Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg]Jump Scare. (Caleb and Xi-Wang.)[FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:08 pm
Chinese lessons were coming along, better than he’d thought, he was doing well - better than he’d thought he would. Xi-Wang was glad he had decided to do more than he previously had been doing, which had amounted to asking people in China town for lessons and help. The lessons were enjoyable as he worked on learning what he considered to be his mother tongue, as his parents and family were entirely from China. Maybe one day he would go to China and find his family and talk to them - connect to them.

That was what drove him to working on his Chinese, including using his work money to purchase work books so he could work on it on his own. It was one of those work books which he had open in front of him as he sat on the floor of Caleb’s apartment working on his writing. His pen tip, a super fine tip he’d bought to make this easier, moved across the paper as he made mark after mark, adding little lines and slashes here and there as needed.

He was trying to write the characters based on memory, he’d check in the book to check accuracy afterwards, he was taking his time to work on this since his lesson had ended only a short time ago and Caleb wasn’t here yet - perhaps working on something for school? The end of the year was closing in on them which meant exams, projects, papers and more. Xi-Wang himself had several exams coming up, for which he had been studying like crazy, but he also had papers due and a group project. The papers were mostly worked on, though none were done, and his part of the project was coming along. He needed to call, or text, someone in the group later to see how they and the others involved were doing on their parts.

Sighing he sat back for a moment, tapping the top of the pen to his bottom lip. Moving back to working then, taking a moment to brush his hair from his face.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:09 pm
Sometimes Caleb was quiet, and a lot of times that was just due to him being tired as all get out from patrols and school, though other times he was quiet so he could do things like sneak up behind his boyfriend and wrap his arms around his shoulders all while blowing a raspberry into his ear.

Today was one of those times.

He had come in the door like a ninja and crept over behind Xi-Wang as he practiced his Chinese, and wrapped his arms tightly around the boy’s shoulders. “Hey there sexy.”

It wasn’t that he wanted to scare him...but sometimes surprises were fun. Sometimes. “Love you.”

Sometimes it felt as though he didn’t say that enough either...just...sometimes.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:10 pm
Sometimes surprises were nice, most of the time in fact, sometimes though they caused your pen to streak across the workbook you’d just been writing neatly in. This was one of those super rare times, it also was one of those times when you jumped like a horror movie had pulled one of it’s cheap scares, not that Xi-Wang ever watched horror movies - too much for him.

What was different however was the pain which raced through him, it wasn’t like he typically was hurt much less hiding an injury. He was a person who went to school, work and slept and typically in that order. Throw in a few meals, bathing, and the usual needed grooming routine and that was his life. However, things did change and sometimes those changes resulted in injuries, injuries which a person might try and hide from the person they were dating and others.

Breathing hard from the scare he set his pen and book down and turned in the others hold to stare at him, hoping he didn’t look like he was in pain, and stared for a moment. “Didn’t hear you.” Nope, the other had been silent as could be. “I love you too.” Staring up at the other from his spot on the couch.

“Sit down?”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:11 pm
Caleb hadn’t quite meant to scare him that badly, but he laughed out of nerves and slight embarrassment. “I’m sorry, Xi, I didn’t think you’d freak out that much, I just wanted to startle you, not make you jump out of your skin.”

He slid onto the couch next to Xi-Wang and wrapped an arm around him, giving a gentle squeeze. How are you doing? I feel like we don’t talk as much as we should…though I guess we’re both just busy with things, I know I’ve been spending a lot more time at the uh…at the lab.”

Or out patrolling, whatever. He had only been to the lab once since summer had started, and that few hour trip was so half hearted it didn’t even feel as though it was worthy to make the list. “But…we should really spend more time together, you know. When we’re both awake. Doing things other than just eating or whatever.” His eyes slid to the book in his boyfriends hands and he winced. “I didn’t mean to make you mess up on your writing either. I’m really sorry, Xi.”

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

“It’s ok. I was absorbed in my work as well.” Waving one hand at the workbook, he’d somehow fix up the pen ink streaked across the page, he could probably use the break anyway. Leaning into the other, glad for the body to lean against, he let his dark eyes drift closed for a moment.

“Mmm, I think we’ve both been busy. It’s almost end of the year - it’s busy for us both.” He was set to graduate, being that he was seventeen and wouldn't be eighteen till August. He had a lot on his plate and he knew Caleb did as well, it was why he didn’t let it bother him as much as it otherwise would.

Shaking his head the book was set aside, closed as well, as he shifted gingerly and moved about. Being mindful of his own injuries he came to curl up against the other and wrap his arms about him. “We can do that now. We’re both awake and here, a break from the work would be nice.” Since when he wasn’t working on his Chinese he was busy studying for the final exams and working on papers he had due for his various classes.

“What do you have in mind...I mean if you have anything in mind.” Biting his bottom lip as he stared at the other. It Caleb didn’t have an idea..well he was clueless...so then what?

“Um. I don’t really have anything in mind, to tell the truth.” Caleb gave a rather remorseful grin and shrugged. “I just missed you and like spending time with you.” He shrugged again, reaching up and running his fingers through Xi-Wang’s hair, sighing in contentment. “What did you have in mind? I mean, I guess I wasn’t really supposed to be home yet but…still. I don’t know. Do you want to go and get dinner and see a movie? That might be fun, if you’re up to it. You look kind of sleepy.”

The brunette paused and frowned just slightly. “You feeling okay? Like, now that I look at you, you look like you’re more sleepy than normal, are you feeling okay? You’re not getting sick, are you?”

His hand moved from the other male’s hair to his forehead, gently resting against it. “It doesn’t…feel like you have a fever or anything, so that’s good, at least.” He didn’t like the idea of Xi being sick, he didn’t like the idea of Xi being anything but fully healthy and happy. Not at all.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:12 pm
“We could go to a movie...I don’t know what’s playing though. We could decide when we get there, unless you know what’s playing.” Or they could look it up, something which didn’t cross his mind at the moment. He was busy leaning into the others touch, a soft pleasant sigh passing his lips. “Dinner would be nice though, something light and fresh.” He wasn’t feeling like anything heavy or oily, the idea of a salad or something really light in flavor was appealing at the moment.

Shaking his head he managed a smile. “I’m ok...I’m not sick.” Just injured. He didn’t want to hide it, at least not any more than he had been, but he didn’t want to worry or upset the other either. Looking up towards the hand against his forehead, silently weighing his options, the dark eyed male finally decided to speak.

“No, no fever. I just got into...a scuffle of sorts the other night so I’m still a bit sore.” He hoped that would be enough to answer the other, and yet somehow doubted it. The other was the sort to be concerned and want to know what had happened and make sure he was ok, and he was ready for it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:12 pm
“Hmmm…I don’t really know what’s playing at all, but It’s always fun to be surprised I think.” Caleb tried to smile, but all he could manage right now was a worried sort of grimace. If Xi-Wang wasn’t feeling well…and what did he mean by a scuffle? He had been fighting with someone? That…that didn’t sound good. “Are you okay? Did you get mugged or something? What the heck, Xi. Why didn’t you tell me?”

That seemed like a pretty important bit of information to share…but…what if it was something he couldn’t tell…didn’t Caleb have his own secrets after all? But…no. If it had been something related to that, he was sure that Xi would have made some other excuse. Like he had done, there were plenty of things to say…but a scuffle…

“Who hurt you? Did you call the cops? Should we call the cops…? Did they take anything?” There was only concern in his eyes, no suspicion, only fear and concern. There was no reason for it to be anything else.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:13 pm
“I didn’t want to worry you, and no it wasn’t someone mugging me.” Reaching over to pet the others hair gently, fingers moving down to the others cheek softly. “I doubt the cops could do anything. They haven’t stopped those oddly dressed people in the city yet.” Which was true. You’d think by now the cops would have done something, anything. Or maybe some higher power...something on a more state or federal government level. But nothing had happened really.

“I had to get some stitches. They are still a bit sore and itch.” As healing wounds tended to do, and he had to keep trying to distract himself from rubbing or scratching at the area. Glass kinda wasn’t something you wanted to get hit by though, it tended to do a good amount of damage.

Cupping the other’s face gently the dark eyed male drew the other in close, gently brushing his lips to Caleb’s.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:13 pm
So it did have something to do with his kind of people. For a moment Caleb felt horribly guilty, imagining Xi-Wang out at night getting tossed around by a Negaverse agent. For a moment, he thought he was going to throw up. It was an upsetting thought, but it really drove home the need for him to be out there protecting people more. Protecting Xi more.

Someone had to.

He returned the kiss gently and held onto his boyfriend rather possessively. “You still should have told me when this all happened…I wish you would have. Why…Why didn’t you call me? I would have gone to the hospital with you…Xi…”

Drawing in a breath, Caleb had to count to ten to calm himself at least a little. Getting upset would do nothing to help Xi-Wang open up to him more…it would only drive him away, and that wasn’t what he wanted at all. “I love you. And I worry about you…and you know you can trust me…so if something like this happens again…please tell me? I want to be there for you. I want to be your rock…I don’t…I know you’re used to facing things alone…but you really, really don’t have to anymore…I’m here. I’m not going anywhere.”

Caleb rested his forehead against Xi’s and looked into his eyes, feeling calmer just by being so close to the person he loved the most.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:14 pm
Leaning into the other, soaking up the warmth and comfort, Xi-Wang laid his head on the others shoulder. “I didn’t want to worry you. I knew you’d be worried.” He could have always called the other from the hospital, or had someone else call him, the story he was telling now would have worked even then and there. But he had honestly known the other would have been worried. It wasn’t a bad thing, it meant Caleb cared, but he didn’t like to be the cause for the others worry - he really didn’t.

“I don’t like knowing I’m worrying you...I couldn’t do that to you.” His voice was soft, a whisper, he felt guilty for not telling Caleb but he couldn’t at the time. He only was telling him because he had to now and lying wasn’t what he wanted to do anyway.

“You can come when the stitches come out at the doctors.” He knew the other was upset he hadn’t called him to the hospital so he was hoping to offer some middle ground, a sort of apology. “Next time, though I hope there isn’t one….I’ll tell you.” He would, he meant it, he felt guilty right now as he sat there with the other holding him. Curling into Caleb’s form he nuzzled into his neck gently. “I’ll keep that in mind...it’s not always easy. And I don’t like to worry or upset people, at least not people I care about.” Like Caleb, he cared about him, though with Caleb is was a tug of war...figuring which was worse, feeling guilty over not telling him or feeling bad for upsetting and worrying him. He’d try to be honest though, at least as honest as he could be. He couldn’t tell Caleb he was a dark mirror senshi, as much as he wished he could.

“Of course I’d be worried, my boyfriend got hurt, why wouldn’t I be worried…you’d be worried if it were me too, I know you would, silly goose.” Caleb brushed his fingers against Xi’s cheek and nodded. “I’d like to go with you. I don’t like thinking that you’re alone…the doctors can be a scary place.”

He shuddered slightly, remembering his own disastrous tour in that horrible hospital, and honestly that thought alone made it an almost okay thing that he wasn’t called from the hospital, because now that he really thought about it…he might not have been able to go. There was a fear of hospitals in him now and he wasn’t quite sure when…or if that would go away.

“I know it’s not easy…but that’s just part of being in a relationship. We have to learn to tell each other things…it’s learning to trust. Learning to be together. It’ll get easier, I know it will. Besides. You and me have forever. There’s no reason to let this one little thing cause any sort of rift between us. Finally, the brunette drew away, rather unwillingly. “Come on, lover. Let’s get up and go get dinner and see a movie. I want an excuse to kiss you in public, and that sounds like the perfect one.”

It was a big change of subject, sure…but they had talked about trust enough…and there was no use in beating a dead horse. What would happen would happen, and that was all there was to it. Another important thing to do in relationships was to move on, and that was a lesson that Caleb was struggling to learn, but as he grinned and held his hands out to Xi-Wang…he felt that he might have mastered it, at least a little.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Taking the other’s hand, cheeks flushed red from the others words, he stood slowly. Legs unfolding as he got up and stood next to the other. “That sounds good..it sounds nice.” They’d figure out things together, they had to, and would work out this whole relationship thing. It was new to them both and would take time. It was a step they were taking, there would be more to come. Xi-Wang could only hope one of them didn’t involve magical identities, that was one step he didn’t think was one they should ever take.

For now though he was content to focus on dinner and a movie. “Alright...let’s go.”

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games