Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Journals: Powered Characters
[DMC]Xi-Wang Zhào/Eternal Kiuchi of Gorgons Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image

Events and Achievements Unlocked:

Odds and Ends Unlocked:

Characters Unlocked:

Have You Met Me?:

Navigation:
  • Xi-Wang Zhào.
  • Sailor Kichu.
  • Kiuchi, the asteroid.
  • Past life:
  • Personality.
  • The facts.
  • Family.
  • Meetings and thoughts.
  • Logs.
  • Art.
  • Copyright.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:22 pm
User Image

User Image
Name: Xi-Wang Zhào

Pronounced as: she wahng (first name) Chao (last name)

Nickname: His mother used to call him her little panda, not any more and hasn't in along time. He actually still has the stuffed panda his mother gave him as a child, it's tucked away in his closet hidden for safety.

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 140 pounds.

Birthday: August 2nd 1999

Sign: Leo

Gemstone: Peridot or Lapis-lazuli.

Blood Type: AB

Fav. Food: Xiao Long Bao and comfort foods, things his mother used to make. White sticky rice also.

Hated Food: Oily or greasy fast foods - doesn't do well with his stomach.

School: Azure Valley Academy Romano's DCU

Hobbies:

Alice in Wonderland: That is to say that he is a day dreamer. Xi-Wang tends to get rather lost in thought and sometimes finds it very hard to break himself out of his thoughts, to the point of needing help at times. It's not anything in particular that his thoughts go to, they wander all over the place. If he's watched a movie recently, read a good book, or anything else his mind will tend to wander down those paths but not always. It can be rather random in all honesty. He has zoned out, as many would call it, while in class or doing homework or a variety of other things.

Sleeping: Yes, yes this is a hobby! Xi-Wang has perfected the art of sleeping. He doesn't get along with his mother, or her new wife, so he will on weekends sleep (or laze about in bed till sleep takes him again) till they are not home. He will admit he has good dreams though and gets time to think about things he needs to, work out problems and stresses he might be suffering. Thankfully neither woman will bother him when he's sleeping so he has come into this hobby as a way to avoid both females in his life. He does most of his sleeping, or lazing in bed, on weekends but week days also find him in his bed often. He does miss out on a lot of things, especially with his friends, but he's explained to his friends that he can't go through the hell it would take to get the witches to let him out of the house to hang out; they know he can't stand being in the house around them. He's even recorded, on his cell phone, the whole process he goes through in order to get permission to go out and showed it to his friends - they now understand.

Gaming: When not sleeping, doing homework, day dreaming, or out somewhere (when he slips away or dares to ask the two witches he lives with) he will spend time gaming on his computer because he enjoys it, it's a good way to spend time, talk to people without going outside of his home (and asking permission or explaining where he's going) and best yet is that it's a good escape from his life. He enjoy s playing various fantasy games rather than the shooting type games. He does have a gaming consul but it honestly doesn't see much use, he rather spend his time on his computer gaming than sitting with a bitty controller in his hands smashing buttons. He's rather well known in the community for his favorite game, he is a good player and in a top rated guild.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Senshi Alias: Dark Mirror Sailor Kiuchi, Senshi of Gorgon's.

Challenge: It's best to avoid my sight.

Attacks:

Sailor Scout Attack: Gorgon's strike.
Reaching up, with either his right or his left hand, and from his hair he will pluck a "hair" that glows green. The green glow will rush forward from the hair in his hand toward his target, someone within a six foot radius of Kiuchi. If the beam of green light does in fact hit the target, or someone who puts themself in the line of fire. They will then start to feel mildly nauseous and unwell, including possible blurring vision. Nothing too serious, of course. This will last for thirty seconds and can be used three times in battle. During this time being more active, or other outside things, may enhance the nauseous feeling.

Super Sailor Scout Attack: Gorgon's assault.
Like the last attack Kiuchi will pluck a "hair" from his head that glows green. This time that single "hair" multiples into three glowing "hairs" before rushing forward toward three individuals this attack has a six foot radius. Again someone else can move into the way and be hit or a person can avoid the attack by stepping out of range. Getting hit by this will leave a person feeling feverish and sick to their stomach as well as possible blurring vision. The attack will only last for thirty seconds and during this time not moving, or doing so slowly, is advisable as one might make themselves even sicker due to moving, other outside things can of course increase the sick feeling.

Eternal Sailor Attack: Gorgon's gaze
As Kiuchi calls this attack his attention will focus in on a single person and as the attack his called his eyes will glow for a moment and as he blinks the light will leave his eyes and race towards the target in a fan pattern. The target he focused on and anyone within a seven foot radius of them will be frozen inside of a barrier. While unable to move it does not leave the people vulnerable to attack as the barrier around them, made up of a sickly green light, will deflect any and all attacks for a full forty five seconds. This attack can only be cast once in battle. The barrier around these people are individual, so all people hit are safe - even from each other. This attack can only be used once in battle.

Extra Magic:
Attack name: Stone Skin

A glow briefly covers Kiuchi's skin and when it fades, it appears as though his skin has turned to stone. The illusion persists for 30 seconds, and for the duration of his magic his skin is as tough as stone and protects against all magical and physical attacks from anyone his rank or lower. While it offers some resistance from fourth stage abilities, he is still significantly weaker than them and they may break his magic early. He retains full mobility and can use this magic twice per battle.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:29 pm
User Image

5481 Kiuchi (1990 CH) is a main-belt binary asteroid discovered on February 15, 1990 by Endate and Watanabe at Kitami. A moon was discovered in 2008 with a diameter of 2.48 km.  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:30 pm
User Image

Senshi Name: Sailor Kiuchi, senshi of Gorgon's

Nickname:

Age of Awakening:

Age at Death:

Birthday:

Sign:

Appearance:
Hair:
Eyes:
Height: 5'3"
Build:

Hobbies:Working on

Virtues: Working on

Flaws: Working on

RP Log:

Opinions on others:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:32 pm
User Image

Virtues:

User Image
Polite: Thanks to his mother and her wife Xi-Wang has learned to be a very polite, well mannered, person who is considerate of others and thinks about other peopels needs and wants and at times will put them before his own. But he does mind his manners and will be polite in asking for things, patient, and helpful he will help you hold a sign if you're protesting something, he'll help make flyers. He'll offer to help you with other various things and hold the door for you as well.

Ideas: Need an idea? Ask Xi-Wang. If you need an excuse, that will be believed, to get out of school or not go out with your sister? You can be sure Xi-Wang can provide said believable excuse. He spends enough time in his own thoughts, and dreams/day dreams, that he can come up with many things as his imagination has been totally allowed to run wild for years now. He's not one to think inside the box but he also doesn't think so far out of the box that things he says, or comes up with.suggests, could be deemed off the wall or crazy. He's still realistic and grounded in reality, even if it may not seem like it at times.

Non-confrontational: If you need a cool, calm, voice in the middle of a storm you can look to Xi-Wang to provide it. A person who doesn't like stress, and avoids it at almost all cost, he dislikes drama and will try his best to bring things around him back into balance by providing whatever calmness he can, be that in voice or in action, he doesn't think being stressed out is good for anyone and tries to help people unwind, de-stress, and relax whenever he can. He may not go out often but if he's out with people he knows or even at school, he will try and help those around him. If this means providing an ear to listen to or a voice of rational reason he will provide it with little question and whatever comes out of it, whatever he learns, is kept a secret by him (unless the person(s) state otherwise).

Flaws:

Avoidance: Xi-Wang likes to avoid conflict or anything which can cause drama and stress, he likes to remain as calm as he can, because neither thing is good for you. This means that he doesn't confront things or handle situations and that some, like the two females he lives with (he really isn't sure he wants to call either of them mother, or any other form of the title) get out of hand and impact the rest of his life in negative ways.

Doormat: Want someone to carry all your bags for you? Do your homework for you or make you flyers and signs? if so Xi-Wang will do it if you ask or tell him to, he might even smile while doing so. He lets himself be used by people, especially females, thanks in no small amount to his mother and her partner who have been teaching him for years to cater to females so if you're a female he will do nearly anything asked or told. Among the few things he won't do are help commit murder, abuse someone, rape someone, steal - anything illegal. He could even be made to do some questionable things and say things, do things even, which he doesn't agree with and dislikes.

Not Genuine: He didn't always have this nutcase extremist for a mother, though it certainly seems like it, and he knows her ways of thinking (and that of her partner) are wrong. He knows what her and people like her say is false but he goes along with it and acts like the doormat they want him to be. He will bend over backward to do what they want, what they say, and every time he does something for them he feels like a small piece of himself is dying. Xi-Wang feels a little bit more depressed and sad, a little less loved and a bit more hated, he covers it up and hides it (not that he needs to try hard) and continues on bobbing his head like a bobble head and continues to do what he's told like a good son. Sometimes he really wishes his father weren't absent from his life, or that he could contact his father of that side of his family. He's rather tired of pretending to be someone he isn't.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:32 pm
User Image

A bit of the background history:

Xi-Wang's mother and father are both from China and moved to the United States a little over 18 years ago. It was soon after moving here that his mother found out she was expecting, and the couple were happy - very happy.

But all things that are happy end...eventually. Learning to live in a new country Xi-Wang's mother discovered the freedoms that women in the United States have and she wanted that - all of it. She had grown up in a very traditional society, run by the male of the house and by elder over younger. Growing to dislike this, as her love of freedom and acceptance of so many things grew, she finally cut ties with her husband and moved away; while pregnant with his child. She would make it on her own, and she did, as she went through the divorce proceedings, only turning up when she needed to, she didn't finally settle till after it was all over and she had full custody of her son. She had lied to the courts in order to get what she wanted, a complete and utter break from her former husband. She had total parental rights and with that she had moved to Destiny City in order to make her home, free of anyone from the past finding her or her son.

She knew her parents, and his, would not approve of the divorce or keeping her son from her former husband and the grandparents so this was why she didn't make her final move till after the divorce was final and she had full parental rights. She didn't want them knowing where she lived - and she hasn't been in contact with anyone from her family since.

It was as her son grew older, as the culture changed, that she grew as a person as well and realized many things about herself. It was first just her campaigning against men, protesting and campaigning for female rights and feminist causes. She started wishing she'd had a daughter, as boys were just too aggressive, and this was something she had no problem saying in front of her growing child. Her dislike for her own culture started as well, as it was the culture which forced her into a marriage as she now saw it, so speaking and writing Chinese no longer was a thing and she no longer taught her son the language. She stopped cooking Chinese foods in the house and stopped telling him Chinese bedtime stories. Anything to do with China suddenly stopped, almost an overnight change, it was sudden and abrupt and left little Xi-Wang utterly confused as no explanation was given. The only thing he'd been told was no stories, don't ask for that food anymore - mommy isn't making it anymore and no more Chinese lessons. It was a sudden disconnect from a world his imagination painted in vivid colors at night when his mother told him stories, myths, and other things. It was all suddenly gone and he hadn't a clue why, he had no idea what was going on with his mother that was changing her so much. Later on his mother changed more, became more extreme, as she discovered even more about herself and started to date another female in the movement she had joined. The two women have since married and live in her home, Xi-Wang has moved out in order to escape.

Xi-Wang knows nothing of his father, not even his name or what he looks like. He also knows nothing of his maternal or paternal grandparents. He knows he has family but who and where...he knows nothing aside from his parents are from China and his grandparents might still live there - if they are alive. He has no siblings, though he's unsure if he'd want them...they'd have to deal with the two witches also...though if figures if they adopted it would be a little girl and she'd grow up pampered and loved - so maybe not so bad. He doesn't know if he has aunts or uncles or even cousins. He's grown to feel a longing for the culture he's been denied by his mother, like it's some mystical thing which has became epic in proportions in his mind. As far as he's concerned there is nothing wrong with China - it's a magical place filled with amazing things.

In some effort to connect, even a little bit, with his lost culture Xi-Wang used to take whatever money he had and would go out to the Chinese district in Destiny City, without his mother or her wife knowing, and get Chinese food and talk to the old women in some of the shops and in the restaurants. He would talk to them and try and learn some Chinese from them. It was through them, and still remembering some of the foods his mother used to make, that he's got a good idea of where his mother was from and where he may still have family, if he is lucky. The problem is not knowing anyone name aside from his mothers, he doesn't know where to begin a search for his family. The old ladies, and their helpful information, has him figuring his mother was from the Hunan province in China.

At this point Xi-Wang is working for Jett as the older dark mirror senshi offered him a job after the two spoke and Xi-Wang off loaded some of his emotional baggage onto the other -something he still feels bad about doing. Honestly he feels bad about telling anyone about his life, it's not their burden...it's his and he should be able to handle it.

Having met Caleb was both a good and a bad thing. Dating was a learning experience but it was also something which brought a lot of hurt in the end, and not just for himself. Looking back on it Xi-Wang will blame a lot of the problems on keeping secrets, not telling Caleb about him being a dark mirror senshi, it also seemed that not moving in with Caleb right away was the start for the problem. It wasn't like he meant to hurt Caleb...it was just too soon to move in with him. Maybe it was too soon to start dating as well? It had all moved so fast and Xi-Wang knows this now...knows that a relationship has to be worked into rather than jumped into, Kit helped him realize this among other things.

When the relationship ended it was, almost entirely, his fault due to where he'd been on Valentines day...but he'd only intended to spend a part of the day at an event, which he hadn't known was for singles. It's ok though....it's all ok now. He's moved past blaming himself and throwing himself under the bus for the whole failure of a relationship.

It's just too bad that the person who helped him, and whom he came to care greatly for, has now vanished as well. It seems Xi-Wang is never going to have luck in some areas of life. In others...well in others he might just have some luck. A contact (maybe friend) of his, in the Negaverse, has found his family in China thus allowing Xi-Wang to get in contact with his family - which he's done.

It's good, perhaps, that he's been able to do this now since he's finally cut final ties with his mother. It wasn't that he tried to, or that he wanted to, but it simply happened when saving her from a youma (as he was powered up) she took his advice to leave the city...only she didn't call him and tell him she was leaving. He found her home empty and for sale.

Time to continue on walking down that flower path.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:33 pm
User Image

Family:
  • Mother (Age: 39 ) : Will come soon.

• Father (Age: 40. ) :

• Step Mother (Age: 38 ) : Will come soon.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:34 pm
User Image

Civilians:
  • Rhona: She's done a lot for me, she's like an older sister. She took me into her home and has treated me well.I think she figures she's a mother of sorts to me, she acts like a mother. I hope I've made her proud.

• Jett: I work for him and I owe him a lot for that job. I've never had a job before, no background knowledge in antiques, and without question he offered me a job.

• Caleb: I know I hurt you and I'm sorry. I know that doesn't help, I hurt you too deeply, but I am sorry and I do did love you. I tried to explain things, properly, to you and to tell you the truth. I haven't seen you since - you ran away and moved out.

• Lovina: A friend from high school who I met at random. I enjoy spending time with her even though she's so much my opposite. She's the social one for us both, and I'm ok with this. I just wish she calmed down a bit more, but that's me being an introvert. I do help her with school as well.

• Jason: I met him when powered and and we spent a lot of time together, we became good friends, but he's vanished. Where has he gone?

• Nischal: Avoir, I was living with him for a while. We had a falling out though, I've moved on from being upset about it.

Senshi:

Knight:

Negaverse:

Dark Mirror:

Guardian Cat:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:36 pm
User Image

Solos: 3

Regulars:

Battles:

For Super:

Solos: 12/8

Regulars: 29/8

Battles: 10/5

For Eternal:

Solos: 24/12

Regulars: 26/12

• Xi-Wang and Fanglan. (Finished.)]
  • Xi-Wang and Fanglan. (Finished.)]

Battles: 7/6

Goodies:
    • Star candy: 0
    • Luna-P: 0
    • Henshin pen: 0

User Image  

• Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:37 pm
    User Image

None at the moment  
    PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:38 pm
    User Image

None at the moment  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:40 pm
    User Image

None at the moment  
    PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:43 pm
    User Image

None at the moment  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:55 am
    User Image

Sailor Moon: Naoko Takeuchi.
    In The Name Of The Moon! shop: Rosemilk/Natsube/Mouse/Nessy/Verithe/Everyone.
    Kiuchi's concept: Sleet Tempest Snape, Whimsical Blue, and Parue
    Kiuchi's official art: Whimsical Blue and Parue
    Xi-Wang official art: SyNy, Pach, Kaori
    Icon:
    Starseed and Henshin pen:
    Fan art: Their creators.
    Banners:

Journals: Powered Characters

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash