Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg] Tidal Wave [Caleb x Xi-Wang][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:09 pm
He hadn’t started getting rid of Xi-Wang’s things…even though he kind of wanted to. He hadn’t told anyone that his boyfriend was missing, and had been for a few weeks…he had all but given up home, spending most of his time now powered up, looking for any sort of clue, as well as back in the robotics lab, utterly unwilling to go home.

It was so lonely at home.

Caleb sighed as he stopped at his front door, staring at it for a long moment before fishing in his pocket for the key. Today would be another short trip, ten, fifteen minutes max. Enough time to shower and change and perhaps get a load of clothes into the washer…or perhaps just enough time to grab his dirty clothes and head to the Laundromat that was near HITS…that way he wouldn’t have to be in the house for longer than was necessary.

When the lock clicked open, the brunette halfheartedly pushed the door and walked inside, dropping his bag and shrugging off his school jacket, leaving it in a rumpled heap on top of his bag.

“I’m home.” The words were spoken by habit. Nobody was here. Nobody cared.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:41 pm
He'd wanted to go right back to Caleb, had thoguth of him a lot while stuck up in space. It was his one worry, since the only other people who cared about him were up there as well, he had worried about leaving the other without a clue as to where he was. He'd left food out, having just gone grocery shopping intent upon surprising the other, when he'd vanished. He knew it hadn't looked good, how could it? It seemed like something you'd see on one of those crime investigative shows. But he couldn't return right away, as much as he'd wanted to.

With a broken arm, from a ceiling to floor fall, and crystal like skin he couldn't return because he couldn't explain it. As much as he wished he could, wished he could have curled up in the others arms and explained it all he couldn't. He'd spent weeks in Acubens' home waiting for the crystals to vanish from his skin and they did - slowly. It was too slow for him, though he was sad to see them go at the same time. If it hadn't been for how they'd affected his ability to feel things, which really was an issue, he'd have liked them - they were attractive in both color and placement.

But they were gone today, leaving just a few traces behind where his skin was left black in their wake. It wouldn't leave, he'd given it time, it was time to go to Caleb and hope for the best. He could only hope that things between them weren't so damaged that they couldn't be repaired.

It was that worry, so deep seated, that had followed him all the way to the others home. He could have gone through a mirror, it would have been easy, but it sort of...didn't feel right. Considering what had happened, and not knowing where they stood now, it felt wrong to just walk right in through a mirror. It didn't stop him from using a key to let himself in though, he had done that enough before hand, and he sort of hoped to surprise the other whenever he got home. He didn't want to stand outside, in the hallway, for potentially hours.

Hesitating...just a bit, he really hoped this didn't go badly, Xi-Wang had let himself into the others home and made himself as at home as he could. It was an hour later, and he had been cleaning up around the apartment, when he heard the door open and someone call out - Caleb. Smiling softly, so glad to hear the others voice after so long, he didn't hesitate in answering back. "Welcome home." His voice wet sounding as the tears he'd been holding back, as they had been coming and going since arriving here, finally decided to fall down his cheeks and his voice broke. He'd missed him - missed his voice and missed his apartment...he'd missed it all. He'd made his mind up while up in space and if their relationship wasn't so damaged, as he feared it was, he would be asking to move in...and trying to do it as soon as possible. He'd missed the other too much.

Orangeish Sherbert
I have it where there is black under his eyes - like perma eyeliner on the lower inner eyelid. I'm thinking of leaving some on his back as well.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:29 pm
When there was an answer to his greeting, Caleb froze. He knew that voice…but he also knew he had been hearing it when there was nobody actually there and that was one of the reasons he stayed out of the apartment so much…but…this wasn’t one of those times. The brunette stared, mouth gaping slightly at the sight of Xi-Wang standing there, like nothing had ever happened. Like he hadn’t been dead for these past few weeks…like…

Like he was waiting for him to come home and it had only been a few hours.

Slowly, Caleb turned around and shut the door behind himself, locking the bolt and putting across the safety latch. He swallowed, not turning back around, not wanting to see that it had all been his imagination. That Xi wasn’t really there. That he had slipped from auditory hallucinations to full blown visual ones. Should he call the hospital? See if they could send an ambulance? Should he get himself committed to a mental facility? Clearly his mind had finally cracked from the strain of losing the person he loved…

Drawing in a deep breath, Caleb let it out slowly and turned around, his lip beginning to tremble when he saw that his boyfriend was still there. Maybe he wasn’t slipping into a delusion after all…though, perhaps he was too far gone to get out of this one.

He took a few steps towards the other boy and reached out his hand, brushing hesitant fingers over his cheek, wiping at the tears that were falling. They…they felt real enough…perhaps he had died too. Perhaps this was his way of joining the afterlife…with Xi-Wang here to guide him to…wherever it was he was going…

There were hundreds of things that he thought might be happening, and not one of them involved this being the real Xi-Wang, home at last…but…

“What…are you doing here…?” Caleb’s voice was hoarse, and there was pain present in every syllable.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:01 pm
Watching the other turn from him, closing and locking the front door, he waited...and waited. Fear building in him. So he had messed up...he's lost the other. Caleb wasn't turning around, wasn't saying anything, had he come back here for nothing? Had he done too much damage? Biting down on his bottom lip, in an effort to stifle the whimpering sound, Xi-Wang stood there unmoving aside from a fine trembling which had started.

When Caleb turned around the darker haired male remained there, unmoving and watching with no small amount of vulnerability in his dark eyes. Wet lashes framed his eyes, along with something new, but he didn't make a move for fear of causing something to happen. He didn't want to risk anything bad happening, Caleb seemed really delicate right now, not that he himself wasn't either.

When Caleb got closer, so close, and reached out to touch him Xi-Wang leaned into the touch with a soft sigh. he'd missed this, he'd missed Caleb. The tears fell in greater quantity now as he trembled and bit down on his lip to choke back a sob.

"I needed to come home...I missed you." Though he'd been gone for so long, he had wanted to return sooner - so much sooner. Swallowing he was hesitant as he reached out to cup the others face gently. "I'm sorry....so sorry."

Orangeish Sherbert

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:22 pm
When the hand moved to touch his own face, Caleb flinched slightly, still half sure that this was all some sort of trick. That he was high, or drunk…or just….but….

Finally at least some part of his mind began to realize what was going on, because he felt tears begin to cascade his own cheeks and quickly he wrapped his arms around the other boy and held him so tightly that it hurt his own arms.

“Where…where were you?” The words came out and were quickly followed by a loud sob as he clung to Xi-Wang with all of the strength that he could muster, all of the stress and worry and anger he had been trying to push away finally breaking through, mingled with the utter joy and relief he felt to have Xi here in his arms, safe and alive. It was just too much to handle.

He couldn’t manage to get any more words out and buried his head in the crook of his boyfriend’s neck, crying like a child.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:31 pm
He could lie, he could tell the other he had been sick, he knew it had happened to a lot of people in the city as he'd heard it on the news. He could have lied, he was good at it, but he couldn't just flat out lie to Caleb...he couldn't. Xi-Wang also knew he couldn't tell him the truth, at least not yet though when, if he ever did, he didn't know either.

"Something happened...I-I don't know. I got...pulled into a mirror..." Biting his bottom lip as he was clung to, his own arms going about the other. He was careful of his broken arm, though having a cast and a month into it healing meant he wasn't likely to hurt himself, he didn't want to hit the other with it or bring attention to it just yet. "I got hurt there...and I wanted to hide it but I couldn't - I missed you too much." He'd needed to come back to Caleb. He knew the black under his eyes wouldn't fade away, he was sure of it, and he couldn't wait another month for the cast to come off. As much as he maybe should, so he didn't worry the other, he knew being away had to be more worrying.

"I-I don't know how long I was gone...but when I got back...I just...I didn't know if you'd believe me and I had wanted to hide that I was hurt." Trailing off his own sobs having left his voice breaking as he spoke, pausing so he could just cling to the other and take a few moments to breath and swallow past the sobs he was letting out. It was probably a good idea if they sat down. Standing in the middle of the room while crying, sobbing even, and trying to talk wasn't the best of things really.

Orangeish Sherbert

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:33 pm
All of the anger that Caleb felt evaporated and he nodded, pulling away slightly and wiping at his eyes, finally taking a good look at Xi-Wang and then leading him to the bedroom, sitting on the edge of the bed which hadn’t been slept in for weeks. “You…got pulled into a mirror? Are you okay? What happened…That…I thought you were dead Xi…seriously…you said the last time you got hurt that someone hurt you and I seriously thought they had come to finish the job…I’ve never been so scared in my entire life…”

He leaned close, wrapping his arms around Xi-Wang once more and kicking off his shoes at the same time. “I just…I thought maybe your mom found you or you just decided you didn’t love me anymore…I didn’t know what to think or what to feel…or if I should go to the police…I couldn’t figure out what I had done wrong…”

Caleb swallowed again, closing his eyes as though that would stop the tears from flowing out of them. “…I love you and I’m so, so, so happy you’re home…I thought I had finally gone crazy…when you answered me I thought…I had died and you were here to drag me to hell or something…”

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:42 pm
Letting himself be led into the bedroom, what he hoped would be their bedroom, he settled himself down and leaned in as close as he could to the other. His good hand reaching out to clasp at the others shirt. "I'm good now." He still had another month with a cast on, maybe three weeks, but he was ok. The doctor said he was doing well on healing, better than he expected in fact. So maybe three weeks...he was hoping for less honestly. His arm felt odd enough in a cast - really odd. He knew he'd have lost muscle mass, not that there was much anyway, but it would be noticeable for him.

"I couldn't do anything while I was stuck there." He knew people had been pulled in but what had happened to them he wasn't sure, how to explain and not misstep with what he said?

"I remember falling glass - lots of it. I fell from a ceiling and landed on my arm. It was a bit....rushed." Worry filled nights and panic over his skin changing. He would have thought it lovely, and did to an extent, what had been happening to his skin but the inability to feel...that had taken away from how lovely it had looked. The crystal on his skin shimmering a dark green under lights as it had done, he'd watched it in the bathroom he'd had for a while. Once the panic had worn off he'd taken some time to admire it - it had been lovely.

His own shoes already removed, thankfully, he shifted so he could get them both further onto the bed. "I still do, you don't need to worry about that - I still love you. Being away made me realize that more...and I wanted to ask if I could move in...if this could be our home. I didn't mean to worry you...I'll try not to again." Though there was no way to predict what would happen in the future, and he couldn't deny his court and his duty to it. They were family.

Running his fingers through the others hair gently. "I don't think you'd go to hell...and I don't believe in it anyway." No, he had heard people were reborn...and he was ok with that. Being able to live over and over again, even if you didn't remember the past lives, that he didn't mind the idea of.

"I'm not leaving you...not if you don't want me to."

Orangeish Sherbert

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:28 pm
The more Xi-Wang pressed closer, tried to get closer to Caleb, the more that the brunette relaxed, his heart going down to a more manageable rhythm and the tears going to a slightly trickle rather than a full on river. He held the other male closer, reaching up so he could run still slightly trembling fingers through his dark hair and try to provide some level of comfort. “Of course you can move in. I’ve only been asking you to move in for what…months now? I don’t ever want you to leave me…I want to protect you from everything and everyone who wants to hurt you…I want you to be okay…to be happy.”

He swallowed and leaned close again, kissing whatever part of Xi’s face that he could reach. “You’re everything to me. This wasn’t anything that we could control…but next time…don’t worry about trying to…I don’t know…please don’t stay away again…Come home and we’ll face whatever we need to face together. You don’t have to try to protect me from what’s happened to you…I want to protect you from everything, so…let’s…let’s try to not hide our problems…? At least not from one another…”

Of course, Caleb knew that there were some issues that couldn’t be shared…but injuries…strange events like this…they could be explained away. They could be talked through and they could comfort each other…

They were in a relationship…that was what they were supposed to do. “I love you. I’ll love you forever, Xi.”

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:15 pm
He knew it had been months, he knew it, and he felt bad about refusing the others offer for so long. It had just felt...rushed at the time as it lacked the slowness which seemed, to him anyway, to be something which was needed. Rushing into something, so big, seemed...too fast. "I know...and I'm sorry." He had explained it, back then, to the best of his ability in the hopes Caleb would understand. Being away so long, and almost winding up some crystal servant, had shown him where he wanted to be. Snuggling against the other, shifting until he could seat himself in Caleb lap, his legs straddled the other as the darker haired male laid his head on a shoulder.

It was when he lifted his face that he found himself being kissed - all over it seemed. Not at all bothered by it, rather he found it comforting, Xi-Wang let his eyes drift closed and simply enjoyed the moment. "I can try and protect myself...sometimes anyway." He had done well, at least he thought so, when he and others of the mirror court had gone through the mirror...and been pulled out of it by the Queen.

"I will...I'll remember next time. I just..." How to explain being pulled into a mirror, or walking through one for that matter. He couldn't go and tell Caleb...he just couldn't, though he desperately wanted to. He wanted to tell the other everything - to tell him the truth. He wanted to tell him what had almost happened in space, about his worry and how he'd stood up for himself, and others. He wanted Caleb to know and be...proud of him. "I won't next time...though I hope there is no next time." Though he figured there would be, he just somehow figured it. He'd tell Caleb next time though, at least as much as he could, and they would deal with it. Moving in was a big step, it brought things with it, it meant he couldn't hide things...it meant someone cared for him and wanted him in their life while also being in his life. It meant trusting them and facing things together....and accepting things.

Opening his eyes he took the others face into his hands and pressed his lips to the others. "I love you too....and I missed you. I'll move in - tomorrow." It was late, or at least too late to start moving in, he wanted to spend time with the other now. Tomorrow he could blend his life, who he was, with the other. He did for a moment wonder if the bed could hold all his pillows and bedding though....he had a lot of both.

Orangeish Sherbert

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas