Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[Holiday-Reg] Night Rainbow [Caleb and Xi-Wang][FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:06 pm
For days now the snow had been falling, if it had stopped he hadn't noticed. It was bad enough that classes at university were cancelled, it was too dangerous to travel to the campus, so Xi-Wang had spent much of the time bundled up in their apartment or shuffling around. When he had left it was to get groceries or to get to work, which was a challenge considering the mountains of snow all about. The blow drivers must be making a killing, considering how busy they were, there were piled of snow on the sides of roads and snow was piled up outside of shops and stores, as owners were trying to keep their doors open for all those brave enough to go out Christmas shopping.

It was just an endless amount of snow which had befallen the city, and thankfully he had a warm enough coat, it was bitter cold out. As he came back into the apartment, bags from the grocery store hanging from his arms, Xi-Wang called out for Caleb.

What he had failed to notice, because he was in an elevator, was that the snow had finally stopped falling. The large flakes which had been falling no less than five minuets ago had finally stopped their descent to the Earth.

Shivering as he unwound his scarf, the bags set on the ground, his gloved hands moved to undo the snow boots he wore. The scarf found a place to hang so it could dry as did his coat. His boots were nice, without a doubt, but he'd sort of sunk down into some snow and so his boots were wet, and cold, inside and he was going to need to find a nice place to warm them.

With his coat off he was left in an overly long hoodie, a pale blue color, socks, jeans, and gloves and as soon as the gloves and socks were off he was down to what he planned to wear about the apartment. "I got the groceries...if you can help me." Nibbling on his bottom lip as he glanced about, it was nice and warm inside - so nice and warm.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:06 pm
Caleb had been watching the snow fall, sipping a cup of hot chocolate, though when the sudden burst of....well. He hoped it had been wind. Regardless, something had cleared the clouds and now there was the most beautiful set of lights dancing in the sky. The teenager had a slight frown on his face as he watched. This wasn't...something normal. It wasn't something that should have been this far south. An aurora was almost commonplace in some regions...but not in Destiny City....unless global warming had truly and finally knocked the entire axis of the earth out of whack...not that he thought that such a thing could be possible, but with all the snow that there had been over the past week or so....anything might be possible.

He hadn't seemed to even notice that Xi-Wang was home, so wrapped up in what was going on outside. Finally though he blinked, glancing over. "Oh...Xi." There was still that moment of hesitation now that he had come home, that slightly annoyed, slightly bitter feeling, wondering if he had only been grocery shopping, but quickly he shoved the thought away.

"Come here and look at this. It's crazy, and by all rights shouldn't be happening here. I'm not quite sure what's really going on."

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:06 pm
Tilting his head, having expected a bit more enthusiastic of a greeting, Xi-Wang took a moment to wonder what was going on. Something was distracting Caleb, that much he figured for sure, and as he set the groceries down the other was calling for him to join him. Clearly his guess was right - something was up.

Stepping out of the kitchen, he'd put things away in a few minuets, dark eyes moved about the living room for a moment before landing on the other seated but the lights from outside had caught his attention. That...that wasn't normal. "It's too south...and it was snowing heavy when I came into the building downstairs...." For the clouds to have parted so quickly...it wasn't normal. Clouds moved fast, yes, but not this fast and an aurora this far south...

Coming over to the couch he sat himself at the others side. Shifting to press into Caleb's side. "This isn't right..." Caleb knew that but he couldn't help the words slipping past his lips. "I don't like it...this city hasn't been exactly normal in a long time." In this city normal was now what was abnormal elsewhere. But what could be the cause for this?

"It'll be on the news...maybe that'll tell us how far it's visible for....if it's really come down this far." Or if it was just here - somehow. This was, he figured, magical in some manner. "It is pretty though...." Biting down on his bottom lip as he spoke, his already red cheeks coloring just a touch more.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:32 am
His arm went around the darker haired boy almost automatically and he nodded. “Yeah, which is why I said by all rights it shouldn’t be here. I’m not sure what’s causing it…but I’m not complaining one bit. Once, my family took a trip to Norway to see the lights and…well. These are just as pretty…but…” Caleb shrugged, finally tearing his eyes away from the window and sighing slightly, his arm dropping from around Xi-Wang.

“You went shopping, hm? Did you get anything good?”

He was up a moment later, walking towards the discarded groceries, his mind still somewhat distracted from the appearance of the aurora. It wasn’t an unwelcome thing, or at least that was what he hoped. If it was a magical phenomenon rather than a natural one, which is what Caleb was starting to lean towards…well…nothing that beautiful could be evil…and if it was natural…that just meant they had ******** this planet up beyond saving. A terrible thought, but it was one that couldn’t be contradicted.

“I’m pretty sure the world’s just going to hell, Xi. This might just prove it, maybe we’re all actually dead and this is just trying to confirm it. Who knows.” Slowly, the brunette began to unpack the bags, glancing back towards the window every few seconds.

…It was really beautiful.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:42 pm
"I've never seen the aurora...aside from pictures." And it wasn't like he went and looked it up online often, like some people might. Some people had things they really liked, stars, space, ect...and looked up pictures all the time and saved them...he wasn't that sort. So he'd only seen a few pictures. This was nice - seeing them in person.

"Hmmm, normal needs and a few things for dinner ideas." Shrugging a bit, as the other got up, he remained seated for a few moments more to watch the colors dance across the clear night sky.

When he did get up it was to come up behind Caleb and wrap his arms about the others waist, in a back hug, and leaned down to lay his head against the others back. "I'm pretty sure this is proof of global warming...or just how messed up this city is." He was leaning more towards a messed up city...but global warming was a pretty close second, it was no secret they had been screwing this planet up for a while now. "If we're all dead, and don't know it, then this is likely heaven." He whispered, just loud enough for the other to hear him. "And I think...maybe...I could accept that." Not that he'd have a choice if that were the case.

"Mmm, why don't you come back and sit down. The groceries can wait. We can enjoy it together..."

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:39 pm
Caleb gave the smallest of sighs as Xi-Wang came up and hugged him, his hair falling in front of his eyes as he reached to put another item into the refrigerator. “I’m sure it’ll still be there even after I put the groceries away, Xi, just give me a minute and I’ll have it all done.”

He tried to inject a note of teasing into his voice. “…But I won’t be able to get anything done with you hanging off of me. Seriously. Five minutes, if that.”

Quietly, Caleb pulled himself out of the hug and went back to putting the cold items where they needed to go. So long as that task was accomplished…he could leave the rest for later. “Fine. Fine, now the things that could spoil won’t. We can go ahead and look at the lights.”

He made his way back to the couch and slumped on it, eyes turned towards the bright, glittering sky once again.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:57 pm
He didn't know why but it felt like the mood had changed inn the last few minuets..starting with right before Caleb got up off the couch. He just didn't understand why or what the change was. It was from something nice to...what he didn't really know, but he didn't like it. Maybe it was just him being insecure in things, always having little feelings of insecurity lingering in him, but maybe not.

He let Caleb pull away and finish putting a few items away. Watching the other as he fiddled with his clothing, lips pouting gently and dark eyes wide, his head nodded slowly. Five minuets...he could wait five minuets, it wasn't that long.

Trailing behind Caleb as the other headed back to the living room he watched him slump onto the couch, and followed suit.Curling into the others side he let himself watch the lights outside. Biting down on his bottom lip he wondered if he'd somehow upset the other, without meaning to, it was something his mother had said he was good at. He upset people just by being him, so of course he wouldn't know he was upsetting people, had he done something here...? But he didn't want to ask, not know, he didn't want to cause any more damage. So he settled against the others side, moving to lay his head on the others collarbone which his arms looped about Caleb.

"H-how long do you think it'll last?" How long had they lasted in Norway? He didn't know what was normal for these lights, even if he didn't think these were normal.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:27 am
Again, Caleb’s arm snaked around Xi-Wang, pulling him closer. It was a habit now, he knew, and he couldn’t stop himself from doing it, no matter how cross he remained at Xi. “Who knows. I don’t know what’s causing them, so there’s really no way to tell if they’ll just be here for a few minutes…or a few hours…”

Idly he wondered if perhaps it was some sort of senshi magic? It stood to reason that there could be a senshi of auroras, just as he was the senshi of cinnamon. Regardless of what it was or where it came from…it was pretty, and vaguely comforting…and as he sat, keeping Xi as close as he could…he felt a little better about things. Sure nothing was cleared up. And sure he never knew when his boyfriend was lying to him…

But hey. The aurora was lovely and they were watching it together.

It was a start.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:24 pm
Maybe things were ok? Maybe he'd just imagined something had upset Caleb? As the other drew him closer, held him closer, he let his head tip up and his lips pressed against the others throat gently. It was a brief action as he turned his focus outside again, In order to be as close as he could, as if he could get much closer, his legs spread and he wiggled until he could wrap them about the other as he sat sideways on the couch, curled into the others side.

"I wouldn't mind if it lasted a while...it's pretty." And it was likely he'd never see an aurora again, this was too far south normally, so this might be a once in a lifetime thing for him to see. Best, for now, to push away the feelings of how wrong the sight could be, what darkness could be tainting such a pretty sight.

"I'll make dinner after this?" He asked softly, not really wanting to ruin things but they did need to eat, at some point. They could always order out but home cooked was better - right?

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:48 pm
Caleb glanced over at Xi, sighing once more. Maybe it would be too much to ask to just…sit quietly and watch. “Or we could just order a pizza, but if you want to cook, I won’t stop you.” He shrugged and pulled away, stretching. “I have some work that I should have been doing over the break, and I’ve neglected it until now, so maybe I’ll go and do that. Let me know when dinner’s ready.”

He got up and made his way to the bedroom, opening the curtains and laying down, watched the aurora alone. His laptop fan humming softly next to him.

It really was beautiful.

Sleet Tempest Snape
Fin!

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Past Events Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items