Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Spa Day [Rhona x Xi Wang x Jason] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:00 pm
Get over here losers, we're doing a facials.

Rhona's message over her compact had been simple and concise. She had a shitty time at that shitty hospital tour and today was the day that she was making up for it. And she was making up for it with her boys. Today was going to be a family bonding experience with cucumber mint facial clay and Peach Bellini because it was summer and Rhona had a shitty experience to make up for. It was that stress and that need to unwind that eventually gave birth this this brainchild. After all, weren't spa days more fun when they were spent with friends? And to kill two birds with one stone, she could get her students acquainted with one another as civilians before maybe powering up and getting some energy quotas going. Maybe. Rhona wasn't totally sure she wanted to power up at all. Her booty short pj bottoms and tank top were just so much more comfy than her fuku right now.

She had pushed a bunch of large, fragrant potted plants against the bars of her fire escape to make room for three lawn chairs and as many side tables. There was, on the bench just inside the open window that led to the fire escape, a huge frosty pitcher of Peach Bellini; enough for all three of them to have several glasses if they chose, and a container of her favorite facial clay waiting to be dove into. And as tempting as it was, she promised herself that she would wait for her boys. This was a family bonding experience, and they needed to do this as a family. So she lounged in her lawn chair as she waited, soaking up the sun though her ungodly pale arms and legs.

Sleet Temptest Snape

Leopleuradon

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:11 pm
These last couple of weeks had really turned Jason's life upside down. Between his own family issues, work, and school, he really didn't have time to add a 'night job' to all of that. Despite it all, he had really made some new friendships that he could treasure. There were people that cared about him outside of his family and Kailey and he really did care about them as well. So, when he received a message from Rhona, he was rather excited for the prospect of just relaxing and hanging out with her for a change. Lately, all they had been doing was 'work' related. Sure, there was that Gala, but that was hardly relaxing.

As it just so happened, Jason had been shown Rhona's apartment before. In case he ever needed to drop by, she did have a large mirror he could mirrorwalk through. While Mirror Space felt like a second home to him the more he used it, at times going alone still felt weird. It was clingy almost, in the sense that even after he made it through there was almost a sense of stepping out of water and still being wet. Surely, he'd get used to it in time.

He popped out of the other side and into Rhona's room, where he powered down and looked around for Rhona, eventually finding her set up in a lawn chair. "It's been ages since I had a facial. Oh, and even longer since I had a Bellini." He walked over to her and gave her shoulder a little squeeze in greeting. "I'm so looking forward to just a simple night in for a change." He smiled and flopped into one of the law chairs beside of her. Just a simple night out with some friends, new friends, but he definitely could get behind the idea of bonding over bellinis and facials.

Sweenys_Revenge

Sleet Temptest Snape

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:23 pm
It had been during the gala, at some point, that he had slipped past Rhona and informed her in passing that he would be moving in with her. He'd talked to Jett, though he hadn't told her that, and it was all good. He'd just needed to find time to move his things from the hotel to her place.

Now, with the invitation to spend time together, he'd decided to get a start on that moving in thing that needed to be done. So he turned up at her door and stood there after knocking, waiting. With him was some of his things. Clothing all folded and in a large plastic bag which was normally used for garbage. He had his school things as well and curled against his chest tightly was a plushie of some sort.

Giving the plushie a squeeze he ducked his head down to press his nose to the top of the plushie, dark eyes staring up through his bangs at the door and waiting. Was she here? Had she forgotten him? She was here, of course she was. Rhona wouldn't invite him and then ditch him, never. She would open the door any moment.

Why they were doing facials he didn't know, he really didn't, it wasn't something he'd ever done. But he wanted to spend time with Rhona, and he had some moving in to do, so he was more than happy to show up. Plus he could, perhaps, try and forget about the hospital events....that was still giving him nightmares, of course it was. He just...there really were no words for that chaos.

Sweenys_Revenge

Leopleuradon

(The plushie: http://pre15.deviantart.net/76fd/th/pre/i/2013/212/e/5/peach_bun_plushie_by_xxxstarrynightzxxx-d6g151q.jpg Just bigger....like a small throw pillow size.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:29 am
Sleet Tempest Snape
I will update the image of Rhona's apartment to show that Xi-Wang has moved into the other room!

Leopleuradon

Shuffling inside of her apartment signaled the first arrival. When Jason popped through her window, she noted that he must have mirror walked there. Pride well inside of her that he was now comfortable enough to do so himself. She must have been doing something right, though Crocus deserved the lion's share of the credit.

"Oh thank christ you aren't one of those men who is too macho for the finer things in life," Rhona gushed as she rose to embrace Jason. "I have had a s**t couple of days, and I'll explain it when your Xi-Wang gets here." Not that she really wanted to go over it, but she felt like she owed them an explanation. Some reason that she hadn't been out patrolling this week. There was a pang of regret, however, when she realized the quota that she was going to have to make up when she did get back on the streets... but that was Acubens' problem. Rhona's problem was getting her two students familiar with one another and get them bonding. In the spirit of such intentions, she poured Jason a glass of Belini and handed it to him right as the knocking registered.

"That must be Xi-Wang, why didn't he mirrorwalk...? Help yourself to the facial clay, I'll be back in a second with your brother!" She liked calling them that. Her boys. Brothers. It made that mothering soul that had burgeoned to life hen she met Kiuchi purr

When Rhona opened the door, she realized why. It cracked her heart a little to see Xi-Wang standing there, garbage back in hand like he had been thrown out like the refuse. When Xi-Wang said that he was taking her up on her offer, she had expected that she would help him. That they would pack up his things in boxes and cases... and avoid the garbage bags. God knew Xi-Wang's self-esteem was already tenuous enough, he didn't need the implications that garbage bags held. She forced a grin despite her aching heart and pulled Xi-Wang into a tight hug.

"You should have told me that you were starting today. I would have brought over some boxes, sweetheart."

She released him after a moment and stepped aside, leading the way to the space that would be his room for however long he needed. With the plants gone, Rhona noticed that it looked kind of bare. She ahd tried to convert it to a bedroom best she could, while still leaving room fo Xi-Wang to express himself as he needed and wanted. So far she had a bed dressed in neutral linens, a matching set of bedside tables and a dresser, curtains that she had hung to keep the light out if Xi-Wang wanted and some decorative prints she hung on the walls in an attempt to make it look welcoming.

"Welcome home, sweetie. Get set up, take your time. I'm out on the fire escape with your new team mate."

She left the door to Xi-Wangs bedroom open and sauntered down the hallway to prepare a glass of Belini for Xi-Wang when he was ready.  

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:18 am
Jason laughed a bit with her comment, no he had never even attempted being a macho man in his life. In fact, he didn't really think he had ever stepped foot into a gym. Maybe a small handful of occasions, but only because Kailey had dragged him there by force. He had some muscles from his time sailing and that was really enough for him.

"I can't imagine being macho, ever." He readily accepted the bellini when she handed him a glass and took a small sip of it before he heard someone knocking at the door. As she left to answer the door he looked over at the facial clay, he really had no idea where to start on his own. He knew it wasn't hard, but it had been a long time since he had used them himself. He'd sit and wait for Rhona and Xi-Wang to join him before starting.

He dug around in the messenger bag that he always carried around with him and found the digital camera. "I brought a camera if you'd like to get pictures!" He called from outside, though not too loudly. He didn't want to bother any of the neighbors. He always loved having pictures for memories, his own apartment was littered with frame after frame of his days with friends and family. He should start putting some of them into albums, just to declutter the place a bit.

Sweenys_Revenge

Sleet Temptest Snape

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:05 pm
"I still have a lot to move. I thought it best to start now so I can stay the night." He answered with a smile as he let Rhona embrace him. Leaning into her, though careful not to somehow knock her over. He, of course, was clueless what the garbage bag meant to her or what it caused Rhona to feel. He saw it as an easy way to move his things. He didn't have a lot as most of his things were still at his mothers...things he'd never been able to fit into a dorm or a hotel room. He wouldn't have brought all of his things with him to a hotel even if he could, it wasn't a place he'd be staying...it was a place people, strangers, walked in and out of.

He didn't like, or even trust, his mother and her wife but he knew they wouldn't go throwing his things out either. As for stealing...what would they do? They lived in the same house anyway so that was a rather pointless thing.

Stepping further inside he took the time to glance around, noting what Rhona had done for him so he could feel at home. Smiling at the thought she'd put into things. His bag set down by the couch and the plushie settled onto the couch. He wore a long sleeved hoodie, just the tips of his fingers peeking out, that was set to look like a panda. Black jeans fit snug and made his legs look long, which they were, but also thin...almost too thin. It was simple clothing but it was comfortable, the hoodie was thick and warm with a soft inside to it. There had been more than one occasion where he'd fallen asleep in it due to that.

Once his things were set down he shuffled off after Rhona, following the way she'd come. Poking his head out of the window and onto her fire escape he took the time to look the other person over before stepping out slowly. "New also?" He asked biting gently on his bottom lip. He assumed that to be the case from what Rhona had said anyway

Sweenys_Revenge

Leopleuradon

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:06 pm
Sleet Tempest Snape

Leopleuradon

Why hadn't Rhona thought of pictures? She slid back through the window with a bright smile and began pouring Xi-Wang his drink. Granted, by now the Belinis weren't exactly frozen any longer, but they would still taste the way they were supposed to, which was what mattered. She didn't know how long it would take Xi-Wang to get settled though... not that it mattered. He was welcome to take all the time that he needed to get settled before he came out to meet Jason. So for the moment she beamed at Jason, finally pouring her own glass of Belini.

"Pictures sound like a marvelous idea," she chirped, taking a sip of her own drink and fetching the jar of facial clay from the window sill. "Something to remember this momentous occasion by!"

Xi-Wang wasn't as long as she had thought that he would be, announcing his presence with a question. Rhona turned to face him with her seemingly ever-present smile and nodded, unscrewing the jar in her hands as she answered, "Xi-Wang, this is Jason. Jason, is Xi-Wang. I'll leave it to you to divulge your powered identities if you wish, but as you both know, I am Acubens, your new momma!" She curtsied as she spoke -- or rather tried too with what she remembered from TV and dance class. As could be expected, it wasn't that good of a curtsy as a result, and looked more like a strange stumble than anything else. But she managed to get the jar open despite her would-be curtsy and with the jar now opened, she set it down and took a finger full of the clay with one hand and held Xi-Wang's drink out to him with the other.

"Who's first for a facial? Whoever is not getting smeared first gets to share the most exciting thing that happened to them this week. Good or bad."  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:52 pm
Jason stood up when Xi-Wang popped out onto the balcony with them."Sure am." He smiled as Rhona introduced them and he went over to give his new teammate a gentle hug. How could he not hug such a cutie in that adorable hoodie? Seriously, cute boys in overly large hoodies were like a weakness of his. "Sorry I didn't get a chance to say 'Hi' at the Gala. You looked great in that suit, but I think the hoodie suits you more." He had just pulled on a random green lantern shirt that he had laying around (honestly, he had too many) and some jeans himself.
He was never shy about showing off his nerdy side.

He settled back into his seat again, taking another sip of the bellini that Rhona had been so kind to provide for them. He'd have to think about what he could bring along next time. "Oh, I don't mind at all. I'm Crocus on the job. I'd be happy to tag along with you both some time on a patrol. So long as you don't get jealous of my flowers." He teased a bit, joking about the flowers somehow made him feel a little bit better about his sphere.

"Hit me up with that facial!" He turned around in his chair and faced her, so that she could easily apply the clay to his face."I'll have to think about some exciting story to share." He had been a bit of a busy body lately, meeting new powered individuals here and there. He was more curious about what stories they might have to share for now.

Sweenys_Revenge

Sleet Temptest Snape

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:49 pm
"It's ok, that night was...busy." Busy and emotional for him, the gala had turned into a lot more than it should have, a lot more than he wanted it to become. Not only that but then the hospital tour had gone and turned into a mess. The whole thing with the hospital was just...a nightmare, and it really was since it was impacting his sleep.

"T-thank you...someone suggested the suit. I'm glad it looked good." He'd been told that a few times, and he was glad for it. He had felt a bit uncomfortable in it. He'd half felt underdressed and half overdressed as it was nothing he'd normally ever wear. "The hoodie is more my style, so I'm glad it suits me better." Since it was something he wore often, he wore a lot of long sleeved sweaters and shirts. He liked things that were a bit too long on himself, especially in the sleeves area.

"Kiuchi...gorgons." Which perhaps didn't seem fitting at all for him, and it wasn't. Blinking dark eyes at the other he shook his head. "I wouldn't get jealous...but working together would be good." As he sat down he smiled to Rhona. "I met another dark mirror...clovers. We think her magic has to do with luck, maybe. But mine made her nauseous...and sick." So he finally knew what his magic did, which he was glad for. He didn't plan to use it though, knowing what he did now, unless he really had to. He didn't want to hurt people, or make them sick.

"I think we both know what happened this weekend Rhona...nothing to tell there really..." Biting his bottom lip as he picked at the sleeves of his hoodie, watching the both of them.

Leopleuradon

Sweenys_Revenge

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:11 pm
Sleet Tempest Snape

Leopleuradon

"Sit down, pretty boy, and let momma take care of you," Rhona instructed jovially at Jason's request to be pampered. "Good luck not being jealous of that flower crown, by the way. It's heckin' fine." As she spoke, Rhona gently tilted Jason's face back so that she had a better vantage point from her position standing over him. Started at his forehead, she smoothed the clay down over his skin, making sure to coat it with a thin and even layer all the way around. She wasn't really sure what would happen if she glopped it on... maybe it would just be hard to wash off... but she really didn't feel like experimenting with someone else's skin. So a thin layer it was, and as she worked down Jason's face with the minty green clay, the made sure that it was as smooth of a layer as possible.

"You mean to hospital tours, sweet cheeks," Rhona quipped as she worked, breaking to take a sip of her drink. "Because that was actual, literal hell. Did you go on one, Jason? You know, where you tour the hospital that was just built only to be locked in for two days and find out that not only was it built by the negaverse, But your tour guide is a youma." As she spoke, Rhona finished her work, and cocked her hip to the extreme side and pointed a clay-covered finger at both young men.

"Trust me, boys," she chided sternly. "Trust no nega b***h. They are all the same. All bad news." She spoke like it wasn't a big deal but... whenever she thought about the negaverse Bischofite always seemed to rise from the dead and tap on her shoulder. These days it was easier to ignore him, and sometimes, on very rare and excellent days, he never so much as stirred in his grave. But then there were the bad days that carried his laughter on the wind like an omen...

"Trust no nega b***h."  

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:26 am
Jason easily moved as Rhona guided him to, allowing her to delicately smooth the clay over his face. The minty smell was cool and very pleasant. It really did help him to relax. He really hadn't had many chances to just relax on his own these days. "Mmm, this feels amazing." He listened to both his friends as they talked about their recent adventures, perking up as they mentioned the hospital tours going wrong. His jaw actually dropped when they mentioned getting trapped there. No, his father was very generous with his money, sure, but he didn't opt to drag any of them through one of the tours.

"No, I wasn't aware at all. I wish I'd been there to help..." He really did feel bad, didn't he join the Dark Mirror Court so he could help fight against things like this? Not that his magic was particularly offensive or anything. Sure, he was a little more naturally tough due to his magic, but it didn't mean he automatically knew how to fight. Maybe he should take some classes, or he could ask Kailey for some personal lessons. How would he explain his sudden desire to learn how to fight though?

He did chuckle a bit when Rhona told them to 'trust no nega b***h', it helped to ease the tension just a bit. He'd also be a little more weary about bumping into strangers in the night. Speaking of meeting strangers. "Oh. I met Remarque the other night. He was very nice, and sooooo colorful." That was really the most exciting thing that had happened to him recently. Everything else was just sort of the same ole' same ole' in his life.

Sweenys_Revenge
sorry for the delay, I moved and it took me longer to settle than I expected!

Sleet Temptest Snape

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:55 pm
"Don't think the crown would look good on me." Given his uniform a flower crown would not look good on him. His own uniform had a style that didn't suit flowers at all. It was more gold and snakes and chinese in style, which was fine by him, it fit his sphere although he could do without the snakes. He did like the gloves though he sort of just wished he had full length sleeves, maybe even larger on his slender frame so he drown in his uniform a bit.

"Sw-sweet cheeks?" He questioned, his cheeks turning pink. Nodding his head though, he had been on one of those tours, Xi-wang let his eyes close for a moment. "It makes Halloween horror houses seem tame. I don't think they were youma...not from the start...maybe though." But he wasn't so sure on that. How could they have hidden that for so long? And that scream at the end...before the tour guide had been revealed as a youma. He didn't think they had been a youma till then.

He understood when Rhona told them, both of them, to not trust anyone from the Negaverse - he really did. After that hospital adventure he had no desire to get close to anyone from the Negaverse much less trust any of them. He'd seen some of their own involved in things, figured some of them had been trapped also. He didn't mention it though, not wanting to continue on that topic as Jason brought up the prince.

"Remarque is colorful and very helpful and nice. He put me up in a hotel so I didn't have to stay on campus or go home." Since he didn't care to live with his mother, and her wife, and Romano's...it was a dorm room. It wasn't a home or a comfortable place really. Who wanted to live at their school? Because that's what it felt like, and was. It wasn't the same as what a college or university would be like - he was sure of it. Toying with the ends of his sleeves he watched as Rhona covered the others face in mint colored clay and listened to them both. It was calming -
it was nice.

Sweenys_Revenge

Leopleuradon

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:05 pm
Sleet Tempest Snape

Leopleuradon

Rhona smiled brightly at the happy sound from her friend and finished up his facial. "I'm glad you like it. This is the only mask that I use. It doesn't leave residue or weirdness on you skin like some masks do." Her voice belied nothing of the fear that had rippled over her nerves a moment before. She even went so far as to wave away Jason's apology with a warm smile. "How could you have known love? We didn't know. And we were there. Though, annoyingly, the fact that a small child was my tour guide should have tipped me off..." She had sort of figured that it was just some kind of gimmick for the kids wing or something... or she'd rationalized it that way, at least. "But it's over now and we learned from it. And while the question of what will become of that hospital will loom heavy for a long while until it's fate comes to pass, now is not the time to meditate on that."

The mention of Remarque eliminated the last vestiges of her fear. "Yeah, he's pretty fab. His girlfriend Lesath was the first Dark Mirror Senshi I ever met. She bit me. It was awesome. He was the second one I met."

She finished Jason's mask and wiped the residual off on a towel that she slung over the railing of her escape.

"Let that set for about 15 minutes and then you can wash it off, love. You ready, Xi-Wang?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:01 am
Jason was still as Rhona finished up with the mask on his face. He listened to them talk about what happened on the hospital tours as well with some concern. He wasn't sure what xi Wang had meant by them not being youma at first. Okay, he was still pretty knew to all this. He at least knew what youma were. "Wait....are youma normal people before being youma?" He probably sounded like an idiot to them, but he was still working on figuring all of this stuff out.

He nodded toward Rhona as she gave him instructions on what to do when the mask was finished doing it's work. He leaned back in his chair again and looked out over the fire escape. "I'm still getting used to all of this stuff." He sighed a bit and took another sip of his drink. He wondered when this would feel like second nature to him, or if it ever really would. At least he had met some really cool people, didn't that make it totally worth it?

Sweenys_Revenge

Sleet Temptest Snape

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:20 pm
"A child guild...we had a worker." He was surprised to hear that a child had been one of the tour guides. How would a child be able to answer questions, if any arose? He was sure that someone better qualified should have been handling that tour...and like Rhona said, it should have tipped her off. He'd have found it odd, incredibly so. He hadn't found his own tour odd, at least not the guide, the tour had rather quickly turned into a nightmare on it's own.

That was something he hadn't thought about. It was still a hospital - still a big building. What would become of it...would it be condemned and demolished or perhaps it would become the hospital they'd all thought it was already. With the fighting going on in this city another hospital wouldn't be a bad idea, plus it would offer more work for people. There were plenty of other things which could become of the building though...but now wasn't the time, as Rhona said.

"Don't know...I just know my tour guide was normal until the end when the lights went out, when we were close to the exit. Then there was some sound...a scream...and there was a youma in the tour guides uniform. They sort of looked the same also...but like a youma also." It was hard to describe but wouldn't they have looked like a youma, like they had in the end, the whole time? Not like a normal person? So something had to have happened...right? When the lights were out. But what....that he didn't know. Maybe Rhona did...or someone else?

Turning his attention back to Rhona, as she mentioned their prince and his girlfriend, her first meeting with the female dark mirror and he just stared for several moments.

"She bit you?" He questioned, puzzled, before he shook his head not sure he really wanted to know more about that. At least he knew she was Remarque's girlfriend though, something he hadn't known before hand. He hadn't asked the prince about his love life, it just didn't seem appropriate really. Not to mention he was too damn shy about the topic.

"I'm getting used to it all also. It's a lot....all so soon." But he was surviving it, thankfully, because he had other people around him. People who cared and had his back...and let him just hold onto them and follow them around. He felt safe and that was how he was managing all of this. Without them...he knew he wouldn't be able to handle any of this. Watching the other sip on his drink, his face all covered in mask, he was unsure what to say when Rhona asked him if he was ready. He'd never...and it seemed odd to him. He felt a bit foolish perhaps, I mean sticking some stuff all over your face and sitting there like that...yeah it was an odd thing to him...maybe even a bit awkward. But he did find himself nodding his head in agreeance anyway, was there anything he'd deny either of these two?

Sweenys_Revenge

Leopleuradon

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas