Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] THE HAREM LIVES!!!! (Status Effect -DD's) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:10 am
When Dakota woke, He woke happy. With a room intact, and a positive aspect to his hunter life, he didn't find anything out of the ordinary.

He dressed, brushed his teeth, and headed out to the dorms halls. Today he felt like would be an Amazing day. So amazing, he was willing to offer all the ladies his manly physique to help repair those wrecked rooms.

And only expected payments in the form of kisses. Yes.

It seemed fair didn't it?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:23 am
Ami hadn't changed one bit.

Maybe she looked a bit tired? That was about it.

She was on her way to her dorm to recover what she could. She'd been staying at Tori's, but she only journal for so long before she got bored. She needed to check on her clothes, her books ... Well everything. Not much looked like it could've been salvaged last time she was there, but you never knew.

Oh great, here came the king of all horny teenagers himself. "Dakota," she said flatly, as a formality for passing him in the hall. Hopefully he would just go on his merry way. Seriously. "Here to gather your s**t as well?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:28 am
Marcus woke up, feeling like his back had been thrown out of whack. It wasn't until he sat up that he realized something was wrong. Cass was fine from the looks of it. She wasn't packing of anything so just. He felt like crying.

The ******** was pissed and he felt like crying and why did it feel like his side was cramping up jesus ******** what. Going to grab his shirt, he cursed as one after another didn't fit.

How did boobs work? He loved them, they were fun to play with, but jesus christ his shift didn't fit what the ********. Growling, he grabbed his coat, and threw it on. At least that fit. Granted, it was still showing off a good bit of clevage...Storming out of the room, he made a be-line for the coffee. ******** this had to be a bad dream right? Maybe it was something he ate? it would go away right?

Oh god his boobs were heavy. He'd have to get a bra.

Marcus didn't want to do that but god, boobs were heavy. Looking at Dakota and Ami, she shoved past them. Bad dream right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:36 am
Cass woke up alone, so for a minute she felt like everything was fine in the world.

Until it felt like the evil vice grip from hell had returned. Pathetically, she curled up into a ball, rolled over, and whined. "I didn't wear the kitty ears today, though..." she whimpered. For several long minutes she laid there, taking shake-y deep breaths before she finally felt a wave of nausea overtake her and she didn't even take a minute to throw on anything besides the large t-shirt she normally wore to make a break for the bathrooms - to puke.

AuughhhHf;sadklfhsdf;lksdfh;asdlfk.

She would be found there later curled up around a toilet and whimpering pathetically as she attempted to cradle her hateful insides.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:15 am
Kat woke up in a strangely irritable mood. She had only recently got over PMS, so surely it couldn't be that, right? Aside from that, her chest felt a little heavier than normal. She wouldn't have thought much about it either, if she had remained in her dorm. But after tidying herself up and stepping out into the hall, she knew..something was wrong.

Unless she was still dreaming, and this was a very bad nightmare, everyone..everyone was large chested females. Well..that certainly explained why her chest was larger than before, but it didn't explain how it happened. Which then brought her attention to Dakota. The only one who wasn't changed.

Gritting her teeth, the sun hunter stormed up to the boy, and jabbed her finger into his chest. "Did you have a part in this?" Depending on his answer, she might have to strangle him.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:48 am
It was morning, and the alarm went off as per usual. Wash's hand emerged from a nest of sheets, slapping ineffectually at the nightstand. His hands were more delicate than normal, with shorter fingers, and he somehow just kept missing the snooze button. Growling, he clawed his way to the surface of his bedcovers. What the <********> was wrong with that damn alarm, he didn't even remember setting it...He swung his legs over the side of the bed and stopped to stare for a moment, the shrill ringing still echoing in the room. He had nice ankles. And shapely thighs. And - his hands flew to his hips, under the boxers-

He had a ghetto booty. Oh god, had he eaten something bad? His abdomen was cramping and he was swollen in odd places- he threw off the rest of the sheet and stalked across the room, shirtless. It wasn't until the uncertain morning light chased across his very perky breasts that he realized that this wasn't your standard food poisoning.

He grabbed a white wifebeater. It didn't conceal much, but damned if he had a damn bra in his room. He was still wearing the boxers. Wash tried not to focus on any missing equipment downstairs. He patted his hair before stepping out - a gesture that was normally alien, as he usually barely bothered to comb it, but it felt right somehow. A pause. He touched his hair again.

Moments later, something burst out of Wash's room. It moved in a circle of it's own crackling, feminine energy. The whites of it's eyes swarm in a sea of dark, face scrunched up with rage. It howled down the hallway, it's primal cries just barely intelligible. It stalked toward the portal room, disregarding it's state of undress.

It was going to get it's hair did.  

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:30 am
Jingle.

Jingle, jingle.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God."

A pause.

"Jerry, you have... you're a... oh my God."

The sound of tinkling giggles immediately followed by heart-wrenching sobs.

Soon after the door to Sasha A. Belrose's room would open. Cue trainee stomping into the hallway, a horrendous rageface firmly in place.

She turned that rage directly unto one Dakota Rainstar.

"You. Yeah. You. Get me some <******** chocolate, an endless supply of Tylenol and a hot water bottle or I swear to GOD ABOVE I will rip you limb. From. Limb."

And then Sasha promptly burst into tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:43 am
There was a gaggle of people in the hallway. A gaggle of women. Whereas before a mild mannered Wash might have asked if they needed help, or even offered a tissue (poor Sasha, was she CRYING?) the new and improved version just glared. He cocked his hip, resting one hand on it. He tapped a foot.

"Sasha. What has gotten into you, girl?" Was that high pitched whining sound HIS VOICE? "You a mess. You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself." Wash winced as another cramp caused him to clutch his belly.

Tylenol sounded amazing.  

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:47 am
Being the wrong gender was bad enough when it was a golem you were in. Being the wrong gender in your own body was even ******** worse. None of his shirts besides undershirts fit, his balance was all off, and somehow he'd never considered that large breasts might be heavy, and they bounced, and that actually hurt. Jordan stalked down the hallway in a spectacularly foul mood. He refused to deal with this bullshit without coffee.

It didn't help in the least that Ferros thought this was hilarious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:52 am

Most of the morning had been spent crying. Uncontrollable, inconsolable crying. There were curves where there shouldn't have been curves and very important anatomical features were missing in action. He'd have been crying even without the PMS, but with the addition of it everything seemed incredibly and overwhelmingly unfair, he didn't have nice things, no one really loved him, he was ugly and everyone would make fun of him.

But he couldn't hide in the room all day either, his sweet tooth, normally hard to ignore was almost rampantly out of control. He wanted to eat as much ice cream as he could possibly manage, cakes, chocolate, anything. He needed sugar and he needed it yesterday.

Moving felt awkward and horrible and oh god where were his muscles. He made quiet little sobs of helpless woe as he wandered down the hallway, barefoot, wearing too baggy denims and a too-tight under shirt.

Everything was unfair and he was the was the only person in the world who was suffering this much.

He should be making sandwiches. But he didn't even know how.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:19 am
Sasha burst into laughter at the sight of Rep's misery.

Two seconds later she started bawling.

Four seconds after that she was in a state of utter rage.

"Wash, don't even ******** START with me, girl. I am in no ******** mood to deal with your sassy ******** a**, okay?!"

She sounded panicked. Her phone chimed from her room.

Sasha was torn between laughing and crying.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 am
Dakota blinked as the first girl to come up to him was Ami, giving her a once over and smiling. "good morning Moonshine." Grinning at her, He tucked his hands in his pockets and looked around, "Yeah, Grabbing some things for a couple of friends, room was intact-" He blinked as he saw a huge breasted girl just pass by him. He didn't recgonize her and thus was immediatly drawn to her.

"Hey, Where you you going?" he almost chased after her. Then s**t broke loose. Sasha and Kat both came up to him and yelling and Sasha was in tears and he hadn't done anything. HE ALMOST missed that both of the girls who had smaller breast sizes were now carting around a hefty healthy boob size of....ALMOST.

"Kat...." He waited a beat and then, "I think something is wrong with your boobs." He reached out, cupping it and then holding it up. "Oh my god they are real...."

And it wasn't just Sasha and Kat....IT WAS EVERYONE THAT WAS PASSING BY.

That being said though, Where was all the man friends he had.

Another girl passed by and he stared as she looked...familiar.

"Jordan?" He squeaked at the girl passing by. Jordan, MANLY JORDAN, was carting his own pair of DD's and a lithe feminine figure.

Oh my god was he in heaven? WAS THIS A TRICK PLAYED BY INSANITY!?!?

"Sorry what Kat? Did I have part in what?" He blinked at her before shaking his head, "Look man I woke up, you guys have the boobs and that was it. Though, Not gonna lie. If this a dream, this is THE best dream I have had-" he waited a beat and then went over to Sasha to pat her on the head, "Though I don't understand why sasha is crying. It's okay Sasha." He tried to coo.

He'd blame the attitudes on the new boobs they got yes.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:34 am
"<******** off and die," Jordan snarled, and kept going.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:39 am

Rep gave Sasha a watery eyed and offended look at her laughter before lip wibbling and just breaking down into tears again.

"I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING"

And then there was Dakota who was NORMAL. ******** normal. Not fair. Not fair at all. Still crying and sobbing his irritation in a thicker accent than usual, he staggered down the hall to the cafeteria, returning a short time later with a bowl of sugar with some cereal, taking a spoonful of it before jabbing the spoon in Dakota's direction.

"How didye get out of this?"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:40 am
"S-sasha, d-don't- oh god oh god I'm so uglyyyyyyy...." Came a sudden groan from the room Sasha had stormed out of. Jerry didn't dare leave the doorway, her face contorted miserably behind her mop of hair and glasses, hugging a blanket around herself tightly. What was this? What on earth had happened? Was this some sort of punishment?

All the Sun knew was that he was ready to burst into tears and hated Sasha deeply for leaving him stranded there with... with those. They made his knee ache just by standing upright.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff