck."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

naggeela

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:43 pm
Tori smiled a little more when Ami swiped the bottle out of her hands as she had been a little surprised by it but knew that Ami must need it as just as bad as she did, trying to at least for now forget something that had happened.

As Ami chugged the current bottle, Tori went back over to her closet and brought out another bottle. She did only have few more of these left and sorta made a mental note that she would need to get more. Since Tori had thought it could be used for trade or something with others.

Sitting down near Ami as Tori opened the bottle then chugged out of the bottle the same way Ami had done, but left the bottle half empty when the lifer put the bottle down. Ah that felt better she thought. "You are total right about that one," Tori agreed. "Always making other feel bad or something,"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:53 pm
"RIGHT," Ami shouted, a decibel too loud to be considered her "indoor-voice." She nodded and took another drink of her beer- not a wallowing chug this time, but instead the polite sips she normally drank tea with.

She threw an arm out and said, "People wonder why I'm such an a*****e. It's because they give me reason to be." The words tasted odd on her mouth as she gulped down the rest of the beer and set the bottle on the ground next to her.

"D'you have more of these?" she asked.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

naggeela

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:33 am
Tori nodded in total agreement with Ami as Tori didn't mind the use of a not indoor voice as she took another sip of her own drink, listening to what her friend was saying.

"I see, as I get what you are saying. I just keep something hidden from others since I know they wouldn't understand," Tori said as she took another drink and finished off her bottle.

"I totally do, give me a second," the lifer replied as she went back into to her closet to then bring out a lot more bottles for them to drink along with one large bottle of something a lot stronger than the smaller ones. "Here you go," Tori said as she handed Ami another bottle and set a few more by her. "I also have something a little stronger for later," she added pointing to the bigger bottle and the two glasses that were set near it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:41 am
Ami took the bottle and opened it with her mouth. Somewhere in the back of her mind, her normal self was shouting, "NO. WHAT ARE YOU DOING. AMI STOP." Maybe that was just Junpei? She wasn't sure, things were kind of mixing together.

Another reason Ami didn't drink much? She had a small, SMALL stature, and even the smallest doses seemed to get her drunk. Not that she cared tonight.

"You know- and they just. They just take all the feelings you pour out and then spit them back in your face like- 'Whoops sorry you're not up to par for me.'" Words were slurring together and she wasn't making much sense as the second bottle was already quickly being lost down her throat.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

naggeela

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:03 am
Aklin for once was being really quiet as he listened to the both of them and knew that this might help with his hunter in the long run.

Tori listened to what Ami was saying as she sipped on her drink as this felt so good that the red on her hands were lessening in her mind. Tori was somewhat use to drinking or at least socially but this was the first time she was total getting hammered.

"So true, or they leave you for good and you have to wonder what you have done wrong feeling like you have failed them in someway," Tori slurred a little as she answered but it made some sense to her as she continued to drink more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:24 am
Ami tipped the bottle back another time, and set the bottle down. Gone as well. She grabbed her third bottle and yanked the lid off. s**t why didn't she have alcohol before? That was dumb.

Junpei, unlike aklin, was speaking quickly, urging her to put the bottle down. Ami didn't give a ******** style="color: #d02727">Wait what, who'd you fail?
" she said, giving the girl a sincerely sorry look. "You didn't fail anyone Tori. You're great." Great for bringing on the alcohol, that is.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

naggeela

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:47 am
Tori sighted a little as she finished off her current bottle and opened up another bottle to which she took another drink since she could still remember what she wanted to forget.

"When I was younger I failed my nanny, Ceridwen," Tori replied as she took another big swig from her bottle. "She died so I would live and it was all my fault as well and her blood on my hands that will never go away," she added and finished off the third bottle. "Thank Ami and your great as well," the lifer said as she poured herself a glass from the bottle of stronger alcohol.

"No matter what I do there is nothing that I can do, I will always be a failure, I just wish that I could be like you, as your not a failure like I am,"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:45 pm
Ami looked at Tori and laughed. A horrible, guttural laugh that choked up from her very core. It wasn't often you heard Ami laugh, let alone something so blatantly loud and unattractive.

"Me? A winner," she said, pointing to herself and then bursting out in another round of laughter. Apparently this was the FUNNIEST thing on the planet right now. "My entire life is a failure." She said, leaning back against her bed now.

She waved a delirious hand and said, "You know I've never- never once won a fffffffight with anyone here?" She took another swig and said, "  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

naggeela

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:27 am
Tori finished up her current glass and poured herself another glass. "It couldn't have been that bad and you did get to choose your own path none the less," she said drinking up the whole glass in one gulp. At that point Tori was smiling bigger than she ever would or had in most of her life. "Before coming here I was just a puppet to my parents. Always having to do what they say or bad things always happened if I didn't. For all they wanted was to use me to better themselves with there friends." Tori added as she started to nibble on the chocolate.

"I haven't won too many battles and one of them I think they were going easy on me as well," The lifer said still eating the chocolate and thinking on getting more to drink. "One really never know, but we can be failures together, as very good friends!," she said as she offered some chocolate to Ami. "As I have never had a relationship before as even that was controlled by my parents," Tori added as she did finally start to laugh a little too as hearing Ami do it as it seamed the right thing to do as he life had been pathetic now that she thought about it more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:59 pm
"You know what?" Ami said, standing up and lurching slightly. When had her body become so hard to control? Motor controls were REALLY HARD.

She staggered to the door and pulled the handle open. "
Real classy stuff.

She threw the bottle against the hallway's opposite wall, only to have it slam loudly and roll down. With a giggle, she rolled into the hall, picked up the bottle and sat on the ground a while. Once she deemed her time in the hallway satisfactory, she crawled back into her room and shut the door, leanng against it giggling like an idiot.

syusaki

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

naggeela

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:08 am
Tori watched and listened to Ami with a little giggling too when Ami walked. Ooooo she knew who Wilson was and she was still somewhat mad at him for there fight over pizza well at least drunk Tori was.

"Nice aim," Tori commented on her skills of throwing the bottle on the hallway wall when Ami got back into the room and Tori didn't care if Ami was classy or not. "That man total still owes me a pizza," the lifer slurred even tho Wilson did win that pizza fairly in the fight over it.

"Its a funny thing that others that I have gotten close to have either died or blackmailed to hate me," Tori said as she looked at her empty glass thinking about pouring herself another drink. "A puppet is all that I'm really good at with hands stained red," she giggled as it was funny as her life was pathetic.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff