Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] What is it with you people? ( Ryan/Ami )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:59 pm
Okay. So Locke was sulking and Kat was mad at him. Both for reasons that were beyond him. It was frustrating as it was painful, because he knew something was out of place and yet, he couldn't put his finger on it. It was like every time he tried, he was met with a strong feeling of emptiness. Like there was a gaping hole in his mind.

Oh well.

Locke would get over it and Kat... Kat would probably ignore him for a while. There wasn't really anything he could do about it right now. He might as well focus on what he could do and at the moment, that was keeping an eye out for any 'intruders.' In other words, lighthouse watch duty.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 pm
Ami had external duties today, which meant the inevitable trip to the lighthouse. She had an extra bandages and a torch strapped to her back, as well as her guns (as always) around her hips. Being without weapon meant she always have to overcompensate when it came to external missions, even simple ones to small town cities in America. Which is where she was headed.

She did a double take as she realized Ryan was the one on duty. She knew his name from a brief meeting with Madeline, but everyone knew his story thanks to the fiasco he created during a battle.

Quite frankly, Ami blamed Ryan for the whole thing. For putting people in danger, for Kat's injuries- everything. Though it was true other people had joined Ryan by choice, Ami was blinded by dislike for the boy's actions.

"Well look what the cat dragged in," Ami said snidely as she checked her supplies a second time. You could never be too sure.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:21 pm
"..What?" He asked, genuinely confused. With his memories of the haunted house incident erased, the only memories he had of Ami was the the brief encounter in front on his room. Back when she and her friend, Madeline were returning one his books. So the fact she was speaking to him in such a tone only confused the moon trainee more than he had been the past few days.

"What is your problem?" He demanded, already going on the defensive.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:50 pm
Ami was feeling a little on edge today. She'd missed her morning tea, and quite frankly it was just a bad day. Nobody liked portal duty, but Ami liked it even less. It meant being on the front lines of defense if anything attacked, which always set her on edge and made her fret.

So when Ryan rebutted, she felt like snapping a little. "Oh I don't know. I suppose I'm simply surprised they're letting you go on a mission at all, what with how you put not only Kat's life in danger directly, but a handful of other hunters indirectly."

Her voice remained calmed, her face indifferent. If it wasn't for how rude her words were, she might not have seemed angry at all. "Why they'd let you return is absolutely beyond me."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:04 pm
Like that helped. "Okay, first off, what the hell are you even talking about? What mission? Secondly, I only just met Kat the other day, so what your saying is impossible. Thirdly," He jumped down from where he had been perched and came to stand in front of Ami. Anger clearly written across his features. "I didn't ask to come back." In fact, he didn't even remember coming back. It was the one thing she was saying that made the slightest bit of sense and yet it still he still knew little about the reasons for being gone in the first place. To be honest... it was getting frustrating and fast. It felt as though everyone was having a go at him for one thing or another and he had no idea as to why.

"Look. The last time I saw you you were returning my book with that friend of yours. I have no idea what it was that got your knickers in a twist between now and then, but keep it to yourself."

chimarii

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:55 pm
Ami just stared at Ryan. Just stared. All her stares. Which eventually turned into glares.

"You ******** rebelled against Caelius' orders. You were banished for a ******** reason Ryan. You're dangerous, and you're pulling in people like Kat. She almost died because of you," she spat back. Oh my they were making quite the scene. A few lab techs had started to stare at them.

Ami took Ryan's arm and pulled him to a more private part of the portal laboratory. She didn't want people making a big deal out of this. "I don't know why you're pretending like nothing happened, but I'm just warning you before you do something absolutely idiotic again. Stay away from Kat. You leave that girl alone."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces