Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Mirrorspace and the Mirrorscape
[Meta ORP] The Broken Truth [DMC] [Close, Page 3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Space Cauldron

Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:36 pm
On the ground, free for all to see, is a book that appears to be a star map. Though the text is unreadable, the group can recognize that there is a page torn out. The page immediately before it seems to depict the Milky Way, and the pages after it have some detailed paintings of what you recognize to be planets from the solar system. It can be inferred that the missing pages likely contain information on the Solar System—and Earth.

a-disgruntled-dragon
You find a handwritten page that seems like it was pulled from a nearby leather-bound journal. The journal is crystallized and many of its pages are trapped. The page in your hand has specks of crystals slowly growing and, surprisingly, you can read the handwriting. It is not in English, but something in the back of your mind has clicked and you understand. You read:

Entry 2170

My people are losing hope. Our numbers have more than halved in only two weeks. I don’t think we will survive. Help is not coming. I am desperate. I have prayed to Cosmos, but she has not answered. No one has answered.

Our allies have abandoned us.

A dark star shines in the sky. I think it is death calling.

Sleet Tempest Snape
You find a handwritten page that seems like it was pulled from a nearby leather-bound journal. The journal is crystallized and many of its pages are trapped. The page in your hand has specks of crystals slowly growing and, surprisingly, you can read the handwriting. It is not in English, but something in the back of your mind has clicked and you understand. You read:

Entry 2175

My oldest friend has fallen to sickness, now. There were forty three left. My advisors will not let me leave my room. I am a prisoner in a world of death. They are only prolonging it. My people need me and I can do nothing. No one has come.

The star is closer. I am desperate. If it has come to destroy us, I pray that it come sooner. I cannot stand this suffering.

I will pray to Cosmos once more. I will pray to the star if she does not answer.

Sweenys_Revenge

Entry 2181

Cosmos did not answer. There are four left. I feel faint, but it is a guilty heart. My guards are ill and yet they guard my door. No one is coming. This beautiful world has fallen. I blame myself. I blame Cosmos.

I pray to the dark star that this ends quickly. Perhaps the next life will be kinder to us.

litian

Entry 2185

It is a miracle.

There is nothing but scribbles for a while, but stuck to the back of the page is another page that reads:

Entry 2196

Perhaps I was the one with a sickness. My kingdom is beautiful. My people are well.

It was only a nightmare. All is well, again.

The dark star has saved me.

Sirene Naiads

Entry 2202

Everything is as I remember. It is beautiful. We are strong. Friends I lost are with me again. In my heart, I wonder if I ever really lost them. They do not feel like anything but what I have known all my life. A mirror could not make such beautiful copies, I do not think.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Entry 2295

Something is wrong with my people. They are sick, but it’s not the same. They are falling apart, like statues. They are quiet and have no life in their eyes. I know what the problem is.

The Dark Star speaks to me. I can fix this.

I can fix them.

Orangeish Sherbert
(Kibirev)

Entry 2296

They only need energy. It’s simple. The sickness took a toll on their bodies, and my world. The Dark Star guides me. The nearest planet is only a day’s trip away. The Dark Star has given me a wonderful gift. My world will no longer be trapped in this cursed location. It will protect us. We are leaving. We will pass through the asteroid field.

We will be whole. We will be better.

Stronger.

Ryuthulhu

Entry 2298

It worked.

My subjects are alive and wonderful again. We will never go back to our prison. The universe is ours.

We will be better.

I pray to the Dark Star for our success.

I have charted another path already. We will be at the next planet, soon. It is so bright.

It has so much life.

We will have so much life.

Noir Songbird

Entry 2336

The universe is full of so much life. I never could have imagined. My world is still the most beautiful, I think. The Dark Star has followed me. It is my navigator. It knows of so many worlds, and it has shown me the best. I would like to take my people to visit, but they do not want to leave. I do not blame them, though. It is safer here. The Dark Star protects them.

It is not safe on these new worlds. They are beautiful, but they are not as precious as my world. Sometimes I am sad watch them fade.

But then, I see my people smile, and I know that this is my duty.

My people need me. I will not fail them.

My path is just.

Lucifer Force
You find a handwritten page that seems like it was pulled from a nearby leather-bound journal. The journal is crystallized and many of its pages are trapped. The page in your hand has specks of crystals slowly growing and, surprisingly, you can read the handwriting. It is not in English, but something in the back of your mind has clicked and you understand. Much of the pages are smudged, but you are able to make out a few names and planets. She is describing planets she has visited, but the handwriting is mostly illegible for that part. You can understand the tone, at least; her planet is doing well, her people are doing well, she is doing well. This seems to continue for quite a while; you do not have exact dates, but you get the distinct impression that the Queen has begun to focus more on making it from one planet to the next. She stops talking about her people and only about cataloguing the planets she has visited. She uses a strange phrase and says:

The Dark Star burns inside me. It is hungry.

We have fed, but it is not enough. I need more. We need more.

Ghouliboo
You find a handwritten page that seems like it was pulled from a nearby leather-bound journal. The journal is crystallized and many of its pages are trapped. The page in your hand has specks of crystals slowly growing and, surprisingly, you can read the handwriting. It is not in English, but something in the back of your mind has clicked and you understand. This page is in terrible condition; the handwriting is sloppy and frantic and the paper looks as though it has been crumpled. Barely, you read:

Entry 4022

I think something might be wrong. Sometimes I look at my subjects and I see something else. Is it a reflection of myself?

I don’t know. Maybe my mind has been playing tricks on me. I have heard of space sickness, certainly this must be it.

I would hurt them so deeply if I told them what I thought I saw.

Most of the time they look perfect. My perfect, wonderful people. I love them so dearly.

Sometimes, though, they make me think of melting glass. I have seen shards dance upon their faces. And then a beast replaces them.

But they are my people and I love them. I must be doing something wrong.

I will sleep on it.

Kapoodles
You find a handwritten page that seems like it was pulled from a nearby leather-bound journal. The journal is crystallized and many of its pages are trapped. The page in your hand has specks of crystals slowly growing and, surprisingly, you can read the handwriting. It is not in English, but something in the back of your mind has clicked and you understand. This page is in terrible condition; the handwriting is sloppy and frantic and the paper looks as though it has been crumpled. Barely, you read:

Entry 4039

I am certain of it now.

These are not my people. They are a different shape. Some of them look like the creatures in the worlds I visited. I don’t understand. My people were perfect, and now they are cursed. We need the energy. But with each new world we visit, a piece of it comes back home. I see it in the face of my subjects.

They are no longer beautiful. I have made monsters of them.

I need more energy. I cannot go to these worlds myself.

I will send these wraiths to the next planet, instead. They will bring me back the energy I need to fix my people.

Sylent Nyte

Entry 4063

The monsters are everywhere. I did not make these. They are taking over my kingdom. They are upsetting my subjects.

I have lost them.

I have lost myself.

Orangeish Sherbert
(Chione)

You find a handwritten page that seems like it was pulled from a nearby leather-bound journal. The journal is crystallized and many of its pages are trapped. The page in your hand has specks of crystals slowly growing and, surprisingly, you can read the handwriting. It is not in English, but something in the back of your mind has clicked and you understand. The handwriting on this page is strange, like the words were written over many times. The paper is indented and torn from the fierceness of the strokes. It reads:

THE DARK STAR HAS MADE ME WHOLE.

I DID NOT SEE IT BEFORE.

WE ARE STRONGER AS ONE.

ALL IS WELL. WE NEED MORE ENERGY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:51 pm
Eternal Sailor Remarque

That Remarque—or, Jett, at least—wore reading glasses was a well kept secret, because he considered it an imperfection and he couldn’t handle his own imperfections. Or, at least, other people knowing about them.

Though it was rare that Jett would carry reading glasse, Remarque never carried them. He glanced over the paper he'd lifted and for a moment thought that the writing was in another language. It was only after a few seconds of scrutiny that he realized he could make out a few words. Not enough to make any sense of it, but enough to know that there was something worth reading on this page.

Only, in order to read it, he'd need to hold the paper uncomfortably close to his face and squint even more than he already was, and he simply couldn't do that. Not in front of everyone.

Discreetly, he just shifted positions so he was holding the paper up to his shoulder. Lesath was standing next to him and he made sure that she could get a good look at it. He turned his gaze away and glanced around the room, taking into account what the other Dark Mirror Senshi were getting into as well as the condition of the room. He continued to hold the paper up for her, silently asked for her assistance.

Orangeish Sherbert

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:59 pm
Lesath hadn’t bothered picking up one of the papers for herself, but had stood behind Remarque, her had perched on his shoulder, glancing down. Gently she took the paper with one hand, idly reaching up with the non crystal encrusted one and running her fingers through Jett’s hair. “Entry 2295

Something is wrong with my people. They are sick, but it’s not the same. They are falling apart, like statues. They are quiet and have no life in their eyes. I know what the problem is.

The Dark Star speaks to me. I can fix this.

I can fix them.”

She read the words loud enough so they carried, frowning just slightly. It was information that they should all know. But, lowering her voice she sighed. “The dark star, hm? The chaos seed, I’ll bet. That…That’s not much to go off of though...”

The senshi glanced around at the others scattered around. “If any of you have any information that you can get out of anything, let us know, okay? Maybe we can…put something together from all of this?” It made sense to her. And someone had to get the ball rolling. Again. No, she just liked being bossy, that was the whole point of living, sometimes. The jerky teenager that she used to be rearing its beautiful blonde head.

a-disgruntled-dragon

Sleet Tempest Snape

Sweenys_Revenge
litian
Sirene Naiads
Kyuseisha no Hikari
Ryuthulhu
Noir Songbird
Lucifer Force
Ghouliboo
Kapoodles
Sylent Nyte

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:11 pm
Eternal Sailor Leto

Lesath spoke up first, and it had Leto glancing up from the page she held in her hands. The desperation in what was written, that deep need to fix everything... Leto understood that, and it actually almost made her feel sorry for Altea (who she decided must have written it). Her lips set into a deep frown and she glanced back down at the crumbled, nearly destroyed piece of paper. Red eyes scanned over the writing over and over again and suddenly she understood exactly what it said. The handwriting was awful, but nevertheless, it made sense.

"Entry 4063

The monsters are everywhere. I did not make these. They are taking over my kingdom. They are upsetting my subjects.

I have lost them.

I have lost myself,"

She read the passage out loud before glancing back up at the group. "What the ******** happened here..." Leto asked, unsure of who she was really talking to.

Whatever it was, it wasn't good... And there was no way anything good could come from this happening on Earth.

"It sounds like in two thousand entries she went from thinking she could fix this problem to it getting way out of ******** control," she added.  

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:20 pm
Sailor Logos

The cadet looked up from her rummaging, finding what appeared to be diary entries of some sort. How she could understand this text that was neither Arabic nor English was beyond her. Logos had long learned there were many things she could not explain while on this journey. This escapade was beyond even her wildest dreams...

Even though she couldn't comprehend some of the events she and the Court had witnessed, Logos was determined to not only survive, but prove her worth to Lesath. When the cadet understood what it was she was looking at, she immediately brought the book over to her mentor.

"Ma'am., I found this... diary entry, maybe. It could be a journal. It says, The Dark Star burns inside me. It is hungry. We have fed, but it is not enough. I need more. We need more. It describes the kingdom and castle and Altea herself as being fine, in the beginning... but then shifts to describing her travelling from planet to planet. To feed this Dark Star, I assume."

With a respectful nod, she knew now wasn't the time to ask Lesath how she was doing. They were running out of time. She went back to rummaging, just in case other information could be found.

Orangeish Sherbert

The Space Cauldron
Just in case more can be found!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:30 pm
Sailor Crocus

It had been a bit of a hard journey out of the dungeon and into the familiar foyer. As he moved about in the cramped space, ever action reminded him of the painful splinter of glass stuck in his skin. His landing could have been smoother as well, he stumbled a bit, but managed to not fall on his face at least. Ugh, they had to fight her again? Was it so bad that he hoped maybe they could reason with them all?

He stuck close to both Kiuchi and Avior as they followed the trailed that led them into the library. It had definitely changed the last time they had been in here, Altea was surely to blame. She had definitely been looking for someone and as people picked up papers, he was worried she had found what she'd been looking for.

Crocus spotted the book on the ground, while he couldn't read the words, the pictures were enough for him to realize that Altea definitely had a good idea on where Earth was now. They needed to stop her before she could do to their planet what she had started to do to them.

It seemed like some people were getting some answers for a change, curiously he bent down to pick up one of the torn pages as well.

The Space Cauldron
In case anything more can be found!

Kapoodles

Sleet Tempest Slate

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:53 pm
Basic Senshi Mithra

It had taken far too long for Mithra to join the others, but she had taken the opportunity of the break to start picking out most of the crystal shards in her skin from when Altea attacked. She had mostly gone for the ones in her fingers, since every time she had moved them even slightly, they hurt like heck and barely felt like they could even be bent.

By the time she was done getting to the point where she could actually move her fingers again, and perhaps risking infection too easily considering she had blood all over her fingers at this point she had made her way over to the others, and it was only after the others had discovered various discarded pieces of paper that she could gather that Altea had definitely been gathering information about Earth.

She scoffed, not the least bit surprised. From what had been discovered, none of it contradicted Taran yet. Which made Mithra trust him a bit more. At least more than Altea.

Quote:
Open for interaction!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:36 pm
Eternal Sailor Acubens

As people began offering what their pages said and noted something that, to her, was interesting. When the last person fell silent, she spoke up, flipping the page over to see if there was more that she could glean.

"Entry 2181

Cosmos did not answer. There are four left. I feel faint, but it is a guilty heart. My guards are ill and yet they guard my door. No one is coming. This beautiful world has fallen. I blame myself. I blame Cosmos.

I pray to the dark star that this ends quickly. Perhaps the next life will be kinder to us
... the numbers... whatever they mean... offer us a timeline. So at least now we know more than we began with... right?" Also who the ******** was Cosmos? Some kind of deity? A god to these people? Cosmos had been mentioned several times in the text but... there was not hint as to who this person or thing was.

"Any ideas on who or what Cosmos is," she asked aloud, sliding over to Chione to offer the other woman the page in her hands to see if maybe she could glean more. With her hands now free, she was logging all of this away, her memory like a steel trap, keeping every entry that was spoken out loud stored away in random order until she had a moment to organize the times. To her, it sounded like, somewhere near the end, Altea got smart and the Dark Star... whatever it was... didn't like that. So it stole what little was left of Altea.

"Maybe we should pray to this Cosmos now, huh," she clucked to Chione with a wry smile. "Maybe it'll answer us."

Orangeish Sherbert

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:56 pm
Sailor Kiuchi

Looking up, for a moment, from where he sat he tilted his head at Acubens and shook his head. "Nothing..." He was reaching for another page, bending in half and reaching out with his arms in order to drag another piece of paper across the floor to himself. Sitting up right he glanced over the page. It was old and something that didn't seem the quality you'd get from a book...maybe a journal? It wasn't rolled so not likely some sort of scroll or anything, and it wasn't parchment either.

His attention moved from the paper and to the words...words which looked like nothing he'd ever seen before. Yet as he looked them over something did start to make sense...somehow he understood, and that was puzzling unto itself. He shouldn't be able to read this. He wasn't the only one either, everyone who had picked something up seemed to be able to decipher the foreign writing.

After reading it all once to himself, silently, he raised his voice to join in with what he had found.

"Entry 2175

My oldest friend has fallen to sickness, now. There were forty three left. My advisors will not let me leave my room. I am a prisoner in a world of death. They are only prolonging it. My people need me and I can do nothing. No one has come.

The star is closer. I am desperate. If it has come to destroy us, I pray that it come sooner. I cannot stand this suffering.

I will pray to Cosmos once more. I will pray to the star if she does not answer."

As he finished he glanced about, the paper held in his hands, and he considered sending it to the same place he'd sent other things while here - subspace. He would keep this slip of paper if he could, bring it home with him. It would be a reminder of a lesson, of something gone horribly wrong. This wasn't good from what he could gather, from his own little passage and from that of others in the room. She had made a deal with it...and things had not gone well.

From where he sat he went to reach for more pages, hoping there was more to be gleaned. Surely this was a detailed telling, from start to finish, of what had happened to this planet and they could perhaps learn something. As Acubens said there was some Cosmos figure involved in this....was this figure real? Or like most deities - imaginary...an answer to the unknown in the universe. "Maybe...but perhaps not. They did not answer her. We know that what happened....in the beginning she was normal - cared and tried to help.
She took the only offering she had in the hope it would help. She was wrong...but her desperation....to help - to be a Queen to her people..." It spoke of someone who had, as the purple haired man down in the dungeons,
cared for her people...someone who was not the person who had greeted them. She was a different person now. "She knew what was happening...now either she is too lost to it or doesn't care." Not that it mattered which it was,
not really anyway. But she was a victim...and he felt for the Queen. She had suffered...perhaps more than her people had.

When he couldn't reach a page he went to stand, his leg shaking, as he managed to get closer to some of the pages just before his leg gave. Landing on his a** rather hard, though trying to act like it was normal, he settled himself for grabbing another page. Motioning with a hand for Crocus to join him. "We rest and we learn?"

Kapoodles
Sit with me also?

Leopleuradon
Come sit with me?

Sweenys_Revenge

The Space Cauldron
In case more can be learned.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:26 am
Sailor Lovejoy

Kibby was still being terribly, awfully quiet.

Pausing in her collecting, Lovejoy smoothed out the most recent piece of paper she'd found. This one was actually legible - she wasn't sure why or how she could read it, but sure enough - among the specks of crystals and chickenscratch - she could read what the author had been trying to write.

And it sent a chill through her.

Her voice cracked slightly as she read, "Entry 4022

I think something might be wrong. Sometimes I look at my subjects and I see something else. Is it a reflection of myself?

I don’t know. Maybe my mind has been playing tricks on me. I have heard of space sickness, certainly this must be it.

I would hurt them so deeply if I told them what I thought I saw.

Most of the time they look perfect. My perfect, wonderful people. I love them so dearly.

Sometimes, though, they make me think of melting glass. I have seen shards dance upon their faces. And then a beast replaces them.

But they are my people and I love them. I must be doing something wrong.

I will sleep on it."

Had Altea written it? Had she been loosing her figurative marbles and decided to journal it? Glancing up, she looked to her best friend for guidance - or anything at this point.

Orangeish Sherbert
Sorry, boo - just wanted to get another tag in before work tonight! <3

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:00 am
Diadem

"Oh these are..." They were heartbreaking, and also terrifying, that's what they were, and she clutched the page tightly, feeling something inside her sink like a stone as the others read, and she added her own entry to those read out loud.

"Entry 2298

It worked.

My subjects are alive and wonderful again. We will never go back to our prison. The universe is ours.

We will be better.

I pray to the Dark Star for our success.

I have charted another path already. We will be at the next planet, soon. It is so bright.

It has so much life.

We will have so much life."

She looked up at the others after the last line, worry and sorrow on her expression. It definitely seemed to bear out what Taran had said, and it made her worry more about the state of things being crystallized. Including themselves. It was no less strange, frightening, and amazing that they were able to read the pages.

"Those poor people...."

Calling them people might have been a stretch, they were... alien... but they were also people, like the team around her, and it was just...

The situation had definitely spiraled out of control, as Leto said, but whatever control she had had left... it was rapidly fading. Taran had called it a Chaos seed... seeds grew.

Sirene Naiads

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:22 pm
Eternal Sailor Avior

"Entry 4039

I am certain of it now.

These are not my people. They are a different shape. Some of them look like the creatures in the worlds I visited. I don’t understand. My people were perfect, and now they are cursed. We need the energy. But with each new world we visit, a piece of it comes back home. I see it in the face of my subjects.

They are no longer beautiful. I have made monsters of them.

I need more energy. I cannot go to these worlds myself.

I will send these wraiths to the next planet, instead. They will bring me back the energy I need to fix my people.
"

Avior read the lines out loud, fingers trembling with the thought that the wraiths they used were the same that Altea had been using to drain these planets... These people dry. How many worlds had she destroyed in her fervent work to restore her own? How selfish had she been to sacrifice so many to her cause, a cause to turn people to nothing but empty husks. But he knew how horribly loneliness could eat away at someone's heart. He knew just how badly it could drown you, tear your apart bit by bit by bit until you wish for nothing but your own death, and even then death would reject you and leave you to suffer on your own. Perhaps, just a little bit, Avior was happy that she did not suffer a life of utter loneliness, but he still knew that what she had done was wrong.

He gladly took a seat beside Kiuchi, looking at his note, then peering over his shoulder to gaze at his, and gasped softly.

"Cosmos... She... Could it be that... There is a woman from what I can remember... A kind woman who guards a cauldron full of starseeds... I remember her from encounters when I was with the white moon... Perhaps whatever prayers Altea offered could not be heard, or maybe she just ignored them. Perhaps she knew that the only way for true salvation for the end of this world was to be reborn, yet Altea refused that fate. We cannot know for certain..." His hand reached up to pull Crocus down to sit by his other side, and reached down to pick up some more of the papers that were between his legs, offering another one to his friend.

"Whatever she had been, she cannot be allowed to sacrifice more of us in order to create these illusions. It's time, I think, for her to find her peace in death, and perhaps her star-seed is still pure enough to be allowed to return as someone knew and no longer alone. It would be a mercy."

The Space Cauldron

Leopleuradon

Sleet Tempest Slate

Sirene Naiads

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:53 pm
Laverna

Laverna gazed down at the piece she held. Her eyes never looked away but she could listen to everyone as they read the scraps they had found before offering her own in the silence.

Entry 2202

Everything is as I remember. It is beautiful. We are strong. Friends I lost are with me again. In my heart, I wonder if I ever really lost them. They do not feel like anything but what I have known all my life. A mirror could not make such beautiful copies, I do not think.

Inhaling, Laverna finally looked towards Diadem before letting out a long, relaxing breath.

"If their numbers work how ours do, it sounds as if that plague she mentioned destroyed her world..." Laverna glanced down at hers. "And then this Dark Star...saved them? Gave her back something that wasn't as it seemed...something that didn't last forever...." she said looking back at Lesath. If that passage had anything to do with...Laverna might have felt bad for the people.

a-disgruntled-dragon

Sleet Tempest Snape

Sweenys_Revenge
litian
Orangish Sherbert
Kyuseisha no Hikari
Ryuthulhu
Noir Songbird
Lucifer Force
Ghouliboo
Kapoodles
Sylent Nyte

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:56 pm
Sailor Crocus

At first, Crocus couldn't make sense of anything on the page. Something clicked and though the words were still foreign in shape, he was able to clearly read what was on the page. How very disturbing. He was worried that the sickness Altea had passed on to them all what changing them in ways he didn't want to know about.

"Entry 5883

An image of the past came to me in a dream. I thought it was a dream. My prince. But he was only an illusion. My prince would never attack me like that. I have been betrayed. The Dark Star has seen through the façade. He would come to destroy everything that we have saved. I should have known.There is no love in the hearts of men. There is only the love of my people, and the Dark Star. They are all I need. I think my Prince is dead. A monster lives in his carcass. He has fled, but he will be back. He wants what is mine."

He read the lines out loud, it seemed to depict the first time Taran had tried to stand up to her. The last line worried him a bit, did he truly want the power inside of her for himself? He thought of the man trapped in her dungeon, he really didn't seem like the type to want such dangerous power. He only wished to stop her. If anything, the last line just showed how crazy Altea had become in the end. This Dark Star was warping her mind, driving her to do unspeakable things for the sake of her people. Which, according to some of these pages at some point she had even realized they were gone as well.

He sat down when Avior guided him too, he was still quite tired after all. Where was the Queen now anyway? Had she sealed herself away in that hidden room atop the stairs? Ugh, they needed to find her as quickly as possible. They couldn't let her get to Earth and suck all it's people dry. It was really their fault that Earth was in danger now.

He listened carefully to what Avior had to say about this 'Cosmos' person, he didn't really know what to think about her. "That, or there were more pressing matters for her..." They were all reborn on Earth for a reason. At least, from what he understood from those few he had talked with. Their homeworlds had all been destroyed in the past, there wasn't anything there but ruins anymore. How many of those worlds had Altea been responsible for destroying? If this Cosmos really was some sort of guardian Deity, wouldn't she have tried to help if she could?

Quote:
Got this PM from the mule! <3
You find a handwritten page that seems like it was pulled from a nearby leather-bound journal. The journal is crystallized and many of its pages are trapped. The page in your hand has specks of crystals slowly growing and, surprisingly, you can read the handwriting. It is not in English, but something in the back of your mind has clicked and you understand. The handwriting is strange, like it was written backwards, and the pen pressure shows that it was written with a lot of force. The paper has some tears and it looks as though whoever was writing it could not write in a straight line; their hand must have been trembling. You read:

Entry 5883
An image of the past came to me in a dream. I thought it was a dream. My prince.
But he was only an illusion.
My prince would never attack me like that. I have been betrayed. The Dark Star has seen through the façade. He would come to destroy everything that we have saved. I should have known.
There is no love in the hearts of men. There is only the love of my people, and the Dark Star.
They are all I need.
I think my Prince is dead. A monster lives in his carcass.
He has fled, but he will be back. He wants what is mine.

Kapoodles

Sleet Tempest Snape

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:02 pm
Basic Senshi Mithra

Mithra had decided to root around a little bit until she found her own little scrap of writing. It definitely confirmed her suspicions about Altea or at least what was happening. Though at this point it wouldn't be hard to figure out what had happened.

Quote:
Entry 5889

He came back again. I knew he would. He came for the Dark Star and tried to take it from me. He was insane. His mind is warped. I would put him down like a sick animal were it not for the Dark Star. It says he knows how to find others.

It says he knows of world of life.

I will forgive my Prince if he helps me save my people.

He is fighting me, but he will submit.

He will praise the Dark Star with me. We will rule in happiness.

But he is sick, I think. He said my people were abominations. He spoke nonsense.

A few words were scratched out with dark, heavy lines; barely legible, it read: I want to kill him.

She snorted a bit at the paper, being reminded of an MMO she had played when referring to the "Dark Star". Though it just showed that something was influencing Altea. Perhaps she wasn't so evil, but her actions had been influenced or perhaps fully controlled by this... "Dark Star." Mithra muttered, "Seriously, why would you even listen to something that sounded evil. Dark Star honestly..." Though she assumed that times had been desperate for Altea, and that meant desperate measures, though from what she had gathered from the other entries that people had read, and there were a lot of them, even that plan had backfired and Altea had clearly warped her mind too much.

Quote:
Still open for interaction

Mirrorspace and the Mirrorscape

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas