Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Getting To Know The Enemy [Skadi x Kiuchi]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:33 pm
Walking while on her Senshi phone and flipping through pictures she had taken on it had Skadi ending up... Well, she was lost. It wasn't often that she was out and about in Destiny City in the dark without parental supervision, especially not in an area that she didn't know. The young Senshi tripped over a curb and the sudden jolt had her pushing her phone back into subspace and trying to catch her balance before she fell.

With a huff she finally looked up and spun in a slow circle to try and figure out where exactly she had ended up. Her eyes widened at the sight of the enormous building that loomed over her surrounded by trees and her feet somehow had her walking towards it.

However when she felt a power signature that wasn't quite Negaverse but was definitely not White Moon, it had her freeze in place.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:03 pm
He knew they had to gather energy, he'd learned that, so that was what he was headed off campus to do. With the weather turning warmer it wasn't such an issue walking off campus without a coat covering up the clothing he had powered up into, an outfit he actually rather liked.

Pausing where he stood, just a few yards from the gates leading off campus, he could sense someone...they didn't feel like he did or either of the eternals he'd met (though one was a prince secretly). This felt...lighter? Kiuchi wasn't sure how to word it other than that and it was a bit unsettling.

Biting down on his bottom lip, his fingers toying with the hem of his uniform, it took him several moments before he made his way toward the gates. Keeping to the shadows as he moved, not really wanting to be seen first. He did however speak up into the darkness. "Who's here?"

Sylent Nyte

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:21 pm
When she heard the voice before she saw the person, Skadi cringed. Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me. The mantra repeated over and over in her head as she thought about her next move. Deciding that she needed to try to be brave, the young Senshi took a few steps towards the gates where the voice had come from, her heels clicking on the concrete.

"Um... My name is Sailor Skadi," her voice wavered with nerves.

"If -- if you're gonna attack me can you just, like, come out and do it instead of sneaking up on me? I mean you can probably kick my butt anyway so I'd really rather just get it over with y'know?"

Or just avoid a fight all together. That would be nice too.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:45 pm
"Kick your butt?" Came the questioning voice as the male stepped out of the darkness, shaking his head as he walked. "N-no...I doubt I could. I don't know how to fight...not really." He knew he had magic, and he could use that, but he hadn't ever and didn't know what it would do. It might just fizzle out, or something else, so he couldn't claim to be able to fight.

"I don't plan to attack you - o-or anyone." Shaking his head again. he only planned to go out and gather energy, not attack someone. he was hoping to avoid any fights, though he knew he had to defend himself and he would. He didn't want to get hurt, or killed, he had something to come back to...so he would have to defend himself if the situation called for it. He just hoped it didn't happen for a while.

"Sailor Kiuchi..." He finally spoke, introducing himself to the other.

Sylent Nyte

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:42 pm
"Oh," she replied flatly. She tiled her head slightly as the boy stepped out of the shadows.

"Well," she added with a nod while crossing her arms over her chest like she was some sort of White Moon badass. "Good, I'm glad we've uh, come to that understanding then."

Who was she kidding? She was about as far from badass as one could possibly get. So instend of trying to act tougher than she was, she dropped the facade (and therefore her arms back down to her sides) and took a few steps closer to him.

"Sailor, huh?" It made no sense to her- how was he a Senshi when he wasn't like her or like the Negaverse. He definitely still felt off, but he was definitely lacking in the giant gaping hole in the forehead like most other Chaos Senshi. Not understanding boundaries, apparently, she stepped closer and grabbed a handful of the sheer green fabric that draped over his shoulders. "What kind of Senshi are you? You don't... You don't feel like one of us."

Yeah, Skadi was definitely confused.

Sleet Tempest Snape
I'M SO SORRY I never tagged this. If you wanna wrap it quickly I would love that so much since I know you don't need it for reqs anymore ;;

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:47 am
Watching her crossed arms drop to her sides he felt a bit safer, not knowing she wasn't much for fighting either, he was glad to see her arms drop - it meant he was safe. He didn't like the idea of winding up in a fight, not if he could avoid it.

"Y-yeah....sailor." Surprise settled across his features, his eyes wide, as she grabbed at his uniform and was staring at him. She had gotten rather close in a rather quick amount of time. He should have been worried, he really should, but he stood there as still as could be.

"I'm a dark mirror senshi. We don't serve either of the big sides in this. We are our own court...our own family." Because it was a family, it had to be.

"W-what are you senshi o-of if you...ummm...don't mind me asking...I'm the senshi of gorgon's." Not that he was sure she'd know what a gorgon was, he'd looked it up himself, it was something that didn't fit him really...but at least his uniform was nice? He really wasn't sure why he was senshi of gorgon's...he surely wasn't doing it justice.

Sylent Nyte
Sure we can finish this quickly.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:28 pm
Purple-blue eyes looked up at the boy, and she grinned at him- not at all intending to make him so nervous, she couldn't help but giggle at his wide-eyed expression. A family, huh? Skadi was pretty sure that was the first time she had ever heard of any faction believing themselves to be any sort of family. She was curious, to say the least. And for them to be some sort of... Neutral party? It was all very new and strange to her. As far as she was concerned, the war was very black and white - Order vs Chaos. Senshi vs Negaverse.

Then this guy and his family waltz into her life and had to make things complicated.

And it seemed that Neutral Dude in Green wanted to be friendly. She pursed her lips for a brief moment, unsure how to deal with this entire situation. At the end of the day, he was in black and she was sure that that meant he was one of the bad guys. But for now... Well, she had already offered him her name, so what harm would her sphere do?

"Frostbite," she answered simply. Her eyes traveled upwards to his hair, which was definitely not snakes. "Gorgons... Like Medusa? That's pretty badass!"

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:37 pm
Watching her giggle, wondering just what she found so amusing, the dark haired male mentally shook his head. While he might really want to know, he was curious, he didn't ask.

"Frostbite...like what people get...and lose fingers over." That really didn't sound fun, he sorta hoped her magic didn't do that - he'd like to keep all his parts intact.

Still being held onto by the other senshi he nodded his head. "Yeah...like Medusa." Though he wasn't sure he found it so badass - it was different at least. He had never been sure what he thought of his sphere, medusa was scary after all, and he really wasn't sure how his magic fit the sphere but he supposed it didn't matter. His magic was what it was.

"And no.,..my hair isn't snakes. My sphere is gorgon's...I'm still human." A light flush colored his cheeks as he spoke, still being held onto by the other. Of course he was still human, gorgons weren't real. His sphere might be such but they weren't a real thing - never had been....right?

Sylent Nyte
Sure we can finish this quickly.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:55 pm
"Huh.. Well, Kiuchi of Gorgons, I think you and your weird family are kinda neat," she said matter-of-factly, and finally dropped the handful of his overlay that she was holding. She would make a mental note to ask Oberon about the Dark Mirror Court sometime- she was sure that if anyone knew anything about anything, it would be Oberon.

"Even if you don't have snakes for hair," she grinned.

It was nice to be able to go out and run into someone that wasn't out to kill you for once. "You've been a real pleasure, y'know. Whoever your leader is would be proud of that, I think!" Or maybe they'd be disappointed, she really had no idea.

Realistically she should probably prod this boy further for more information on his Court, but Skadi's mind was already elsewhere and the young teen was pretty sure if she didn't get home soon her parents were going to ground her for a month.

"I gotta scram but we should maybe meet up some time, trade information! I'm curious to know more!" With a wave and a spin on her heel, Skadi was off running into... Some random direction... Because she was actually still lost.

Oops.

Sleet Tempest Snape
Thank you XD Fin on my end~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:44 pm
As his clothing was released he landed on his feet lightly, not that he'd been high up anyway, it was something to be glad for. She hadn't hit him, or hurt him, and that was good. he'd run into other senshi, from her side of things, which had taken to using magic on him or in some way lashing out at him. They didn't, generally speaking, seem to like him for whatever reason....just because he wasn't on their side - it was sad really. He didn't like the idea of people disliking him...of having enemies. He knew it would happen, it was unavoidable, but that didn't mean he had to like it or even accept it.

The mention of snakes for hair had him smiling, even laughing softly. The idea of that would not be good, he was sure it wouldn't be safe for himself. Hadn't Medusa been bitten by the snakes she'd had for hair? He was sure she had been, he'd read it once when researching...hadn't he? He couldn't remember it very well. It may not have been that long ago but his memory for such a small detail wasn't very good, maybe he should double check it?

Thinking that Remarque would be proud of him...that was nice - warming really. Remarque would be pleased, wouldn't he? He couldn't see the other condoning them getting into lots of fights with people or getting hurt. Maybe though...maybe Remarque did want them to fight the white moon? But it hadn't been mentioned to him. The other was nice though...and he hoped the fact this had gone well would have pleased him. "I think so too..." He whispered in reply as she female made her departing words before taking off. She obviously had somewhere to be...and he should grab up some energy before heading home to bed....bed sounded really nice right now - so nice. Meeting up again, in the future, he hoped they would so long as she didn't change her mind and decide to beat on him next time.

Sylent Nyte
Ok, done on my end also.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out