Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Evening Confessions [Caleb x Xi-Wang][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:17 pm
When Caleb woke, something felt different...for starters, he was laying down in a bed, that was different...but it wasn’t his bed. It wasn’t nearly as comfortable as his normal bed...but...it was still a bed.

He didn’t open his eyes at first, trying to remember all that had happened before...well. It was dark now, that was different...he didn’t often wake in the dark...and there was a sound next to him...was he in bed with someone?

...Awkward.

He finally opened his eyes and, moving as little as possible, saw the dark hair of someone. Someone...oh.

Finally it all came back to him. He met someone coming home...and now they were in the same bed...but hadn't’ they been hugging? There had been some sort of physical contact at some point...he thought. Maybe.

Or maybe he was crazy. Regardless, Caleb gently got himself out of bed and grabbed his still full cup of hot chocolate--now cold chocolate, and went to the kitchen.

Sleeping was good, and he really did have to do it more often.

Sleet Tempest Snape

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:57 pm
Still clutching at a pillow, his face no longer pressed into it as much as earlier, he still had most of his face hidden by the pillow while his messed up hair hid the rest of his face. He wasn’t going to remain asleep though, not for much longer, as he shifted and small hands gripped the pillow; flexing.

Slowly dark eyes slipped open, glassy and cloudy with sleep, as he pushed himself up. Yawning wide he sat up slowly and brought both hands up to rub at his eyes with the heels of his hands. Yawning again he let himself remember what had happened, the memories causing his cheeks to color themselves a gentle pink color. Oh! Well...it was certainly interesting and odd but he was comfortable.

Where was Caleb though…? “Caleb…?” Looking over to where the other had been sleeping and finding no one there. It was while looking at the empty spot, still warm he discovered, that he remembered the other mentioning talking about his mother issues later...and hoped that didn’t happen.

Orangeish Sherbert

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:00 pm
“I’m here, just grabbing a drink and washing my mug!” Caleb poked his head out from around the corner of the wall and smiled. “I hope you slept well, I know I sure did...you want me to order us a pizza for dinner or something?”

Because pizza sounded fantastic to him, a large, cheesy pizza uhg. That was what he was missing from life.

He came back to the sofa bed with a cup of water in his hand and set the glass down on the chair that was next to the sofa--a makeshift table, since he was often a little too lazy to actually use his coffee table. “So...yeah. Morning.”

Now what did you talk about with someone you just slept with...well, not slept with just…

...he felt his cheeks heating up and wished they wouldn’t. Why did he always make things so complicated in his own mind. Ugh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:06 pm
“I-I’m ok..I slept well. I’m glad to know you slept well...since you didn’t sleep for days you said.” He answered shifting, settling his hands into his lap and playing with the bedding that had pooled into his denim clad lap. It really was uncomfortable falling asleep in jeans. Bending the knees in tight jeans was uncomfortable, behind the knees was where it got tight and uncomfortable.

“If you want pizza that’s fine. I’m not picky.” And it wasn’t him spending the money, or his home, so it should be up to the other...it was his choice.

“Yeah...is it actually morning?” He asked glancing about for a sign to just what time it was. Had they really slept the night through? And in his jeans...that was really uncomfortable, and he’d need a change of clothes...and a shower also.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:07 pm
“Nah, It’s six fifty-three according to the clock on the stove. It’s just dark out. But, I like to say good morning when I wake up. It helps get me in a good mood, I find.”

He pulled out his smart phone and opened up an app for a local pizza place and pressed the ‘Use my last order’ button. Clearly he ordered from them quite often. “All right. Pizza ordered...did you ever think about what movie you’d like to watch?”

There was something he had to ask too...something they had been sort of talking about when he fell asleep but…

Well, right now he couldn’t remember it for the life of him. “Maybe a cartoon, I mean, most of what I own are cartoons, I love animation, I think it’s such a neat thing the way still pictures can just...move around and tell a story the way they do.

The brunette glanced at Xi-Wang, still trying to remember what they had been talking about. Finally it hit him. “Oh yeah! Your mom thing...so, what’s going on?”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:11 pm
Shaking his head at the question, he really hadn’t given it much thought. “Umm no, I didn’t think much about it.” He answered, ducking his head and letting his bangs obscure his face. Biting down, gently, on his bottom lip his fingers continued to toy with the bedding in his lap. It seemed like things were going to go well...and then once the other was done talking about cartoons and animation, which were both interesting, that topic came up. So the other had remembered.

“Umm...yeah...my mother…” Could he really lower his head any further? He was pretty sure he could tuck up and roll himself into a ball...and he might just do that soon.

“We used to be close...it was just her and me when I was growing up. But then she met someone else…” Trailing off, again he was unsure how to word things...the same issue as earlier. So instead he went about trying to figure out where his cell phone was, he always had it on her person just incase. When he did find it he took a few moments before pulling up a video to demonstrate what he meant, maybe this was the best way to answer the question.

“My mothers wife...is like this...was when they met. My mother...she became like her….” When the short clip was over his phone was brought back in close and turned off, he didn’t need to hear it he was familiar with the sort of speech and the harpy like voices. He heard it enough from his mother and her wife. “I wonder if she even likes me any more.”

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:12 pm
Caleb watched the clip, frowning. “Well...wow.” That was pretty harsh...and if Xi was feeling so badly about it...that must be awful.

He hesitated a moment, then flung an arm over the other boy’s shoulders, giving them a little squeeze. “I mean, she has to like you...you’re her son...that...that’s pretty messed up if she doesn’t...I mean…” Caleb was having a very difficult time finding the right words to say for this situation, it wasn’t something he had ever dealt with before...and that was confusing in it’s own right.

“How old are you? How long before you can get away from her for good? You have to be my age at least...I’m seventeen now, I have one year of school left after this one.”

He didn’t bother moving his hand, still half hugging the other boy. ...He couldn’t get many hugs at home, not with his family being so broken.

“Because, seriously, if you want to stay here, I don’t mind. You don’t...need that crap.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:13 pm
“I’ve dealt with it since I was eight...before then we were close.” As he’d said. They had been impossibly close. Now though..they were anything but. He’d like to blame the other woman but it wasn’t all her fault, though he could blame a lot of it on her and he did. “I don’t know...she’s told me I’m a rapist because I’m male...that it’s in my nature. Back when I went to Azure high I still lived at home, at least partially as I had to come home often. Any time I went out, and it wasn’t to school, I was asked about who I was going out with. Lectured on how to behave with females and other people.” It was ridiculous the lectures and reminders he got before he could go out, and the questioning he got when he would return home.

Finding himself leaning into the other he let one arm raise up and move about the other, holding the other close. “Same age, I’m seventeen also. I can’t wait to escape from her...as much as I hate to say it. I just hope before hand I can find out who my father is...who my family is.” It seemed random to say it...but if he explained it, if the other asked, it made sense - it wasn’t just a random sentence.

“Someone else just moved me into a motel to get away. It’s why I switched to Romano’s when it opened - to get away.” Azure high had dorms but without a reason to stay all the time, like chores, they made him come home all too often. At Romano’s they couldn’t and didn’t, though they did still ask at times. Most of the time they didn’t.

“I know they’ve been talking about adopting...they’ll love her more...it’ll be a girl for sure.” Because that’s just how the two were.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:13 pm
“And you can afford to live in a motel? That can’t be any fun for you...ugh. No, seriously, how much longer do you have at the motel? When you’re done with that, come stay here. You can pitch in for food sometimes when my allowance runs out, okay? My mom and dad are paying for this place until my first year at DCU is over, so we’re good on rent for a while...I mean, I know it’s a kind of lousy sofa bed, but it’s a bed! And I won’t be questioning where you go at night...and we can be friends...and stuff.”

He shrugged, removing his arm now, crossing both of them over his chest instead. “What do you say, Xi-Wang? Do you wanna come live here when you’re not...you know. Living at school?”

It was really forward of him, he knew that but…

But it felt like the right thing to do. So he was doing it. He’d ask his parents for permission later, after him and this guy were better friends. They weren’t due for a visit until Christmas anyway, there was plenty of time.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:15 pm
“They are paying for me...and I’m working for them to help.” Because he felt it was the right thing to do, he felt like he had to...or at least should. They were helping him - a lot and they didn’t have to...or even need to. They had offered though.

“I don’t know...but I can find out. But you’re sure? We just met…” Through today had been an odd day following their meeting. This was not how normal people went about a first meeting with someone, at least not someone who would be a friend - he was sure of it.

“A sofa bed is fine, it’s still a bed.” And he would, of course, help out and pitch in...if this friendship, odd as it was, worked out and he did move in. He’d be sure to help the other, he’d more than owe it to the other to do so.

“Friends...and stuff?” He whispered, cheeks warming as he wondered if there was a reason for those last two words, he really doubted it but he was still a teenager...as much as he might come off as uninterested in anyone and everything...and he always really had been. Whether it was due to his family or honestly being too shy, scared, or intimidated it was a mystery even to him. But he’d never found himself interested in a person or found anyone attractive and most comments even if he understood the double meaning...they didn’t affect him like they would, and did, with most people.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:23 pm
Then it’s settled. You can move in here when you’re ready.” He gave a grin and reached over, taking the other male’s hand. He had really...liked how soft his skin had been. Or well. He thought he did. Perhaps...that had been part of his dream?

...but why would he have dreamt of him? That was...that was a stupid thing to even think about..but.

But here he was, holding the hand again, his thumb gently stroking the back of it.

...Well.

Well.

Interesting.

“I uh...So yeah...movie, right? We’ll watch a movie and get on with it.” He didn’t let go of Xi’s hand...and he didn’t know why he didn’t let go of Xi’s hand...but he...also didn’t want to let go of the hand so. There was that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:31 pm
“Y-yeah...a movie.” unsure what to do, or even say, the taller of the two decided to make the move in order to break the odd silence. He got up from the bed and moved toward the movies, as the other had pointed him in there direction the night before.

Taking the other with him, as he hadn’t broken the contact they had, he really sort of wasn’t aware of it fully. He was but it sorta felt like it wasn’t there...it was hard to describe - maybe out of body? Or just...lost?

“Y-you can pick the movie…” He spoke looking back to the other, dark eyes searching but for what? Direction...something else...several things?

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:31 pm
He had really expected to lose Xi’s hand, but when the other male pulled him up to find a movie, he couldn’t stop the smile that spread across his face. Okay. So maybe he wasn’t that crazy for feeling these things but…

But...what now?

Caleb grabbed one of his favorite animated movies and quickly put it in, pulling Xi-Wang back to the bed and almost--but not quite snuggling against him, keeping the hand he held, still running his fingers over the male’s soft skin. “Pizza should be here soon so...let’s just...relax until it gets here, yeah?”

To be honest...he could really get used to this, he...liked this.

...And that was...interesting.

But they would just have to see where things went from here.

...It couldn’t really go wrong, could it? This was really nice. Really nice. For once his apartment began to feel like home.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games