Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
Destiny's Star Fundraiser Gala - update pg 14 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:59 pm
Giulia Montgomery (Outfit)

The patch-eyed Prince laughed with Giulia, and seemed very much to appreciate the dress as it did its swishy-sway; clearly a sign that Benji had excellent taste in dresses, even if he wasn't wearing one. Which, as Benji was a Prince, was probably for the best, now that she thought about it. Otherwise it would have been rather silly for Benji to be bowing, right?

"I like you!" Giulia chirped gleefully as he said they would make all the people want to dance with her. That would just be the best!!!

One Two Three. Giulia hiked her fluffy whoosky skirts up to her ankles and let the bigger boy see her teeny slippered feet as she guided him in a (very poorly executed) waltz. But he did good, and the people around them were accommodating enough of her girlish little blunders, punctuated by strident, joyful laughter.

"Oh, yes! Waltzes do swooshy spins like in beauty and the Beast. You're good and tall, so we could probably- you could probably hold my hands while I spin and I could whoosh out real good." she took a step away from him, and showed him how to hold his hand out- he was much taller- and then she gripped his hand and spun slightly as an example.

"We can do that as part of our waltz!"

Kapoodles
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:32 pm
Arian Laith

Whilst this wasn't Arian's first party, galas weren't really his thing and so when Saffy had mentioned that she had a couple of tickets that she wasn't going to be able to use and had asked him if he wanted it he had ended up very nearly turning her down.

In fact he would have turned her down if not for the fact that Anxo had mentioned interest in going.

He had agreed to meet his boyfriend there and let him have one of the tickets, but between one thing and another had ended up running late to the point where the gala was in full swing by the time that he had finally arrived.

It was hard to miss the crowd around the buffet table or the crowd in general as Arian stepped in and glanced around and he made a mental note to avoid that direction as he stepped further in wondering if he would even be able to spot Anxo amongst the mass of people there.

A glance at his phone, showed that the reception was dead and a part of him was relieved that he had texted on route to give Anxo the heads up that he was running late because it didn't seem like he was going to be getting reception anytime soon.

He skirted a waiter carrying a tray of glasses as he moved further into the room, eyes glancing around as he tried to see if he could spot somewhere relatively quiet or where he could pick up a bit of phone reception - preferably both.

Quote:
Arian is open for interactions

Shanyume
Kapoodles

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:32 pm
Silk [ outfit ]

The kitten watched with wide eyes (and a bit of awe) as Bob made his way on the table top, and then in no time at all, it as raining food. Silk hopped this way and that to avoid a few flying shrimp and cheese wedges, and when Bob came back down, he helped by nosing a few stray pieces underneath the table. "Wow." He couldn't help but breath, utterly impressed with Bob, his haul, and their glorious feast. Silk ate pretty well at Chase's house---but there was something to be said about fancy Gala buffet food, too. It was a novelty.

Silk took a bite out of some shrimp, and then out of some meat and cheese before he went back to the shrimp and repeated. All so good, he couldn't chose just one. As Bob talked and pointed out the women who walked by, Silk narrowed his eyes in thought at them. He...didn't exactly know what put out meant but...he didn't want to appear dumb in front of Bob, so he nodded his head. "Right." Maybe he'd ask Chase later.

The kitten stared at them for a moment longer, nomming on some more meat as he did so. "...I want to sprawl out on their chests. Is that a normal feeling?" Those ample bosoms...

Ghouliboo

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:41 pm
Startled Xi-wang responded rather quick to the others words and shook his head. "N-no, you did nothing wrong. I just am surprised he left so fast...I didn't do anything wrong - right?" The last word whispered as if unsure. He hadn't done anything that he knew of, it had seemed all ok, but now they had left so he had to have done something right? Or was it just that they hadn't liked someone else turning up? He was rather unsure of the reason why the darker skinned male had left.

Reaching out for one of Caleb's hands he missed and standing up he made to follow the other. "Caleb." Calling out softly for the other as he continued to follow till he could reach out and grab at the others clothing, to stop his retreat.

"I don't want you to leave. I didn't expect you to show up - but that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you. I'm sorry. I messed up again." He hadn't meant to upset either person. One could have been a friend, maybe, and he'd upset the person he was dating and he hadn't meant to do either thing and yet he had - somehow.

Hadn't his mother, and her wife, told him numerous times that he was violent and abusive? He'd never really believed it, not completely anyway, but maybe there was some truth to it? Did he just not see it and maybe it wasn't physical harm they had meant but emotional abuse and violence?

Biting down on his bottom lip he held tighter to the others clothing as he waited to see if Caleb would stop, would talk to him, would stay...just waiting.

(Word count 282)  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:51 pm
Kaefaux

Leopleuradon

”Sleet Tempest Snape”
DO U NEED A HUG BLINK ONCE FOR YES AND TWICE FOR NO

Rhona wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to get to know someone from Jason's life before the Court, so she elected to stay, pushing down the voice that had blessedly lost its accent though was no insistent that she was imposing herself. She had offered to give the pair time alone to catch up, and they had offered for her to stay. And judging by the confidence the other woman held herself with, the offer to remain was not just a nicety. If Rhona was bothering her, Kailey would let her know. So she felt inclined to stay if only to satiate her curiosity. What kind of company did Jason keep? Entertaining company, to be sure, from the way she had handed Jason the alcohol and her dry humor.

"Gosh Jason," Rhona goaded with a sharp elbow. "Way to be on top of things. What year is it, can you tell me?”

A small commotion within earshot caught Rhona’s attention for just a moment. She turned, searching over her glass for the source, hoping against hope that it was just a civil dispute and not the makings of a complete disaster. Except for that when she found the source of the small hubbub, she wished that it had been an attack. She knew how to handle an attack. It would have hurt less. Instead she saw Xi-wang with panic in his dark eyes clinging to the sleeve of another boy. So then this must have been the boyfriend, judging by the anxiety in Xi-wang's stance and expression. And something had happened. Rhona had no way of knowing what, but Xi-wang knew that if he needed her, momma was within reach. She hoped that it was something small, something that a little talk could fix. Xi-wang deserved all the nice things, and from the softness and panic in the other boy’s expression, she thought he might be one of the nice things she wanted for him.

She turned back, keeping half of her attention on Kailey and Jason and the other half out for Xi-wang should he need her  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:48 pm
Jada Chamberlyn (Outfit, Hair)

"A lawyer." Jada made sure to look suitably impressed, while her mind flicked over those lawyers she had on retainer in town. No; Steele Moore was not among them, though she was sure her father would roll his eyes suitably at the man's name. The blonde seemed to be distracted by someone, and she flicked her eyes out over the crowd, considering who he was making eyes at.

She reached out, grabbing a flute from a passing waiter and lifting the champagne to her lips and wrinkling her nose at the taste. She wasn't much fond of the flavor- she much preferred a good bourbon to anything as strangely cloying as this. But at least she didn't like the flavor, which made the idea of drinking more than just a couple polite sips much... easier.

Her red lips curved in a mischievous smile as she pondered what his reaction would be to meeting Giulia. Would he blanch? Would he take it with aplomb? Could he even see the mischief lurking in the quirk of her lips and the humor around her eyes? Or was Steele Moore too fixated on his interests to notice the small little clues she was surely giving away?

Purple eyes flicked out to the crowd, seeking her ward- for a moment she could't see the girl and it gave her pause, swallowing a dry lump in her throat. But then she heard bright laughter, and could see a flash of blonde hair and blue tulle, and relaxed. "She does look a bit engaged for the moment," she allowed, "Perhaps once her dance is complete." It was strange, how few people she knew; it seemed most of her society was nocturnal pretty-suited warriors. She needed to attend more of these little events. "What kind of practice is it? Family law? Divorce?"

kuropeco

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:36 pm
Trey Cameron - Suit

Compliments to his mother’s fashion line flowed freely and Trey ducked his head modestly.

“She is a talented woman and I’m very fortunate to be her son. She’ll be pleased to hear that you speak so highly of her work.” He said.

Chase’s movement caught his eye, and though he was careful not to react to it, Trey figured he would have to have been blind not to see the possessiveness in it. Oops. Apparently, he’d been laying it on a bit to thick, to earn that kind of reaction. A mental note was made, and a resolve to keep things more neutral, even if Priscilla herself seemed pleased by the attention. It would be a fine line to walk, to please both without offending either. He suspected not giving Priscilla attention would be as bad.

It was a challenge, but Trey was not one to shy from some hard work.

Chase, to his surprise, offered him a token of peace with his suggestions and to his own surprise, Trey found himself pleased at the prospects.

“Those are wonderful ideas!” He said as he turned his gaze full on the gentleman in grey and pink. His hands spread in invitation, gesturing with a bit of animation now. “It would be my pleasure to extend an invitation to the both of you to view the line we just unveiled for Fashion Week. We recently opened a store downtown, Viennent Du Coeur. It would be a good place for such a showing.”

“As far as an event… I’m honored by the suggestion. Admittedly, my mother has more experience in events like that… but I have been assisting her with the planning an execution for years now.” The slight change of pronoun Chase used was… flattering, really. Most events, parties, or meetings, everyone wanted the renowned Joellen… He was, more often than not, simply an assistant. And here, he’d thought he’d moved in rough waters with his little mis-step. It was pleasant to think the other man was willing to forgive it. “An event would be well received, I think. It would be a good tribute.”

Nuxaz
Ghouliboo

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:21 pm
Jason McClayre Jr.

Jason was glad that Rhona seemed comfortable enough to hang out with them. He was just a small bit concerned that he might slip up, but he'd just be extra careful to watch out with Kailey around. She was pretty smart though, and naturally inquisitive. She was likely wondering just how they bumped into each other. He might have to think of some sort of story related to that to tell her later, when she inevitably asked about it. You don't just catch your best friend with a lovely lady and not ask how it happened.

"Right, right. I get cha." He'd be paying for the drinks later then. Actually, spending some time with Kailey sounded just right. Everything had gotten crazy lately, it would be nice to talk to her about the things that he could at least. He laughed as he responded to Rhona, "That's not fair. It's still like the beginning of the year!" Which it totally wasn't, but he definitely wasn't the only one still putting sixteen at the end of his dates!

"That hurts Kailey! You know I have some good moves." Not that he had used them on her. Well, okay. Maybe once or twice (more?) when he had had a few too many drinks. He followed Rhona's gaze when the little commotion also caught his attention. He recognized her student that she had pointed out earlier. He wasn't sure if they should butt into it or not, but her could understand her concern. She was like a momma-hen to him. "You can go if you need to Rhona." He gave her a little pat on her shoulder just in case she needed some reassurance.

Kaefaux

Sweenys_Revenge

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:51 pm
Leopleuradon

Kaefaux

Rhona had to admit... it was tempting to run to Xi-wang's rescue... but she had to plant herself right where she was for the time being. Xi-wang didn't have to drown, and she sure as s**t wasn't going to let him if it came to that in anything, but she also wasn't going to keep him from learning how to swim. And part of that learning involved flailing in the water and sputtering for air for a little bit. He wasn't in over her head, and as she glanced back around at the other boy she knew that he wouldn't put him in over his head. No. Running in and getting involved now would only hurt Xi-wang in the long run. Sure, he'd be out of discomfort now, but discomfort always preceded growth, and if she stepped in now he wouldn't learn. Besides that, she would run the risk of running the boyfriend (maybe??? Who even what Xi-wang's boyfriend, Rhona had no idea) off and hurting Xi-wang that way.

"My place is the sidelines," she muttered into her drink. "If Xi-wang needs me, he knows where I am, and I know where he is. He needs to do this on his own. I'm not going to be there to put out all of his fires anyway." Even though it sounded more like she was trying to convince herself. In truth Xi-wang's expression broke her heart into a million tiny pieces because she was supposed to protect him she was his teacher and his mom now but how did she protect him from the inevitable pain of falling for someone else (maybe?????) when that was how you learned to be in love? But she smiled easily anyway and bumped him with her shoulder in her own reassuring way. Anyway, it was time for a change of subject, though she was grateful for the open invitation to take her leave should it become necessary.

"You're birthday was recently, Kailey? Did you do anything fun? Go on any life changing adventures? Meet any tall, beautiful, mysterious strangers on any moonlit beaches?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:53 pm
[Cordelia Carden] (outfit)

The moment that passed between the second she'd held her hand out for his and when his fingers slid along hers felt like an eternity. When his eyes drifted down she half expected him to decline, just as stunned by his own offer to dance as she had been. She didn't even realize that she had been holding her breath in anticipation until she felt the warmth of his touch against her own hand.

It wasn't the first time that Cordelia had been in a situation with Fritz that made her feel as though she were in a movie-- or in this case, a fairy tale. She imagined that this would be the very moment when the camera panned out to an aerial view of the dance floor, following as the love interest took the leading lady gently by the hand... Love interest? Too forward. Not Fritz...

They paused and she thought that would be the end of it, a walk to the edge of the dance floor and nothing more. Too much too soon, but he turned and took her hand again. Their palms pressed together-- was that his hand that trembled or was it her own? She pushed the thoughts down, knowing very well that she had faced things far more frightening than a dance with someone who left her feeling enchanted.

Her hand came to rest lightly on his shoulder as his settled on her waist, eyes drifting to his face searching for something. Please don't be a dream. Cordy nodded to the statement that wasn't a question, giving Fritz's hand a gentle reassuring squeeze before letting him take the lead.

kuropeco

[Arin Aldrik] (outfit)

"Correction. Never had this champagne before. They're are just as many types of champagne as there are types of wine, Mr Carden. Don't tell me you didn't get to that chapter in the 'Beginner's Guide to Being a Rich Kid'." A wry grin twisted his lips as his eyes settled back onto Lucien's face, trying to figure out the range of thoughts the other man had seemingly suddenly gone through.

He was distracted from that train of thought when Luc mentioned 'friend of hers' followed by 'hospital'. His eyes scanned the room again as he realized that Cordelia had moved from where he'd last spotted her, brows lofting as he saw her paused on the edge of the dance floor with a familiar red-headed gentleman. About time.

"So," his attention drifted back to his friend again, smile on his lips, "drinks? Or would you care for a dance? Y'know, assuming you don't want to go take a picture to hold against your cousin later."

grymoire

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:53 pm
Ignacio Araya

As Ignacio turned around, realizing he was still being spoken to, he observed that the smaller one definitely seemed nervous, not just shy. He was practically shrinking behind the taller one.

Adrien. His name was Adrien.

The next statement confirmed what he was expecting, that they were dating. And Adrien was speaking for Yuuri, but then, Yuuri seemed like he'd rather flee into the crowd anyway. "I'm Ignacio!" He offered his hand to Adrien to shake, and offered it to Yuuri too, if it seemed like he'd be willing to shake his hand. He'd pull back if Yuuri shrunk further, though.

"Ah, to tell you the truth," Ignacio laughed, "my agent wanted me to come. Looks good to the fans after all." He offered a grin, taking a bite from the appetizer he picked up. After swallowing, he continued, "You? Here to mingle, or just have fun with your boyfriend?"

kuropeco
Guine

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:35 pm
Matt Hyatt ~ Outfit

Matt gave a grin though he knew that his cousin wouldn't see it. "And like I've said before, it's no problem Lils." He really didn't mind spending time with her and it wasn't often he got to go to any formal events. Normally any event he was going to lately would be something for his team and those weren't as fancy. "It's been a while since we've spent time together just us anyway."

The thought that this event could turn out interrupted from a youma or something else hadn't crossed his mind, not having near as much experience as Lilith nor Terry, until his cousin had brought it up when she let him know about her henshin pen. It just made him glad he didn't have to worry about losing his weapon or leaving it behind when it turned out he needed it. That possibility had prompted him to ask Lilith how she had gotten used to it since she had been a Senshi for so long.

At her question of what he wanted to do he was brought out of his thoughts and he looked around a bit. "I don't see anyone I know at the moment so why don't we at least grab a drink and decide what to do from there?" He offered up with a thoughtful hum. Not that he was expecting to meet any one that he knew here anyway but you never now.

Kaefaux

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:05 pm
Charlie Durand (dress)

Not in a million years had Charlie expected to be able to go to a party like this! She thought that maybe she was dreaming!! There were so many people with such gorgeous outfits! She definitely felt as though she was underdressed in her relatively simple dress when compared to all the other gowns these beautiful women were wearing. And the men all were looking so handsome!

She was lucky that her father decided to give his extra ticket to her, and she felt like she spent all day fixing her hair and making it look not just a mess. Curling it had been the hardest because it just wanted to fall straight again, but with enough hairspray she sort of looked okay, hopefully!

Too busy taking in all the sights around her, Charlie didn’t even notice the two women talking to each other until she nearly fell into a floofy rainbow dress a woman with pale hair like herself was wearing.

“Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry!! You are both gorgeous!” she quickly said as she tried not to step on the layers of rainbows as she looked from one woman to the other, this one wearing beautiful butterfly shoes.

Charlie was so out of her league in a place like this.

”kuropeco”

”litian”

Ilian Jones (outfit)

”Whatever,” Ilian frowned at Jericho when he said he would be right back, and to meet him at the buffet. As if Ilian was going to be the willing third wheel in that nonsense. He wasn’t sure how he felt about the way Jericho was looking at Cassadega, if only because, well, he knew Jericho. And while he wasn’t a bad guy (obviously since they’d been friends since childhood), Cassadega was his recruit.

He caught a glimpse of Seth, who’d lifted a hand to wiggle his fingers at him, but it didn’t look as though the slightly older man had any indication of calling him over.

Which was fine, because not two seconds later, Ilian caught sight of Cabhan, who was apparently there as a server. There was a brief moment in which Ilian made sure he had eye contact with Seth as he gestured towards Cabhan, not to call him over because he didn’t want to break up whatever conversation Seth was having with the other man, but he did want to at least bring his attention to the dark haired, light eyed teen he turned to approach. Just to keep an eye on him. Seth was intuitive enough to realize what he meant, he hoped.

“You didn’t tell me you were working here,” Ilian said once he approached close enough for Cabhan to hear, reaching out to take one of the hors devours from the plate he was carrying. “Didn’t I tell you I wanted to know where you would be at all times? The only reason I don’t have you locked away in negaspace is because I’m giving you that chance to not disappoint me. You understand that, don’t you?”

His stance was relaxed as he popped the piece of food into his mouth to chew, looking Cabhan over with slight suspicion. He didn’t want to make a scene, so the other teen was lucky enough for that.

Kaefaux

Nuxaz
mention!

kuropeco

Michael Gallo (Outfit)

Whatever Michael had been expecting, he hadn’t been expecting to see Olga there. He knew Caspian had invited her, but actually seeing her surprised him. He wasn’t sure why, and there was probably some douchebag reason as to why. Like maybe she didn’t seem like the type for fancy galas. But then again, Caspian didn’t seem the type and yet he was marrying into this kind of life.

As much as Michael tolerated it, at least.

“Don’t you start that,” Michael shot a warning look at Caspian when he mouthed the nickname at him. It was a silly nickname, and one that Michael didn’t respond to. Personally he didn’t seem to think Caspian needed any cleaning up, but Caspian didn’t seem to mind the compliment so he didn’t say anything about it.

Of course, while Olga was distracted with the woman who introduced herself as Mi-Hi, Michael was tempted to grab Caspian and drag him off. Not that he didn’t actually like Olga, but she had a lot of energy, and it was draining his fast.

He didn’t bother introducing himself. If he was to be known as ‘sail-senpai’ then so be it.

“Take your drink,” he gently shook the fluted glass in front of Caspian, and then took a sip of his own. No, he didn’t offer to get Olga a drink, but he would consider getting one for the other girl.

kuropeco

litian

Lucyal

Yuuri Matsunaga (outfit)

It was probably pretty pathetic that Yuuri was perfectly content to basically hide himself behind Adrien for the duration of the gala. He at least felt slightly less panicked the closer he stayed to his boyfriend, but he wondered if maybe this was considered clingy and frowned on. After all, they were supposed to be socializing and having fun, or something like that.

But Yuuri’s idea of fun was curled up on the couch or in bed with Adrien watching a movie or just talking or whatever.

This was stupid. He shouldn’t be such a baby around people. He was an adult and needed to be able to handle being around others for just a night. Even still, his heart felt like it was going to just combust with how quickly it was beating.

Adrien was introducing him, and Yuuri felt his face flush red, shyly peering around Adrien’s arm at the other man. And probably looking like a child, doing so. Which definitely wouldn’t help Adrien’s reputation. And he wanted to make sure Adrien got the best reputation because he deserved that.

“Nice to meet you,” he said as he reluctantly pulled his hand free of Adrien’s so he could reach out to shake the other man’s hand. “What do you do for a living, if you need an agent?” he asked, hoping it wasn’t too invasive, while also trying not to look as though he was about to try and hide behind Adrien even more than he already was.

kuropeco

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:09 pm
Caleb paused when Xi-Wang called out to him and when he felt the other boy grab onto his shirt he looked back, taking his hand. “I’m not mad…I just…I’m upset. I’m kind of hurt and I wish I hadn’t come, that’s all…you invited me here…you’re the one who told me about it and I just figured that you’d be so excited…all I wanted to do was surprise you.”

He was the one who had messed up…and now all he wanted to do was get out of there and put this whole thing behind him. It would all be better in the morning. It would all be over in the morning and they could just get on with their lives.

Gently, Caleb pressed a kiss to Xi’s forehead and gave a small smile. “I’m gonna head home okay? I love you, and I want you to have a good time…” He hesitated, giving the hand he held a gentle squeeze. “Or you could come with me and we could go get dinner and just…have our own dance at home…? Either way, I’m not mad at you, okay? I’m sorry if I gave you that impression.”

Sleet Tempest Snape

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:32 pm
Glad that Clabe had stopped walking, even more so when the other turned towards him, the dark eyed male went to speak but fell silent as Caleb started to speak. Nodding his head to the others words he felt his head lowering on instinct, he had upset the other na made him feel unwelcome. He hadn't meant to do that, he wasn't like that. He'd never try and make someone feel unwelcome, here or anywhere else. Biting the inside of his cheek and blinking rapidly to cheek the stinging in his eyes to just - stinging in his eyes. He couldn't cry, he didn't deserve it. He had done something wrong and had hurt the other, even if it was unintentionally.

"I am surprised. I'm glad you came." He whispered, keeping his head down for a few more moments so he could be sure he had himself in check. When he lifted his head he managed a smile It didn't reach his eyes but it was certainly a smile.

Going cross eyed momentarily as he looked upward towards his forehead, where Caleb's lips had just pressed gently, he let his eyes focus back on the other. "You don't want to stay here?" It was fancier than he was used to, by far, and he felt rather out of place but it wasn't that bad - was it? "Caleb...you don't have to leave." He didn't want to the other to feel like he had to leave, like he wasn't wanted, as the guilt ate at him as he stood there, still gripping at the others shirt, he bit down again on his bottom lip.

"We could stay here and have something to eat...I mean unless you don't want to. But I don't want to leave you."

(Word count 295)
(Turning in up to here for tickets)
Orangeish Sherbert

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out