Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Batt] Chaos under the Dark Sky (Alphard V Kiuchi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:33 am
As senshi of night, Alphard did his best to not be too grim or put too much into the whole 'your power is over a relative concept created by society to measure change within the cosmos'. Also known as time. And his time was night, a persiod that typically was of rest and fear depending on who was asking.

To Alphard, his power was more a concept. A force that was created to serve a purpose of measure and relativity in a otherwise arbitrary universe. It made him feel a bit better about the whole situation of having powers that could well, really hurt someone.

And this night, the senshi of the dark hours was alone, sitting under a yellow glow of a street lamp beside an empty stretch of road that would lead one direction to the city's center, the other, to the rural outskirts where few traveled. An in between place he sighed, having lost the pulsing dark signature of the youma he'd been tracking.

"At least it didn't get anyone', he muttered to himself, thinking he remained alone.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:54 am
It wasn't that he couldn't fight, he had magic, it was more of a he didn't want to fight sort of thing. Not to mention that the area he'd powered up in had felt dangerous. With several energy signatures of people who outranked him, eternals and knights and generals. No one he wanted to run into. Still only a baby senshi, not that he minded, the darkly dressed dark mirror senshi was heading away from the center of the city in an effort to seem as unappealing a target as possible.

Only being a basic senshi however meant that he couldn't sense others before they could sense him - a real problem. Right now though he felt safe, he didn't sense anyone, so figured it was safe to take out the shard of mirror he had and let his mirror wrath get to work finding people to take energy from.

iStoleYurVamps
I figure due to the current DMC event this can be backdated to perhaps a night or two before it?

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:03 pm
Alphard in general didn't fight senshi, but, chaos senshi was sort of this moral grey area that he had to deal with on occasion and really, how did you just kind of roll with that? He didn't have any good answers really, just a general sense that perhaps, he should be more affirmative action the face of evil.
Or chaos.
Whatever.
At least they weren't a monster or crazy evil army that followed a heavy metal band.

"Hold up." He said loudly, "I know somebody is out here and you aren't about to get the jump on me buddy so come on. Out and fists up." He had no idea just who he was up against.

"I don't have time for some janky black ops BS tonight."

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:33 pm
He had just been picking up on how close he was to someone, someone more powerful than he was, which meant they had certainly felt him. Mid turnaround, planning on taking off and finding some place that was actually safe, he heard a voice call out into the darkness.

Stepping out from the shadows, and what else he'd been hiding behind, the darkly dressed senshi took the time to look over the one who had called him out. "I'm not out for a fight....just energy gathering." He might as well be honest. If he was maybe they would realize he wasn't a threat and wouldn't try and beat him? If they tried to though...well he did have magic, much as he'd rather not use it. Kiuchi knew it could help if he found himself in a situation.

"I was looking for a place without anyone around, so I could do what I have to." But obviously he'd failed, but it wasn't really his fault. He'd done his best.

iStoleYurVamps

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:48 pm
Alphard looked at the guy who came out like he'd been forced to swallow a bottle of sea water, (gross and way too salty and fishy and in totally not good ways). "Uh, sorry but no." Alphard held up his fists, knowing that he was likely going to have to go full hardcore 'I'm a touch guy and can kick your a**' even though at best Alphard could maybe throw one or two punches before he ditched.

"Can't let that happen. Against the space rules. No energy harvesting and killing. Thems the rules." He glared.
"So like, clow your roll or get rolled man, I got a job as a space police dude person and I try to be good at it you feel me. Slow the roll."

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:57 pm
"Space rules?" That was...interesting. It was also something he'd never heard and figured to be a lie, and not a good one either. He didn't mention this, of course, it wasn't something he wanted to do as it might upset this senshi. They were stronger...he didn't want to upset them. Though it honestly did seem like they weren't happy with him anyway.

While he may not speak the same as the other, he didn't use such slang, he did have an idea what the other was saying. For a moment, several in fact, he stood there wondering if he should just leave. But really, if he did where would he go? He'd waste more time finding a safe place, and lose out on time home in his bed sleeping, and he didn't want to just run off. He couldn't. This was for his court as well, even if he didn't know what the energy went for.

"S-sorry but I'm not leaving..." He'd stand and well...fight? He certainly hoped not.

iStoleYurVamps

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:59 pm
"Yeah man, space rules. You know, senshi, out saving the world using out wickedly cool space magic. Stationed on earth because we.. just are. Look. That's just how it is man, I got a job and that's making sure the space rules are enforced. And that means no energy stealing." Not bullshit per say. Just a very Alphard way of explaining what it was senshi did.

"You not going to stop and go then buddy-" Alphard felt up his fists, walking towards the other man slowly, "-We gotta do it man. Dukes up. Let's get on with the fist cuffs."

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:06 pm
"Senshi....some of us do take energy though." Like himself, though they didn't look the same in terms of uniform. He knew that was due to them being different forms of senshi - but they were both senshi. "Our jobs are just different." And their uniforms...and auras. Ok, so a lot was different but they were both senshi, same as the others he'd gotten into little scuffles with in the past. Why did he have bad luck and run into senshi who all acted like he was doing something wrong, or even monstrous?

Watching the other approach, taking a few steps back, he shook his head. He was not one for a fight, it just wasn't how he was. But he knew he wasn't escaping this...mostly because he didn't want to back down. He wanted to get his energy draining done for tonight so he could go to sleep. It wasn't much, it wasn't like he had a required amount to drain, but he did want to get some done tonight in order to help his court. So it was more of a personal goal.

While the other had his fists up the teen did not, that was not how he was going to handle this if he had to. He had magic and not being a fighter it was what he would fall back on - it was all he had. He waited though, not wanting to strike first if he didn't have to. At least let him act in self defense, rather than starting it.

iStoleYurVamps

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:07 pm
Alphard wasn't buying it. This guy was clearly up to something.

"Sorry man." He got closer.
"Them's the rules."

He swung, aiming for a one hit wonder.
Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:06 pm
One hit wonder...maybe not but it did hurt, and it sent the darkly dressed senshi staggering back. A hand having rushed up to cover the abused flesh, he was sure his face was red under his hand, eyes wide and staring.

"Didn't want to fight...it isn't my thing." But he really wanted to get things done...and he should protect himself - right? He had reason to keep himself safe. Regaining his footing the darkly dressed senshi was hesitant, slow in acting, he really didn't want to use magic or fight at all. This might just end it though, he could hope anyway, and that was why he did reach up to his head of dark hair and plucking a hair that wasn't a real hair he watched as it glowed green before calling out his attack.

"Gorgon's strike." He really hoped this ended things, though he really didn't think it would. Would it push things to this super senshi using magic as well? Would he have to use his own fists? Biting his lip, even as he sent out his attack, he was honestly nervous and a good deal worried about this.

iStoleYurVamps

Quote:
Sailor Scout Attack: Gorgon's strike.
Reaching up, with either his right or his left hand, and from his hair he will pluck a "hair" that glows green. The green glow will rush forward from the hair in his hand toward his target, someone within a six foot radius of Kiuchi. If the beam of green light does in fact hit the target, or someone who puts themself in the line of fire. They will then start to feel mildly nauseous and unwell, including possible blurring vision. Nothing too serious, of course. This will last for thirty seconds and can be used three times in battle. During this time being more active, or other outside things, may enhance the nauseous feeling.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:13 pm
Alphard should have anticipated the magic. He really should have. When the hair was plucked and glowed green, Alphard realized his mistake. It was pretty typical Alphard in the way of action first consiquences later but-
"Don't you-" It hit him like a dart and for a second he wondered what it was supposed to do.
"Dare, oh geez."

Nausea came fast, and he doubled over.
"Aw ******** street tacos."
He winced and stumbled to a wall.
"Oh ******** I'm gonna hurl."

Alphard did not like this attack.
At.
All.
Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:00 pm
Taking the time to rub at his face, his dark eyes never once leaving the other, the dark mirror senshi was somewhat...pleased. It wasn't a feeling he expected and yet he was pleased. The super senshi had seemed surprised, tried to stop him, but his magic had hit and they didn't look so good. He knew it would fade, as magic would do, but for a moment he stood watching and gently rubbing his face.

"Said I didn't want to fight..." He whispered, and he still didn't honestly. But he knew he couldn't always let himself be beat up...he had to focus on collecting energy and getting home. If that meant fighting back, once in awhile, so he could gather that energy and get home than so be it?

"If you are going to be sick...find a bush." If the other actually was sick...he'd wind up sick as well, Kiuchi was one of those people who if he saw vomit...he followed suit. He didn't want to be sick, he didn't like how he felt when he was sick.

iStoleYurVamps

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:54 pm
Glaring as best he could, Alphard did not manage to make it to a bush. It was all very gross and the second he'd finished, he was stumbling away as fast as he could, moaning about how much he hated this whole space gig.

Sleet Tempest Snape
lettuce call it a wrap

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:25 am
Oh...well that hadn't happened before. The few times he'd used his magic in the past that had never happened. Watching the other be sick he felt guilty, how could he not? But there was nothing he could really do, and he didn't get the time to say anything. It seemed he had won, at least this time, so he could finish gathering some energy for the night before turning in - lucky him...for once.

iStoleYurVamps
Sounds good to me. Ty for the bat. ^__^

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out