Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Reg]Mirrors and midnight sun.(Kiuchi and Kamacite)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:00 pm
Mirror space was one of those places which was a mix bag of good and darker, scary, memories for the dark haired senshi. Traveling through mirror space wasn't so bad, not once you got used to it anyway, but it was still a new and scary thing for Kiuchi. The last time he'd been in mirror space they'd gotten some sort of...gift, though at the cost of other worlds he supposed? But before that it had almost killed him, or at least he saw it as such.

Tonight though he'd slipped out of his and Caleb's apartment, citing that he wanted to take a walk and enjoy the cool air, which had lead to him powering up when he was a few blocks away and slipping into the nearest mirror.

Now, slipping out of another mirror, the darkly dressed senshi of gorgon's was delighted by the familiar smells of asian cooking. If he had his wallet on him, maybe later he'd power down in order to retrieve it, he'd get something to eat. He'd stepped out of a mirror and into an alley way in the asian part of the city where the lights and the smells of food were familiar and comforting to him and that, comfort, was important for him. He was still dealing with on again off again nightmares thanks to the spiders at the botanical gardens. He was hoping by being in a familiar place he'd feel a bit more comfortable, plus he doubted anyone else would be here.

He was wrong apparently, something which bothered him a bit, as he felt another aura...someone darker than himself though he didn't like to think of himself as having a dark aura. "Corrupted...." He whispered to himself as he glanced about, as if they'd easily just pop into existence right in front of him.

Guine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:39 pm
Kamacite hadn’t met a Dark Mirror Senshi before. Not really. He knew they had some issues with their mirror realm and had caused a lot of people to get trapped in the mirrors a little while back, himself included, but he hadn’t met one in person.

In fact, Kamacite was happy to not meet anyone in person. He would have very much liked to just teleport away and call it a night. But he lingered, probably stupidly, if only to see who it was lurking in the shadows. His own dark hair covered most of the bright outfit he wore, but it wasn’t enough to cover them entirely.

He didn’t bother moving closer to the aura that had appeared suddenly, letting them decide if they wanted to go closer to him or not. If they moved away then he would go back to looking for people to drain. If they wanted to talk, he supposed he would hang around for a little. But if they tried to attack him, he would just have to blind them and teleport home.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:52 pm
There were a lot of things Kiuchi had seen, most dealing with mirrors and crystals,but one thing he had not seen was a corrupted senshi. He'd heard about them and he'd met a corrupted cat, she had helped in awakening him, but he'd never met a senshi who worked for the Negaverse. So when he sensed something...another senshi, though darker than any of the dark mirrors he knew, the senshi of gorgon's was curious.

While he was nervous as well, and for good reason he figured, Kiuchi did want to see who this person was. He just hoped they wouldn't attack him, like most of the white moon senshi had done to him. Nibbling on his bottom lip, and fiddling with the hem of his uniform, the dark mirror senshi approached the darker signature.

"Y-you won't attack me...?" He called out, questioning. He hoped to gain a positive response before he got too close, before he saw who the other was, he didn't want to get a face full of magic and possible pain.

Guine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Kamacite felt his heart sink and anxiety rise as the other energy signature drew closer to him. He was moments away from just teleporting out of there when he heard a nervous voice call out to him. Would he attack? Not if he didn’t have reason to. He didn’t want to run the risk of using too much of his energy and becoming stranded. He’d already done that before and he didn’t plan on doing that again.

“Do I have reason to attack you?” Yuuri asked against his better judgment. His voice was quiet, but loud enough to be heard through the cold air of the night. He didn’t move any closer to the senshi’s aura, but stood waiting, his hands by his side as raven hair cascaded over his shoulders, blotting out a lot of the bright orange of his robes.

“You’re Dark Mirror…?” he asked, reminding himself that he was strong and capable and knew how to handle a situation like this. And that he could also just disappear if things got to be too much.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:33 pm
"N-no..." At least he didn't think so, he hoped not. The others question was promising, he could assume they didn't want to attack him. That was good...Kiuchi didn't want a fight - didn't want to be attacked. While he was nervous, and with good reason to be, he dark mirror senshi closed the distance. Peeking around a corner and spotting the other he stopped for a moment. They didn't look scary...or like they would hurt him, though he knew that could be very wrong of him to think.

Stepping out from around the wall he nodded his head. "I am...I'm Kiuchi." His fingers already were gripping the ends of the sheer fabric which made up part of his uniform.

"You aren't going to attack - right?"

Guine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:14 am
Kamacite was completely speechless. How was it possible that there was someone in this war who seemed to be more nervous and jumpy than himself? And even now, Kamacite felt as though he’d come a long way from where he used to be, and he was never this stuttery and timid. At least he hoped he hadn’t been this bad. Surely Wolfeite would have just taken his starseed and left him for dead if he was this frightened about everything.

“Kamacite,” he introduced, remaining where he was as he took a look at the Dark Mirror Senshi as he stepped out from around the wall.

“Why would you be out here on your own if you’re afraid of being attacked so much?” he couldn’t help but ask. Even before Kamacite could teleport, he knew the risk of being attacked. But it was his duty to collect energy and starseeds, and he’d resigned himself to the risk.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:00 am
Tilting his head a bit he shook his head then before answering honestly. "I want to help my court by collecting energy. I-I don't want to force myself on others and have them come out with me....I don't want to burden them." He also didn't want them to think him weak, even though he was certain if they were going to think that about him they'd already think that of him. He didn't hide what he felt, he was rather open about that, it was impossible really to hide how he felt about things.

Normally he was good at hiding the truth, acting, but when it came to this...to magic and being stuck in space and other things - it was hard. His court was also his family...they cared about him, and he trusted them.

"I have magic anyway..." Even if he didn't like to use it, he had magic he could use if need be, he could help himself if he had to.

"What are you senshi of...?" Curious as he glanced over the others clothing. It really was...pretty - very pretty. The colors and the style were appealing, though he did like his own uniform more.

Guine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:48 am
So the Dark Mirror Senshi didn’t want to burden others in his court, yet he still wanted to collect energy. There was a time that Kamacite maybe thought the same way, or at least similar. He’d wanted to prove his usefulness, wanted to prove that he was worth keeping around. Worth not killing.

It was a different mindset than how this senshi seemed, although once Kamacite had been introduced to the very idea of belonging to a Pack, things changed. He soon realized he wasn’t on his own, that he wasn’t there to prove just his worth, but to get help from his Pack when needed.

He felt like he was stronger for it.

“Solar flares, it seems,” he shared, staying on guard even though this little senshi didn’t seem all that threatening. It was strange for Kamacite to feel as though he had the upper hand in situations.

“How about you?” he returned the question, curious as to what kind of magic this other young man could have.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:15 pm
"Gorgon's..." Though he didn't think it proper to just outright tell the other what a gorgon was, as he might already know, he knew some people didn't know what one was. If he said medusa they would know but that wasn't the term...that had been the name of a particular gorgon. He didn't want to risk offending or insulting the other by telling him what a gorgon was.

"Solar flares...your uniform fits." His right hand moved so he could toy with the top of his left glove, a habit of his, as he watched the other.

"Are you out to gather energy also?" Curious but also..well if the other was out to energy collect perhaps they could together? While they weren't on the same side they did do the same thing, just via different means, they were similar enough that they should be able to work together - right? This senshi hadn't attacked him yet, unlike those white moon ones - them he didn't like.

Guine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:46 am
Kamacite nodded in acknowledgement of the other’s sphere. He knew what gorgons were, and wondered if that meant this senshi could turn others to stone, although if experience served him correctly, it was likely only to be temporary if that was the case.

“I suppose it does,” he said quietly, looking down at his robes with the starbursts and flowers. He wished it was a little less bright so he could blend into the dark better, but he supposed it was just something he couldn’t help.

“I was, yes,” he admitted, although he wasn’t too sure about the other yet. He seemed even more skittish and shy than Kamacite himself. And it wasn’t as though they were supposed to be out making friends. "I assume you were doing the same?"

Sleet Tempest Snape

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:03 am
"Yes, although I know we don't gather energy in the same way." Shrugging a bit the senshi of gorgon's was relaxing, slowly, as it seemed he wasn't at risk here with the other senshi. This one wasn't out to get him like some others had been, though most of them had served the white moon. He wasn't sure on the other side of chaos, still wouldn't be really unless he encountered more from that faction.

"It does look like it might not be easy to run or fight in if needed..." His own was better suited to both things, thankfully. With sandals and such long fabric it really looked like it might get in the way or even trip the other, neither was a good thing.

"Umm...how do you manage though with all the hair? Doesn't it get in the way?" And dirty, really dirty. "Not to bother you...but is your hair normally so long?" Yes, he was asking about it - he was curious! He'd never seen someone with hair so long and it certainly stood out, how could it not? Was that...his normal hair? If so how did he manage with it? It seemed a hindrance to things.

Guine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:28 pm
Kamacite watched the other young man curiously. No one had really asked him things about his hair or… how he managed.

“Oh… my hair is usually short,” he said, glancing to the hair that cascaded over his shoulders and pooled around his feet. “If I can, I usually cut it off. Or I braid it and keep it out of the way,” he said.

What he didn’t say was how he was able to teleport if necessary. If there was a fight he didn’t think he could win, he would just teleport. How he’d survived until he was prompted and able to do that, he had no idea.

But he wasn’t going to give away his secrets to someone he didn’t even know. Not that well. Not yet at least. Maybe he would learn more about him, maybe not.

“You keep mirrors around to escape when you need to, don’t you? I was pulled into a mirror not too long ago. They’re convenient when they work like they’re supposed to, I’m sure.”

Sleet Tempest Snape

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:15 pm
"Does it grow back...right away or the next time you power up?" Since it obviously didn't stay short, given how long it currently was. Braiding it...sounded tiring - very tiring. He couldn't imagine braiding all that hair, he'd have found someone to do it for him. He was sure if he had a hair issue like that he could get Rhona to braid it for him, she treated him so well.

"Mmm, we do. They go to mirrorspace...and I wasn't aware other people got pulled in - that shouldn't have happened." But if it had happened it was likely around the time they'd been pulled in. It would explain the news reports about people being sick and other things l It was the only time he could figure it, plus they'd have noticed if people suddenly got pulled in who didn't belong.

"We had some...issues with mirror space." As if it was sentient, which he still wasn't sure that it wasn't. It very well might be to a point, though to what point he didn't know.

"I hope you weren't hurt in there..."

Guine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:18 pm
”It grows back,” Kamacite quietly shared, glancing up as he thought he felt another aura at the edge of his senses, but he couldn’t be sure. It was dangerous for them to remain stagnant for so long. They needed to keep moving. Who knew what was watching them in the dark. Maybe a knight or senshi lurking, unpowered, only to gang up on them when they least expected it.

He frowned at the thought of mirror space and how he’d ended up being pulled in. Aue had been pulled in with him. But if they hadn’t, Kamacite might not have learned about his pack, or about the things Wolfeite decided to withhold from him. Information that might have made him feel more welcome and not as nervous about everything.

“I never want to see your mirror space again,” he admitted, his voice soft and pained. He thought he would have died in there and could have done nothing about it.

“We should probably get going,” he suggested after a moment, looking up again when he definitely felt the flare of white moon. “Perhaps we will meet again some time, Kiuchi.” Kamacite lowered his head in a small bow and took a step back. If this young senshi could survive on his own this long, then he should be fine to find a mirror to step through.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:24 pm
That sounded...kinda creepy but also disappointing, in a sense. Trying to cut your hair and it failed, horribly, as it grew right back...like all of it.

"I'm sorry...it must have done something...from the sound of your voice. I-I don't know what or why...." But it had been acting up on them also...and they didn't have a lot of control over it, not that they really ever needed it since it was often peaceful and normal - stable.

"Mmm, maybe. I would like that." He wouldn't mind meeting the other again - spending time with them. They weren't so scary, at least not this corrupted senshi, and they hadn't treated him poorly or like the white moon senshi he'd met had done in the past.

"Be safe." Nodding his head, also feeling the aura as it drew closer, he flashed the other a smile. "I should go." He had a mirror to find and a disappearing act to perform. That in mind and a quick bow to the other he turned and took off.

Guine

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff