Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Bang Bang Bang (Ami and Otto) [Fin] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:20 pm
chimarii

Did Otto give a damn that his drumming might possibly disturb anyone? No. He didn't give a rats a**. He had a hankerin' to do some drummin' and that is just what he did. Loud and proud, he wailed multiple solos onto the percussion instrument like there was no tomorrow.

Any yelling or knocking would do little to catch this boy's attention.

<>

What're you doin..?

<>

...Whatever.

With his peanut gallery making ridiculous noises in his head, he continued to play.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:05 pm
She had really appreciated this new Hunter life. Ami got to fight bad guys- who didn't like that? There was Junpei ... he was a tad annoying, but it was nice to know she had the security of a glowing glaive at her hand.

< Awww Ami you care so m- >

Shut upppp. There's enough racket ALREADY Junpei, I don't need you too. Ami was of course referring to the OBNOXIOUS DRUMMER next door. She gritted her teeth as she turned a page in her book. The moment she did, another round of obnoxious beats thrilled the air. Really?

Now she just couldn't take it. With a single fluid movement, she set her book down, grabbed her coat and was out the door. It wasn't exactly a far journey though, all she had to do was go next door and knock.

Which she did, promptly. A knock on the door, and then a second one.

< Maybe they're not in? > Junpei offered.

Oh yes, so the drumming is coming from nothing now, she chided back.

< Well I was just saying- >

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:45 pm
Hm? A knock at the door? Must be his imagination.

<>

Shaddup, yer messin up my rhythm.

Otto continued, yet another knock outside of the rhythm was heard.

<>

"WE'RE CLOSED!!!" Otto shouted, and continued to beat obnoxiously at the drums.

<>

......Oops..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:26 pm
Ami stared at the door, absolutely confused. Did he really think her stupid to just ... walk away at that? The fact that he had shouted clearly meant that he was there. The shop was occupied, so it couldn't be closed. At least, that's what Ami figured.

While the door may have been open, Ami had always learned you knocked and wait for entry.

< Amiiii. We're gonna be here all day if you do that! > Junpei whined. He was never very patient.

I'm not going to just burst into someone's room! she protested.

< But Amiiiii. >

Jumpy shut up right now.

Junpei had now found a new way to annoy his owner. < Pleeeeeeease?? > Silence from Ami. < Please please please please please please please ple- >

OH MY GOD FINE. Ami turned the knob, and was surprised to find that it was open. Clearly the owner of the room- someone named Otto- had not thought his end of the bargain through either.

Now that she was in his room, she had no idea what to say. She just sort of stood there. Finally, she uttered, "I would appreciate it if you would stop that."

< Great introduction there. >

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:47 pm
The drumming stopped some time after Ami stepped into the room. Otto narrowed his eyes at the intruder, thinking up horrible things to say to her, until she spoke on her own.

A lightbulb went off.

"Oh.. sure. My bad. You can go away now. I'll be sure to be all quiet like." He grinned a crooked grin, leaned over his drums and made a 'shooing' motion from the wrist. Meanwhile his other hand, hidden behind his back, had his fingers crossed.

"Buh bye."

<>

How long have ya known me to think I'll let some b***h tell me to stop?

<<.....Oooooooh, I get it~ Sneaky!>>  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:57 pm
Ami just stared at Otto, completely skeptical. For some odd reason, this situation seemed similar to her. A man telling her he'd stop ... then not stopping at all with that goofy smile. Curly hair- ... the feeling was gone. What had she remembered just now?

It didn't matter. It was probably just something out of a book somewhere. "If you think I'm stupid enough to believe that, you've got another thing coming," she said, hand on her hip, not budging an inch. The shooing motion hadn't really helped.

< Heeeeey don't be like that. He said he'd stop. >

Yeah, because every time I tell you to shut up, you do it don't you, she responded. Junpei was silent at that one.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:59 am
"Look, just wear headphones or earplugs or sumthin'. I ain't gonna stop drummin' just cause yer throwing a girly hissy fit." He scolded, waving a drum stick at her.

"Go for a walk. Go train some place. Anywhere but here." It was crowded enough with his brain-worm weapon.

<<Dropbear!>>

Shut up.

"Sooo yeah. You can't stop me. Scat, woman." With that? He started drumming again. Louder.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:43 pm
Ami stood there with a disapproving look. Any memory of the curly haired man was far from her mind now. She was feeling a little awkward. What was she supposed to say?

< You could summon me and have a rad duel! > Junpei offered.

In the middle of his room? Yeah, because that plan will go over wonderfully. This isn't exactly an arena Jumpy.

< Junpei. > he corrected once more. < Well maybe if you weren't so uptight- >

This conversation is over, she concluded.

Calmly and politely, she looked at the boy and said, "Listen, I know you pro-" Then he started drumming louder. Now this was just childish. Too bad Ami had a bit of a childish streak too.

She just yelled over his loud drumming. "WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE YOU STOP??" She'd dealt with types like him before (or at least, Ami assumed she had). Ami, considering herself the all-knowing being on people, figured that you couldn't just make him stop, you had to bargain. After all, he wasn't showing any sign of stopping now.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:52 pm
The drumming stopped.

Otto stared at Ami, then tossed the drumsticks behind him, clattering into a pile of mysterious objects. Probably clothing. "You sayin' you'll do anythin' to get me to stop?" He asked with a cruel smirk. He leaned over the drums again, narrowing his eyes on the fellow trainee. "Promise?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:27 pm
Ami looked at him with surprise, and then her eyes flitted elsewhere, anxiously. She didn't like the way he looked at her with such ... sadism? No probably not that. Something about his smile just made her uncomfortable.

"No, not anything," she said firmly, "I'm not an imbecile." Though her words were a tad harsh, she had a playful smile on her face. She was smarter than she looked though. Saying you would do anything never led to safe situations. Best to just lay down her beliefs from the start.

Continuing, she said, "I certainly will do something though. It doesn't seem fair that you should have to stop without incentive." Her fingers played aimlessly with the strings on her jacket. "What did you have in mind?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:44 pm
"Coulda fooled me." Otto remarked at the imbecile comment, looking her over idly.

The short blonde stood up finally, circling around the drums until he was in front of Ami. "Fine. I'll be... whaddya call it.. civil, n' s**t." But honestly it took away all his fun ideas. "How bout you buy me food from the cafeteria vending machines. Anythin' I want." He nodded to himself as if it were a done deal. "No matter how much of it I want."

chimarii
omg sorry if its a lame tag, my muses are running dry cause of school OTL

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:20 pm
Ami hesitated for a moment. This could easily mean that she was his food b***h. That was definitely a no-go. She wasn't about to waste all of her money on some undeserving little blondie. Especially since he'd probably just play the drums anyways to spite her.

Yet ... if she didn't pay for his food, he might never stop. He could drum all he wanted and she would never read peacefully again. That was something she could NOT afford at all. AT ALL. Reading was her life okay. Who needs boyfriends when you have books?

< So does this just make me chopped derpicorn? >

Jumpy, what does that even mean- you know what, nevermind. Yes. You're chopped whatever it is.

< I hope you can hear the sound of my heart breaking. >

As he stepped in front of her, she took a step back on instinct. She felt extremely uncomfortable being even slightly close to him.

"Listen ah ..." she paused for a moment, trying to recall if he'd even said his name. Coming up with nothing, she said, "Blondie. I'll buy you anything you want, but you have to share half of it with me." She considered that fair. If she was going to be buying food for some kid, she wanted to make sure he wasn't freeloading off her like crazy.

Embarrassed she added, "And you uh ... have to show me where the cafeteria is." So far she'd been living off the little provisions she'd managed to snag from roomates and tours, but needless to say it had run out pretty quickly. She'd tried locating the cafeteria herself, but this Deus Ex place was a bit of a maze. As if on cue, her stomach growled a little and she reached around her sides blushing. Well this couldn't get any worse.

< He could be trying to eat you. Or shoot a gun at you. Ooh no he could be shooting two guns at you. >

Drifter Jet Enduro
Absolutely no worries <3

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:33 pm
Otto's brow raised at the Blondie nickname. Did he care enough to correct her?

Nope.

"Share?" Otto snorted, rolling his eyes. Maybe he should get back to making a racket. Her admittance that she didn't know where the cafeteria was, coupled with her tummy rumbles, had Otto staring. Staring. Until... laughter. "BAHAAHA!" He laughed, making a big show of it, simply to make her even more uncomfortable. "Yeah, sure girly. I'll take ya there." He'd put up with the whole sharing crap since she made him laugh.

"Let's go, ladyface." Otto waved a hand, leading her out of his room and down the hall. "So what had yer panties all in a twist, anyway?" He asked, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

chimarii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:44 pm
Ami scowled at his laughter but followed him anyways. There was something she liked about the boy, even if he was obnoxious. He reminded her of someone, someone she couldn't put her finger on. It must've been from ... before she became a hunter? She was definitely sure that she'd never met Blondie before in her life.

Ladyface wasn't looked on too kindly either, but she ignored it. "I was trying to read," she stated simply.

< Yeah and it was boring! > Junpei piped in, as if anyone could hear him.

"C.S. Lewis. You probably haven't heard of him," she added sarcastically. If the boy didn't know who C.S. Lewis was, he was REALLY a lost case. She wasn't sure if she could share food with someone who didn't know the ~MAGIC~ of Narnia.

Batting her bangs out of her face, she warned, "You better take me to the cafeteria." What she would do was a mystery. Ami wasn't exactly intimidating.

Drifter Jet Enduro

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:13 pm
"Oh." Well, if Otto had a heart, he might have felt bad. But he didn't. Still, he could at least relate to the trying to read bit, even though he liked noise while he read books.

"Don't get all condescendin' on me, lady. I know who he ********' is." Otto griped back with his lip curled in irritation. "Yeah, yeah, I'll take ya straight there I'm hungry too." The teen grouched. The thought of leading her astray was very very tempting though.

"What book?" He asked, trying to sound like he didn't care. Maybe he did. maybe he didn't. He was a damn good liar.

chimarii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces