Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Punching some statues (Mithra vs. Kiuchi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:26 pm
Mithra exercised a bit while she waited for Kiuchi to come to their meeting spot in the vacant lot that they had agreed to spar at. Mithra had just been upgraded to Super, which she was grateful for, and since Kiuchi was a super senshi too, why not spar with each other for a bit? After all, might as well get to know her fellow Dark Mirror allies, right? Besides, she liked talking to him last time, and knew he was a good guy, or at least it seemed like he was, and Mithra had wanted to meet up with him again, so why not? Besides, it would be a good way to test out her new skills!

She punched the air a bit, trying to keep herself warm as she waited. The moon was half-full tonight, and it was still February so it was still pretty cold at night, which meant she was pretty cold considering that her outfit wasn't very conductive to keeping the warmth in. But hey, it wasn't so bad. She could at least stay warm by being active.

She made sure to keep herself ready to feel for Kiuchi's approaching aura and any others, just in case some White Moon loser decided that they would come and bother the spar between the two Dark Mirror. Seriously, at this point they just seemed like wannabe superhero's.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:25 pm
Explaining to Nischal and Jason where he was going, he really was glad that he could honestly tell them where he was going, Xi-Wang had left the others home and taken a short walk before powering up. It was once he was powered up that he made his way, quicker than he would have if not powered up, to the meeting spot Mithra had suggested for them. Sparring wasn't something he'd really done, though he really did need to learn to hold his own in a fight as he seemed to get in a lot of them, and so he'd agreed to the idea and the location.

Sensing her as he got closer he felt himself smiling, she too was a super like himself so they shouldn't be too different in power levels. Skill, and especially magic, however would be what separated them. His own magic, knowing what it did, wasn't something he really wanted to use on the other unless she was ok with it ahead of time. The idea of making someone sick...wasn't appealing, and he didn't think it was all that nice either.

As he drew closer he, close enough to see her, he raised a hand. "Mithra." He didn't scream or shout more than he had to, it wasn't his sort of thing, but he did want to catch her attention and let her know that he was the one coming towards her and not some other dark mirror senshi...though the odds of that were exceptionally low.

When he finally was in front of her he took the time to look over her new uniform, or well...upgraded not new. "Looks good." And it did, it looked really good on her.

SSBrosB

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:37 pm
Luckily she could tell when he was approaching by his aura, and was very thankful that they could do that lest she kept getting surprised accidentally, and she waved back when he raised his hand to show that he was finally here. She waved back to him, and waited for him to get closer. She smirked at his compliment, happy that he had said something, but knowing that not much had changed for her. "You too. You really look like you got an upgrade!" She nodded her head at him. Really, his uniform at least looked like it had changed a bit. She did like the new stuff on him. But her uniform fit her just fine. Even if it wasn't very good in winter, she was happy she didn't have to wear a skirt at least.

"It's nice to get a bit of a change with the upgrade. I wasn't sure what was going to happen when I finally did get it, but hey, at least we're both more powerful now." She said, grinning at him. "I've been out of the game for a little bit, about 2 months, and I battled a squire after I became a super, but that wasn't a very good fight so I thought, if you wanted, we could spar a bit! Though I think it would be better not to use magic." After all, her magic hurt and she didn't want to be giving a fellow senshi any dislocated shoulders and she didn't know how much more powerful her punches had become since upgrading, so it would be better to find out with an enemy rather than an acquaintance/friend.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:00 pm
"Thanks...I'm happy with it." He was really happy with it. The longer gloves especially, as well as his shirt remaining as it was. he knew it didn't fit his sphere, as gorgon's were not some Chinese monster, but that had never mattered to him. He was sure it likely confused some, when they found out his sphere, as it seemed a lot of senshi uniforms somehow fit their sphere...or at least you could see the sphere having some influence on the uniform. His had very little..just accenting pieces really. He figured it might even be a bit helpful, where those who attacked him wouldn't have much of a clue on his sphere or powers.

"I didn't know either...but I wasn't expecting it either. It was sudden." Like suddenly being pushed into a mirror by a talking cat sort of sudden, he was surprised Acubens hadn't killed Katya for it. He was glad though, he'd have felt bad if the cat had been hurt while helping him. Thinking on Katya he hadn't seen her since then....and he had nothing against talking cats, they were sort of nice really.

"Yeah, the extra power is nice...though my magic hasn't changed - it's just stronger." Which while helpful in a fight he didn't like to use on friends, even if in a spar. "Two months...was that because of the fight with the squire?" He asked, concern coloring his voice. Had she been hurt? Was she still hurt or was she recovered? As if he could see something, somehow, he was looking her over now, brows coming together in concentration. "We could spar...if you're ok..." Nodding to the rest he flashed her a smile. "Good. I don't want to have you puking or anything either..."

SSBrosB

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:45 pm
She grinned at him, watching him as he looked at his own outfit for a bit. She was glad that both of them liked their outfits. She had been surprised when she had gotten hers, but she had seen some outfits that some of the other senshi, knights, and agents had to wear and... yeah, she was super thankful for hers now.

"Well, even if it was a surprise, at least we're more powerful now! I just wish they would give us a little warning... I think they like to make leveling up or whatever a surprise sometimes." She felt she had been ready for it herself, but it had still been unexpected.

She shook her head, taking a defensive stance. "Oh no, I just don't like to do that much during the winter. If I could, I would go live somewhere where it was warm all the time, but for now, I'm here." She replied, shrugging her shoulders. She huffed out another breath. "Totally okay! Though I'm glad you won't be making me puke either, that's the worst." She said, making a face. She would rather be in severe pain if it meant she could avoid it. She steadied herself. "All right, if you're ready, I'll go first and start this spar!" She said, throwing a punch at him, though not really aiming at him. It was towards his shoulder, but higher since she didn't want to hurt him if he wasn't ready for it.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:08 pm
"Maybe it's a surprise to everyone? I mean...Acubens was with me and seemed very surprised, as much as me." Maybe even more so, or maybe that was just because she'd seen a cat shove him into a mirror. Either way he had a feeling it was all some big surprise that no one knew about, aside from cats. "i think...maybe...only the cats know?" And whatever, if anything, was out there. Some higher power maybe, something which knew what was going on? He didn't like the idea of a god, of any kind, but it seemed like there was something out there perhaps.

"More power is nice...I don't feel so weak and like I need as much help and support." Which was nice, he liked that. He didn't like feeling like he needed everyone else so much, though he knew he was still going to hide behind others and seek help from them as well. It was less of a feeling now, he was a little less nervous.

"Mmmm...a nice warm place would be nice." Very nice actually. It wasn't like he disliked the cold, he didn't, but it was nice to lay and nap in warm places like couches and such. "Yeah....I don't mind my magic, at least it doesn't do serious injury to people, but I don't want to make someone on my own side sick..." That he'd very much like to avoid, simply because his own side was like family to him.

She was right to aim high, because he wasn't ready. Stepping back, giving himself some space as well as giving her some, the dark eyed male moved in then to throw a punch of his own. He knew he was likely making a fist wrong, he still was a bit surprised there was a right and a wrong way, but he had seen online that there was a right and wrong way and he was sure he was doing it wrong. Either way though he still aimed to punch the other, aiming for the center of amss so he was likely to hit something.

SSBrosB

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:47 pm
Mithra couldn't help but giggle a bit at what had happened to him. It wasn't... as surprising for her. She had been told when she was powered up by a cat that she was ready for upgrade and hadn't been forced into a mirror. She had gladly gone on her own, though it made for a funny mental image. Luckily Kiuchi seemed to have come of it okay. "I feel like my power has just enhanced me a bit. And it's great to feel this powerful. It's disconcerting when you realize just how much more powerful some people are just by becoming adults... to be able to be greater than them, it's something I strive for."

She refused to let herself become a victim. It was why she had gone after cat-whistlers and others when she was powered. It made her feel better. She was doing something to help women like her out, women who felt powerless against those who society deemed greater. Most weren't like that of course, but it was an acceptable behavior unfortunately.

"I'm just glad you aren't using your power against me!" She said, laughing a bit. However, she needed to concentrate on their spar now, and she felt herself wince as his 'fist' came toward her. He wasn't doing it quite right. After this spar, she was going to suggest that he go to her for personal trainer lessons for a bit. At least to learn the basics. And she could give him a discount for being a dark mirror senshi.

She dodged, though it hit a bit, but she was pretty sure he was hurt more than she had been with that fist. However, until she got him on the ground, she wouldn't count this battle over unless he said he had enough. She quickly made a leg sweep, hoping to knock him off balance.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:35 am
"Mmm, the power is nice. It feels a bit safer." Because he was closer to eternals and could, perhaps, handle one at this point. It depended, he knew, on skill plus their magic but he still felt better. The boost was good, he needed it. "It feels good having the new power and feeling stronger." He felt less useless and needy, like he could do more for their court. "And yeah...feeling the difference, personally, from before and now...it's odd."

It did hurt, it hurt most of the time he hit something, so he was sort of ready for it. It was no different than any other time there was pain with it. But he knew he'd hit her, even if it was glancing, and that was good. It meant he'd done something...even if a moment later he was on the ground with a thud as his tailbone hit the ground. Wincing he took a moment to rub at his lower back, his hand slipping up under his shirt, and dipping below his pants a bit, to rub gingerly at the area. It was right there that his skin was discolored still, though it had faded more unlike the area just under his eyes. It was an off color still, and likely always would be, but it no longer had a gray or black color to it. It was just a darker skin tone, two shades darker perhaps.

When he stood up, his hand falling away from his abused tailbone, the dark haired male didn't waste much time in putting one of his long legs to good use in trying to kick at the female. Trying for a high kick, which may or may not have been a good idea, he figured he might as well try - right?

SSBrosB

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:19 pm
Mithra had to agree with him. The power did feel good. And maybe once she was finally an eternal, she could go off and show it to that weirdo puppet senshi whom had introduced her into all of this in the first place. At least then she could be proud of something she had become. As proud as she was about being a part of the Dark Mirror team, she really didn't have anyone to try and make proud. And she hadn't talked to that other senshi, Remarque, for a while. Maybe she would pay him a visit, maybe she would do it with her fist flying towards his face.

Sheesh, with how much she used her fists, she certainly hoped she never lost them. Then she would have to learn how to fight with stubs and her feet.

"Yeah, now I feel like I can really punch anyone who gets in our way!" Though that came out a bit quickly as she then had to dodge the leg that was coming up. Unfortunately for her, she was just a bit late and it hit her in the chin. It made her teeth clack together quite hard, and in that moment she was glad that her tongue was firmly in it's place. "S***!" She said, moving her hands towards her mouth to check if it was okay, before quickly grabbing the leg that was still up, and trying to grab the other leg that was on the ground.

If there was one thing she had learned from bouncers, was that it was quite hard for someone to move back if they could only move with their arms.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:42 pm
She really was the opposite of him, in terms of her being more willing to jump into a fight then him. Listening to her talk about punching anyone in their way he felt bad for her when his foot connected with her face. He had been aiming for that - yes but he hadn't thought it would connect to well. He was sure he heard her teeth click together from where he stood, and it looked as painful as it sounded. "I'm sorry!" Already quick to apologize, afraid he'd actually hurt her.

He should have expected it, he really should have, but he wasn't a fighter but even knew he'd left an opening. His leg was grabbed and she was going for his other one. This really wasn't going to go well for him. The strain of keeping his leg up, and her grasping his other, he figured he was going to land on his back rather soon.

"I think you've got me here." He said with a light smile, he wasn't upset by this. He was learning and knew he'd need to follow up next time he tried to kick someone like this, and rather quickly...before they could grab his leg.

SSBrosB

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:23 pm
Mithra slowly put his leg down, making sure that it didn't suddenly drop, and then when she could finally let go of it, she waved a hand in front of her face. "It's all right Kiuchi. It's good that you got a hit in. And it's also good that it didn't do too much." She said, giving him a smile and holding her hand out so that she could help him back up. "Besides, it means you're getting better at this!" She thought so at least. And if she could help any of her friends then she certainly would!

She grinned at him. "Want to call it a match?"

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:49 pm
"You're sure it didn't do much? It sounded bad." Well, he heard it and that was bad right? He was glad though to have both feet under him again, he didn't like being so vulnerable. It was something he'd have to watch for next time, a lesson learned and thankfully not in a battle. That was one thing he liked about this...he could learn safely. He might not want to fight but he knew sometimes he might have to...even if it was so he could run away.

"I have a lot more to learn...but yeah. We can call it a night. Maybe get something to eat?" Wanting to treat his friend, if she was interested, it was his way to thank her and make up for that kick as well.

SSBrosB

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:24 pm
Mithra double checked her mouth. She was probably going to have a nice bruise on her chin for a couple of days, but it didn't feel like anything else had been done. "I'm fine Kiuchi. But remember that! It was a pretty good move, even if it left an opening." She said, rubbing her chin a bit and then smiling at him. She felt a bit of pride that she was actually helping him with this. Though maybe that was one reason she did what she did. She couldn't impress her own family, but she always got a sense of fulfillment when one of her customers came out satisfied in the end.

And being able to beat up creeps as a Dark Mirror senshi helped too!

"Sounds good to me! If you have anything you want to suggest, I'm up for it! Except for sushi. Otherwise I'm good though!" And she would make sure to watch herself too. She wasn't going to gorge herself just because he offered it. She wouldn't be a very good friend otherwise. "Let's power down and you can lead the way!"

Sleet Tempest Snape
Ending post from me, thanks so much for the rp!

((edit: sorry had to fix something))  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff