Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Mirrorspace and the Mirrorscape
[Reg]Learning ones self. (Kiuchi and Avior)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:31 pm
The splash of cold water, and slow breaths, had done nothing to calm the dark haired teen down. It may have helped after the nightmare, the contents of which he couldn't remember a bit of, but when he'd spotted his face in the bathroom mirror he had felt a whole new spike of fear and panic hit him and take hold. His eyes, a nice dark brown almost black color, looked like they'd had eyeliner applied to them. Under his yes, right along the bottom eye lid, was dark coloring that at first he'd thought was glittering black...crystal, how odd. But that wasn't it, well it was but it wasn't black, it was a dark green color. The fact his gloves were already covering the backs of his hands, which had similar markings, didn't make this surprise any better - it made it worse. The area was without feeling, he knew it without even having to check, and he feared it would spread and affect his eyes and perhaps his vision.

What was happening he didn't know but he wanted to know - he needed to know. Something big, and bad, was happening and it scared the dark mirror senshi. It scared him enough that he hadn't gone back to bed, as he'd originally planned on trying to do, and instead he was stepping out of his bedroom on slippered feet with a pillow clutched to his chest for comfort.

He didn't know where he was going but he couldn't sleep - couldn't settle down right now. He was shaking as he walked with fear and worry. What was happening to him? He'd seen it on others also and it filled him with fear because none of them had a clue.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:58 pm
The first nights here in the castle were stressed, for certain.. But at least Avior wasn't alone. No, every night he returned to Crocus, finding such comfort and relaxation in the other man's arms that when he woke again, he felt calmed and refreshed. At least up until the crystals began to show up on his skin.

Panic set in far too easily, and it took a long time to come down from that fear... And when he did, he allowed himself to leave the other's side, to make sure others were alright as well.

One of the first he went to check up on was Kiuchi, the young man he had gotten to know and worried for in the same way that he worried for a little brother... He was fairly certain that Crocus felt the same way towards him, so... Maybe if he knew that two of them were worrying for him, he wouldn't feel so alone here. Especially when it was late like it was, and the darkness seemed heavier than normal. After a bit of time wandering around and trying to find the other's room, he hesitated at the door, but... Oh, the other came right out, dressed in... Well, it seemed that he was atleast taking in the hospitality of the place.

"Hey... Kiuchi... Where were you headed to? Are you alright?"

Sleet Tempest Snape
Sorry for the wait!

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:44 pm
Startled by the appearance of Avior, right at his door, the dark haired teen stopped and stared for a moment. A rather strong shake had him clutching at the pillow tighter to himself. "D-don't know...but I can't sleep...it's spreading..." He whispered, fear lacing his words. "I-I was hoping to find her...to find out...but no ones seen her." He added. It was becoming increasingly difficult to find their host, and her guards and servants weren't exactly talkative or anything.

"I don't like this...Avior." He didn't like not knowing and having something like this, something this big and bad, happening to him and to the others here. Why were they becoming covered in crystal and what could they even do about it? Was it an illness...? he didn't feel sick although in the areas affected he didn't feel anything. So was that the illness? The rest of him would feel fine, no sniffles, cough, or anything else...just crystal like skin and no feeling in the area?

"What are you doing out...this late?" He was asking the other but also he was wondering just how late it was. He still wasn't sure how time moved here and if it was late...or wasn't. The concept of time was different here and threw him for a loop.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:44 pm
"Yeah... She really did seem to have vanished out of nowhere... But if she's a queen, maybe she has other business to take care of." It wasn't that hard to believe, Avior figured, and came a little closer, taking a seat beside Kiuchi on his bed. He knew how horrible he felt when he first found the freckled crystals on his skin, but at least when he first saw them he wasn't alone... Had Kiuchi been alone when he discovered them..?"

An arm came about the smaller boy's shoulders and he hugged him to his side, trying to provide some sort of comfort even if he was still a bit shaky himself.

"I don't like it either, but... I think we'll be alright. We've come out of worse situations as a team, and I am certain we'll do the same this time. As for why I'm out, well, I'm here to see you. I was worried you might be alone and want some company. Would you like me to stay a while? I truly wouldn't want you here suffering alone in this whole scary situation."

Sleet Tempest Snape
Super Sorry for the wait!

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:33 pm
"What other business...if her only people are already living here...they don't trade or anything." It didn't seem like she would have much, if any, business to do. He hadn't seen any people aside from the crystal like people, and what did they do? They seemed to just walk, guard things, and do as told by her. Were the people being kept separate?

"You came just to see me?" Whispered his voice as he leaned into the other who hugged him close. Taking comfort in the others presence, needing the comfort the other was offering up so easily.

"I-I hope we'll be ok...I hope it doesn't spread more." Especially with some of the markings under his eyes. While it looked pretty, it really was hard to deny that, it was worrisome as well. "I've met up with a few others...but I've been a lone a lot also...I'd like it if you stayed awhile..." Nodding his head gently, to punctuate his words, Kiuchi was happy to have the other here with him. "Thank you Avior."

He really did feel like he belonged in the dark mirror court, and not for the first time, this was his family. A hand picked group of people but he was happy with them..happier than he'd been with his own family in a very long time.

Kapoodles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:58 am
"You never know what sort of things people get up to. We are not royalty, nor are we from this land. Maybe she needs to maintain some sort of barrier for us to breathe, or perhaps she even must make sure the supply of edible crystals are enough. All of a sudden she went from having only herself, to all of us... I do not say trust her, but just.... Let's worry about things as they come, alright?" Saying such things most likely wasn't the smartest way to go about this but as Avior saw it there was no real point in stressing out. There were plenty among them who were already stressed and driving themselves to the point of insanity, the two of them certainly didn't need to be among them.

Avior nodded at the question, offering the best smile he could. It must have been horribly lonely, he thought, to be stuck here all alone and afraid. How selfish had he been to simply focus on Crocus alone, no matter how his feelings might be. It was wrong to keep saying he was there fro his team when he found his heart in other places. But for right now, he was here, with Kiuchi, and that's where he'd allow his mind to stay.

"Have you been able to rest at all? I am happy to lay with you for a while, if that would help you sleep. Or if you'd just like me to stay nearby, I'm alright with that. Whatever you'd like, Kiuchi, I am here for you." To emphasis, he laced his fingers with the younger man's and smiled gently at him. "You're safe here with me, I promise."

Sleet Tempest Snape

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:15 am
"Is it only us? I mean...the guards...they eat right?" He questioned softly, honestly curious. They were living, even if different, and moved. they just didn't talk, which he assumed was a choice, but they had to eat...all things needed to consume something in order to have energy and live. So they ate the crystals too...right? Nodding to the others words, trusting in them, he figured it was easier to worry about things as they happened - less stressful.

"I have but not a lot...it was fine before the markings started." He hadn't anything to worry about. These markings though were worrisome, more due to the lack of feeling in those areas than anything else. Some of them were too close to his eyes for comfort...what if it spread?

"Have you been able to sleep? We can just sleep here if you need to also..." Hesitating in his offering he shifted a bit. The others offer was nice, comforting. It would help him, he knew it, and he was so very tempted to jump on it. He didn't like this lack of sleep he had going on, normally sleep was easy for him to find. "I miss home...or well where I've been staying and Caleb's home as well...I'd almost take living back with my mother." Though from the sound of his voice that was pushing it really, and it was. He didn't like the idea of living with his mother...he'd done everything he could to avoid her for as long as he could. He just...how could she not love him? She was his mother.

Tugging on the others hand so he could lay down and pull Avior down with him. Sleep was a nice idea, and maybe talking.

Kapoodles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:41 pm
"I'm not too sure about the guards, honestly. They sit there, watching us all the time, serving us, but I've never seen them eat. Perhaps they do not allow themselves to eat in front of the guests. Your guess is as good as mine." He really didn't want to think about it. Those crystal guards seemed more like robots than actual people... Yeah, he really didn't want to think about it.

"Sleep... Yeah, I've been able to sleep a little. Crocus is very kind to treat me as gently as he does... I didn't mean to leave you alone for so long. If you'd like, once we rest a little here, you could join us in the other room. There should be plenty of space for all of us." Once the two beds were pushed together, there was plenty of space for the two of them, one more should fit no problem.

Avior didn't resist when he was pulled down, only carefully laying there so that the wings on his uniform wouldn't be crushed accidentally as he laid there. Not because it hurt, but because it was incredibly uncomfortable to lay on. And once he was down, he didn't hesitate to pull Kiuchi to him, holding him in his arms just as he had held Crocus. Not exactly the same, but protective, making sure that the smaller senshi knew he was right there with him. He was going to be right there for all of them as best he could right now.

"I'm sorry for all of this... For having you stranded here and alone... Perhaps it is not my fault, but I'll do my best to make it better, alright? We'll get home, and you'll see Caleb again. You'll be with him before you know it. So just rest for now. I'll be here when you wake." To add to his attempt at comfort, he brushed his thumb across the other's cheek, over the crystal markings that were sprouting. Yes, they were very pretty on him, but they didn't belong on him. They didn't belong on any of them. "Just rest..."

Sleet Tempest Snape

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:53 pm
"Maybe...some are shy. Maybe on duty so they don't. They could be switching and we don't know...they all look the same..." Like animals did, where it was hard to tell one bird from another or one lion from another. They all looked the same and with them not talking, or doing anything, there was no personality or voice to allow for them to be separated from the group.

"Crocus treats you gently? He helps you sleep while we're here?" He asked, wondering if then perhaps they shouldn't invite the other to join them? Or if he should ask Avior to keep him company and sleep with him...would it upset Crocus somehow? He didn't want to risk upsetting the other - they were friends. Nibbling on his bottom lip, worry filling him, he ducked his head as the other apologized for leaving him alone. "I-it's ok. You've been busy - we all have been. This is a lot for us all..." It was, without a doubt, stressing on them all. Some were handling it better than others...some he didn't think were handling it at all.

"I can join you both? Crocus won't mind? I mean...I don't want to just insert myself where I'd make things odd." Since he had a feeling these tow had something going on, and he was happy for them genuinely.

Shifting in the others arms, till he was comfortable, he let out a small yawn. His face pressed to the others collarbone, dark eyes drifting closed, he sighed softly. "I wish I had friends like this growing up...didn't have any. Finally have a real family again." His mother hadn't been family, not like this, to him in years. This...this was family - people who cared about him. "Nothing to be sorry for. It happened...magic."

Maybe he hadn't known just what he was signing up for, he really hadn't remembered much of anything from the night he'd been sent through the mirror, but this certainly wasn't Avior's fault, or anyone elses. "Mmm, we'll all get home - we'll be ok...all of us." He hoped so anyway. He didn't want to lose any members of his little family. He was finally piecing together family for himself, after years of not having one, and he didn't want to lose a piece of it so soon. It felt nice, warm, having a family again. "I'm ok now. You're here and the others are here. I'm not stranded...I'm just a bit lost...but we all are. Home is still here...home is just lost a bit right now."

Kapoodles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:32 pm
"Could be the case... We just don't know... But.. yes, he stays with me, by my side... He's very very dear to me.. And you're like a brother to us both, of course you'd be welcomed." Whatever feelings that he had for Jason were sweet ones, ones that he knew he couldn't think about right now, not when they were potentially in danger. For now he'd focus on just keeping him and the others safe.

"Mhm...." Avior at this point found himself slowly dozing, eyes heavy and the body beside his own warm and comforting. While he wanted to try to answer more of Kiuchi's questions, his replies were soft and muddled, tainted by his own exhaustion that was quickly taking over...

"Ah... what did you say..?" He finally asked again, drawing in a deep breath and threading his fingers through Kiuchi's hair in a relaxing manner, more for himself than for the other.

"I apologize.. Forgive me, I am tired... You should rest.. We'll talk more when you wake, I'll be here for you.. Just... Rest..."

Sleet Tempest Snape
wrap up soon?

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:47 pm
"Mmmm, sleep then. Both of us need it..." They both would, he was sure of it, Something would surely happen and they'd all need to be ready for it. If he could stay with Avior and Crocus, if he had his family here, he was sure they'd all make it out - he'd make it out.

Snuggling into the other further, seeking the warmth the other provided, the senshi of gorgon's let himself drift off to sleep. Feeling safe for the first time since his skin had started to change.

Kapoodles
Finished.

Mirrorspace and the Mirrorscape

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces