Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Help Needed (Ami + Elliot)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:07 pm
Ami really hated being personable. Tours were always the worst part of her duty. She hated having to interact with strangers more than almost anything, and men were often worse than women. It felt awkward above anything else.

"That way is the runic's vault, to the left is the pods. The other building is the medic bay, but I don't have the time to show you." Ami gestured to each area as she spoke, concluded her little miniature tour of the life labs. It wasn't anything extensive, but it at least gave him information about where everything was.

She rolled her hands, moving the conversation along. "Of course, none of that matters, I suppose. You'll be helping me today in the minipet quarantines. Have you worked with minipets at all?"

The other reason this interaction sucked was because Elliot he didn't recognize her, but she knew him. She'd even had a tiny attraction to him, if she recalled correctly. Of course, that was out of the picture now with Lex, but it was still awkward.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:38 pm
"Nope, haven't worked with minipets at all. So you'll have to show me the ropes for that too."

Pressing the buttons of someone he'd just met and would probably be spending the next couple of days with was probably not a good idea. But Elliot was bored. And when he was bored, he sought entertainment and he just had this feeling that this girl was gonna be a little fun to mess with.

"That is, if you don't mind of course." He said as he shot her a flirtatious smirk.

Falks let out an audible sigh. Yes, Elliot thought, this was going to be a lot of fun.

chimarii
Oh gosh, sorry for letting this sit for so long. /m I'm necro-ing it but if you'd just rather let it sit that's fine too!

Minsuil

Enduring Elder

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:44 pm
Ami's eyes narrowed in both tedium and annoyance. "I don't mind-" She did. "-Even idiots can handle the minipet cages." Two could play at the backhanded sass, Elliot.

Actually, idiots tended to be the best at working the minipet cages. They were so gullible and loving that it tended to work well with the animals. Go figure.

The door was casually pushed open, and Ami walked in, failing to hold the door for the trainee that had accompanied her. "These are the quarantines," she said, tapping the glasses that held the minipets. Each cage was sorted by type and climate. Fire minipets had one section, nocturnal/shadow minipets had another. "They're sorted by type, I think you get the picture," she said brusquely, failing to explain what that picture was.

"You might be inclined to think they're just lab rats that don't matter that much- honestly I agree- but some lifers are rather ... devoted to the little beasts, so it is in your best interest not to kill them off." Ami gave Elliot a smile that implied he should definitely adhere to that rule. "Of course, if you do I don't really care. I hate these things." She was busy checking her nails, now bored with the subject once more. "Questions?"

minsuil
nope, fine by me O v O/ welcome back!! <3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:13 pm
"Yeah, just one, you get up on the wrond side of bed today?"

He was crouching by the cages inspecting the little oddities they held. Some, he found, were oddly familiar. They resembled shapes and objects and things that he'd seen in passing while growing up. He directed his attention back to the slightly more interesting thing in the room.

He looked up at Ami and shot a knowing grin at her, "Or maybe, the boyfriend's getting on your nerves."

You know her boyfriend?

No, but it's a good guess, don't you think?

chimarii

Minsuil

Enduring Elder

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas