Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Mirrorspace and the Mirrorscape
[R] We'll find our way back (Sadalsuud and Kiuchi) [fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:59 am
It was late but Sadalsuud couldn't sleep.

Instead she had found her way to the library - at least Sadalsuud was assuming that room beyond the open black doors with gold and purple accents was a library–

Because it certainly looked like one.

Like the little that she had seen of the rest of the castle, the two-storey room was very grand-looking with its marble floor and the huge chandelier that hung from the ceiling and it was full of books.

The room seemed empty, perhaps a side effect of the lateness of the hour, and one that suggested a perfect opportunity for looking around and exploring.

Perhaps...

But apart from idly looking through a couple of books, it was an opportunity that Sadalsuud wasn't planning on taking - at least not today - not tonight.

Instead she had found herself setting the books that were written in some language that she couldn't understand gently aside on a table and sitting in one of the plush chairs in the room, her green eyes unusually pensive as her thoughts ran on Destiny City and on home.

Sleet Tempest Snape
Sorry this took so long - hope it works as a start

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:12 pm
Kiuchi had been busy all night and still couldn't find sleep, even if he was exhausted and he felt it bone deep. His mind, for once, wouldn't settle. Sleep had never been an issue for him, he never had a hard time falling into it's comforting arms. This was not the case tonight and he wanted to whine, pout, and cry like a child because he wanted to sleep - he was tired.

He was however back to wandering around, hoping to tire his mind out so he could return to his room and sleep, but instead he found himself headed back to the library.

Stepping into the room he was yawning by the time he got inside and took note, rather soon, that he wasn't alone in the room. Moving to take a seat near the other, covering up another yawn, he curled into a chair. "Sadalsuud." He greeted softly, not wanting to potentially gain attention from anyone outside of the library.

litian

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:28 am
Sadalsuud had been too caught up in her thoughts to notice the tall figure slipping into the library - had been too caught up in thinking about home and her father and mother to realise that she was longer alone in the room - at least up until to point where the voice calling her name cued her into the fact–

And whilst the voice had been soft, it was still enough to cause green eyes to look startled as she looked up.

"Hi Kiuchi" startlement faded to recognition as she spotted the other dark mirror senshi sitting in one of the nearby seats, her lips quirking up in a tired smile that wasn't quite as bright as her normal ones.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:16 pm
Nodding he smiled to her, tired and not at all bright and cheerful. He was exhausted tonight and hadn't yet slept. The first night here and already he' spoken to two other people and due to nerves he couldn't sleep, which he really wanted to do.

"What are you doing out and here?" Kiuchi questioned softly, though certainly curious. "It's a bit late....at least I think it is." Since there was no way to be sure on time hre, as opposed to home. Though it certainly felt like it was late, or that it should be were they back home.

"Too unsettled to sleep?" He ventured to guess before falling silent, in order to let her answer...rather than assuming something for her. He didn't want to talk too much...or assume too much either, it wasn't his place.

litian

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:46 am
It was late, well at least Sadalsuud was assuming that it was because - whilst in some ways it was hard to tell - it certainly felt late.

But her mind kept running on too many things to allow her to sleep.

Mirrorspace, the collapsing room, being rescued and then finding their way here - so many things had happened in the space of one day.

She opened her mouth to answer Kiuchi's question, but found herself nodding instead at his follow up comment.

"I keep thinking about my parents too" she admitted at last. "I was buying books for my classes before all of this happened - I left them at home before coming to check out the mirror."

She hadn't left a note, just the books, figuring that she would be back long before they were–

But she hadn't counted on the collapsing room or any of this really.

She looked down, her voice very quiet as she added "I don't want them to worry about me."

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:23 pm
"I was at someone's home...I'd just done some grocery shopping. I was going to make dinner - as a surprise. I went to the bathroom, I saw a mirror while I was out acting odd, and went to see." He hadn't been expecting this, he hadn't been expecting that'd he here on some other planet and so far from Earth and home and Caleb. How long had he been gone according to back home? Caleb had to have gotten home by now, right? And seen the unpacked groceries and no no him....it didn't look good and he knew it. He didn't even know how to begin to weave a lie to Caleb for this when he got home, how to lie about vanishing for hours or more and being in space?

"Same here...I don't want that other person to worry. I don't know how to lie about this and cover it up either." He wasn't bad with lying and making things up, he was good at it, but what could he do to cover this up? "They'll be worried and I'm going to have to say something...and you to your family." How would any of them explain this to family and friends, to significant others? What was normally done? What did people normally tell these people in their lives when they vanished?

litian

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:12 pm
Sadalsuud hadn't managed to get as far as thinking about the fact that at some point she was going to have to find some way of explaining things to her parents–

In fact she hadn't really thought about things much beyond the fact that she really wanted to be at home rather than here - even if here was a lot better than that collapsing room had been...

And a great deal prettier too.

But at some point they were going to get out of this - at some point they would find a way back.

It was something that she had to believe, because as pretty as the castle was and as much out of some sort of fairy-tale - it wasn't home.

But Kiuchi's words also served as a reminder that at some point she was going to have to come up with a way to explain her sudden disappearance to her parents - a way that didn't include magic or collapsing rooms or a castle straight out of a story.

"I don't know either" she admitted. "I'm not very good at lying."

It was an understatement - she was awful at lying.

It had been hard enough trying to come up with a story after being beaten up by the Order senshi - and this..

This was so much bigger than that.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:46 am
"I can....but I don't want to...but how to explain being gone? I left groceries out." It was hard to make that seem like anything other than something negative. It had to have looked bad for Caleb and he worried about that, he felt guilty about it. He hadn't known he'd been gone so long...though he had no way of knowing it would be a short, or a safe, time past the mirror either. He should have thought more - considered more.

"Maybe we can figure something out together....not now - too tired. But maybe we can..I think everyone will need some story..." He managed to get out around a yawn. His hands, both fisted, came up to rub at his tired eyes.

"For once...I don't want to lie to someone when I need to..."

litian

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:09 pm
Sadalsuud nodded at Kiuchi's words because trying to explain away left out groceries really didn't sound like it would be any easier than trying to come up for an explanation about the school books and no her.

She nodded again at his suggestion that they could maybe figure something out "I don't mind helping."

Or at least trying to help - because whilst Sadalsuud didn't think that she'd be much help Kiuchi was also her friend. "Maybe some of the others can too."

Although it wouldn't be tonight.

She reached out to gently tap the arm of the chair that Kiuchi was sitting in, the two chairs close enough to allow her to do so and whilst her green eyes were still pensive, they were also sympathetic.

"We'll figure things out" it was hard to say whether the words were for her or for Kiuchi or both, but Sadalsuud had to believe that they would–

Because she didn't want to contemplate the alternative.

But again it wouldn't be tonight - not least because Kiuchi looked exhausted "Want to meet in the morning?"

Or at least what passed for morning here.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:11 pm
"We can...maybe after breakfast." Not that he was really planning on eating, though he supposed that might not be the best of ideas. If they spent a good amount of time here he knew he'd break and eat. But going without food, even for a few days, and he was sure he'd show it on his slender frame. Another thing to worry Caleb with perhaps.

"We can bounce ideas around after breakfast, if that's good with you....we can talk here...or in a bedroom - if you want...I mean it's up to you." He offered as he stood slowly. Stretching the dark haired senshi offered a hand up to the other. "We should get going. I think it's late and I'm feeling like I can sleep - I think." He hoped, he really did.

litian

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:26 am

Sadalsuud nodded with a small smile as she reached out to take the offered hand "After breakfast works for me" she agreed "And so does meeting back here."

She tried to hide a yawn of her own as she got to her feet - well at least she did her best to - a part of her wondering if Kiuchi's own yawns were somehow infectious...

Or maybe she was just more tired than she'd realised - or perhaps even a mixture of both.

Whichever it was, Sadalsuud realised that she was tired - bed and sleep both sounding really good about now.

"I'll see you in the morning Kiuchi" she said, the tired words sleep-tinged.

Because Sadalsuud thought - no make that knew - that she would be finally able to sleep.

Sleet Tempest Snape
tag and fin :3 and I'll get the next one up later today

Mirrorspace and the Mirrorscape

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces