Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[BATT] Shake it up (Lime and Kiuchi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:25 pm
The onset of spring meant two things to Lime. One was warmer weather so he'd not feel he was turning into a Popsicle. The second thing he knew was that he had allergies, and this was entering a new kind of hell for him he'd rather not have to ever deal with. Grousing in the branches of a tree, he knew he should theoretically stay away from the park but with falling behind on his energy quotas, he had to endure. He hardly wanted to be stuck on youma duty, much less corpse clean up for the slobs that did dirty work but nothing actually dirty.

Sniffling, he resisted the urge to snort and blow his cover, eyeballing a couple that was due to circle around a corner soon and get into the perfect place for a quick drain and ditch. Just as he was about to got after them the prickling sensation edged at his ********-" He cursed looking for the source.
"Damn dark senshi."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:48 pm
The parks in Destiny city were great places, or so he found, to gather energy at a distance. Lots of cover, trees and bushes and such, so he could keep hidden and let his wraiths do their job. The park also was home to several mirrors, all hidden away in convenient places, so getting to the park was easy.

Without a quota, they didn't have that sort of thing, but feeling behind on energy gathering due to the down time he'd been forced to take Kiuchi had decided on the park tonight. It would be quick and easy, or so he hoped. As the cityscape of lights and buildings gave way to trees and bushes, to shadows and hiding spots, the dark mirror senshi was pleased with things tonight.

Ignoring the lower energy level he had picked up on, chaos he thought, the dark mirror senshi stepped out of the bushes and moved into some other shadows as he crept around looking for people to grab from. Pulling out his mirror shard as he moved he let his wraiths out, let them get to finding people as well.

That chaos signature was Negaverse, as far as he could tell, and weaker. Maybe they'd head his way - maybe not. He didn't mind, they weren't likely to be like almost all those white moon followers he'd run into in the past. At least he didn't think so. "I wonder who they are though..." Humming softly as he tapped a slippered foot on the ground, wondering if he should see if they were having a good night, keeping safe.

iStoleYurVamps

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:06 pm
Not bothering with hiding himself any longer, Lime dropped from the branches, grunting as boots hit the ground with a thud. Snorting back he fought the need to rub at his nose and try to clear his sinuses as he walked towards the energy, determine to chastise them for encroaching on his space.

It was when he saw it, the glimmer of a hidden mirror that made him snarl in frustration. He was a mess from allergies, and frustrated. You couldn't properly harvest energy when in competition, (you could try but it typically ended with both sides being short what they needed and intended). Lime intended to go with his quota filled, and an interloper on that was not welcomed.

Reaching the hidden mirror, he kicked it, the shatter of glass echoing among the trees.
"Come on you ******** senshi, either show yourself or I can flush you out by breaking every single mirror I find."
Even he would probably have better luck finding a needle in a haystack. Finding the one mirror had just been a very lucky break.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:21 pm
Oh...well they weren't going to be friendly by the sound of things, they sounded rather angry. Had he done something?He didn't think so...he'd just sent his wraiths out to gather energy....wait...had his wraiths gone for the Negaverse agent? Was that what had happened?

From where he stood in the shadows, not able to see where his wraiths had gone, he called out into the darkness. "Did my wraiths go after you I'm so sorry." Already willing to apologize, because he was sorry if that had indeed happened, the dark mirror senshi was heading towards the others voice. "I can call them back if they did." Already reaching for the mirror shard, which was normally kept in his sash, when he spotted the other.

There didn't seem to be an issue, his wraiths weren't here, so what was wrong? "You're ok?" He asked softly, dark eyes dancing with concern and curiosity.

iStoleYurVamps

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:04 pm
When no one showed up immediately, Lime scowled harder, (if that was even possible), and debated the merits of trying to call for support. Sadly, asking for help in beating on some dark mirror would like get him reprimanded, and he was sure he could probably do fine. Provided this senshi was on the weak side of the magic spectrum. Lord only knew that some of them had powers that really, no one had any rights to have.

Cracking his fingers, one by one, Lime considered just going and finding his 'prey' again and finishing what he started, senshi be damned.

Then, out of nowhere, a voice.
An apology. Rolling his eyes, he had to admit, it perhaps was best he'd not encountered any mirror wraiths. He'd not have a good time deal with those monsters while he had none himself.

"No, but I imagine they certain stole energy from my targets." He cracked the last fingers on his hand.
"You're encroaching on my territory senshi." The title came out a snarl. "And I don't like my work going to waste."
Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:41 pm
"Your territory? This city isn't anyone's territory and certain parts aren't either." As far as he knew anyway. No one had claimed ownership over any part of this city, especially considering how many groups were running about this city. "I'm free to gather energy wherever I want." And he would continue to do so, though he was starting to wonder if this person would try and harm him in some way, they didn't sound too pleased with him.

"You're welcome to continue to do what you were. I'm sure we can both gather from the people here. it's a big enough area." Trying, he hoped, to appease the other and settle things. He didn't want a fight, though he doubted his words would work - they rarely did.

Slipping his mirror shard away, not calling his wraiths back, the dark mirror senshi stepped out of the shadows slowly so the other could see him finally. They were weaker than him so he should be safe - right? I mean unless they knew how to fight, which they could. But they weren't likely to have a weapon, which was good, so he would be sort of safe...he hoped.

iStoleYurVamps

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:19 pm
Lime scowled, summoning his weapon, as useless as it was. Throwing it as soon as the senshi appeared, he felt it. The tug in his gut.

"OF ALL THE TIMES-" With a pop of black smoke, Lime vanished summoned back to the rift.

Sleet Tempest Snape
rip lime

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:55 pm
What he thought was going to be a fight, why did it almost always turn into a fight, turned out to change rather suddenly. The other had pulled their weapon, which really wasn't a weapon, and than moments later they were gone. To where they had gone he didn't know but he knew he was glad.

He'd had his a** handed to him a few too many times recently, and would like to avoid it for a while. "Good..." He whispered to himself before heading off, letting his wraiths back out along the way. He had energy to still gather tonight after all.

iStoleYurVamps
Ty. ^_^

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out