Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Afterschool Navigators (Kiuchi, Lepus) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nyamomask

Unstoppable Rabbit

18,350 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:01 am
Spring break gave Lepus more opportunities to patrol when she wasn't bound by needing to finish her homework first, not that she did it half the time, anyway. She still patrolled in the evening, of course, because sneaking out of the house was easier when people were asleep, but also because there were less people out and about in general. No need to have people questioning her strange outfit, after all.

Of course, not everyone was asleep or otherwise home this late at night- just the normal people were, mostly. And people like her, who couldn't sneak out like she could, or bad guys who were smart enough to stay away.

It was while patrolling that Lepus ran into what should have been the former; The notable Chaos aura gave her pause, and upon drawing closer, finding that it was a Dark Mirror senshi gave her even more pause. Sinope had said that not all of the Dark Mirror Court were bad people, and Lepus wasn't exactly inclined to just attack unprovoked, but at the same time, it looked like the senshi was draining someone of their energy, soooo...

It was best to err on the side of caution, and try to divert their attention away from the person they were currently draining.

"Hey, over here!" Lepus called out, though her voice would sound as if it was coming from an entirely different direction from where she actually was.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Lepus tricks an opponent into feeling compelled to go chasing after what they believe to be Chibi Lepus running away from them. Once they get close enough (3-5 feet, within reaching distance), 'Chibi Lepus' turns out to be a fake, an illusionary white rabbit that promptly poofs away. This does not work from a short range- Lepus must put some distance between herself and the opponent, and relies on them not seeing Lepus while they're being tricked. It lasts for twenty seconds, and she can only use this once.[/spoiiler]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:36 pm
Until recently he hadn't been much for draining people, hadn't done it at all in fact, but that before the big mirror wraith incident as he was calling it. He had, for some reason, decided to start taking things a bit more serious and had started to go out and collect energy from people.

It didn't seem they noticed, not when he used the little wraith at his disposal, and there seemed to be no harm done to the people. They just got tired, at least as far as he could tell, and there really wasn't anything wrong with that.

A fight was not something he was looking for, or expecting, but he could feel the aura of someone from the white moon headed his way. He could remember the few he'd been near, the last one he'd fought, and was sure this one was a basic...he wasn't sure though. He didn't stop what he was doing, knowing he could at least use his magic if he needed to, he did want to do his duty tonight and gather some energy.

He was not expecting to hear a voice though, well he was just not one so young sounding. Turning around, quickly, his dark eyes searching towards where the voice sounded like it was coming from. "Who's there?"

Merurulince
Let me know if this works.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

nyamomask

Unstoppable Rabbit

18,350 Points
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:05 pm
"I am! Over here!" the voice came again; if Kiuchi were to follow the voice, he would see 'Lepus' running away from him, almost as if she was inviting him to chase after her.

Or, at least that was the real Lepus' intention. Her magic usually worked on people as much as it did youma, but she was never certain, and some people caught on more quickly than others that they were being tricked.

Truth be told, she felt a little bad... just a little.

Sleet Tempest Snape
sorry babby dmc lepus gotta do what lepus gotta do

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:47 pm
Spotting the little senshi, watching her run off, Kiuchi hesitated for several moments. What was he going to do if he caught up to her? He wasn't going to attack her...she was a little kid - smaller and younger than he was! So why his slippered feet moved, brought him closer towards her, he wasn't sure but he was moving after her anyway.

He certainly had longer legs on his side, as he was able to work towards closing the distance between them with a fair amount of ease, especially for someone who was typically as lazy as he was. He was not the sort to go running around, although it seemed that was another thing which would be changing in his life...how many more changes would there be this year? Already his life had taken several unexpected twists and turns, none of them all bad though there was some bad mixed in with some of them.

Merurulince
It's ok, he'll just be confused when the image vanishes and he'll head right back to where he was.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

nyamomask

Unstoppable Rabbit

18,350 Points
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:14 pm
Once Kiuchi got close enough, the fake Lepus... turned out to be a rabbit, which promptly 'poofed' away, an illusion itself. It would be evident now that the DMC senshi had been tricked, but where was the real chibi?

She was, most likely, back in the direction he just came from.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:43 pm
Staring, blinking, dark eyes at where the chibi senshi had been...and then a rabbit and now nothing he stared for several moments. What had just happened? He knew magic was a thing, he had magic as well, but that was unexpected- like a magic hat trick but without the hat?

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts he turned and headed back the way he'd come. He figured the real senshi would be back that way, plus he still had the person he'd been gathering energy from. He wasn't sure if they'd left, somehow, or were even still possessing enough energy for him to gather. But they were still that way also - so that's where he headed.

When he did arrive he was looking around, not too happy with being sent off on a literal rabbit chase. "That wasn't nice." He spoke up softly.

Merurulince
It's ok, he'll just be confused when the image vanishes and he'll head right back to where he was.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

nyamomask

Unstoppable Rabbit

18,350 Points
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:43 pm
The civilian Kiuchi had been draining energy from was gone, but Lepus was still there. Realizing the Dark Mirror senshi had returned, she frowned, and when he scolded her, her frown deepened.

"It's also not nice to drain people's energy," Lepus countered, not appreciating being scolded.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:05 pm
"I'm not hurting them." Not that she had hurt him either, though he hadn't been a fan on the rabbit hunt either. "If I was hurting them I wouldn't do it." But since it was just a wraith, something they didn't see in most cases, he figured all was good. As far as he was concerned...and what he was doing was needed - necessary even. He was doign his duty.

"You let them go...or did they go on there own?" He asked, trying to hide the curiosity and the concern. He didn't want to hurt people, he didn't hurt people, so he did want to know if they'd managed to leave on their own or if they'd needed help.

Merurulince

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

nyamomask

Unstoppable Rabbit

18,350 Points
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:30 pm
"I told them to leave," Lepus informed Kiuchi, though there had been some slight assistance on her part. Just a little- she was thankful for that.

"Even if you're not hurting people, it's still wrong," she scolded in return, "Maybe if you asked them and they said 'yes', I guess, it'd be okay, but you shouldn't just go around draining people's energy without them knowing."

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:12 am
"People wouldn't agree, not with how negatively they look at us all." Though she did have a point...he should ask, he knew he should, but he also knew it wouldn't work. He knew that risked a lot...including, though not limited to, a beating, cops being called, and just flat out being told no. He knew there were other options for what could happen, there had to be, or some combinations of as well. None of them he really liked the thought of. Did she need to remind him that he should ask...

"It doesn't hurt them and they don't know. There is nothing wrong with it." There was a bit wrong with it...and he knew it, just don't expect him to say that though.

"You had no right to send me running off like that though."

Merurulince

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

nyamomask

Unstoppable Rabbit

18,350 Points
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:39 am
"I had to, though," Lepus protested, "And besides, that's just how my magic works."

"I could have punched you, I guess, but magic seemed like a better idea."

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:15 pm
"You didn't have to." No one had to do anything they didn't want to, even if there were negative consequences. Well, ok so there were a select few things people had to do with no choice. But for the most part everything had a choice. "So your magic makes people chase illusions..." Interesting. He'd keep that in mind, so he remembered not to go chasing after rabbits again.

Would she have really punched him? Someone so small and young...would she have struck him. It was surprising to hear it, for her to say it so easily. He couldn't imagine himself, back when he was that age, saying something like that to someone much less following through with it. He was having a hard time with wanting to use his magic on her right now, at his current age. But that was not just due to her young age.

"You should get going, let me continue with what I'm doing. This doesn't need to escalate."

Merurulince

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

nyamomask

Unstoppable Rabbit

18,350 Points
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:58 am
Lepus honestly didn't really want to fight Kiuchi, because aside from draining energy, he wasn't really doing anything else wrong, but at the same time, she didn't really like the idea of leaving him to continue to drain people, either. What would Onnie think? Or Etoile?

"I can't, though," Lepus finally said, staying where she stood, "I can't leave until I know you won't drain anyone else."

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:57 am
He didn't want to fight - he really didn't. It wasn't something he did, he never had, he didn't like the stress it caused or anything else it brought with it as extra baggage. But this one wasn't going to leave him alone. "What are you going to do, follow me around tonight?" He questioned. She sounded just like that other senshi, the one he'd walked away from. He didn't want to keep walking away, to keep giving in....to keep giving up the energy he should be gathering.

Swallowing, and trying to get over the nerves he was feeling, among other things, he was conflicted and not sure what to do. He wanted to keep going, to continue, but she wasn't going to leave him be...and he could just walk away. But-but he'd already done that once this week...could he really do it again?

Biting down on his bottom lip he bowed his head once. "I can't have you follow me...a-and I'll move elsewhere but I'm going to continue what I'm going to do." He whispered, just loud enough for her to hear him, before he reached up as if plucking a hair from his own head. This hair however glowed green and he aimed the green light at her as he called his attack. "Gorgon's strike." He had seen it give him time to flee against the other senshi, hopefully it would do the same now. If he could get time to put down distance he'd be happy...he could get away, far away, and continue on with his energy gathering.

Watching the green light rush at her he hoped it would hit, he really did.

Merurulince

Sailor Scout Attack: Gorgon's strike.
Reaching up, with either his right or his left hand, and from his hair he will pluck a "hair" that glows green. The green glow will rush forward from the hair in his hand toward his target, someone within a six foot radius of Kiuchi. If the beam of green light does in fact hit the target, or someone who puts themself in the line of fire. They will then start to feel mildly nauseous and unwell, including possible blurring vision. Nothing too serious, of course. This will last for thirty seconds and can be used three times in battle. During this time being more active, or other outside things, may enhance the nauseous feeling.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

nyamomask

Unstoppable Rabbit

18,350 Points
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:46 am
"I'm not going to follow you around forever, I just want you to-"

Lepus' attempts at continuing to protest against Kiuchi's actions were interrupted with the casting of magic, and she stopped mid sentence, hit with the green light. It was the first time she'd been hit with a kind of magic that had any real noticeable effect on someone, and certainly, she felt unwell all of a sudden.

It wouldn't last as long as it might have for Kiuchi's last target- chibi senshi seemed more resilient to magic- but in the time it would take for Lepus to shake off the sudden status affliction, he would be able to put some distance between them.

(Now if only he unfortunately made himself an 'enemy' of one very unhappy chibi senshi who would very much remember this for a long time to come.)

Sleet Tempest Snape

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces